Christmas 2015 PBB Gift Exchange ***On Like Donkey Kong!!!*** - Page 12 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2019, 09:34 PM   #276 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 87473
Holy shit, nearly three and a half years later. Sorry if you don't like my gift, at least I sent one and it was hand made. I thought as a wheeler someone would enjoy a pen that was in the shape of a coilover shock. I am on nearly everyday but rarely post.

Trying to figure out what to give you based on your posts I thought alcohol would be a bad idea, a hand made knife equally a bad idea. So a pen it was, as the pen is mightier than the sword. Maybe a writing instrument would help change your life for the better.

At least you haven't forgotten.

Here's the build
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by KarateDoc; 05-13-2019 at 09:35 PM.
KarateDoc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2019, 10:01 PM   #277 (permalink)

Member # 151818
What the fukity fukin fuk?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gregj50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2019, 10:05 PM   #278 (permalink)
Rednek

Member # 52387
Send a message via AIM to billybob_81067 Send a message via MSN to billybob_81067 Send a message via Yahoo to billybob_81067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatg9659 View Post
Oh but he knew me, The gift he sent me, a coilover shock looking pen. Snap judgment was gee I could buy this at a flea market for $1.99 didn't seem made but, but the letter he included, that was the gift, It started waking me up to realize what the fuck I was doing and what did it amount to? seems I was biting of more than I could chew as always.

Two weeks after committing to the exchange I was fired from the seasonal truck unloader job and kicked out of the home I was staying in with my girlfriend her three kids. owned by the bitch that hired me for the job I was just fired from. Went to a friends house and dragged a mattress to the basement and slept for a week went back to the shop but the fear of getting caught driving with no license sent me back to the basement till I got it back. that shop that was later closed down by the township once I had a leg to stand on.
Sounds like you royally suck at life... maybe try sucking on the end of a shotgun instead...
Old 05-13-2019, 10:05 PM   #279 (permalink)

Member # 852732
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarateDoc View Post
Holy shit, nearly three and a half years later. Sorry if you don't like my gift, at least I sent one and it was hand made. I thought as a wheeler someone would enjoy a pen that was in the shape of a coilover shock. I am on nearly everyday but rarely post.

Trying to figure out what to give you based on your posts I thought alcohol would be a bad idea, a hand made knife equally a bad idea. So a pen it was, as the pen is mightier than the sword. Maybe a writing instrument would help change your life for the better.

At least you haven't forgotten.
Apologies please, I said snap judgement when I first saw it, it's a cool pen and writes well. I still have it in my toolbox, Haven't written much with it, But as said The letter was the best gift. That letter was one big damn reality check that I'm still trying to cash. I need to get to my friends house three hours away and use his mill to finish your gift. I would use a grinder but want to plan well and put my best in for once. so I'm happy with what I give.

Yeah I didn't forget like I said I wish I could forget what I don't want to remember. read my post a few more times as it wont make sense the first 100 times if you think I have any disappointment in what you sent.

Only disappointment I have about this is with myself.
Thatg9659 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2019, 09:38 AM   #280 (permalink)

Member # 287106
Iím still pissed the guy I sent elephant shit to for not following the rules didnít post up. Been too long now I canít remember the person
HLips is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2019, 10:22 AM   #281 (permalink)
No

Member # 106663
Quote:
tattle tale little girls you are. I was am and will always be a straight shooter as I can. I disclosed my old inaccessible account knowing one of you bitches would drag this up.

I don't have @KarateDoc's addy anymore so Go ahead and see he never gets the gift I will finish, by giving me the pink broccoli, fukkin fags.
Don't blame us you stupid fuck. Don't PM me either.
Old 05-14-2019, 08:52 PM   #282 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 87473
Quote:
Apologies please, I said snap judgement when I first saw it, it's a cool pen and writes well. I still have it in my toolbox, Haven't written much with it, But as said The letter was the best gift. That letter was one big damn reality check that I'm still trying to cash. I need to get to my friends house three hours away and use his mill to finish your gift. I would use a grinder but want to plan well and put my best in for once. so I'm happy with what I give.

Yeah I didn't forget like I said I wish I could forget what I don't want to remember. read my post a few more times as it wont make sense the first 100 times if you think I have any disappointment in what you sent.

Only disappointment I have about this is with myself.
Reality is as long as you are still alive it is never too late too change. If your brain doesn't function well you may have altered biochemistry that can be changed. You can get tested and make changes in a matter of months. It could be that your perception of everything is altered due to poor nutrition. Aspartame and msg are big culprits to lowering neurotransmitters.

Here's the build
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KarateDoc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in