The Walking Dead Season 6 - Page 41 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum
 
Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2016, 08:25 AM   #1001 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Member # 104461
Location: ontario
Posts: 1,138
I think abraham got it but i know nothing about how darrell got a new show?

Just looked up his new show, i dont think that would interfere with walking dead. I still think abraham or perhaps his girl friend
__________________
I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams.

Last edited by Wisers; 04-04-2016 at 08:31 AM.
Wisers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 08:30 AM   #1002 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Member # 3161
Location: rapid city, south dakota
Posts: 1,570
I am thinking it was one of the women. Because he said (Wow, you took that like a man.) Who ever it was that hit sounded hard and bad, not to mention the following hits.

Daryl's hair would have shown up, During the look up, I think.

going to watch it again and see if I can figure out who is doing the yelling and screaming.


And Negan said he was going to beat the shait out of some one, not kill them. But in other parts, he kills one of each group to make things clear?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by missouriman; 04-04-2016 at 08:33 AM.
missouriman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 08:34 AM   #1003 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
nahmus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Member # 57779
Posts: 22,216
I think daryl's new show is just a guilty pleasure. Looks like the network said here is some money... go ride around and we'll film it. Sounds like a win for him.
__________________
For the best deal on 8 lug disc brakes click here-->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


World Proof your children, Don't child proof the world
nahmus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 08:39 AM   #1004 (permalink)
Unregistered User
 
Motorcharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Member # 224886
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,983
About 3/4 of the way through it now and I don't think it's as bad as everyone acted like, though this is the first episode I'd read this thread before watching so I guess my expectations were pretty damn low.

They keep using the RV to travel which is fucking retarded. You're completely limited to the road, it offers no protection and makes you awfully vulnerable to attack. Why the fuck don't they gut that shit and armor it at least. Hell, there's got to be all sorts of military shit lying around. You're in Northern VA, Quantico would have been at the top of my list of places to scavenge. You've got Fort Myer in Arlington, Fort Belvoir in Mount Vernon, Fort Lee in Petersburg, and Fort AP Hill outside Fredericksburg all within 90 minutes of Alexandria. The governor at least had the sense to grab a tank. You roll up on one of those roadblocks in a fucking tank and what are they going to do? 99% of the planets population is dead and these idiots are scavenging small arms and driving around in 30 year old shitboxes a few miles from the seat of power of the largest military force in the history of the planet and a few miles from some of the largest military bases in the country.

And fuck traveling by road in general. Scavenge some railroad maps and find one of those trucks the railroads use that can hook up to the tracks. You know no trains are running and if you come across places the tracks are destroyed or blocked you can drive around them. You're far less likely to run into people and hordes of walkers and there's almost nowhere in the country that isn't accessible by rail, especially on the East coast. Put water and fuel tanks in the bed, load the rest of the truck up with weapons, ammo, MREs, and other misc supplies and head somewhere there was already little population. Parts of western VA and West VA were already very low population. The lower the initial population the less walkers, the less chance of hostile people, and the more chance of natural resources to live off of.
Motorcharge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 08:44 AM   #1005 (permalink)
Hop
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Member # 120450
Location: Wasatch Back
Posts: 3,449
I couldn't place the voice, knew it sounded familiar
__________________
.
Hop is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 08:56 AM   #1006 (permalink)
Unregistered User
 
Motorcharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Member # 224886
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,983
"There was an actual dead horse in the lineup that we didn't see from our perspective."
Motorcharge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 08:59 AM   #1007 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Member # 16993
Location: Parkersburg, WV
Posts: 3,054
I can't believe it took me this long to figure this out, but, in all of the Morgan episodes I have felt like he looked familiar. It just hit me last night that he was the guy in Snatch.
__________________
'12 JKUR O|||||O
'83 Jeep Scrambler -Sold :(

Last edited by GarScramb; 04-04-2016 at 08:59 AM.
GarScramb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 09:22 AM   #1008 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Member # 104461
Location: ontario
Posts: 1,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarScramb View Post
I can't believe it took me this long to figure this out, but, in all of the Morgan episodes I have felt like he looked familiar. It just hit me last night that he was the guy in Snatch.
When you reverse things come from behind you tyrone
__________________
I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams.
Wisers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 09:33 AM   #1009 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Member # 3161
Location: rapid city, south dakota
Posts: 1,570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcharge View Post
About 3/4 of the way through it now and I don't think it's as bad as everyone acted like, though this is the first episode I'd read this thread before watching so I guess my expectations were pretty damn low.

