Ohio Just Says NO! - Page 5 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2015, 06:27 PM   #101 (permalink)
Gravity Works!

Member # 25608
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwzer2 View Post
More better on Acid or 'schrooms.

Just sayin'
You smoked pot first didn't you?
Old 11-04-2015, 06:36 PM   #102 (permalink)

Member # 70346
Thanks for making me feel like shit for posting that joke about an epileptic. Anyway, like I said... I don't deny the real medical uses of marijuana. I know for a fact that people take advantage of it though as an excuse to get stoned. I know, I know... none of my business, right? Well, I know that a marijuana high is powerful, and that was 25 years ago. It's much more potent nowadays with all the hybrids and hydroponically-grown plants. Again it comes down to the retard who smokes it and gets behind the wheel. And it's hard for cops to detect it unless a blood test is performed.

It's WORSE than alcohol, unless you just downed a fifth of hard shit and chased it down with a 6 pack. I won't contest medical marijuana. I will, however, contest federal legalization of marijuana other than for medicinal purposes. I have that right to vote the way I want to, and my vote is based on thorough research, personal experience, and vast knowledge of that drug. Honestly, I'm not interested in debating this anymore. Nobody here is going to change my mind.
Narrock is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2015, 06:36 PM   #103 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 575794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landslide View Post
I said I wasn't positive, but you can't ignore the fact it was used first.
Bet he tried one of those packs of candy cigarettes waaaaay before booze or pot
Quote:
At least you can joke about it, but a weak person is a weak person. Comparing smoking pot leading to meth and heroin use is tantamount to saying "I never would've drove a get-a-way car and ran from the police after that robbery if I hadn't have taken drivers ed back in high school".

I just can't grasp the logic and I have to assume it's from people who have never really experimented with drugs, and personally, I don't like to hear rhetoric and advice on a subject from someone with no personal experience.

Last edited by 77HIGHBOYJIM; 11-04-2015 at 06:38 PM.
77HIGHBOYJIM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2015, 06:37 PM   #104 (permalink)

Member # 70346
Quote:
Old 11-04-2015, 06:47 PM   #105 (permalink)
Custom User Title

Member # 138976
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87manche View Post
Fixed.
Let's not bullshit. The people that want to smoke weed are smoking weed. The laws do nothing other than waste resources.

You'd think that we would have learned that prohibition didn't work in the 30s, but we didn't.

Quite frankly the war on drugs is institutionalized racism, and was originally crafted to keep the inner cities in check.

Funny how all the suburbs were for stiff mandatory minimums in the 80s/90s, but now that heroin has come to roost in white suburbia they're all begging for leniency and rehab and not 5-10 years in the pen.
Yup, your fixed issame as what I intended.

People already get high, people already complain about it, groups already have monopoly's on it, etc.

After? People will still get high or complain or get rich or get in fights and get killed.

freedom of choice is what you have, freedom from choice is what you want

keep your head down, go to sleep to the rhythm of the war drums
Provience is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2015, 06:49 PM   #106 (permalink)

Member # 171786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narrock View Post
Thanks for making me feel like shit for posting that joke about an epileptic. Anyway, like I said... I don't deny the real medical uses of marijuana. I know for a fact that people take advantage of it though as an excuse to get stoned. I know, I know... none of my business, right? Well, I know that a marijuana high is powerful, and that was 25 years ago. It's much more potent nowadays with all the hybrids and hydroponically-grown plants. Again it comes down to the retard who smokes it and gets behind the wheel. And it's hard for cops to detect it unless a blood test is performed.

It's WORSE than alcohol, unless you just downed a fifth of hard shit and chased it down with a 6 pack. I won't contest medical marijuana. I will, however, contest federal legalization of marijuana other than for medicinal purposes. I have that right to vote the way I want to, and my vote is based on thorough research, personal experience, and vast knowledge of that drug. Honestly, I'm not interested in debating this anymore. Nobody here is going to change my mind.
Watch the first video again and don't breath until that little girl takes her first breath, it makes it more real. When the time comes vote your personal morals but remember this plant has it's place medicinally. I've noticed you now accept it has some medicinal properties so vote yes/support medical marijuana amongst the people you come in contact with.

NSA: The only part of the government that actually listens.
Sin52 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2015, 06:49 PM   #107 (permalink)

Member # 205130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebs View Post
Illegal substances will remain that way until the government can figure out a way to make more money off their legalization than they do from the business that is the 'war on drugs'.
Government figure out something!!!???

