The Walking Dead Season 6 - Page 44 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum
 
Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2016, 12:33 PM   #1076 (permalink)
Registered User
 
01Tundra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member # 34482
Posts: 6,345
I'm starting to lean toward Abraham taking the thumping now, they sure did go out of their way to show how he's changing and wanting to marry Sasha and make babies and all that happy shit......
01Tundra is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2016, 01:22 PM   #1077 (permalink)
Unregistered User
 
Motorcharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Member # 224886
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingfire View Post
I assume they're nomads, and travel all around. I don't think they settle into one spot, and this would keep them from running into the saviors. I do believe their forces were damn near completely wiped out by Alexandria. Not 100% on that though. They'd sure be a good ally in fighting the saviors though.
Didn't the one Morgan captured say some shit about not being allowed to have guns? I've been assuming Negan keeps them around to attack settlements, test defenses, ect but doesn't keep them as part of his main group.
Motorcharge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2016, 02:34 PM   #1078 (permalink)
finally fuckin in
 
sterlingfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Member # 232666
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcharge View Post
Didn't the one Morgan captured say some shit about not being allowed to have guns? I've been assuming Negan keeps them around to attack settlements, test defenses, ect but doesn't keep them as part of his main group.
That is actually a pretty good assumption. Hadn't thought about the dynamic that could bring to the saviors. I also noticed that most of the saviors at the final scene had bats and the like, not guns. I wonder if that's a clue?
sterlingfire is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2016, 02:57 PM   #1079 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Member # 104461
Location: ontario
Posts: 1,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tundra View Post
I'm starting to lean toward Abraham taking the thumping now, they sure did go out of their way to show how he's changing and wanting to marry Sasha and make babies and all that happy shit......
This is what i think
__________________
I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams.
Wisers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2016, 03:09 PM   #1080 (permalink)
Unregistered User
 
Motorcharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Member # 224886
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,982
If we're going that way in thinking I'd still say Glen. He's the only one that hasn't lost anyone close. Hershel is as close as it gets and that was what, two seasons ago? If they were showing all that to set Abraham up it wouldn't make sense to kill him without showing the same stuff with Sasha which they didn't. Sasha would make more sense to fuck with Abraham, but Negan's big thing in the comics is that he doesn't kill women.

Rick just lost porch dick's wife, Sasha lost Bob last season and her brother before that, Maggie lost her sister and Hershel in the last two seasons, Daryl lost Merle and then Maggie's sister. Glen hasn't lost anyone that was closer to him than to anyone else in the group since the beginning. No one from Abraham's initial group has died either though. But, like others have said he's more likely to kill someone weak if not Rick and Abraham stared him down the whole time. That pretty much leaves Eugene and from Negan's perspective, Glen since he cried the whole time and Maggie made it obvious that Maggie was a weakness to him.
Motorcharge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2016, 03:51 PM   #1081 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
Rooney77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Member # 82435
Location: Location Location
Posts: 21,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcharge View Post
If we're going that way in thinking I'd still say Glen. He's the only one that hasn't lost anyone close. Hershel is as close as it gets and that was what, two seasons ago? If they were showing all that to set Abraham up it wouldn't make sense to kill him without showing the same stuff with Sasha which they didn't. Sasha would make more sense to fuck with Abraham, but Negan's big thing in the comics is that he doesn't kill women.

Rick just lost porch dick's wife, Sasha lost Bob last season and her brother before that, Maggie lost her sister and Hershel in the last two seasons, Daryl lost Merle and then Maggie's sister. Glen hasn't lost anyone that was closer to him than to anyone else in the group since the beginning. No one from Abraham's initial group has died either though. But, like others have said he's more likely to kill someone weak if not Rick and Abraham stared him down the whole time. That pretty much leaves Eugene and from Negan's perspective, Glen since he cried the whole time and Maggie made it obvious that Maggie was a weakness to him.
Iirc Glen and Dale were close in a father son sort of way.
__________________
flatfender FOR SALE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


51 Ford

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


81 Cherokee
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rooney77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2016, 04:37 PM   #1082 (permalink)
finally fuckin in
 
sterlingfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Member # 232666
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooney77 View Post
Iirc Glen and Dale were close in a father son sort of way.
They were. dale was starting to teach him "trail fixes", among other things.
sterlingfire is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2016, 04:42 PM   #1083 (permalink)
Unregistered User
 
Motorcharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Member # 224886
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooney77 View Post
Iirc Glen and Dale were close in a father son sort of way.
Sort of, but he was like that with Andrea too. Everyone else has lost either family or someone they were romantically involved with/married to. Glen has been close with damn near everyone in general though. He's just there as a character though and really brings nothing to the table. If he wasn't Asian he'd probably have died a long time ago.