They keep using the RV to travel which is fucking retarded. You're completely limited to the road, it offers no protection and makes you awfully vulnerable to attack. Why the fuck don't they gut that shit and armor it at least. Hell, there's got to be all sorts of military shit lying around. You're in Northern VA, Quantico would have been at the top of my list of places to scavenge. You've got Fort Myer in Arlington, Fort Belvoir in Mount Vernon, Fort Lee in Petersburg, and Fort AP Hill outside Fredericksburg all within 90 minutes of Alexandria. The governor at least had the sense to grab a tank. You roll up on one of those roadblocks in a fucking tank and what are they going to do? 99% of the planets population is dead and these idiots are scavenging small arms and driving around in 30 year old shitboxes a few miles from the seat of power of the largest military force in the history of the planet and a few miles from some of the largest military bases in the country.

And fuck traveling by road in general. Scavenge some railroad maps and find one of those trucks the railroads use that can hook up to the tracks. You know no trains are running and if you come across places the tracks are destroyed or blocked you can drive around them. You're far less likely to run into people and hordes of walkers and there's almost nowhere in the country that isn't accessible by rail, especially on the East coast. Put water and fuel tanks in the bed, load the rest of the truck up with weapons, ammo, MREs, and other misc supplies and head somewhere there was already little population. Parts of western VA and West VA were already very low population. The lower the initial population the less walkers, the less chance of hostile people, and the more chance of natural resources to live off of.


This, 6x6 with a snow plow, rail line trucks. Taking more then one truck or car. 6x6 multi fuel would run on used motor oil.
My wife and I have talked about that since the beginning. Hell they even have a machine shop now. Few of the RPG'S and a machine gun would have ended Negan's group.

just an all out Mad Max truck, anything would be better then that card board motor home.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
missouriman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 09:34 AM   #1010 (permalink)
Registered User
 
TatonkaII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Member # 12454
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 6,600
Send a message via AIM to TatonkaII
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarScramb View Post
I can't believe it took me this long to figure this out, but, in all of the Morgan episodes I have felt like he looked familiar. It just hit me last night that he was the guy in Snatch.
holy crap, I didn't realize that either.
__________________
85 3.4 V6, 38s, Longs, 4.7 Marlins, 5" AP springs.. almost done..
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
TatonkaII is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 10:08 AM   #1011 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Member # 52710
Location: The Boat, Co
Posts: 4,638
One of the plot leak forums had it perfect, that they wouldn't reveal who died. I think it was a poor choice, they spent 45 minutes on the buildup, and they are going to completely lose that suspense in the next 6 months.
__________________
Slowly building:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jpmassey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 10:08 AM   #1012 (permalink)
Registered User
 
JKhauler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Member # 193415
Location: ATL
Posts: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by missouriman View Post
This, 6x6 with a snow plow, rail line trucks. Taking more then one truck or car. 6x6 multi fuel would run on used motor oil.
My wife and I have talked about that since the beginning. Hell they even have a machine shop now. Few of the RPG'S and a machine gun would have ended Negan's group.

just an all out Mad Max truck, anything would be better then that card board motor home.
You're missing the point of what's occurring though. Logically it makes perfect sense to do those things, but nothing about this show is logical. The fact is, our zombie wrecking crew has crotch punched a "hornets nest". Neegans group is far greater than what you just watched. His network is every new "civilization" that pops up in the area, which without a doubt could stretch anywhere based on how it's looking now.

Neegan makes every group provide half of their supplies to him. He more than likely sends scouting crews to locate new populations and probably attack to see the strengths of the people, determine if they're strong enough to "join" his ranks and kill those who he finds weak. There's no escaping Neegan..

