The Walking Dead Season 6 - Page 45 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2016, 09:50 AM   #1101 (permalink)

Member # 85483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooney77 View Post
Because neegan has his shit together and Rick had no clue what he was up against. In fact, they said as much on the talking dead. They said this episode was to show how much more together neegan was and to bring about an humbling of Rick's character.
Nope...not buying it.

It was dark....they could have been miles from where they were.

Nope, Negan had to be informed on their location and there is only one way he was getting that information.
Old 04-06-2016, 09:52 AM   #1102 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 82435
You're free to draw your own conclusions. I'll stick with what the writers seemed to suggest.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

51 Ford

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

81 Cherokee
Rooney77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-06-2016, 09:54 AM   #1103 (permalink)

Member # 85483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooney77 View Post
You're free to draw your own conclusions. I'll stick with what the writers seemed to suggest.
Yeah, I supposed thinking realistically about a zombie show....is moot.
Old 04-06-2016, 09:55 AM   #1104 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 82435
Quote:
Originally Posted by thumping View Post
Yeah, I supposed thinking realistically about a zombie show....is moot.
I'd say that applies to any TV show that's not a documentary. And even then it's debatable.

51 Ford

81 Cherokee
Rooney77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-06-2016, 06:31 PM   #1105 (permalink)
Addicted to Gear Oil

Member # 56050
Quote:
Originally Posted by smracing View Post
Enid did it with the pickles. When she was first introduced, she whistled just like the Saviors. She was always disappearing, probably reporting back to Negan. She didn't want Carl to go.
I wouldn't doubt it. Enid has been squirrelly since she was introduced.
Originally Posted by General Dwight D. Eisenhower
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.

For the best deal on 8 lug disc brakes click here-->
guidolyons is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2016, 12:20 PM   #1106 (permalink)

Member # 183937
Heres my .02

It is either Glenn or Michone that gets their skull caved....

I say this because there is a person in the back of the van that is seeing things from a 1st person perspective and in the last scene from inside the van there is someone in front of the 1st person perspective and when they open the doors Darryl is the first to step out......I dont remember who is second cause I dont think it was shown.....this is likely the person to get clubbed in the same 1st person perspective at the end
I lean more to Michone getting hit cause it will help Carl become the "serial killer in training" or whatever he said and will send Rick into insane killer mode.........
Old 04-08-2016, 12:51 PM   #1107 (permalink)

Member # 22923
I think Eugene was Neegan's mole from the get go when Abraham was getting him to Alexandria
Old 04-08-2016, 01:32 PM   #1108 (permalink)
gettin there

Member # 232666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzz0 View Post
I think Eugene was Neegan's mole from the get go when Abraham was getting him to Alexandria
That's pretty far fetched, but I give you 2 points for being original

Last edited by sterlingfire; 04-08-2016 at 01:33 PM.
sterlingfire is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2016, 01:37 PM   #1109 (permalink)
gettin there

Member # 232666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty270 View Post
Heres my .02

It is either Glenn or Michone that gets their skull caved....

I say this because there is a person in the back of the van that is seeing things from a 1st person perspective and in the last scene from inside the van there is someone in front of the 1st person perspective and when they open the doors Darryl is the first to step out......I dont remember who is second cause I dont think it was shown.....this is likely the person to get clubbed in the same 1st person perspective at the end
I lean more to Michone getting hit cause it will help Carl become the "serial killer in training" or whatever he said and will send Rick into insane killer mode.........
Those may be the clues as to who it was. Someone go back and watch the end to see was out second. I believe Glen was out last.
Old 04-08-2016, 01:49 PM   #1110 (permalink)

Member # 70825
I'm leaning towards it being someone that we didn't see and don't necessarily know is there. Someone that wasn't with Darrel and Glenn, and wasn't with Rick and his bunch.
Old 04-08-2016, 02:07 PM   #1111 (permalink)

Member # 183110
I watched the last couple minutes over and over about 8 times. From the view of the person being hit, I believe it is someone that was on Ricks left. I think it's Aaron.
nattyboh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2016, 02:09 PM   #1112 (permalink)
Unregistered User

Member # 224886
Just watched that scene and it's Daryl, Michone, Rosita, then Glen.
Motorcharge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2016, 02:09 PM   #1113 (permalink)

Member # 67732
i think itll end up being aaron too, just from a financial standpoint. people are soo in love with the main characters that to lose one could potentially alienate all the fans that had that character as their favorite.

aaron isnt well liked by fans, but still a big part of alexandrea so itll get the "point" across.