Coverbuster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2015, 06:50 PM   #108 (permalink)

Member # 70346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin52 View Post
Watch the first video again and don't breath until that little girl takes her first breath, it makes it more real. When the time comes vote your personal morals but remember this plant has it's place medicinally. I've noticed you now accept it has some medicinal properties so vote yes/support medical marijuana amongst the people you come in contact with.
The first one was kind of a tear-jerker.
Old 11-04-2015, 06:51 PM   #109 (permalink)

Member # 148982
Quote:

Wow, you really are an idiot!
Pat McRotch is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2015, 06:52 PM   #110 (permalink)
Custom User Title

Member # 138976
Quote:

Reckless driving is still a crime, and being under the influence is up to the judgement of an officer.

As in, it is already illegal to drive like a complete asshole, impaired or sober. If you are unsafe, they don't need a test to bust you for it.

Having a conversation with a passenger is proven just as dangerous as driving under the influence.

Driving while tired is proven more dangerous than driving at the legal limit

Many commercial truck drivers get busted down for running their logs too long due to the obvious danger from sleep deprivation, how long until that hits personal vehicles? Ya know, cuz the cops can't give you a roadside test

freedom of choice is what you have, freedom from choice is what you want

keep your head down, go to sleep to the rhythm of the war drums
Provience is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2015, 07:29 PM   #111 (permalink)

Member # 205130
Quote:

Part in red shows you dont know what you are talking about , hows do I know that? Because you post ZERO.ZERO facts to back it up and REFUSE to listen to the other side. kind of childish really. You need to read the following:

The Wootton Report 1968 England
The LeDain Report 1970 Canada
The Consumers Union Report on licit and Illicit Drugs 1972 USA
The LeGuardia Committee Report 1944 New York ( yup the airport guy)
The Shafer Report 1972 US (under Dick Nixon)
Ganga in Jamaica: A MEDICALAnthropological Study of CHRONICMarjuana Use 1975
Cannabis in Costa Rica 1980
Cannabis; Our Postion for a Canadian Public Policy 2002 Canadian Senate

Plus for some light reading, Jack Herer's book "The Emperor Wears No Clothes"
Great references through out Jacks book!!!

Now, MOST of what is going round as the definitive know all about Pot id from the 1974 Dr.Heath/Tulane study. Thats where the "kills brain cells " comes from, BUT, if you want the truth about the study.....Dr. heath put masks on monkeys and FORCED the equivalent of 63 joints thru a gas mask every day for 3 months.............................WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK HAPPENED?? They suffocated the poor primates.....

It took 6 years of FOIA filings to get the report and how it was preformed..

Pot is not the gateway, hanging out with assholes is. If so water leads to milk leads to grape juice leads to wine leads to vodka leads to spousal abuse... Fucking DUH.

Hydroponically grown in and of its self does not, REPEAT, FUCKING NOT!!! Produce any higher THC content that any other method of growing.

Last edited by Coverbuster; 11-04-2015 at 07:54 PM.
Old 11-04-2015, 08:40 PM   #112 (permalink)

Member # 205130
The chicks are hot too....

Old 11-04-2015, 08:53 PM   #113 (permalink)

Member # 9722
Meh. People smoking weed.

Don't know why everyone gets butt hurt about that. Pretty common around here and no one seems to blink an eye. It's 'legal' here and the sun still rises in the east.

Seen way more fucked up shit from people who had too many drinks than weed.

Kinda weird. An alcoholic can show up hungover (assuming BAC is low enough) every day to work at a DOT job but someone does some weed on a saturday night, shows up on a drug test three weeks later, and they're fired.

I think the biggest problem with weed legalization is (FWIR) there's no way to test 'current' intoxication of weed vs alcohol. I think they can only test that it's been done within X amount of time period. Until something like a breath or blood test is available for weed I don't think legalization is going to get very widespread.

Last edited by TexasBlake; 11-04-2015 at 08:55 PM.
TexasBlake is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2015, 09:23 PM   #114 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 575794
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasBlake View Post

I think the biggest problem with weed legalization is (FWIR) there's no way to test 'current' intoxication of weed vs alcohol. I think they can only test that it's been done within X amount of time period. Until something like a breath or blood test is available for weed I don't think legalization is going to get very widespread.
Always thought of this and wondered why no one was working on a test that went off of toxicity or whatever the term would be instead of just the old pot was present in their system answer. Until such a test is available I'd imagine most workplaces will stick with a zero tolerance stance like it normally is for drugs, but who knows? We may some day have a 0.04 limit pot rule.....but only in union jobs
77HIGHBOYJIM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2015, 09:51 PM   #115 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 91791
Send a message via AIM to g-wizz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow man View Post
From what I'm hearing the Dope is so overpriced in Commierado, people are going back to dirt weed.
If you so smart, do you really think the Cartels will just suddenly dry up and go away even if weed was legal nationwide?
I'll answer.
NO!
If anything, the legalization of MJ nationwide will backfire.
The reason is, even with cheap, homegrown, available weed, if the Cartels suddenly found it to be no longer economically viable to smuggle weed, they WILL then shift ALL of their resources and logistics to getting much harder junk across.
Don't even give me the drug lie it won't happen. It has happened once already and it will again with the national legalization of weed.