We're at a point where someone has died. There isn't a reason to sit and listen to the audio. The actors have all said that that particular shot was filmed privately. At this time, they're not sure who has died and wont know until filming starts for the next season. I agree with the sentiments left here earlier that killing off Daryl or any of the other KEY players would result in people abandoning the series. The comic shows Glenn being beaten beyond recognition, but I seriously don't think they will go that route because they know anyone who is dedicated to this series will simply pull the comic and find the answer and that's too simple.
JKhauler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 10:22 AM   #1013 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member # 56547
Location: SW PA
Posts: 2,530
Michonne RIP
COXJ94 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 10:29 AM   #1014 (permalink)
Unregistered User
 
Motorcharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Member # 224886
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKhauler View Post
You're missing the point of what's occurring though. Logically it makes perfect sense to do those things, but nothing about this show is logical. The fact is, our zombie wrecking crew has crotch punched a "hornets nest". Neegans group is far greater than what you just watched. His network is every new "civilization" that pops up in the area, which without a doubt could stretch anywhere based on how it's looking now.

Neegan makes every group provide half of their supplies to him. He more than likely sends scouting crews to locate new populations and probably attack to see the strengths of the people, determine if they're strong enough to "join" his ranks and kill those who he finds weak. There's no escaping Neegan..
Bullshit. He's powerful, sure, but he's got a few hundred men at best? Maybe a thousand if we're being really generous. He's located in Northern VA, but he can only hold so much territory. Our group doesn't have to stay in Northern VA. Hell, they don't have to stay in VA period. The only reason they went that far North in the first place was because of Eugene's lies so they've really got no reason to stay, especially now that Alexandria has failed. Take the railroad idea and head west and aim for an area that already had low population density, ideally where natural resources would be abundant and you can see a threat coming for several miles. Take over an existing military base that's fairly remote yet has water sources and wildlife nearby. It's a lot easier to defend somewhere that already exists than building new. Population density is too high on the east coast in general which means resources are less abundant and threats are much higher as is competition for resources. Smaller towns out in the midwest and west likely survived to some extent because the initial situation would be much easier to contain in a small town than it would be somewhere like DC, Atlanta, ect. Yeah, you have major cities out west, but aside from California most are several hundred or several thousand miles apart. Negan isn't going to spread that far out and it's likely in a lot of places that the threat of the dead is virtually non-existant.

For that matter they severely underutilize boats. Head to the Norfolk, VA area. Plenty of options, you can stock boats with supplies and anchor them offshore so they're safe from the dead and living. You can travel down the coast hitting harbors for supplies as needed. You keep the shoreline in sight as you head down the coast and anchor offshore at night where you're safe from most threats. There are plenty of islands in the Carribean that fit you can survive on. The dead aren't wandering the ocean killing fish.

There are plenty of places they can go and Carol was the only one smart enough to figure out how much they'd fucked up and that they ought to leave. Staying anywhere near a major metropolitan area is flat out stupid.

And Negan still has to deal with the threat of the dead. Herds have been a major threat to every single settlement in the series thus far and he's not immune to that. Hell, all it takes is for one person to die in their sleep, turn and start biting people and a settlement can die overnight from the inside. This whole show is about survival and the best our group has been able to do is sort of hold a very small area with limited resources for a short period of time. They keep repeating the same shit thinking the results are going to be different.
Motorcharge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 10:32 AM   #1015 (permalink)
Registered User
 
01Tundra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member # 34482
Posts: 6,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by COXJ94 View Post
Michonne RIP
Yep, that's probably why he said that if he hears one peep out of Carl that he was going to cut his other eye out, made me think it had to be somebody close to Carl.

Plus it now pushes Rick full bore into kill everything and everybody mode.

Last edited by 01Tundra; 04-04-2016 at 10:33 AM.
01Tundra is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 10:33 AM   #1016 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member # 157355
Location: NE
Posts: 6,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKhauler View Post
We're at a point where someone has died. There isn't a reason to sit and listen to the audio. The actors have all said that that particular shot was filmed privately. At this time, they're not sure who has died and wont know until filming starts for the next season. I agree with the sentiments left here earlier that killing off Daryl or any of the other KEY players would result in people abandoning the series. The comic shows Glenn being beaten beyond recognition, but I seriously don't think they will go that route because they know anyone who is dedicated to this series will simply pull the comic and find the answer and that's too simple.
This makes me think the writers haven't decided yet. They can write next season 8 different ways and get to decided whats the most compelling. The only sure thing is its not Rick or Carl.
__________________
Minimal mech. knowledge, overly ambitious
Pokeman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 10:34 AM   #1017 (permalink)
Unregistered User
 
Motorcharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Member # 224886
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tundra View Post
Yep, that's probably why he said that if he hears one peep out of Carl that he was going to cut his other eye out, made me think it had to be somebody close to Carl.

Plus it no pushes Rick full bore into kill everything and everybody mode.
Yeah, but Negan has no idea Rick is fucking her. Everyone else in that group is just as relevant to Rick as she is as far as he knows. He only said the shit about Carl because he knows Carl is Rick's son.
Motorcharge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 11:01 AM   #1018 (permalink)
Registered User
 
JKhauler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Member # 193415
Location: ATL
Posts: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcharge View Post
Bullshit. He's powerful, sure, but he's got a few hundred men at best? Maybe a thousand if we're being really generous. He's located in Northern VA, but he can only hold so much territory. Our group doesn't have to stay in Northern VA. Hell, they don't have to stay in VA period. The only reason they went that far North in the first place was because of Eugene's lies so they've really got no reason to stay, especially now that Alexandria has failed. Take the railroad idea and head west and aim for an area that already had low population density, ideally where natural resources would be abundant and you can see a threat coming for several miles. Take over an existing military base that's fairly remote yet has water sources and wildlife nearby. It's a lot easier to defend somewhere that already exists than building new. Population density is too high on the east coast in general which means resources are less abundant and threats are much higher as is competition for resources. Smaller towns out in the midwest and west likely survived to some extent because the initial situation would be much easier to contain in a small town than it would be somewhere like DC, Atlanta, ect. Yeah, you have major cities out west, but aside from California most are several hundred or several thousand miles apart. Negan isn't going to spread that far out and it's likely in a lot of places that the threat of the dead is virtually non-existant.

For that matter they severely underutilize boats. Head to the Norfolk, VA area. Plenty of options, you can stock boats with supplies and anchor them offshore so they're safe from the dead and living. You can travel down the coast hitting harbors for supplies as needed. You keep the shoreline in sight as you head down the coast and anchor offshore at night where you're safe from most threats. There are plenty of islands in the Carribean that fit you can survive on. The dead aren't wandering the ocean killing fish.

There are plenty of places they can go and Carol was the only one smart enough to figure out how much they'd fucked up and that they ought to leave. Staying anywhere near a major metropolitan area is flat out stupid.

And Negan still has to deal with the threat of the dead. Herds have been a major threat to every single settlement in the series thus far and he's not immune to that. Hell, all it takes is for one person to die in their sleep, turn and start biting people and a settlement can die overnight from the inside. This whole show is about survival and the best our group has been able to do is sort of hold a very small area with limited resources for a short period of time. They keep repeating the same shit thinking the results are going to be different.
Everything you said makes perfect sense if this was in fact a non-fiction situation. But just as you said, they've made shitty choices entire time. They have adopted traitors, killed helpful people, destroyed valuable resources and they clearly can't do what you mentioned in regards to finding a "base" of some sort and staying there because look how the prison turned out.. It actually did more harm than good. When you take 15+ people and place them in an enclosed place such as a jail cell, you run the risk of infection and sickness.

Ricks group just got set back to the stone age with Dr's demise. Having a full time medical doctor in your ranks, she should've never been able to leave the compound, let alone let her get involved in fights. She WAS their greatest asset!!

Neegans group is far much greater than you're giving him credit for and he's proving it. A dictator doesn't think small. Everything is on a large scale. I wouldn't be surprised if Neegan hasn't setup outposts along the main travel areas. Forcing people to rob and murder for his cause. When you strike fear into the minds of people, they begin to believe every word you say. Otherwise they die brutally at the hands of said dictator.