[QUOTE=jettscott;14783350]That guy can go fuck himself with whatever power tools he has left.[/QUOTE]

[color=red][SIZE="3"][b]For the best deal on 8 lug disc brakes click here-->
[/SIZE][/b][/color]
Honky Lips is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2016, 03:10 PM   #1114 (permalink)
gettin there

Member # 232666
I tend to agree if we're talking about it making sense. This season has made no sense really lol. It seams like every time a character that was weak starts to develop strength, they kill him/her...Aaron was strong already, so killing him would make sense since it didn't fit the profile of the rest of the season. I wouldn't doubt they would kill rosita though. She's almost gotten weaker since Abraham left her. But she's hot, so I hope they didn't do they. Her cleavage was always nice!

Last edited by sterlingfire; 04-08-2016 at 03:11 PM.
Old 04-08-2016, 04:13 PM   #1115 (permalink)

Member # 230312
I think Abraham would be the only one strong enough to take a hit to the head and and come back for more. Giving the size of neegan and Abraham. Neegan and the others are more the same size and strength.

The person that got hit came back up for more.
RokToy829 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2016, 12:41 PM   #1116 (permalink)
Master of none.

Member # 37865
Quote:
Originally Posted by RokToy829 View Post
The person that got hit came back up for more.
Darrel has got enough grit for that, or he did once.

Axletech 4000 support parts available, PM me for details
skipped_Link is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2016, 12:57 PM   #1117 (permalink)

Member # 22209
I've been watching since the begining. ...

and by the time they got to the last 5 minutes of this episode,
sad to say it, but I didn't CARE which one got it.

Every single one of them has been dumb enough over the last 4-5 episodes to deserve to go.

And I cant be the only one who spent the whole episode thinking they stole this script from 1970's B movie "Race With The Devil"

Last edited by jpnjim; 04-10-2016 at 01:00 PM.
jpnjim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2016, 02:46 PM   #1118 (permalink)
Wheeler

Member # 82061
mmmm... Loretta Swit. Thanks for the mammaries.
Name:  loretta-swit-452536l-poza.jpg
Views: 548
Size:  31.5 KB
fuzzydog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2016, 01:58 AM   #1119 (permalink)
Bug Nerd

Member # 42484
Just got caught up on this. My thoughts:

I never trusted Enid. They allude to the fact she is always dissapearing but since not too many pay attention to her it goes unnoticed. She is a bitch when they first get there. In the second to last episode before Maggie gets sick Maggie confronts her and asks her where she is all the time. I think Negans game is mind fucking. Enid has been spying on them the whole time and reporting back. She poisoned Maggie so in an act of desperation the strongest players would rush Maggie to the Hilltop doctor without being able to think clearly.

All the road blocks, the zombies with pieces of Daryl and Mishones stuff was more mind fucking. The giant log pile was to show they have some heavy equipment and can do whatever they want, like break the gate at Alexandria like a tin can and take it by force if they really wanted to. Negan knew Rick and his guys were good and capable of killing a bunch of his dudes no problem. So instead of risking an all out fight he could mind fuck them into a hopeless trap, make his point and have himself new bitches to grow food for him.

As for who died, they have been slowly de-pussyafying Eugene. Abram was always a dick to him but finally earned his respect in several instances. Then Eugene gives rick the cartridge building instructions and presumably leaves on a suicide mission to help them save Maggie.

Eugene gets caught, beat, and pusses and rats them out, hence why he is crying and they show him first.

Negen fucks with all their heads but knows he is going to kill Eugene for being a pussy and a snitch. Thats why he says "you took it like a champ" because he views him as a coward. The build up for Glen makes sense also but I feel like Eugene's death has been building up for a long time too. He lied to the group forever, was useless as fuck, but finally in the eyes of his "friend" Abram stepped up and earned his respect. Giving the instructions to Rick got respect from him too. My vote is Enid is a mole, poisoned Maggie and Eugene got beat to death. Its taken me a while to get caught up on this show but that was my take.

Last edited by yotasmob; 04-12-2016 at 02:07 AM.
yotasmob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2016, 04:11 AM   #1120 (permalink)

Member # 153567
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotasmob View Post

I never trusted Enid. They allude to the fact she is always dissapearing but since not too many pay attention to her it goes unnoticed. She is a bitch when they first get there. In the second to last episode before Maggie gets sick Maggie confronts her and asks her where she is all the time. I think Negans game is mind fucking. Enid has been spying on them the whole time and reporting back. She poisoned Maggie so in an act of desperation the strongest players would rush Maggie to the Hilltop doctor without being able to think clearly.

