Palestine attack stopped by a man with a gun - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2015, 09:42 AM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 118035
Palestine attack stopped by a man with a gun

Show this to all liberals who disagree that a good guy with a gun won't stop terror attacks.

Last edited by IEATRKS84; 10-13-2015 at 09:42 AM.
IEATRKS84 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2015, 09:55 AM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 397210
damn. wonder what the good guy was shooting and what the bad guy was on. he took a bunch of rounds near point blank
non-OP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2015, 10:04 AM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 84132
Nuckin' futs.
Old 10-13-2015, 10:13 AM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 141714
According to this article that attack was part of a larger "Day of rage" by Palestinian agaisnt Israel
https://www.funker530.com/multiple-t...-caught-on-cam
Old 10-13-2015, 10:13 AM   #5 (permalink)

Member # 3076
I would have fired one into his nugget to watch his head explode.......Hopefully
Old 10-13-2015, 10:28 AM   #6 (permalink)

Member # 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by non-OP View Post
damn. wonder what the good guy was shooting and what the bad guy was on. he took a bunch of rounds near point blank
Seriously. Either dude was shooting a .22 or crazy was seriously doped up. Maybe both.
east_beast is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2015, 10:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 91791
Send a message via AIM to g-wizz
Quote:
Originally Posted by east_beast View Post
Seriously. Either dude was shooting a .22 or crazy was seriously doped up. Maybe both.
it sounds to loud to be a .22 but yes that guy hovered for way to long. i can only assume hes doped up.
g-wizz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2015, 10:37 AM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 91791
https://www.funker530.com/knife-atta...aught-on-cctv/
Old 10-13-2015, 10:40 AM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 91791
https://www.funker530.com/israeli-sp...-riot-control/

hahah i wish they did this here.
Old 10-13-2015, 10:51 AM   #10 (permalink)

Member # 111524
was he swinging a machete? damn.

while he is rolling around on the ground, after the initial barrage of shots he took, a couple of good kicks to the temple would have conserved ammo. Just sayin.
Old 10-13-2015, 10:52 AM   #11 (permalink)

Member # 50212
Winston Churchill was right (see the second line in my signature).

Last edited by PRegner; 10-13-2015 at 10:53 AM.
PRegner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2015, 11:20 AM   #12 (permalink)

Member # 1956
WHEN attacks like that start to happen here, Liberals and Democrats will scream we need "Common sense gun laws"!!!

Guns are bad, k.

When attacks like that happen here, RIGHTS WILL be constricted as the Government will protect us.

They will prosecute citizens who protect themselves and others.

You and I both know better to believe the propaganda, but if the Democrats can get the populace drugged up and dumbed down, they WILL get their way.

Watch and see.
Old 10-13-2015, 11:24 AM   #13 (permalink)

Member # 50212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow man View Post
WHEN attacks like that start to happen here, Liberals and Democrats will scream we need "Common sense gun laws"!!!
I'm not sure about that. The guy used his car and what appeared to be a machete or large knife. He was stopped by a man with a gun.

What the liberals and democrats WILL start screaming is that Islam is a religion of peace, and that the event was precipitated by something evil we as Americans did to offend the poor car-crashing knife-wielding Muslim.
Old 10-13-2015, 11:34 AM   #14 (permalink)

Member # 1956
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRegner View Post
I'm not sure about that. The guy used his car and what appeared to be a machete or large knife. He was stopped by a man with a gun.

What the liberals and democrats WILL start screaming is that Islam is a religion of peace, and that the event was precipitated by something evil we as Americans did to offend the poor car-crashing knife-wielding Muslim.
Your not getting it. A citizen stopped the attacker, with a gun. You can't have that.
That is what Law Enforcement is for.

In Colorado you could probably even be charged as YOU MUST retreat. The guy that ran up there and shot the machete user interjected himself. He was in no direct physical harm.

Think I'm kidding you?
I'm not!
I know of two people in CO that almost went to prison for NOT retreating after directly defending themselves from attack upon them! They ended up with probation for DEFENDING themselves. No weapons. They used their fists to defend themselves against 5 illegals that attacked the both of them. 2 white guys vs 5 illegals.
Old 10-13-2015, 11:42 AM   #15 (permalink)

Member # 4251
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-wizz View Post
it sounds to loud to be a .22 but yes that guy hovered for way to long. i can only assume hes doped up.
Must be a 9mm :stir:
Old 10-13-2015, 11:44 AM   #16 (permalink)

Member # 85483
Quote:

Guns are bad, k.

When attacks like that happen here, RIGHTS WILL be constricted as the Government will protect us.

They will prosecute citizens who protect themselves and others.

You and I both know better to believe the propaganda, but if the Democrats can get the populace drugged up and dumbed down, they WILL get their way.

Watch and see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRegner View Post

Quote:
Your not getting it. A citizen stopped the attacker, with a gun. You can't have that.

In Colorado you could probably even be charged as YOU MUST retreat. The guy that ran up there and shot the machete user interjected himself. He was in no direct physical harm.

Think I'm kidding you?
I'm not!
I know of two people in CO that almost went to prison for NOT retreating after directly defending themselves from attack upon them! They ended up with probation for DEFENDING themselves. No weapons. They used their fists to defend themselves against 5 illegals that attacked the both of them. 2 white guys vs 5 illegals.

If you do a little research you will find those type of attacks have already taking place here in the US. But the lame stream media won't report it or they cover it up.
Old 10-13-2015, 12:45 PM   #17 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 116537
For those who are interested in a sobering take on terrorism coming to the US, you should read some of this guys stuff.

Colonel (Ret.) Professor Isaac Ashkenazi, MD, MSc, MPA, MNS is an international expert on disaster management and leadership, community resilience, and mass casualty events. He is considered one of the world’s foremost experts in medical preparedness for complex emergencies and disasters.

Professor Ashkenazi is Director of the Urban Terrorism Preparedness Project at the National Preparedness Leadership Initiative, a joint program of the Harvard School of Public Health and Harvard’s John F. Kennedy School of Government. He is also Adjunct Professor in the Department of Epidemiology, the Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University; Adjunct Professor of disaster management at the UGA; Professor of Disaster Medicine at Ben-Gurion University in Israel, and consultant to Harvard University, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, FEMA, and the World Bank.

After serving as Head of Medical Services for the IDF in the West Bank, Professor Ashkenazi was promoted to Head of the Public Health Department in the Medical Corps. In 1997, he was promoted to full Colonel with the responsibilities of Surgeon General for the Home Front Command and the National Medical Coordinator for Mass Casualty Incidents and Disasters. He led medical mission teams to give assistance at the USA Embassy in Nairobi after the August 1998 terrorist attack, and to assist earthquake survivors in Turkey and in Greece in 1999.

Professor Ashkenazi has served in humanitarian missions around the world in Asia, Africa, South America and Europe. He has given courses in Disaster Medicine; Disaster Management; Crisis Leadership; Urban Terrorism; Preparedness and Response for Mass Casualty Events; and Individual and Community Resilience.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Ashkenazi

I saw him speak at a conference in the US and what he said was sobering and frightening. His take from the Palestinian conflict is that in Israel, bystanders are the first responders--whether to take down a terrorist or to render aid to victims. That in Israel, citizens have situational awareness (unlike here) and they think through how they will act in response to a terror event. If you have a gun, you attack the attacker. If you don't, you render aid. You don't run and hide--as that just increases the odds of a bigger mass casualty event.

After taking several digs at Obama's feckless foreign, he warned that this is what's coming here. That citizen bystanders need to learn/accept they are the first responders and better to be armed, trained, and capable.
emiller22207 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2015, 02:18 PM   #18 (permalink)

Member # 125523
Quote:
FMJ pistol bullets don't work that well at killing people, very little tissue damage. Handguns don't have any stopping power either. Hitting one of the small critical parts of the human body with an FMJ would be pretty hard for the average person. Gotta remember to use the mozambique drill.
Old 10-13-2015, 02:22 PM   #19 (permalink)

Member # 20331
he came in pretty hot
fullsize80cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2015, 02:24 PM   #20 (permalink)

Member # 397210
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88mitsu View Post
FMJ pistol bullets don't work that well at killing people, very little tissue damage. Handguns don't have any stopping power either. Hitting one of the small critical parts of the human body with an FMJ would be pretty hard for the average person. Gotta remember to use the mozambique drill.
So you know he was shooting FMJ?
non-OP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2015, 02:28 PM   #21 (permalink)

Member # 125523
Quote:
So you know he was shooting FMJ?
No, but I would bet on it that he was.
Old 10-13-2015, 02:28 PM   #22 (permalink)

Member # 50212
Quote:

Think I'm kidding you?
I'm not!
You know, I used to be proud to be from Colorado. After the swing the state has taken over the last couple of decades, if there was a way to have my birth certificate changed I would.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in