High Mileage MkIV TDI Jetta? - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum
 
Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2016, 04:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice
 
bigdaddylee82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member # 54666
Location: The Natural State
Posts: 3,182
High Mileage MkIV TDI Jetta?

Almost 1/4 million miles, 2 owner, GLS, TDI, Automatic, Wagon. Priced a bit below NADA trade in value.

I know to expect electrical gremlins, frequent light bulbs, window regulators. It's an '05, so it's a PD, I know cam wear issue, I also know about Kerma's and IDParts' billet cams, and nitrited followers. It's a wagon, so it's the newest non cheater wagon you can get, it's a GLS, so it's got all the bells and whistles available.

I guess my biggest concern is that it's an auto, 5 speed tiptronic, pre DSG, but new enough that maybe any bugs were worked out. I've seen PD TDIs North of 300K miles, but 250K is still a lot of miles, but the AW50-42LE in my 850 has similar mileage and is holding up well.





Goal would be replacing our '14 TDI Sportwagen, and putting as many more miles as it allows on our ~70 mile a day round trip commute.

Thoughts?
__________________
No Vacancy
bigdaddylee82 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2016, 05:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Member # 18282
Location: Colusa CA
Posts: 2,975
It would have to be almost free......
__________________
I'm what you call your basic famous.
Stix is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2016, 05:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered User
 
88mitsu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Member # 125523
Location: DESOTO COUNTY, FL
Posts: 6,929
hell no
__________________
START UP THE ROTORS
88mitsu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2016, 05:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice
 
Mr. Mindless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Member # 24238
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 4,968
I'd do an identical ALH or AHU no problem, and plan to 5 or 6 speed swap it when the auto lets go.

But for a PD or2.0?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stix View Post
It would have to be almost free......
__________________
#571 Last Minute Motorsports
koh19 pit crew: 4632
koh18 codog: 901, 4816 - pit crew: 928, 209, 4610
Mint17 pit crew: 4454, 946, 8199
koh16 codog: 2700 - pit crew: 572, 928, 4610
koh15 pit crew: 572


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mr. Mindless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2016, 05:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Member # 118035
Location: Front Royal, VA
Posts: 10,430
$350 or run away
IEATRKS84 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2016, 06:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
DMG
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Member # 8145
Location: the Iron City
Posts: 14,448
That thing was junk 100k ago.
DMG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2016, 06:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
Bo185's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Member # 48545
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,167
Blog Entries: 1
I would pass on it unless really cheap $2500 or less, or buy and swap in a 5 speed with a taller OD mod. You'll get better MPG and will not have to worry about transmission at all even the later auto ones. The 5 speed swap is pretty easy.

The PD will last if the oil was changed regular I would ask about that IE if the owner had the car the whole time etc. Maybe he will be honest. lol.

Main thing is timing belt when was it changed, as well as intake cleaning. What parts were changed like turbo etc. On the body I would worry about rear lower A arm bushings tend to fail then eat front tires. I run the TT solid rubber one. Also at around 250k figure it needs front bearings. Also look at the CV boots etc.

I got 285k on my ALH and five speed with .65 OD and get 48-50 in it all day long.
__________________
'73 Scout II Vortec 6.0L 4L65e np241
'73 1210 Travelette SV392, T-34, 60/14bff 4.56's 35's
'01 VW Beetle TDI-50mpg or better!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Bo185; 08-27-2016 at 06:52 PM.
Bo185 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2016, 07:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice
 
bigdaddylee82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member # 54666
Location: The Natural State
Posts: 3,182
Thanks y'all, it it's pretty cheap, but it isn't that cheap.

@Bo185 it's on CL in Little Rock if you want to review the ad, had a timing belt and related done 50K miles ago.

We've pretty much decided to pass. Still haven't been able to come up with a reasonable replacement for our Sportwagen. If I could get a '14+ Mazda6 Touring or Grand Touring for <$12K that probably be top of my list.

Trying to buy a house, so the cheaper the replacement the better, but we're kind of Euro snobs, and like things like leather (leatherette), heated seats, decent power, and good MPGs.

The search continues.
__________________
No Vacancy
bigdaddylee82 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2016, 07:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
Bo185's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Member # 48545
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,167
Blog Entries: 1
Ah no shit, didn't see the natural state as your location. Yeah $3k is high for an auto PD IMO.

Whats wrong with the wagon you have now?
__________________
'73 Scout II Vortec 6.0L 4L65e np241
'73 1210 Travelette SV392, T-34, 60/14bff 4.56's 35's
'01 VW Beetle TDI-50mpg or better!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bo185 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2016, 08:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice
 
bigdaddylee82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member # 54666
Location: The Natural State
Posts: 3,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo185 View Post
Whats wrong with the wagon you have now?
VW will give us $27K to buy it back, that's more than we bought it for, and we only owe about $6K on it. Kind of hard to pass up such a windfall, we do love the car, though.
__________________
No Vacancy
bigdaddylee82 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2016, 08:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Member # 94825
Location: I'm sexy and I know it!
Posts: 10,619
I just bought a 98 ahu. It just blew the injector out of the head today and busted the hard line in half.
So far I'm not impressed with this tdi hoopla.

