The Walking Dead Season 6 - Page 43 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2016, 04:14 PM   #1051 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 64925
Send a message via MSN to grnd93
To address the reason Neegan never attacked Alexandria. He had no reason to. Before Rick's group showed up they were weak and had nothing to provide. Had they not hooked up with the Hilltop group and started taking out Neegan's guys they may have slipped under the radar.

The most common sense thing for Neegan to do would have been to kill Rick. Take out the leader and the whole group submits. It's unlikely they took out any of the women in such a brutal fashion. I think it was one of the weaker men. Glen, Eugene or Aaron. If it was Glen, AND Maggie loses the baby she is going to go full mental and really be a force to be reckoned with.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 04-04-2016, 04:15 PM   #1052 (permalink)
Unregistered User

Member # 224886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooney77 View Post
The man Neegan's group killed was the librarian. The doc he's referring to is the female doc from Alexandria.

In that case I take back what I said about them poisoning Maggie. I doubt they had any idea the fat girl was a doctor. Hell she wasn't even a doctor, she was a veterinarian.
Motorcharge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 04:53 PM   #1053 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 16680
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingfire View Post
There is Def a plant in Alexandria. I think it's Carl's girlfriend. She also poisoned Maggie with the pickles.....
plus 2. She has always been shady. I thought she may have been a wolf, but the whole exchange between her and Carl was fishy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
plug ugly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 05:38 PM   #1054 (permalink)
finally fuckin in

Member # 232666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcharge View Post

In that case I take back what I said about them poisoning Maggie. I doubt they had any idea the fat girl was a doctor. Hell she wasn't even a doctor, she was a veterinarian.
Dwight didn't kill the Dr on purpose. He actually stated that he was aiming for Daryl and missed because he wasn't used to the cross bow yet.
sterlingfire is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 05:39 PM   #1055 (permalink)

Member # 108445
Quote:
Originally Posted by grnd93 View Post
To address the reason Neegan never attacked Alexandria. He had no reason to. Before Rick's group showed up they were weak and had nothing to provide.
No reason to? "1/2 yer shit belongs to me". He or his crew find anyone, 1/2 their shit and then they work for him.

Wouldn't take long for that network to expand.

I can't see runners not finding survivors in a town when you gotta resort to fire for cooking and heat. Climb up high, at night, downwind.

I'm beginning to see the terminus side of it. Let them walk right in and now you got their shit and don't have to worry about fighting them. Though I would have scavenged farms to get other things to eat.

Now that I think about it, aren't the roadblocks much the same as the capture in terminus?
rocket flier is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 06:36 PM   #1056 (permalink)

Member # 173375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcharge View Post

Psychologist, not vet
95stepside is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 08:07 PM   #1057 (permalink)

Member # 51386
I have a feeling that the two guys that showed up and helped Morgan and Carol will play some kind of important role in season 7. We know that they trade with the hilltop because of the forged spear tips. Judging by their appearance they seem to have some sort of organizational structure.

I could see their group and Rick's group joining forces to fight and defeat Neegan. Those two guys accepted Morgan and Carol without asking a single question. Either they are extremely stupid or they know who are the good groups (Hilltop, Alexandria) and who is bad (Saviors).

Just my thoughts.
BIGBAMAK5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 08:45 PM   #1058 (permalink)
Addicted to Gear Oil

Member # 56050
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahmus View Post
They wander from the comics but not to far. The whole driving around was a psychological Game meant to mess with their heads Everywhere they went they were blocked. Each time they were blocked the group was bigger and better armed. It was all meant to instill into their heads that neegan is everywhere, you can't escape and you can't fight them. The beating is just the last step in the breaking.

Or that's how i saw it. I might be putting too much effort into watching atv show.
Rick got skunked. Out manned and out maneuvered. Dumb to be driving around in an RV with your whole crew, rather than several vehicles. Just a plot device to get the core group in one spot, but D-U-M-B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBAMAK5 View Post
So who were the two guys that showed up to help Morgan and Carol? Or is that black text stuff?
The guy that was looking for his horse. Rick was going to shoot him and Morgan stopped him...so know he saves Carol and Morgan. Probably not from Hilltop, but probably another (friendly) group that trades with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 909wheeler View Post
It was Eugene. I forget the lineup but my guess is Glenn was the target and Eugene stood up and took the hit.
Nice theory, but I think it's Glenn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MochaMike View Post
Lame.

Pretty sure that group, in that situation would have rushed him.
Carol had the right attitude.

They should of had a shoot out at the first roadblock (or at least doubled back to crash it 20m later).

Totally lacking on Scouts as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by atvobsession View Post
this was about the death of confidence the group had in themselves....it was about them getting humbled. Jeffrey Dean Morgan was awesome as Neegan.