I've mentioned before that they should've left the east coast and move to central US or out west. But they remain in rural south which my only logically explanation for that is to escape bigger and stronger groups. The Governor, the leader of terminus, Deanna in Alexandria and yes rick is included, were and are fighting for survival. But in this new world, they were such a small player in a much larger game. Rick and Neegan are the same in mindset. Use brutal attacks to scare people into providing supplies for his teams survival. Rick simply underestimated just who he was messing with.
JKhauler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 11:02 AM   #1019 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Member # 85483
Posts: 23,319
HE killed the mother fucking camera man!

That's....just fucking mean!

Sorry bastard. What did that camera man do to him?



__________________
Today, truth has been forced to take a back seat to political correctness
thumping is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 11:21 AM   #1020 (permalink)
Unregistered User
 
Motorcharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Member # 224886
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKhauler View Post
Neegans group is far much greater than you're giving him credit for and he's proving it. A dictator doesn't think small. Everything is on a large scale. I wouldn't be surprised if Neegan hasn't setup outposts along the main travel areas. Forcing people to rob and murder for his cause. When you strike fear into the minds of people, they begin to believe every word you say. Otherwise they die brutally at the hands of said dictator.
100% assumption. If his group was as big as that then they'd have come across Alexandria before Rick's group found them. Rick's group also would have come across them traveling through Virginia. The show has given us zero indication that he's operating outside the DC metropolitan area. Alexandria is only 20 minutes outside DC if that.

I would go out on a limb and say he hasn't even left the DC area. There's a number of military bases surrounding DC yet everything you've seen any of the Saviors drive has been old 70s-90s cars. If he had as many resources and as much manpower as you say it would be safe to assume he'd had scavenged some of those bases.

There's something like 25 military bases between Richmond and Baltimore around DC and you've still got shit like the CIA, FBI, ect in DC that while not military at least have armories.
Motorcharge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 11:21 AM   #1021 (permalink)
Registered User
 
MONSTERMUDDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Member # 176698
Location: Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass
Posts: 2,121
Smile

Glenn perhaps? - shit kid, lighten up, why i think its glenn

Or maybe there was a dumpster somewhere that I didn't see
__________________
"The reason bad things happen to you is because you’re a dumbass" Red Forman
MONSTERMUDDER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 11:29 AM   #1022 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Benzz0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Member # 22923
Location: Richmond, Va
Posts: 27,738
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcharge View Post
There's something like 25 military bases between Richmond and Baltimore around DC and you've still got shit like the CIA, FBI, ect in DC that while not military at least have armories.
Don't forget the Federal Reserve here in Richmond...underground it's a fucking fortress ....building is tall enough to see 360 around downtown and any threat coming.
__________________
كافر
Benzz0 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 11:30 AM   #1023 (permalink)
EMT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member # 69553
Location: oklahoma
Posts: 5,079
Now they can kill off whoever wants more money when its time to renew the contract for the next season.
EMT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 11:41 AM   #1024 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member # 108445
Location: Greater Southwest
Posts: 13,967
Quote:
Originally Posted by TatonkaII View Post
Before last night I was still leaning towards Glen, but now I'm leaning towards Abraham getting picked. I kinda like the idea of Eugene stepping in as a sacrifice. Not sure about it, but who knows.
I saw the bat scene twice. There is zero evidence the camera person 'stepped in' to take the swing. He stopped, gave the little final warning speech and swung at the camera hitting it all while the camera was focused on him.

The shot was brutal, well done.

The Talking Dead they mentioned the crew was there, in line, on their knees for 15hrs shooting (all the while off camera) at night to make it as realistic and believable as they could. To put the audience in their shoes. Didn't work on me because the dude reminds me of the guy from Everybody Loves Raymond. But the final bat scene certainly put me in their shoes.

The zombie chain was probably the only reason I watch the show anymore. Dressing them like the idiots was icing on the cake.

Last edited by rocket flier; 04-04-2016 at 11:42 AM.
rocket flier is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 11:58 AM   #1025 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Member # 16993
Location: Parkersburg, WV
Posts: 3,054
Hell, all Negan is asking for is 50%. Between Fed, state, local. That's the same shit that government thugs collect from me.....
__________________
'12 JKUR O|||||O
'83 Jeep Scrambler -Sold :(

Last edited by GarScramb; 04-04-2016 at 02:19 PM.
GarScramb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.