Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum (/forum/)
-   General Chit-Chat (https://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/24-general-chit-chat/)
-   -   Wtf over (https://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/general-chit-chat/2341745-wtf-over.html)

xj chopper 06-19-2016 11:42 PM

Wtf over
 
What kind of Facebook shit is this?? We are forced to change our password not only once, but yearly. What kind of lame HOA shit is this?

JMAN3203 06-19-2016 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xj chopper (Post 37240201)
What kind of Facebook shit is this?? We are forced to change our password not only once, but yearly. What kind of lame HOA shit is this?

https://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/gener...ot-hacked.html :confused:

Their knee-jerk reaction to their incompetence.

Motorcharge 06-20-2016 05:18 AM

Yep, nevermind the fact that individual user password security had absolutely nothing to do with the problem in the first place.

Wisers 06-20-2016 05:23 AM

Gay

PbBleachguzzler 06-20-2016 06:05 AM

Do you have to log in to get the forced reset? i still havent seen anything yet other than what others have posted.

Overbear 06-20-2016 06:34 AM

...how in the fuck do you NOT change your passwords on a regular basis? Only a simpleton or a fucking moron keeps the same password around. At least cycle them in a 10-20 password rotation.

dirtyjed 06-20-2016 06:59 AM

If I use 1 password for forums and nothing else why would I need to change it ever?

wheelerfreak 06-20-2016 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirtyjed (Post 37241425)
If I use 1 password for forums and nothing else why would I need to change it ever?

This. I have a password for use on forums like this to make it simple to log into all of them. IDGAF if someone gets access to my login here.

Now the important accounts I change regularly and have more complicated PW's.

xj chopper 06-20-2016 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Motorcharge (Post 37240841)
Yep, nevermind the fact that individual user password security had absolutely nothing to do with the problem in the first place.

This is the reason for the thread. This reminds me of not calling it terrorism..lets blame the guns.

Thanks Obama for showing every one to pass the blame

The War Wagon 06-20-2016 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xj chopper (Post 37243913)
This is the reason for the thread. This reminds me of not calling it terrorism..lets blame the guns.

Thanks Obama for showing every one to pass the blame

Canadians never had the stones to resist their inbred socialist overlords. They probably taught it TO ODumbo... :rolleyes:

abig84 06-20-2016 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Overbear (Post 37241209)
...how in the fuck do you NOT change your passwords on a regular basis? Only a simpleton or a fucking moron keeps the same password around. At least cycle them in a 10-20 password rotation.

i been using the same two passwords since about 2001. :homer:

my bank makes me change mine bi monthly. so instead of having it in my head now i have to write it down somewhere where it can be stolen. makes sense


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.