Rick has done nothing to get more intel on the Saviors. He got beat and he deserves it. Jeffrey Dean Morgan will be awesome as Negan. It will take awhile before Rick gets the chance to kill him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmassey View Post
He said 'champ' not man. Its a line straight out of the comics.
Yep, right out of the comics, Taking it like a Champ as he beat Glenn

Name:  twdneganglennbffs-156650.jpg
Views: 2890
Size:  75.3 KB

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloNDark View Post
I kept saying the same thing. I would have been sitting in the passenger seat with the RPG ready to go.
The backblast would have cooked everyone else in the RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by grnd93 View Post
The most common sense thing for Neegan to do would have been to kill Rick. Take out the leader and the whole group submits. It's unlikely they took out any of the women in such a brutal fashion. I think it was one of the weaker men. Glen, Eugene or Aaron. If it was Glen, AND Maggie loses the baby she is going to go full mental and really be a force to be reckoned with.
You'd think Rick would have at least attempted to take the "hit" as the leader, it would make sense for Negan to kill the leader to subjugate the group. Later in the comics, Maggie is a leader at Hilltop, not sure about status of the baby though.

I think it was worse that they didn't show who got the beat down from Negan and Lucille. I'd bet it's Glenn (like the comics) I doubt they will knock off Daryl, Eugene, or Michone. Abraham and Michone were not backing down, Daryl and Rick were pretty beat down, physically and mentally.

The relationship between Carl and Negan is weird..

Name:  tumblr_inline_o4gh0mNT5A1u1uisq_540.jpg
Views: 953
Size:  69.1 KB
Originally Posted by General Dwight D. Eisenhower
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.

For the best deal on 8 lug disc brakes click here-->
guidolyons is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 08:55 PM   #1059 (permalink)
E. Spengler

Member # 206384
Quote:
Originally Posted by MochaMike View Post
Lame.

Pretty sure that group, in that situation would have rushed him.
Carol had the right attitude.

They should of had a shoot out at the first roadblock (or at least doubled back to crash it 20m later).

Totally lacking on Scouts as well.
This. Sloppy bastards, and ok with playing Negan's games. Hey, look, TWD is full of stupid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CronusTRD View Post
Not sure if anyone picked up on it, but the guy with the mustache voiced Trevor in Grand Theft Auto 5.
I thought that was him! Basically same character, too!

All the morality play crap sucks. There's a spectrum between a fava-beans-killer and Buddha- ask a veteran. The liberal writers (living in a world with glass doors on banks and 911) don't seem to realize that sometimes killing is justified. Those bastards are screwing up Carol just as she was hitting her stride as momma bear.

Rick may be getting all starey-eyed, but he's no Governor. Hitting Negan's outpost was only a bad idea in that he didn't scout it well enough. Remember, Negan's goons beat a kid to death, then stole 1/2 of Hilltop's stuff. There's not really a "maybe they're just misunderstood!" argument there.

I've been watching on couchtuner.something. No ebola, Avast seems to work.
Old 04-04-2016, 09:20 PM   #1060 (permalink)

Member # 91399
He said he was just going to beat the piss out of someone. Not kill them. And he said if Carlade a move to rip his other eye out. So if I were Neegan, I'd beat the living hell out of this groups leader (Rick) to show them he's the new Alpha. So they will have to rely on Neegan while Rick recovers.
Jackel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 09:48 PM   #1061 (permalink)
"All Weeee Drive!"

Member # 6450
I was tired when I watched it (the ending), but if memory serves me, weren't almost all of Negan's crew male?

I don't remember seeing any women during his lecture.

This leads me to believe he wouldn't make an example out of one of the women (yet).

Last edited by MochaMike; 04-04-2016 at 09:48 PM.
MochaMike is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2016, 10:42 PM   #1062 (permalink)
E. Spengler

Member # 206384
Agreed. Didn't the blonde in the burned woods say something about being a sex slave? Valuable commodity.
Old 04-04-2016, 11:26 PM   #1063 (permalink)

Member # 11745
My vote is that it was Aaron.

How did Morgan sneak up on a horse when that guy was whoopin Carol?
Old 04-05-2016, 04:38 AM   #1064 (permalink)

Member # 80349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackel View Post
He said he was just going to beat the piss out of someone. Not kill them. And he said if Carlade a move to rip his other eye out. So if I were Neegan, I'd beat the living hell out of this groups leader (Rick) to show them he's the new Alpha. So they will have to rely on Neegan while Rick recovers.
I don't think being hit by a bat with spikes that many times and that hard is survivable. We saw what Negan did to peoples head in those pictures. Their heads go from solid to chili.
muddeprived is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2016, 05:57 AM   #1065 (permalink)

Member # 685778
Best part was Trevor.

Last edited by ProjectWin; 04-05-2016 at 05:57 AM.
ProjectWin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2016, 06:37 AM   #1066 (permalink)

Member # 7287
Pretty lame ending, I think the whole show is getting stale and I think they'd be smart to end it within the next season or so, really. Just get on with it already. How many times can you just land in a spot and stay for a season, then have some big showdown and move to another location? Repeat repeat repeat.