His thing at the beginning was that he was good at scavenging. He was good at sneaking in and out of places but they haven't used him for that in several years. Imo he's the most stale of the original group. Eugene is still my second for many similar reasons. Dude was funny at first, but he's pretty fucking pointless.
Motorcharge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2016, 04:48 PM   #1084 (permalink)
Unregistered User
 
Motorcharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Member # 224886
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,982
Oh, also they've really made a point to emphasize that Glen had never killed a person prior to when they thought they got Negan. He was tested a lot with that this season. When he killed for the first time it was the guy with the pictures over his bed of all the smashed in heads and they kept flipping back and forth between the pictures of the heads and Glen's face. They specifically put a lot of emphasis on Glen in that episode when they introduced Negan for the first time into the show for a reason imo. His killing for the first time was his undoing. He hadn't suffered much like everyone else and now that he killed for the first time, and someone sleeping at that, shit has been downhill for him and the group.
Motorcharge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2016, 05:29 PM   #1085 (permalink)
finally fuckin in
 
sterlingfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Member # 232666
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,930
He killed the other guy in the room just before that one. He killed the one with the pics for the black guy who couldn't tow the line.
sterlingfire is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2016, 07:56 PM   #1086 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Member # 52710
Location: The Boat, Co
Posts: 4,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcharge View Post
Oh, also they've really made a point to emphasize that Glen had never killed a person prior to when they thought they got Negan. He was tested a lot with that this season. When he killed for the first time it was the guy with the pictures over his bed of all the smashed in heads and they kept flipping back and forth between the pictures of the heads and Glen's face. They specifically put a lot of emphasis on Glen in that episode when they introduced Negan for the first time into the show for a reason imo. His killing for the first time was his undoing. He hadn't suffered much like everyone else and now that he killed for the first time, and someone sleeping at that, shit has been downhill for him and the group.
I don't they'd kill Glen, just because he got it in the comics. They've played this up so much, it would be too 'predictable' to kill the same guy. I vote abraham, maggie, eugene, and then glen a distant 4th.
That being said, F these guys for making us debate it after the fact still!
__________________
Slowly building:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by jpmassey; 04-05-2016 at 07:56 PM.
jpmassey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2016, 08:01 PM   #1087 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
Rooney77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Member # 82435
Location: Location Location
Posts: 21,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmassey View Post
I don't they'd kill Glen, just because he got it in the comics. They've played this up so much, it would be too 'predictable' to kill the same guy. I vote abraham, maggie, eugene, and then glen a distant 4th.
That being said, F these guys for making us debate it after the fact still!
Calm down Nancy. It's just the hipster version of who shot JR.
__________________
flatfender FOR SALE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


51 Ford

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


81 Cherokee
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rooney77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2016, 10:11 PM   #1088 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice
 
dntsdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Member # 125937
Location: Central, Ca.
Posts: 4,547
Just finished the last episode. Pretty meh.....too much buildup to nothing but a huge cliffhanger.

I definetely think that the little girl has a major role in how shit went down. She has zero purpose otherwise to be on the show other than a love interest for Karl and that is not enough. The sneaking out, her telling karl she didn't want to go out there anymore(after she got close with some of Ricks crew), the access to maggie to poison her, etc.

She struts out into the clearing on next seasons premiere begging for Karls life or something, they get free, and the sadistic Karl comes alive and kills her and becomes a person void of humanity.

I wonder how this situation changes Rick and crew. Obviously, he is not going to be killed and they will get away minus at least one....maybe more. he seems never settled and almost needs the fight like most guys need a project rather than what the project is.

i think Karl slowly becomes the leader but I have never read a comic book in my whole life so I have no idea on the plot they project.

have to wait another year to watch and find out as i only watch a season when its over.

