The Walking Dead Season 6 - Page 42 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2016, 12:02 PM   #1026 (permalink)

Member # 193415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcharge View Post
100% assumption. If his group was as big as that then they'd have come across Alexandria before Rick's group found them. Rick's group also would have come across them traveling through Virginia. The show has given us zero indication that he's operating outside the DC metropolitan area. Alexandria is only 20 minutes outside DC if that.

I would go out on a limb and say he hasn't even left the DC area. There's a number of military bases surrounding DC yet everything you've seen any of the Saviors drive has been old 70s-90s cars. If he had as many resources and as much manpower as you say it would be safe to assume he'd had scavenged some of those bases.

There's something like 25 military bases between Richmond and Baltimore around DC and you've still got shit like the CIA, FBI, ect in DC that while not military at least have armories.
You're assuming he hasn't. Just because he sends his posse out with old pickup trucks and motorcycles, doesn't mean he doesn't have cool toys. Also if we were to even think about a real life situation, there would be such a massive run on every base in hopes to score massive weapons caches. A team of 6-8 people slowly collected over the past seasons wouldn't stand a chance. Even Neegan may be that smart. Doesn't mean he isn't a large force, just means he isn't dumb enough to send his guys into something they wouldn't survive. He's pissed now just because ricks group murdered 20 or so of these guys.

Then again everything we chat about here is one big assumption. We try to put rationality to their poor choices and just about every choice they've made so far hasn't made fucking sense lol.
JKhauler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 12:15 PM   #1027 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 11141
Based on plot, I was thinking Michonne (rick's g/f = ) or Maggie (revenge for burning up the other group), but based on the number of swings alone, it was probably a larger male, so that could be Eugene or Abraham.

Killing Michonne would drive Carl back into serial-killer mode, no doubt, and bring back the Ricktator.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by CronusTRD; 04-04-2016 at 12:20 PM.
CronusTRD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 12:17 PM   #1028 (permalink)

Member # 176698
Forgot to mention, it's good to see that Trevor Philips Industries survived the zombie apocalypse
Old 04-04-2016, 12:25 PM   #1029 (permalink)

Member # 22923
Quote:
Originally Posted by MONSTERMUDDER View Post
Forgot to mention, it's good to see that Trevor Philips Industries survived the zombie apocalypse
I thought about Trevor when I saw Negan too
Old 04-04-2016, 12:27 PM   #1030 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 11141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzz0 View Post
I thought about Trevor when I saw Negan too
A ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ Actor Showed Up On ‘The Walking Dead’s Finale

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CronusTRD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 01:08 PM   #1031 (permalink)

Member # 104461
They have some good equipment to move all those trees that fast
Old 04-04-2016, 01:20 PM   #1032 (permalink)

Member # 52710
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarScramb View Post
Hell, all Negan is asking for is 50% between Fed, state, lccal. That's the same shit that government thugs collect from me.....
Lol, I was complaining about the exact same thing at lunch with my wife. We were talking about amazon charging tax now, and if Bernie is elected...whats the point of working?

Rick is going to war over 50%...and I go to....work?

jpmassey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 01:21 PM   #1033 (permalink)

Member # 52710
Quote:
Originally Posted by missouriman View Post
I am thinking it was one of the women. Because he said (Wow, you took that like a man.) Who ever it was that hit sounded hard and bad, not to mention the following hits.
He said 'champ' not man. Its a line straight out of the comics.

Old 04-04-2016, 01:24 PM   #1034 (permalink)

Member # 52710
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMT View Post
Now they can kill off whoever wants more money when its time to renew the contract for the next season.
Lol, now its all clear.

