Christmas 2015 PBB Gift Exchange ***On Like Donkey Kong!!!*** - Page 11 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2015, 06:32 PM   #251 (permalink)

Member # 12454
Send a message via AIM to TatonkaII
still no word on my guy and it should have been received on the 14th [kettle corn, chocolate pnuts, and homemade fudge]. no package from him, yet.
Old 12-27-2015, 06:41 PM   #252 (permalink)

Member # 115381
Send a message via Yahoo to fatboyf150
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB-LB View Post
Mine was delivered on the 4th to my guy (picture below.) He hasn't posted his gift up and I haven't received anything yet.

There was also 2 bars of my handmade beeswax soap in the box.
Yours went out after deadline, Hope you get it in the next day or so.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
fatboyf150 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-27-2015, 09:34 PM   #253 (permalink)

Member # 67732
Alright you fuck. Who got the bucket of shit for trying to join late. Man up and post pictures

[QUOTE=jettscott;14783350]That guy can go fuck himself with whatever power tools he has left.[/QUOTE]

[color=red][SIZE="3"][b]For the best deal on 8 lug disc brakes click here-->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/SIZE][/b][/color]
Honky Lips is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-15-2016, 07:58 AM   #254 (permalink)

Member # 67732
Deranged @Renee

[email protected]

Bryan Dunn

6 Whispering Oaks Dr
Denison, TX 75020

Haven't been on the board a ton lately, but have done this the last 2 years and had a blast making shit for people I don't know. Love to do it again!

wheres your gift deranged?

[QUOTE=jettscott;14783350]That guy can go fuck himself with whatever power tools he has left.[/QUOTE]

[/SIZE][/b][/color]

Last edited by Honky Lips; 01-15-2016 at 07:59 AM.
Old 01-15-2016, 08:38 AM   #255 (permalink)

Member # 184907
I haven't received anything from fatboyf150 on my end... he did PM me and say it was shipped out awhile back.
LB-LB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2016, 06:04 AM   #256 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 87473
I still haven't received anything from Brocko2 other than a couple messages saying I am late and then personal problems. I told him better late than never and have seen him post up on the board but still no word. Maybe he should get a glitter bomb and a bucket of shit.

Here's the build
KarateDoc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2016, 11:32 PM   #257 (permalink)

Member # 192681
Looks like a couple flaked and are gonna catch a permaban.
kenmel is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-19-2016, 08:06 AM   #258 (permalink)
I'm the boss

Member # 3220
Send a message via Yahoo to Renee
So who flaked?
)
Renee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-19-2016, 07:48 PM   #259 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 5859
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honky Lips View Post
Alright you fuck. Who got the bucket of shit for trying to join late. Man up and post pictures

- The lush life-giving land, our personal responsibility.

- Darlington County Chapter
Haole is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-20-2016, 05:26 AM   #260 (permalink)

Member # 67732
Deranged broko2 and fatboyf150

[/SIZE][/b][/color]
Old 05-13-2019, 10:58 AM   #261 (permalink)

Member # 40266
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee View Post
So who flaked?
@Brocko2 aka: @Thatg9659
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatg9659 View Post
Keep posting BB2 said lol, Got your popcorn?

Never banned.... but feel I should have been after fucking up the gift exchange, still have the gift I will complete someday and give too karatedoc, was brocko2, lost password and can't access email account cause I lose anything and everything. Devices that save passwords get wrecked by me.

No see above, I did enjoy his banter, stupidity, and watching the ppb dogs pile on, made me feel smart since I think I did well to stay out of it.

I try, but like anything they have a purpose. Years of numbing myself with thc just too keep being a useful idiot instead of an angry expressive mess, left a mark. When I wake up from a dream and have a toke or two I feel it slows waking up so I can process the dream better. Might use the herb twice a week.

Authorities have tried to help me since summer break from first grade. The only help I feel is good is work, pride in it, chosen family and the comradery of friends.

I've been reading posts here for 15 years off and on. Amazed by the talents and ideas, solutions to problems, shake my head sometimes, cry sometimes mostly I laugh. I hope to learn what it is that allows people to succeed in life, no matter the goal.

I sold my D&D doobler to SpotforMe? or comeonstart? had it listed at damn near cost, yet I folded and accepted when he offered $50 less cause he just had a baby sfw? but I had rent to pay, no wheeler to use it in. Picked up a sewing machine from 51Plymouth "Jack," (who you assholes pushed away from your indecent memes about Downs folks, If you still find them funny spend some time with some, you'll wish you had their blessing of absolute ZERO fucks to give, always smiling and wanting to see smiles) to deliver to v6 mustang 351 swap guy in VA. straight gave for shipping a six pack $ a shitload of oddball ammo to runnerboys Boolit collection. Traded a 120mm shell for a badass windchime to Doc14, I've read a lot of his posts and felt we had similar times in our lives, though he jumped on board and buckled down, now he has no fucks to give about this place. I should probably follow suit.

I value what's here and want to add to it. I've done business with many Pirates, B2.org and Rangerstation members never an issue. sure as fuck didn't misrepresent anything or show my ass when hangups ocurred ala' wenzel.

I don't see what's so weird about me, I'm not here for praise, a cookie or a pat on the back, just comradery, share ideas and stories. Sure my English teacher sucked ass, bitch asked me why I bother coming to class when I sat there with no book on my desk, after telling her twice I lost my book because I read it in three days and 3 weeks later we're still doing class work on it. Flowers for Algernon was the book. I got up walked out of class and never returned. I failed 7th grade history yet aced most tests, how you ask? didn't do homework, homework was 70% of the class grade cause the popular kids couldn't remember shit or pass a test.

I held a job with 1 company for ten years, started entry level, worked up 1 rung at a time, till I was fired as manager It was just a shitty convenience type job, but it was my livelihood. I have friends from that job for life, get along best with immigrants and Moms. they seem to enjoy working more fucking off less. Had an egyptian kid tell me he deposited every paycheck to his savings. Had 10k for college, after picking my jaw off the floor as I had maybe 1000.oo in savings, ten times that in debt. I told him to talk to his bank about a better account because he was missing out on interest, He had no idea. That was better than any paycheck.

Most employees were spending their paycheck before they got it, had to see how much it was if it came a day early but couldn't be released till payday. I called it fiend mentality. Those employees had the latest cell phone with no minutes, "outfits" that cost more than the 200k mi pos10 I'm driving, (which just completed a 2200 mile roadtrip in 4 days no issues no flats, no popped hoses, no nothing. slipped in with a group doing almost 100mph for ten miles, 3k rpms in 5th and that sumbitch is happy.) baby daddy's in jail while they filled out gov teat paperwork to support them. used to bag on my shitty BroncoII, my only comeback was, makes me happy, I own it not the bank.

I find work easy to come by when I look for it in person, can't complete an formal app and interview process to save my life. Those what would you do questions always screw me up, mind my own business and keep working unless danger is present, isn't what they want to hear. Worked in a fab shop metal finishing parts for grove cranes, loved the work, you're not getting enough fenders done, ok you got enough done but you need to retouch areas

Some day next week I'm bringing pallets to the junkyard and will dismantle an entire car. Bag, tag and rate each part and ask if that's worth anything to the owner, If I leave with $150 I'll come back and do it again. Job I think I was just fired from after two years, fag spent a year enticing me to leave where I was. told me how bright and clean his shop was. Big gay matco tool cabinet stocked ready to go, one that he almost died from when all the drawers "just opened on him" blah blah blah, I was paid 300 a week for 6 days a week 10-6. No timeclock, no set be here or be fired schedule, didn't have to show on Saturdays but most always did, as I felt I needed to make up for what I didn't get done m-f from my own shortcomings. He gave me the s10 I paid to get it road legal for coming in on sats, had use of a dealer tag, keys and alarm code to the shop could come and go as I please. do side work, work on my junk, store stuff out back, keep any scrap $ lots of fringe bennies that add up a lot to me.

Biggest headbutt I had was UVI's, I pull the car in, sorry they're called "units" not cars how many "units" can I move a month?
make a list of all the shit it needs, owner looks at list points out two things says do this, do it my way "flat rate fuck the customer way" jam your hands in there don't take anything apart cause that takes too much time and other shit might cost along the way. That Tahoe with 180k and ten psi of oil pressure, no fucks given! its gonna be sold. That equinox that I said had a bad headgasket? sold to a "lifetime customer." two weeks later when he gets a call saying it over heated and had no heat, he tells the customer he blew the headgasket. Gives generous trade allowance and sells another shitbox to him that will need $1000 worth of work by next inspection. crv with what I diagnosed as a stretched timing chain, no just put a new tensioner on and change the oil it's fine. Sold! comes back two days later same code He farms the job out to someone else. So on & so on. I get that he doesn't really sell anything, that the customer buys what they want, still eats at me.

Potential customer asks about a lexus lx470, nah that thing is junk you don't want it. "I thought lexus was good?" Oh I agree but that particular one is a rusty shitbox, "cool thanks man." boss would shoot me if he heard how straight up and no bullshit I really am.

Previous job I subleased a bay with lift, air and free use of "specialty tools" for $25 a day in a Dominican garage. My primary customer was a bhph car lot, I made the junk run and move by swapping engines & transmissions. 400 a engine 4 holes or 8, 300 a trans fwd rwd or 4wd, timing belt jobs shit that they didn't want to clog up their lift with. Loved it till I started looking past the job and felt bad for the dumbshit buying this junk.

Wed night in line at a gas station, fella ahead of me was asked about his bike by the clerk, I felt I had to join the convo, he explained He's a newb rider, 1300 honda cruiser my 650 scared the shit outta me, I couldn't imagine jumping on that thing as green as he seemed. Anyway he pushed it to the pump from two blocks away, ran outta gas, the battery was weak from the ign being on, so I offered to help him pop start it he never did so I guess I taught him how? three attempts later it roared to life and down the road he went, I'd love to get paid for that shit.

[/COLOR]
[CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="4"]"For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
paragon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2019, 11:03 AM   #262 (permalink)

Member # 96278
Sometimes 'what the fuck?' isn't quite enough.
Old 05-13-2019, 11:13 AM   #263 (permalink)
Green bastard

Member # 123458
Here comes the pink broccoli.
Old 05-13-2019, 11:19 AM   #264 (permalink)

Member # 29037
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj5.5 View Post
X1000
Old 05-13-2019, 11:32 AM   #265 (permalink)

Member # 37519
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj5.5 View Post
He either needs something or already had too much of it
[COLOR="Black"].....[/COLOR]/´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
[COLOR="Black"]..[/COLOR]/'/.../..../......./¨¯\
[COLOR="Black"].[/COLOR]('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
[COLOR="Black"]....[/COLOR]\.................'...../
[COLOR="Black"]......[/COLOR]''...\.......... _.·´
[COLOR="Black"].......[/COLOR]\..............(
[COLOR="Black"].........[/COLOR]\.............\
mudslinger99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2019, 12:43 PM   #266 (permalink)

Member # 48233
not sure what I just read lol

[QUOTE=xyjbeaker;9759686]"mexican food reminds you of my face?"[/QUOTE]
Doc Holiday13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2019, 12:46 PM   #267 (permalink)
Custom User Title

Member # 138976

freedom of choice is what you have, freedom from choice is what you want

keep your head down, go to sleep to the rhythm of the war drums
Provience is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2019, 12:50 PM   #268 (permalink)
No

Member # 106663
Yah! Burn the witch!
Old 05-13-2019, 12:54 PM   #269 (permalink)
Rednek

Member # 52387
Send a message via AIM to billybob_81067 Send a message via MSN to billybob_81067 Send a message via Yahoo to billybob_81067
Well whoever didn't get their present from @Brocko2 aka: @Thatg9659

Should probably be thankful they didn't get it!
Old 05-13-2019, 02:57 PM   #270 (permalink)
Wear Your Seatbelts

Member # 196627
Quote:
Originally Posted by billybob_81067 View Post
Well whoever didn't get their present from @Brocko2 aka: @Thatg9659

Should probably be thankful they didn't get it!
Maybe he is like herpes, the gift that keeps on giving.

scooter2374 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2019, 08:10 PM   #271 (permalink)

Member # 852732
I already told you non readers, I still have the gift I didn't finish that is going to Karatedoc, but he doesn't live in chit chat so you don't know him
Thatg9659 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2019, 08:18 PM   #272 (permalink)

Member # 852732
Oh but he knew me, The gift he sent me, a coilover shock looking pen. Snap judgment was gee I could buy this at a flea market for $1.99 didn't seem made but, but the letter he included, that was the gift, It started waking me up to realize what the fuck I was doing and what did it amount to? seems I was biting of more than I could chew as always.

Two weeks after committing to the exchange I was fired from the seasonal truck unloader job and kicked out of the home I was staying in with my girlfriend her three kids. owned by the bitch that hired me for the job I was just fired from. Went to a friends house and dragged a mattress to the basement and slept for a week went back to the shop but the fear of getting caught driving with no license sent me back to the basement till I got it back. that shop that was later closed down by the township once I had a leg to stand on.
Old 05-13-2019, 08:25 PM   #273 (permalink)

Member # 852732
My first gift idea was a soldered copper wire double flipoff smiley. but I couldn't get the shit to stick together, heat soak. and it seemed dumb and unoriginal.

the gift pieces I have, two mangled connecting rods from an engine a boss wouldn't let me maintain, inverted into a V set into a piston from same engine, and pieces of piston rings making a 6
@KarateDoc a American Asian desent chiropractor, wheels a 4.3 swapped Toyota pickup.

Last edited by Thatg9659; 05-13-2019 at 08:26 PM.
Old 05-13-2019, 09:09 PM   #274 (permalink)
Random Dude

Member # 467273
Surely the puzzle factory is falling behind on production - better get back.

Remember: don't eat the corner pieces until after you see the picture.

I think you could use a nice canvas sweater, with strong buckles and straps on the sleeves.

But seriously: get help.

<-- Random crap you might find useful
ExWrench is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2019, 09:12 PM   #275 (permalink)

Member # 852732
tattle tale little girls you are. I was am and will always be a straight shooter as I can. I disclosed my old inaccessible account knowing one of you bitches would drag this up.

I don't have @KarateDoc's addy anymore so Go ahead and see he never gets the gift I will finish, by giving me the pink broccoli, fukkin fags.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in