The timing belt was much easier than what people made it out to be though.

If you get an alh, I have the timing belt tools (you'll need an injection pump pin) and kII vagcom you can rent. Vagcom...think it's paired with my computer, so not sure how that would work, but yeah. Love the performance. 41 mpg while it's obviously over fueling and needs fine tuned on timing...but I really hate buying shit for it.
__________________
[QUOTE=1TON73K5;14686609]Like you have ANYTHING to say with a avatar like that. Pig.[/QUOTE]
RedPurdueYJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2016, 09:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Member # 192237
Location: St. Paul, MN
Posts: 11,403
hold out for an ALH or older

the newer ones are more german than the older ones.
at least the VE motors only got like 15 wires or some shit, the PDs and newer got more

also, once you get one, buy the $20 mpps reflash cable and I'll fuck around with your ECU files for you

Last edited by [486]; 08-27-2016 at 09:39 PM.
[486] is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-28-2016, 06:12 AM   #13 (permalink)
DMG
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Member # 8145
Location: the Iron City
Posts: 14,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPurdueYJ View Post
I just bought a 98 ahu. It just blew the injector out of the head today and busted the hard line in half.
So far I'm not impressed with this tdi hoopla.

The timing belt was much easier than what people made it out to be though.

If you get an alh, I have the timing belt tools (you'll need an injection pump pin) and kII vagcom you can rent. Vagcom...think it's paired with my computer, so not sure how that would work, but yeah. Love the performance. 41 mpg while it's obviously over fueling and needs fine tuned on timing...but I really hate buying shit for it.
It is a decent motor in a garbage car. The overall cost of ownership on my Prius is probably half what it was on my TDI because there was always something wrong with the TDI. The Prius has about 70k more miles on it that the TDI did, too.
DMG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-28-2016, 06:33 AM   #14 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice
 
bigdaddylee82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member # 54666
Location: The Natural State
Posts: 3,182
What should I expect to pay for an ALH car?

I found a clean looking (photos well anyway) '03, GLS (I guess, it has leather seats), automatic, wagon, with 138K miles. Claims to have recently gotten a new timing belt and water pump. They're asking $6K though.

I thought that was a little high, NADA has clean trade at $3,450 and clean retail at $5,375, I was thinking about offering around $4,500 and see what happens, it's been for sale for about a month. Then I found some folks on TDIClub spending silly amounts of money on these things over the past few years.
__________________
No Vacancy
bigdaddylee82 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-28-2016, 07:57 AM   #15 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
Bo185's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Member # 48545
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,167
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddylee82 View Post
VW will give us $27K to buy it back, that's more than we bought it for, and we only owe about $6K on it. Kind of hard to pass up such a windfall, we do love the car, though.
Shit I figured something like that, I heard they were doing buy backs just didn't know hoe much. I fucking kicked myself for not buying a new one once the scandal dropped.
__________________
'73 Scout II Vortec 6.0L 4L65e np241
'73 1210 Travelette SV392, T-34, 60/14bff 4.56's 35's
'01 VW Beetle TDI-50mpg or better!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bo185 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-28-2016, 08:03 AM   #16 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
Bo185's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Member # 48545
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,167
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMG View Post
It is a decent motor in a garbage car. The overall cost of ownership on my Prius is probably half what it was on my TDI because there was always something wrong with the TDI. The Prius has about 70k more miles on it that the TDI did, too.
It just really depends. You definitely have to work on them and get them right. Its not a set it and forget it car. They are not for everyone. Once I got mine in shape and do the regular maintenance mine has been fine. I got about $7k in mine total since 2007. That includes price of car and a $800 injection pump that died at 200k. But its saved me a ton of cash in fuel. I ran waste Jet A in it for almost 4 years so my fuel cost those years was zero. But my supplier ran dry.
__________________
'73 Scout II Vortec 6.0L 4L65e np241
'73 1210 Travelette SV392, T-34, 60/14bff 4.56's 35's
'01 VW Beetle TDI-50mpg or better!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bo185 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-28-2016, 08:09 AM   #17 (permalink)
DMG
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Member # 8145
Location: the Iron City
Posts: 14,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo185 View Post
It just really depends. You definitely have to work on them and get them right. Its not a set it and forget it car. They are not for everyone. Once I got mine in shape and do the regular maintenance mine has been fine. I got about $7k in mine total since 2007. That includes price of car and a $800 injection pump that died at 200k. But its saved me a ton of cash in fuel. I ran waste Jet A in it for almost 4 years so my fuel cost those years was zero. But my supplier ran dry.
Free fuel might make it worthwhile. Otherwise all the stupid shit that breaks on VWs make it not worth it.
DMG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-28-2016, 08:12 AM   #18 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
Bo185's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Member # 48545
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,167
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddylee82 View Post
What should I expect to pay for an ALH car?