All the road blocks, the zombies with pieces of Daryl and Mishones stuff was more mind fucking. The giant log pile was to show they have some heavy equipment and can do whatever they want, like break the gate at Alexandria like a tin can and take it by force if they really wanted to. Negan knew Rick and his guys were good and capable of killing a bunch of his dudes no problem. So instead of risking an all out fight he could mind fuck them into a hopeless trap, make his point and have himself new bitches to grow food for him.

As for who died, they have been slowly de-pussyafying Eugene. Abram was always a dick to him but finally earned his respect in several instances. Then Eugene gives rick the cartridge building instructions and presumably leaves on a suicide mission to help them save Maggie.

Eugene gets caught, beat, and pusses and rats them out, hence why he is crying and they show him first.

Negen fucks with all their heads but knows he is going to kill Eugene for being a pussy and a snitch. Thats why he says "you took it like a champ" because he views him as a coward. The build up for Glen makes sense also but I feel like Eugene's death has been building up for a long time too. He lied to the group forever, was useless as fuck, but finally in the eyes of his "friend" Abram stepped up and earned his respect. Giving the instructions to Rick got respect from him too. My vote is Enid is a mole, poisoned Maggie and Eugene got beat to death. Its taken me a while to get caught up on this show but that was my take.
This

Im looking forward to the partnext season where Abraham gets to take Negan out, with a little revenge for Eugene, shold be pretty graphic
sparepartsdave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2016, 08:44 AM   #1121 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 8540
Quote:
Originally Posted by nattyboh View Post
I watched the last couple minutes over and over about 8 times. From the view of the person being hit, I believe it is someone that was on Ricks left. I think it's Aaron.
I don't know what the picture of Daryl is from, but some fan put this together. The dummy looks like it has a cracked skull, but that could just be a seam from a bad molding job.
Attached Images

92YJ/2.5L/HD4:1D300/F&R D44/5:38/36 SX/99"WB

Nothing is stronger than stupid...
B.A.R.K is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2016, 08:51 AM   #1122 (permalink)

Member # 85483
If Daryl survives, I hope like hell his character washes his fucking hair next season.
Old 04-12-2016, 09:13 AM   #1123 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 386
Send a message via ICQ to MattS
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.A.R.K View Post
I don't know what the picture of Daryl is from, but some fan put this together. The dummy looks like it has a cracked skull, but that could just be a seam from a bad molding job.
That looks like someone sitting there getting a cast actively done/letting it dry. The hands look like flesh maybe?

That pic is from here: https://www.instagram.com/gnicotero/?hl=en

And it was posted a while ago not recently it looks like. I think these walking dead people are amazing at what they do. The show is good. But they use the internet really to their advantage to make this a cult following. They are dropping hints and hiding bombs all over the place. If I had more time it would make this even more fun to find all that stuff.
MattS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2016, 10:26 AM   #1124 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 8540
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattS View Post
That looks like someone sitting there getting a cast actively done/letting it dry. The hands look like flesh maybe?

That pic is from here: https://www.instagram.com/gnicotero/?hl=en

And it was posted a while ago not recently it looks like. I think these walking dead people are amazing at what they do. The show is good. But they use the internet really to their advantage to make this a cult following. They are dropping hints and hiding bombs all over the place. If I had more time it would make this even more fun to find all that stuff.
Wow. That picture is of a wax figure.
https://www.instagram.com/p/8rZrygoN...nicotero&hl=en
92YJ/2.5L/HD4:1D300/F&R D44/5:38/36 SX/99"WB

Nothing is stronger than stupid...
B.A.R.K is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2016, 12:12 PM   #1125 (permalink)

Member # 12454
Send a message via AIM to TatonkaII
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotasmob View Post

I agree with most of what you're saying. Except that I don't think it's Eugene any more for the exact reasons you mention. I think he doesn't see Eugene as a threat- he sees him as a pussy and a snitch. He is weak. Is he is getting stronger? Yes. I really think Abraham is going to get the bat and this will push Eugene even further along as a character and building bullets and other stuff.

Further- I agree that it's not Glenn or Daryl. I don't know why not Glenn, but it seems like he's the obvious choice bases on what the writers/comics want you to think. Plus, he is slightly off to the side of the group and away from Rick. I'd even go as far to say Daryl saving Dwight a while back is coming full circle as Morgan would say. Maybe when Dwight shot Daryl it's saving him because Negen wouldn't execute an injured person. He probably knows Daryl is resourceful, a good tracker, and recruiter. He's an asset.

who knows...

Last edited by TatonkaII; 04-12-2016 at 12:14 PM.
TatonkaII is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in