Fear the Waking Dead - Page 10 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2015, 05:18 PM   #226 (permalink)

Member # 4135
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpnjim View Post
Questions/Spoilers..........

How did the military guy with the cut up arm miss the headshot on his girlfriend?
And how didn't he headshot the barber after shooting the daughter?

He had the balls to get a gun and follow them all the way there just so he could wound the girl and get beat up by a school teacher?

List of people I'm sick of already;

Junky kid
Teacher guy
Spanish kid

The rest I like,
Though the barbers daughter could go next if I had to choose.

Then the other daughter.
Black guy, hot mom and psycho barber are the last ones I want to see go.
The faggy dad took him with them because he didn't want to see him killed, barber wanted him out of the picture. No idea how he missed a head shot but I don't think that is what he was going for. Faggy dad's balls dropped finally and that why he didn't get the shot at the barber.

People I'm sick of, that bratty daughter and the shit head son.
The press is a gang of cruel faggots. Journalism is not a profession or a trade. It is a cheap catch-all for fuckoffs and misfits—a false doorway to the backside of life, a filthy piss-ridden little hole nailed off by the building inspector
wheelerfreak is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2015, 05:40 PM   #227 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 12908
We don;'t know if Cpl. Andy survived the beatdown. Looks like he did. And they left him? Or Daniel The Cold Barber finished it. that is a loose story line. or he turns and later bites ??

Life Member BRC
ECV #3691

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
renolaw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2015, 05:42 PM   #228 (permalink)

Member # 135962
So there is a half dozen soldiers emptying magazines at point blank range at the horde at the fence...yet they must aim like Imperial Stormtroopers, cuz there were no zeds dropping. Should have been a growing pile of corpses the walkers had to climb over.
Old 10-05-2015, 06:09 PM   #229 (permalink)

Member # 102467
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudtoy67 View Post
Finale was good, actually had me on edge a while.

One thing I'm stuck on though...

When this debuted it seemed it was going to be about the descent into madness. Well they blew right through that and are already fully into it. So now it looks more like it's going to be "The Walking Dead 2."
Same here. I was torn on how they jumped into zombiemania and handing out the beatdowns.

Although, things may happen that way - denial, disbelief, then as things snowball a rapid collapse.

I thought overall it was good, some episodes seemed like the producers weren't sure where they wanted to go with the story, but the cast is solid and I'm looking forward to a full season of it.

I much prefer the sharpest criticism of a single intelligent man to the thoughtless approval of the masses - Johannes Kepler
LigBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2015, 06:25 PM   #230 (permalink)

Member # 12454
Send a message via AIM to TatonkaII
I wasnt able to watch it and power was out to record it... anyone know when it will replay?
Old 10-05-2015, 06:33 PM   #231 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 57779
I thought AMC had them online after they aired

World Proof your children, Don't child proof the world
nahmus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2015, 07:07 PM   #232 (permalink)

Member # 12454
Send a message via AIM to TatonkaII
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahmus View Post
I thought AMC had them online after they aired
Thank you. Best news in the past four days.
Old 10-05-2015, 07:45 PM   #233 (permalink)

Member # 108445
Quote:
Originally Posted by renolaw View Post
We don;'t know if Cpl. Andy survived the beatdown. Looks like he did. And they left him? Or Daniel The Cold Barber finished it. that is a loose story line. or he turns and later bites ??
... <cough>the governor<cough>... anyone, anyone?

Funniest thing on Talking dead was dumb ass dad actor blurts out Rick James when they were comparing characters on the 2 shows. The mom being like <RICK JAMES> Grimes.

Nerdist thought she was more like Shane and the audience booed him. His point that the mom was like "oh, did he give us what we needed" when army guy was being questioned. And dad is clueless so just like Rick even after 5 freakin seasons.