Old 04-04-2016, 02:08 PM   #1035 (permalink)
finally fuckin in

Member # 232666
There are 3 possibilities. Maggie is my first choice, since there was a group of people trying to save her, and Glens outburst shows that she would be a great candidate to teach the others a lesson. Choice 2 is Sasha, scared of the bat when pointed at her, choice 3 is Eugene, he's crying, so he showed weakness before the others even showed up. Negan won't kill a strong person, just for the fact that he needs strong people to work for him. It makes sense to kill off someone weak, but highly revered by the others imo. I also can't believe they allowed themselves to be herded into a trap. I saw that coming at the first road block. I knew then that they should have unloaded their weapons and ran the road block.
sterlingfire is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 02:13 PM   #1036 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 386
Send a message via ICQ to MattS
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingfire View Post
I also can't believe they allowed themselves to be herded into a trap. I saw that coming at the first road block. I knew then that they should have unloaded their weapons and ran the road block.
That's what is really frustrating to me is the level of genius they show and then all of the sudden it's forgot my brain at the camp day. Mad or not Daryl getting caught by burned face jackass is far far fetched.

If I'm in that group facing death I'm bum rushing Negan. No one is going to shoot for fear of hitting him. Slit his throat and be the new boss.
MattS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 02:14 PM   #1037 (permalink)

Member # 80349
Does anyone think that maybe Maggie was poisoned to set this whole thing in motion? They killed Alexandria's sole doctor and suddenly Maggie gets sick and MUST go to the hilltop for the other Doc, which Negan's crew expected.

Last edited by muddeprived; 04-04-2016 at 02:15 PM.
muddeprived is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 02:18 PM   #1038 (permalink)
finally fuckin in

Member # 232666
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattS View Post
That's what is really frustrating to me is the level of genius they show and then all of the sudden it's forgot my brain at the camp day. Mad or not Daryl getting caught by burned face jackass is far far fetched.

If I'm in that group facing death I'm bum rushing Negan. No one is going to shoot for fear of hitting him. Slit his throat and be the new boss.
Daryl getting caught is purely because of the others that followed him. He would have tcob if he were alone. He walked into a trap because of michone and Glenn.....

I also thought the same thing, kill negan when his back is to you, then be the new king. Plus, most of his crew was carrying bats and other weapons of the like, not to many guns seen from the camera panning around.
Old 04-04-2016, 02:18 PM   #1039 (permalink)
finally fuckin in

Member # 232666
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddeprived View Post
Does anyone think that maybe Maggie was poisoned to set this whole thing in motion? They killed Alexandria's sole doctor and suddenly Maggie gets sick and MUST go to the hilltop for the other Doc, which Negan's crew expected.
I did.....
Old 04-04-2016, 02:19 PM   #1040 (permalink)

Member # 152210
neegan is bernie.

you get that, right?
Old 04-04-2016, 02:23 PM   #1041 (permalink)

Member # 16993
I think it's hilarious that they forgot that they own an RPG now, too. Seems like that one item would have made this episode a lot shorter.
Old 04-04-2016, 02:43 PM   #1042 (permalink)

Member # 848
Eugene took the hit. That's why they had him finding his survivor instinct the last few episodes, had Abraham patting him on the back, and giving the ammo plans to Rick.

Next season Rick's group will make and stash ammo on the DL and attempt a coup at some point.
Old 04-04-2016, 02:53 PM   #1043 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 57779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
Eugene took the hit. That's why they had him finding his survivor instinct the last few episodes, had Abraham patting him on the back, and giving the ammo plans to Rick.

Next season Rick's group will make and stash ammo on the DL and attempt a coup at some point.
Look. Nobody cares about the walking dead.

World Proof your children, Don't child proof the world
nahmus is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 03:03 PM   #1044 (permalink)
Team 261 - VP

Member # 31923
Kirkman said on Talking Dead....this episode wasn't about who dies.....this was about the death of confidence the group had in themselves....it was about them getting humbled.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan was awesome as Neegan.
Ken Hower - KOH #1962 Close Enough Racing/KOH #4899 Legends
Rubicon Trail Foundation - Director 2011-Present

Thanks to
for being the primary sponsor for the 2016 Cantina For The Con!
atvobsession is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 03:18 PM   #1045 (permalink)

Member # 2482
Quote:
I think it's hilarious that they forgot that they own an RPG now, too. Seems like that one item would have made this episode a lot shorter.
I kept saying the same thing. I would have been sitting in the passenger seat with the RPG ready to go. Hell I would have been walking around Alexandria with it 24/7 too.
Old 04-04-2016, 03:30 PM   #1046 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 57779
The fact that the road was blocked would indicate to me that they had a spy or they were being watched. I would have went back to the compound for plan B. Especially after the 2nd road block.

World Proof your children, Don't child proof the world
nahmus is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 03:34 PM   #1047 (permalink)
finally fuckin in

Member # 232666
There is Def a plant in Alexandria. I think it's Carl's girlfriend. She also poisoned Maggie with the pickles.....
Old 04-04-2016, 03:54 PM   #1048 (permalink)

Member # 85483
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattS View Post

Exactly...when Glen had his and other's attention, Tackle him and if nothing else rip his throat out with your teeth.

If you're going to go...do the best you can.

And never, ever...give up your arms.
Old 04-04-2016, 03:57 PM   #1049 (permalink)
Unregistered User

Member # 224886
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmassey View Post
He said 'champ' not man. Its a line straight out of the comics.
This.

Quote:
There are 3 possibilities. Maggie is my first choice, since there was a group of people trying to save her, and Glens outburst shows that she would be a great candidate to teach the others a lesson. Choice 2 is Sasha, scared of the bat when pointed at her, choice 3 is Eugene, he's crying, so he showed weakness before the others even showed up. Negan won't kill a strong person, just for the fact that he needs strong people to work for him. It makes sense to kill off someone weak, but highly revered by the others imo. I also can't believe they allowed themselves to be herded into a trap. I saw that coming at the first road block. I knew then that they should have unloaded their weapons and ran the road block.
And to address both these quotes, I find it highly unlikely that it's any of the women. Though overall they stray from the comics, they're pretty true in regards to characters personalities and one of the biggest things with Negan is he doesn't tolerate violence towards women. Iirc he's even killed his own men when they've attempted to rape women.

I would suspect Eugene is most likely if not Glen. Glen still makes the most sense though and not just due to the comics. Losing him would do the most psychological damage to the group and Rick and people really wanted him dead after the whole dumpster thing. He's the only person left from the Atlanta camp other than Daryl and Carl and he's the first person Rick met. He found Laurie and Carl because of Glen. He's been there since the beginning, but he's become pretty fucking useless in the last few seasons. Actually, he's pretty much been entirely useless to everyone but Maggie and the lesbian chick since the first season. It would make the most sense to have someone from the core group die too, not someone that's newer. They've steadily lost someone from the core group in every season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddeprived View Post
I didn't, but now that you say that it makes a lot of sense. I was trying to figure out who the guy they killed was, didn't realize it was the doc.

Quote:
There is Def a plant in Alexandria. I think it's Carl's girlfriend. She also poisoned Maggie with the pickles.....
Going with the previous thing I quoted, that makes a lot of sense. I've felt she was off from the start and whenever they're about to get attacked she happens to disappear. I think she's a scout, but remorseful because of Carl and newfound attachment to Maggie. Would make sense why she wanted to go to Hilltop so badly but really wanted to avoid Negan's people.

Quote:
No shit, every time they hit one of those roadblocks I'm wondering what the fuck they did with the rest of them.
Motorcharge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 04:12 PM   #1050 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 82435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcharge View Post
I didn't, but now that you say that it makes a lot of sense. I was trying to figure out who the guy they killed was, didn't realize it was the doc.
The man Neegan's group killed was the librarian. The doc he's referring to is the female doc from Alexandria.

51 Ford

81 Cherokee
Rooney77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in