Now back to the new season of Shameless!!! fantastic show by the way if youve never seen it.
__________________
Long days and pleasant nights
dntsdad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-06-2016, 12:32 AM   #1089 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Rerock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Member # 28604
Location: Twins Territory
Posts: 8,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by dntsdad View Post
Just finished the last episode. Pretty meh.....too much buildup to nothing but a huge cliffhanger.

I definetely think that the little girl has a major role in how shit went down. She has zero purpose otherwise to be on the show other than a love interest for Karl and that is not enough. The sneaking out, her telling karl she didn't want to go out there anymore(after she got close with some of Ricks crew), the access to maggie to poison her, etc.

She struts out into the clearing on next seasons premiere begging for Karls life or something, they get free, and the sadistic Karl comes alive and kills her and becomes a person void of humanity.

I wonder how this situation changes Rick and crew. Obviously, he is not going to be killed and they will get away minus at least one....maybe more. he seems never settled and almost needs the fight like most guys need a project rather than what the project is.

i think Karl slowly becomes the leader but I have never read a comic book in my whole life so I have no idea on the plot they project.

have to wait another year to watch and find out as i only watch a season when its over.

Now back to the new season of Shameless!!! fantastic show by the way if youve never seen it.
If so, does Arl go full circle, becoming the biggest warlord the apocalypse has ever seen?

Answers to the name: Govenor Neegan Norris
Rerock is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-06-2016, 02:12 AM   #1090 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice
 
grnd93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Member # 64925
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,076
Send a message via MSN to grnd93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rerock View Post
If so, does Arl go full circle, becoming the biggest warlord the apocalypse has ever seen?



Answers to the name: Govenor Neegan Norris

Shameless is awesome. Was Sunday's episode the season finale? It had that feel to it.


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
__________________
Originally Posted by void_of_light
Somewhere in the Canadian wilderness, the new owners are questioning their decision to buy a forum filled to the brim with assholes.
grnd93 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-06-2016, 05:30 AM   #1091 (permalink)
this space for rent
 
TN TJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Member # 16622
Location: Nashvegas Tn
Posts: 4,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by dntsdad View Post
Now back to the new season of Shameless!!! fantastic show by the way if youve never seen it.
Fucking love that show!
__________________
Quote:
Let this be a lesson, you play ball with the PBB or we'll shove the bat up your ass.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Are you looking to adopt a dog or cat
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Will be back online in a little bit. Wenzel for President!!!

Quote:
"Toyota_Jim: the Chuck Norris of the PBB"
TN TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-06-2016, 06:50 AM   #1092 (permalink)
"All Weeee Drive!"
 
MochaMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Member # 6450
Location: Concord, CA
Posts: 12,058
Anyone remember one of the rants from the Redhead (when Maggie & Carol were captured) about house the gas & fund were looted from their safe house?

I'm wondering if there is another group acting on the down low (guys with the spears?).
__________________
62 IH Scout, Built to wheel.
MochaMike is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-06-2016, 07:50 AM   #1093 (permalink)
Registered User
 
briansc33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Member # 80201
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 1,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooney77 View Post
Calm down Nancy. It's just the hipster version of who shot JR.
This put a smile on my face for some reason. I guess because my mother loved that show growing up.

My immediate thought was Abraham, and I'll stick with that. I also agree with the thought of why would Negan kill off a strong member of our crew? Eugene is weak, but he had been stepping up his game lately, I could see him holding his head up and taking one for the team.
__________________
Degenerate Wheelers'/ Degenerate Racing #488

Last edited by briansc33; 04-06-2016 at 07:51 AM.
briansc33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-06-2016, 09:08 AM   #1094 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Member # 85483
Posts: 23,315
Quote:
Originally Posted by briansc33 View Post
This put a smile on my face for some reason. I guess because my mother loved that show growing up.

My immediate thought was Abraham, and I'll stick with that. I also agree with the thought of why would Negan kill off a strong member of our crew? Eugene is weak, but he had been stepping up his game lately, I could see him holding his head up and taking one for the team.
I don't see Eugene doing that. If so, he would not have ratted them out on where they were. He could have told them he let them out miles from where they were.