I found a clean looking (photos well anyway) '03, GLS (I guess, it has leather seats), automatic, wagon, with 138K miles. Claims to have recently gotten a new timing belt and water pump. They're asking $6K though.

I thought that was a little high, NADA has clean trade at $3,450 and clean retail at $5,375, I was thinking about offering around $4,500 and see what happens, it's been for sale for about a month. Then I found some folks on TDIClub spending silly amounts of money on these things over the past few years.
That's high because of the low miles and probably TDIclub koolaid drinker as well. If it was a 5 speed then $6k isn't bad at all but the auto drops it at least $1000-$1500 IMO for our area.

Get the VIN and carfax it. See were its been first. Ask to see recipts for Timing belt and any work done. If he lacks these are says he DIY'd it. Ask him to remove the upper plastic timing belt cover to look at belt condition. If he says no then I would doubt the belts been changed.

$4500 is a good starting point on a clean car. But I would stop at $5500 max.

But it will most likely need a trans rebuild in the future if it hasn't had one yet. So plan on a 5 speed swap cost around $1000 or more unless you DIY. I got a shop local to me that's a VW specialist in NLR, name is O'Hara Automotive. He does all my work. he did my timing belt, he is pretty cheap. The belt was $500 installed. The belt kits alone are $300 for a complete good one, so it was worth it not to have to mess with it. He has done a few 5 speed swaps on TDI's as well.
__________________
'73 Scout II Vortec 6.0L 4L65e np241
'73 1210 Travelette SV392, T-34, 60/14bff 4.56's 35's
'01 VW Beetle TDI-50mpg or better!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bo185 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-28-2016, 09:28 AM   #19 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Benzz0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Member # 22923
Location: Richmond, Va
Posts: 27,738
Run.....run away
__________________
كافر
Benzz0 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-28-2016, 10:01 AM   #20 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Member # 94825
Location: I'm sexy and I know it!
Posts: 10,619
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMG View Post
It is a decent motor in a garbage car. The overall cost of ownership on my Prius is probably half what it was on my TDI because there was always something wrong with the TDI. The Prius has about 70k more miles on it that the TDI did, too.
Well the "decent motor" blew a fucking injector out of the head.
__________________
[QUOTE=1TON73K5;14686609]Like you have ANYTHING to say with a avatar like that. Pig.[/QUOTE]
RedPurdueYJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-28-2016, 10:04 AM   #21 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Member # 94825
Location: I'm sexy and I know it!
Posts: 10,619
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo185 View Post
That's high because of the low miles and probably TDIclub koolaid drinker as well. If it was a 5 speed then $6k isn't bad at all but the auto drops it at least $1000-$1500 IMO for our area.

Get the VIN and carfax it. See were its been first. Ask to see recipts for Timing belt and any work done. If he lacks these are says he DIY'd it. Ask him to remove the upper plastic timing belt cover to look at belt condition. If he says no then I would doubt the belts been changed.

$4500 is a good starting point on a clean car. But I would stop at $5500 max.

But it will most likely need a trans rebuild in the future if it hasn't had one yet. So plan on a 5 speed swap cost around $1000 or more unless you DIY. I got a shop local to me that's a VW specialist in NLR, name is O'Hara Automotive. He does all my work. he did my timing belt, he is pretty cheap. The belt was $500 installed. The belt kits alone are $300 for a complete good one, so it was worth it not to have to mess with it. He has done a few 5 speed swaps on TDI's as well.
From what I understand, the ahu and alh timing belts are not that different.

If it takes longer than 1.5 hours, you're doing something wrong. Also, timing belt kits should be around $150 from idparts.com or dieselgeek. The timing belt is not even close to being as bad as its made out to be.
__________________
[QUOTE=1TON73K5;14686609]Like you have ANYTHING to say with a avatar like that. Pig.[/QUOTE]
RedPurdueYJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-28-2016, 11:24 AM   #22 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
Bo185's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Member # 48545
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,167
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPurdueYJ View Post

If it takes longer than 1.5 hours, you're doing something wrong. Also, timing belt kits should be around $150 from idparts.com or dieselgeek. The timing belt is not even close to being as bad as its made out to be.
Yes the kits for belts alone are $150 or so. But only a fool changes just the belt. And yes the ALH is different you can google to find out the differences since its obvious you know.