Someone asked if there would be a tie in to the walking dead and the nerdist said something like the mom would blurt out something about going to Georgia to be with her cousin Rick. That brought into question her southern accent and the guests got real quiet.
rocket flier is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2015, 10:27 PM   #234 (permalink)
Addicted to Gear Oil

Member # 56050
Quote:
Originally Posted by TatonkaII View Post
I wasnt able to watch it and power was out to record it... anyone know when it will replay?
Watch what ever you want. New episodes are usually up with in 30 minutes of air time.

http://thewatchseries.to/serie/fear_the_walking_dead
Originally Posted by General Dwight D. Eisenhower
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best deal on 8 lug disc brakes click here-->

Last edited by guidolyons; 10-05-2015 at 10:28 PM.
guidolyons is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2015, 10:41 PM   #235 (permalink)

Member # 166763
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singletracker View Post
So there is a half dozen soldiers emptying magazines at point blank range at the horde at the fence...yet they must aim like Imperial Stormtroopers, cuz there were no zeds dropping. Should have been a growing pile of corpses the walkers had to climb over.
That's what I was thinking, with the amount they were firing, you'd think there'd be enough bodies to slow down the zombies. And why not have a 50 cal. at head level?
SurfnSnow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-06-2015, 06:43 AM   #236 (permalink)

Member # 157355
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket flier View Post

Funniest thing on Talking dead was dumb ass dad actor blurts out Rick James when they were comparing characters on the 2 shows. The mom being like <RICK JAMES> Grimes.

Nerdist thought she was more like Shane and the audience booed him. His point that the mom was like "oh, did he give us what we needed" when army guy was being questioned. And dad is clueless so just like Rick even after 5 freakin seasons.

Someone asked if there would be a tie in to the walking dead and the nerdist said something like the mom would blurt out something about going to Georgia to be with her cousin Rick. That brought into question her southern accent and the guests got real quiet.

I read this 3 times and have no idea what you are saying. I tried to understand but damn man....
Old 10-06-2015, 06:46 AM   #237 (permalink)

Member # 157355
Quote:
Originally Posted by LigBoozer View Post
Same here. I was torn on how they jumped into zombiemania and handing out the beatdowns.
agreed. They went from confused and not knowing anything to suddenly being a violent group that new to go for the head.

Most people don't have it in them to use a hammer on someone or somethings head, but all the sudden these people do There was not transition, just right to all being hardened Z killers.

BTW. I am watching the first season of TWD again. Those zombies used to be very strong, fast, aggressive, and would sometimes hold items. I watched a Z beat a rock on a window last night in the episode where they cuff Meryll to the roof.
Old 10-06-2015, 06:56 AM   #238 (permalink)

Member # 171786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokeman View Post

BTW. I am watching the first season of TWD again. Those zombies used to be very strong, fast, aggressive, and would sometimes hold items. I watched a Z beat a rock on a window last night in the episode where they cuff Meryll to the roof.
I always wondered why that one zombie had a rock lol.

NSA: The only part of the government that actually listens.
Sin52 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-06-2015, 06:59 AM   #239 (permalink)

Member # 34022
Send a message via AIM to Terrys_85_Toy Send a message via MSN to Terrys_85_Toy
Quote:
I read this 3 times and have no idea what you are saying. I tried to understand but damn man....
Do you watch the Talking Dead? It's in reference to that.

[QUOTE=rustywagoneersdotcom;11056223]Political Correctness is a doctrine that holds forth the proposition that it is possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=fullygruntled]PBB is mostly dumb.[/QUOTE]
Terrys_85_Toy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-06-2015, 07:52 AM   #240 (permalink)

Member # 16993
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpnjim View Post
Spolier.....

and I couldn't believe the Spanish kid didn't bang the step sister in the house when they were playing dress up
I think the thing to be more surprised at is that the step brother wasn't the one trying on dresses.....
Old 10-06-2015, 03:57 PM   #241 (permalink)
Addicted to Gear Oil

Member # 56050
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrys_85_Toy View Post
Do you watch the Talking Dead? It's in reference to that.
It may well be reference to Talking Dead, which we may or may not have seen, but it's still incoherent rambling. Please translate if you can figure out what the fuck Rocket Flier wrote. I'm with Pokemon, I have no idea WTF he's rambling on about.

Old 10-06-2015, 04:23 PM   #242 (permalink)

Member # 4650
Easy to pick apart this series just like TWD.
But, its entertainment and not everyone is of Pbb 'lets dissect it all' mentality

i do not like that it is over for who knows how long
short frickin season.

my only critique is them leaving the gate wide open to their community.
perhaps an oversight in the nervousness/excitement of the mission they were going on.

black guy is not 'all there'. why did he get rounded up? now that we see his mega spread, it begs the question why he was in lock up?

no way no how does tortured army dude not put a head shot immediately into the 'barber'.
oh well, i guess they needed pussy dad to step it up. now maybe pussy dad will let his kid man up, which is what the kid wants to do and kudos for him sticking up to 3 army dudes. its pussy dad that is making the kid look bad.

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Go mbeire muid beo ar an am seo arís[/COLOR]
NERVEman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-06-2015, 05:58 PM   #243 (permalink)
Addicted to Gear Oil

Member # 56050
Quote:
Originally Posted by NERVEman View Post
black guy is not 'all there'. why did he get rounded up? now that we see his mega spread, it begs the question why he was in lock up?

kudos for him sticking up to 3 army dudes
Yeah, I was wondering how Strand ended up in lock up. too. If he was so smart, prepared, and slick, how'd he end up in there? Maybe they will pursue that in another episode.

Chris was brave, but stupid, he was lucky they just kicked his ass and took the SUV.

I knew something bad was going to happen when Travis put the shotgun on the hood of the truck. Of course, he can't shoot CPL Adams since he left his gun laying out of reach. (Not that he would have been able to, emotionally).

Good demonstration of the 21' rule though. CPL Adams had the gun out and still got beat down.

Last edited by guidolyons; 10-06-2015 at 06:16 PM.
Old 10-06-2015, 06:04 PM   #244 (permalink)

Member # 91648
Quote:
Most people don't have it in them to use a hammer on someone or somethings head, but all the sudden these people do There was not transition, just right to all being hardened Z killers.

Don't forget Mom had a hammer ready to take out the Asian neighbour lady. Obviously mom's upbringing was a bit more practical and critical of authority than pacifist daddy dearest.

I noticed that as well about the Zombies, those mothers got some speed and strength.

Overall, the time line from 'infection' to killing just does not seem right. The divide between disbelievers and action takes is too great. You'd think information about what is happening outside the fence would be more widespread.

Alex.
GMGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-06-2015, 06:27 PM   #245 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 12908
as they were releasing the people from the cages i'm amazed how easy a wooden butt stock on a shotgun will pop open a padlock.

Life Member BRC
ECV #3691

renolaw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-06-2015, 08:03 PM   #246 (permalink)

Member # 4135
Quote:
Originally Posted by renolaw View Post
as they were releasing the people from the cages i'm amazed how easy a wooden butt stock on a shotgun will pop open a padlock.
Or how the pot metal latch on those gates kept them secure with a simple lock.
The press is a gang of cruel faggots. Journalism is not a profession or a trade. It is a cheap catch-all for fuckoffs and misfits—a false doorway to the backside of life, a filthy piss-ridden little hole nailed off by the building inspector
wheelerfreak is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-06-2015, 08:17 PM   #247 (permalink)

Member # 108445
Quote:
Quote:
I think tortured army dude will be the equivalent to the governor

It is difficult to convey the fake Rick James accent in text.

Comparing Fear the Dead characters to Walking Dead characters, who is each most like. The Mom, is fearless badass like Shane, not a pansy leader like Rick has been for 5 seasons.

There is going to be more back story about the mom, her southern accent, and troubled past.
Too many work hours, better?
rocket flier is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2015, 09:03 PM   #248 (permalink)

Member # 80201
Finally watched the finale, as well as TD. I really have nothing to add except I really enjoyed both.....And the end kinda hit me, I liked her character, and she was hot!
Degenerate Wheelers'/ Degenerate Racing #488
briansc33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-08-2015, 12:19 PM   #249 (permalink)
Addicted to Gear Oil

Member # 56050
Quote:
Too many work hours, better?
mo' bettah.

I saw Madison sweeping those meds off the shelf, first thought was "Gee I wonder where her son got the addiction from?" Then I was she is smart and grabbing meds, antibiotics, etc.

Last edited by guidolyons; 10-08-2015 at 12:20 PM.
Old 04-10-2016, 07:07 PM   #250 (permalink)
Addicted to Gear Oil

Member # 56050
Season 2 started tonight. more zombies, teach is smashing some heads! Outboard prop to skull!

You have to help them! I already saved 7...
Strand is a realist. If I stop the boat it's to let people off.

Last edited by guidolyons; 04-10-2016 at 07:15 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in