Granted Negan has people all over the place but to know exactly where they were and what direction they were going in the woods at night? Not a chance...Eugene spilled his guts...and maybe now his brains.
__________________
Today, truth has been forced to take a back seat to political correctness

Last edited by thumping; 04-06-2016 at 09:08 AM.
thumping is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-06-2016, 09:10 AM   #1095 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
Rooney77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Member # 82435
Location: Location Location
Posts: 21,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by thumping View Post
I don't see Eugene doing that. If so, he would not have ratted them out on where they were. He could have told them he let them out miles from where they were.

Granted Negan has people all over the place but to know exactly where they were and what direction they were going in the woods at night? Not a chance...Eugene spilled his guts...and maybe now his brains.
I don't think he ratted. In fact, it's so a leap it never crossed my mind. I saw nothing that suggested he did.
__________________
flatfender FOR SALE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


51 Ford

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


81 Cherokee
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rooney77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-06-2016, 09:44 AM   #1096 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice
 
grnd93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Member # 64925
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,076
Send a message via MSN to grnd93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooney77 View Post
I don't think he ratted. In fact, it's so a leap it never crossed my mind. I saw nothing that suggested he did.

Agree...there was no indication, and I don't believe he would have. He seemed fully prepared to take one for the team when they split off. Negan's group has been watching Alexandria closely. They are smart and highly organized and well equipped. They knew exactly what the next move was going to be, probably before Rick did.


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
__________________
Originally Posted by void_of_light
Somewhere in the Canadian wilderness, the new owners are questioning their decision to buy a forum filled to the brim with assholes.
grnd93 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-06-2016, 09:44 AM   #1097 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Member # 85483
Posts: 23,315
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooney77 View Post
I don't think he ratted. In fact, it's so a leap it never crossed my mind. I saw nothing that suggested he did.
Then how did Negan know exactly where Rick and the others were?

When the lights came on and they looked around...who was the first one they focused on? Eugene.

I have no doubt what so ever that Eugene spilled his guts. He told them where they got out of the RV and what direction and location they were heading.
__________________
Today, truth has been forced to take a back seat to political correctness
thumping is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-06-2016, 09:46 AM   #1098 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Member # 166763
Location: Oakland, CA
Posts: 795
Some black text:

Morgan making the cage now makes sense. When all is said and done, (in the book) Rick doesn't kill Neegan but throws him in a jail to neuter him. And Neegan and Carl wind up having a weird friendship.

Also, the 2 dudes with the armor and the horses are part of another group, where the leader owns a pet tiger. With Dwight's help, all 3 groups take Neegan down.

As for who got hit with the bat, it's probably Eugene as he gave up the instructions on how to make ammo, which plays into the current story arc in the book (where he's made a metric shit-ton of ammo).
SurfnSnow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-06-2016, 09:47 AM   #1099 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Member # 85483
Posts: 23,315
Quote:
Originally Posted by grnd93 View Post
Agree...there was no indication, and I don't believe he would have. He seemed fully prepared to take one for the team when they split off. Negan's group has been watching Alexandria closely. They are smart and highly organized and well equipped. They knew exactly what the next move was going to be, probably before Rick did.


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Nope. not buying it.

There is no way in hell Negan would have known exactly where they were...in the dark. Eugene could have let them off anywhere...but yet Negan knew exactly where. To the point they already had things set up for them.

Nope, no way without Eugene telling.
__________________
Today, truth has been forced to take a back seat to political correctness
thumping is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-06-2016, 09:47 AM   #1100 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
Rooney77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Member # 82435
Location: Location Location
Posts: 21,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by thumping View Post
Then how did Negan know exactly where Rick and the others were?

When the lights came on and they looked around...who was the first one they focused on? Eugene.

I have no doubt what so ever that Eugene spilled his guts. He told them where they got out of the RV and what direction and location they were heading.
Because neegan has his shit together and Rick had no clue what he was up against. In fact, they said as much on the talking dead. They said this episode was to show how much more together neegan was and to bring about an humbling of Rick's character.
__________________
flatfender FOR SALE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


51 Ford

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


81 Cherokee
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rooney77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.