If you read what I posted its I stated its $300 for a complete good one. Again ALH is different. The are some things you need to change while in there. $269 for basic "kit" add some bolts and the Dayco belt and you around $300. Here is the link ALH TDI Timing Belt Kit - 038109119M - 038109119M - IDParts.com

I have done mine before and have had it done. I never stated it was bad. Its not worth the time it takes for me, not to mention having to borrow or buy/rent the tools (which is another expense). I have other things more important to me than for those 2hrs it takes. So its worth it to me to drop the car off in the morning and pick it up at noon and be out the $200 not even get my hands dirty. (plus $300 for the good kit).

Plus he warranty's anything he does. So if we would have set the timing wrong during a belt change and blew an injector out of the head he would fix it no charge. The guy makes a killing and doesn't even charge that much. He is WAY cheaper than the dealer so pretty much everyone local uses him. He is one of the only standup "car repair" guy I have ever met.
__________________
'73 Scout II Vortec 6.0L 4L65e np241
'73 1210 Travelette SV392, T-34, 60/14bff 4.56's 35's
'01 VW Beetle TDI-50mpg or better!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Bo185; 08-28-2016 at 11:34 AM.
Bo185 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-28-2016, 11:41 AM   #23 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Member # 192237
Location: St. Paul, MN
Posts: 11,403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo185 View Post
So if we would have set the timing wrong during a belt change and blew an injector out of the head he would fix it no charge.
how does incorrect injection timing loosen/break the injector hold down bolt?
Magic, that's how.

Just get the gates kit on rockauto with the tensioner and bearings for like $100 and then a water pump for $25. I've reused my injection pump pulley bolts at least 40 times now and they still look serviceable. Doubt any of the other ones are going to fail first, with how short these ones are.
I just realized that I've turned into one of those people. a vw person
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddylee82 View Post
What should I expect to pay for an ALH car?
I found a clean looking (photos well anyway) '03, GLS (I guess, it has leather seats), automatic, wagon, with 138K miles. Claims to have recently gotten a new timing belt and water pump. They're asking $6K though.
Nope. Probably has the climatronic blend door shenanigans. Base model has manual climate control, less shit to break.

They're cars that lose features as they age, when shit breaks it doesn't pay to fix it properly, just limp it along until it turns into an engine donor. The car's worth about $2000, the engine's half to 3/4 that.
[486] is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-28-2016, 12:05 PM   #24 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
Bo185's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Member # 48545
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,167
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by [486] View Post
how does incorrect injection timing loosen/break the injector hold down bolt?
Magic, that's how.
Idk it was the other dudes not mine. So I guess its magic.


Quote:
Originally Posted by [486] View Post
Just get the gates kit on rockauto with the tensioner and bearings for like $100 and then a water pump for $25. I've reused my injection pump pulley bolts at least 40 times now and they still look serviceable. Doubt any of the other ones are going to fail first, with how short these ones are.
I just realized that I've turned into one of those people. a vw person
I have broke an engine mount bolt which was reused. But the others I just changed as they come in the kit. Cheap and timing belt don't go good together. Some of the cheap water pumps have shitty impellers so you get what you pay for. Either way not worth the time for me and its warrantied so don't have to worry about it if the belt breaks he fixes it.
__________________
'73 Scout II Vortec 6.0L 4L65e np241
'73 1210 Travelette SV392, T-34, 60/14bff 4.56's 35's
'01 VW Beetle TDI-50mpg or better!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bo185 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-28-2016, 01:42 PM   #25 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Member # 94825
Location: I'm sexy and I know it!
Posts: 10,619
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo185 View Post
Yes the kits for belts alone are $150 or so. But only a fool changes just the belt. And yes the ALH is different you can google to find out the differences since its obvious you know.

If you read what I posted its I stated its $300 for a complete good one. Again ALH is different. The are some things you need to change while in there. $269 for basic "kit" add some bolts and the Dayco belt and you around $300. Here is the link ALH TDI Timing Belt Kit - 038109119M - 038109119M - IDParts.com

I have done mine before and have had it done. I never stated it was bad. Its not worth the time it takes for me, not to mention having to borrow or buy/rent the tools (which is another expense). I have other things more important to me than for those 2hrs it takes. So its worth it to me to drop the car off in the morning and pick it up at noon and be out the $200 not even get my hands dirty. (plus $300 for the good kit).

Plus he warranty's anything he does. So if we would have set the timing wrong during a belt change and blew an injector out of the head he would fix it no charge. The guy makes a killing and doesn't even charge that much. He is WAY cheaper than the dealer so pretty much everyone local uses him. He is one of the only standup "car repair" guy I have ever met.
Tldr

Couldn't get past your cuntiness.
__________________
[QUOTE=1TON73K5;14686609]Like you have ANYTHING to say with a avatar like that. Pig.[/QUOTE]
RedPurdueYJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.