TWD is turning into

"We don't have to do this, we can negotiate"
"NO"
"OK then, if that's how you want it"
*Bang bang shoot shoot, slash slash*
"Guess we need to move on now".

I've never seen Breaking Bad and have been watching it on Netflix, in mid season 3 right now. That show has been awesome since the get-go and being that it only went 5 seasons, seems like it will go out on top. I'm sure it was popular enough to drag out for eternity if they wanted to, but they didn't.
Welby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2016, 07:53 AM   #1067 (permalink)

Member # 397210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welby View Post
Pretty lame ending, I think the whole show is getting stale and I think they'd be smart to end it within the next season or so, really. Just get on with it already. How many times can you just land in a spot and stay for a season, then have some big showdown and move to another location? Repeat repeat repeat.

TWD is turning into

"NO"

I've never seen Breaking Bad and have been watching it on Netflix, in mid season 3 right now. That show has been awesome since the get-go and being that it only went 5 seasons, seems like it will go out on top. I'm sure it was popular enough to drag out for eternity if they wanted to, but they didn't.

^^this
non-OP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2016, 07:55 AM   #1068 (permalink)

Member # 217829
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddeprived View Post
Does anyone think that maybe Maggie was poisoned to set this whole thing in motion? They killed Alexandria's sole doctor and suddenly Maggie gets sick and MUST go to the hilltop for the other Doc, which Negan's crew expected.
Enid did it with the pickles. When she was first introduced, she whistled just like the Saviors. She was always disappearing, probably reporting back to Negan. She didn't want Carl to go.
smracing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2016, 08:06 AM   #1069 (permalink)

Member # 16993
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welby View Post

TWD is turning into

"NO"

Exactly why I don't like watching TV shows until I know they came to a reasonable conclusion. I've made an exception for TWD and am starting to regret it. Still mildly entertained, but getting bored and find myself doing other things while I watch it.
Old 04-05-2016, 08:17 AM   #1070 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 57779
Didn't they saw twd is a 10 year plan and that's where it's going to end reguardless of where the comics are?

World Proof your children, Don't child proof the world
nahmus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2016, 09:43 AM   #1071 (permalink)
Rusted.

Member # 132785
Quote:
Originally Posted by smracing View Post
Enid did it with the pickles. When she was first introduced, she whistled just like the Saviors. She was always disappearing, probably reporting back to Negan. She didn't want Carl to go.
^ This.
Tin Roof is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2016, 10:16 AM   #1072 (permalink)
finally fuckin in

Member # 232666
Quote:
There is Def a plant in Alexandria. I think it's Carl's girlfriend. She also poisoned Maggie with the pickles.....
I'm reposting for clarification. It's not a new idea that Enid is a double agent. She wanted to keep Carl at Alexandria, or go with him. Either way, she thought she could save him from execution.
Also, there's no way negan wanted or should have killed Rick. Negan needs strong people to work for him, but needs to teach them who's boss and break their spirit. He did just that, for the time being. The new guys that carol and Morgan met are going to play a vital role in taking negan down.
If I were a writer, this is the point I would break away from following the comics. Make it less predictable, kill Maggie, turn Glenn into a sobbing, submissive, man baby, make Rick soft and docile as well, turn Carl into murder boy, and make the rest follow him and michone to the ambush and massacre of Negan and his generals, then they can take over the daily operations of the saviors lol.....
Old 04-05-2016, 10:30 AM   #1073 (permalink)

Member # 85483
So, what is going on with the wolves or whoever it was that was keeping walkers in the trailers? Where Morgan saved Darrel and Aaron’s ass.

Why have they not had a run in with Negan's group? Or have they?
Old 04-05-2016, 10:37 AM   #1074 (permalink)
finally fuckin in

Member # 232666
Quote:
Originally Posted by thumping View Post
So, what is going on with the wolves or whoever it was that was keeping walkers in the trailers? Where Morgan saved Darrel and Aaron’s ass.

Why have they not had a run in with Negan's group? Or have they?
I assume they're nomads, and travel all around. I don't think they settle into one spot, and this would keep them from running into the saviors. I do believe their forces were damn near completely wiped out by Alexandria. Not 100% on that though. They'd sure be a good ally in fighting the saviors though.
Old 04-05-2016, 10:42 AM   #1075 (permalink)

Member # 85483
Quote:
I assume they're nomads, and travel all around. I don't think they settle into one spot, and this would keep them from running into the saviors. I do believe their forces were damn near completely wiped out by Alexandria. Not 100% on that though. They'd sure be a good ally in fighting the saviors though.
Well, they had to be there long enough to scout the place out, plan, wait and then attack.

Or I would think so.

But yeah, I'd say a good number of them got wiped out in the attack.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in