Think I'm full of shit?

Well, I will HAPPILY bet every drug users life on it since you are the ones that believe otherwise!
bro your so ignorant.

and what the worst that could happen? even if they do smuggle hard shit in? the 70's or 80s again?

the harder the laws here, the more they make. its that simple.
i think its a far better plan to hit them where it hurts economically by legalizing it. other drugs are a completely different issue, and shouldn't not cross contaminate the good with speculative conjuncture. the benefit of legalizing just for decriminalization is worth it alone frankly your a kook and anti american if you think other wise.
g-wizz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2015, 09:54 PM   #116 (permalink)

Member # 53528
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwzer2 View Post
Word on the ridge is prices are down about 50% over the last 3-4 years.

Legal is good, but the Ohio law created a monopoly. It was strictly a pay-for play bill, and not in the publics interest.

Try again with a clean bill.
word from my neighbor is the price is UP a couple hundred dollars compared to last year in my area
rockyota83 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2015, 09:55 PM   #117 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 91791
also this argument about being intoxicated or not. thats completely irrelevant. literally some of the best athletes in the world do their sport stoned. crazy shit, skiers, snoboarders, bmxers, skateboarders... there is no way you could compare being "high" to being drunk. its a completely different animal, and i feel this is one issue that needs to be addressed. cause really someone driving stoned should be a mute point, literally if they are a bad driver, its not likely cause of the weed.
Old 11-04-2015, 10:02 PM   #118 (permalink)

Member # 53528
Quote:
Did you read my post or just on purpose ignore what I wrote? I said I don't give a fawk if it's legalized.
did you even read my post?

would you give a fawk if alcohol was illegal? yea you would and you would think its bullshit, if you dont youre a fucking retard, and weed is no different then alcohol therefor you should give a fawk
rockyota83 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2015, 10:32 PM   #119 (permalink)

Member # 5433
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyota83 View Post
word from my neighbor is the price is UP a couple hundred dollars compared to last year in my area

price goes up, price goes down, expensive to cultivate, expensive to buy.

fucking free market woes
Old 11-04-2015, 11:23 PM   #120 (permalink)

Member # 44136
Quote:

Once again, how does legalizing change the driving stoned problem? Do you think it's going to change somehow?
Snowbird13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2015, 11:23 PM   #121 (permalink)

Member # 44136
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-wizz View Post
also this argument about being intoxicated or not. thats completely irrelevant. literally some of the best athletes in the world do their sport stoned. crazy shit, skiers, snoboarders, bmxers, skateboarders... there is no way you could compare being "high" to being drunk. its a completely different animal, and i feel this is one issue that needs to be addressed. cause really someone driving stoned should be a mute point, literally if they are a bad driver, its not likely cause of the weed.
*moot point* you ignorant slut.
Old 11-04-2015, 11:33 PM   #122 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 91791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbird13 View Post
Once again, how does legalizing change the driving stoned problem? Do you think it's going to change somehow?
what the fuck is this driving stoned problem. i swear i saw some study that showed colleges where pot had be come more popular they had noticeably less drinking and driving related deaths/accidents on average.
Old 11-04-2015, 11:53 PM   #123 (permalink)

Member # 44136
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-wizz View Post
what the fuck is this driving stoned problem. i swear i saw some study that showed colleges where pot had be come more popular they had noticeably less drinking and driving related deaths/accidents on average.
Ask your brother Nartard.
Old 11-05-2015, 03:03 AM   #124 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 5859
Quote:
Originally Posted by trampas View Post
price goes up, price goes down, expensive to cultivate, expensive to buy.

fucking free market woes
We need the gubmint to regulate dem prices.

- The lush life-giving land, our personal responsibility.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Darlington County Chapter
Haole is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2015, 06:15 AM   #125 (permalink)

Member # 40417
Quote:
Originally Posted by 77HIGHBOYJIM View Post

Point being, if marijuana ruined your life you are a fucking weak minded tool and there's a good chance you were going to get "destroyed" by life in some other way. Oh lawds, the reefer madness is gonna get us alls!!1!

Awesome point!!

If your life is going to be "ruined" by pot, you are likely a weak minded looser who's life would have been equally likely to be "ruined" by something else simple anyway. No shortage of examples in this dumb shit world we live in

This state is voting on how to redistribute 66M of tax collected on it. Some will go to schools, drug education, some back to taxpayers. Rec. tax is brutal. $40 of product gets $10 of tax Lesss on the med. side...

Last edited by FlexyTJ; 11-05-2015 at 06:16 AM.
FlexyTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in