Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum (https://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chit-Chat (https://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   The Walking Dead Season 6 (https://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2172786)

nahmus 10-26-2015 01:19 PM

I think they leave it hanging for an episode or two before it resolves itself.

COXJ94 10-26-2015 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRM (Post 33949409)
It's a standard issue dumpster... there is no "under the dumpster" on those things :confused:

What did make me :rolleyes: was the metal staircase to the left when looking back from where they came from from. there was plenty of time to jump the couch there and get some elevation between them and the walkers.

Also the chainlink fence that the dumpster was up against seemed to disappear in the final overhead shot? :confused: :shaking:

yup and yup

Welby 10-26-2015 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRM (Post 33948969)

Honestly, I'd probably respect them more if he's really dead, than if they try to write in a way for him to survive that.

Right there with ya on that. My girlfriend got mad at me because I wasn't as sad as she was that Glenn got it and even madder when I said that I hope Judith becomes a Zombaby :laughing:. When I told her I hoped he's really dead (for the same reason as you), she gave me major stinkeye, it was funny. I'm sorry, but despite the guy being on top of him, that scene was pretty much inescapable without getting bitten at all. If he lives through that, I might have to pull the JumpShark card on TWD. I mean, I'll still watch it and all, but come on with that bullshit :D

sinistertrucker 10-26-2015 02:09 PM

Glen should have killed that guy last season. :shaking:

nahmus 10-26-2015 02:11 PM

This is illustrated truth that no good deed goes unpunished.

G_P 10-26-2015 02:14 PM

Quote:

It's a standard issue dumpster... there is no "under the dumpster" on those things :confused:

I'll have to rewatch to see, but some dumpsters are on wheels. Not sure if the one in that episode was.

Also, most dumpsters have flimsy plastic lids that cant even hold the weight of one person let alone 2 people. Plenty of fail videos on Youtube of people stepping onto them and ending up in the dumpster when the door folds under their weight.

MattS 10-26-2015 02:14 PM

Quote:

What is so confusing.

http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/i...1026111752.jpg

http://www.ci.dublin.ca.us/ImageRepo...cumentID=11817

Honky Lips 10-26-2015 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G_P (Post 33952569)
I'll have to rewatch to see, but some dumpsters are on wheels. Not sure if the one in that episode was.

Also, most dumpsters have flimsy plastic lids that cant even hold the weight of one person let alone 2 people. Plenty of fail videos on Youtube of people stepping onto them and ending up in the dumpster when the door folds under their weight.

Here something that will blow your mind. Zombies don't exist. This show is make believe.

MattS 10-26-2015 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G_P (Post 33952569)

The dumpster I have at the shop is exactly like the one in the show. And I can jump up and down on the lid. It's a bitch to open with one hand it's that heavy.

909wheeler 10-26-2015 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattS (Post 33952601)
The dumpster I have at the shop is exactly like the one in the show. And I can jump up and down on the lid. It's a bitch to open with one hand it's that heavy.

But can you crawl underneath it? Field test! Post your results! :flipoff2:

xjandyj 10-26-2015 02:48 PM

So we've moved on from wall design to dumpster design ...

72blazer 10-26-2015 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honky Lips (Post 33952593)
Here something that will blow your mind. Zombies don't exist. This show is make believe.

Asshole. :shaking: How dare thee spill that crap here! :bawling:

:laughing::flipoff2:

MochaMike 10-26-2015 05:19 PM

Speaking of which...

If they eat, do they poop?

supersize75k5 10-26-2015 06:14 PM

The one thing I noticed was the fire escape with a couch leaned against it that they ran past. granted they didn't realize the walkers were on the other side of the fence till it was too late.

supersize75k5 10-26-2015 06:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Looked like a way out to me and they could have used the radio to call for help but that doesn't work with the story line.

briansc33 10-26-2015 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMGuy (Post 33951201)
I think somebody posted about it last episode, but are the zombies more agressive these last two episodes? Seems to me they went from rotten corpses barely able to put one foot ahead of the other to being able to out muscle the living.

Alex.

Some do seem to be stronger/faster, and even harder to kill. Hell Rick was struggling to pull the knife out of on of their heads and broke the knife, but the other two penetrated easily. But...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pokeman (Post 33951665)
It depends on their stage of de-comp. They got weak for a few seasons and now they are showing some stronger ones again.

This. As the show goes on there are more zombies being 'created', some are just 'fresher' than others.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nahmus (Post 33951945)
I think they leave it hanging for an episode or two before it resolves itself.

I agree. I really don't care, except that was lame way to take out a major character IMO... I was still shocked though.

korda 10-26-2015 07:43 PM

Quote:

Also the chainlink fence that the dumpster was up against seemed to disappear in the final overhead shot? :confused: :shaking:

I noticed that too. Just as I was explaining to my wife how my fat ass would have shimmied down it and over the side fence they cut to that and she said "what fence?".

LigBoozer 10-26-2015 10:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:laughing:

MattS 10-27-2015 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 909wheeler (Post 33952945)
But can you crawl underneath it? Field test! Post your results! :flipoff2:

I cannot. :laughing: But I'm also way bigger than some little Asian guy. I think it would be doable for someone that's in the 140 pound range. Maybe I can get my brother to try. :laughing: We have similar dumpsters here at work. I will run down and get a measurement later in the am. I think they all have the same wheels.

MattS 10-27-2015 07:30 AM

This is what I can't figure out. How the dumpster moved. It looks like after they got on it somehow it got pushed away from the fence. There does seem to be a open spot where the 2 fences hook together. Maybe walkers from the other side got thru. And then during the fall it moved even more. So maybe the whole deal is dipshit fell on glen and then they started eating him. The walkers pushed the dumpster and pushed the meal off glen and basically covered him with the dumpster.

Chain of events pics:

http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/i...1026111752.jpg

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/mp/JptfAzNZTxqx.jpg

http://imagesmtv-a.akamaihd.net/uri/...1445855906.gif

http://storage.torontosun.com/v1/dyn...y=80&size=650x

Terrys_85_Toy 10-27-2015 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattS (Post 33962305)

Dude just put a bullet in his brain; how is he still clinging to that knife?

And how did he turn around with his back to Glen after pulling the trigger?

D_JEEPER 10-27-2015 07:36 AM

Also, if you notice where the entrails were being pulled from... it looked like it came out of Glen's shoulder. "An Hero" guy is being shredded.... Glen will be shielded by corpse. He will come back... but not for long.

The producer is an evil genius. Glen will make his return but will be snatched back in the ultimate "fuck you" from the producer :D

I can't wait haha

Rerock 10-27-2015 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattS (Post 33962305)

Seems like a guy could jump for that side fence and get out of there. I know it doesn't fit the storyline, but still.

DRM 10-27-2015 07:38 AM

I gotta admit... that .gif shows they wanted to make sure we saw Glenn fall, rotate, and be *under* him.

Dookey 10-27-2015 08:02 AM

If we didn't have these things to talk about... this show wouldn't be as popular. :laughing: