Dog pre dish washers? - Page 3 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2016, 10:10 AM   #51 (permalink)

Member # 4135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishslayer View Post
Cats LOVE to fly!

The late wife's fault. She used to let the beasts crawl on her lap & stick their filthy faces into her coffee.
Cats crawling all over stuff is what disgusts me. The fuckers are digging in their litter boxes and then people let them jump on counters where they prepare food
The press is a gang of cruel faggots. Journalism is not a profession or a trade. It is a cheap catch-all for fuckoffs and misfits—a false doorway to the backside of life, a filthy piss-ridden little hole nailed off by the building inspector
wheelerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2016, 10:12 AM   #52 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 222933
Location: southern illinois (no where near that shit hole chicago)
I let my dog. It can't be any worse than eating on a washed plate, using washed silverware after some nasty ass at a sit down restaurant.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Sent via smoke signal
redsand723 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2016, 10:15 AM   #53 (permalink)

Member # 110516
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelerfreak View Post
Cats crawling all over stuff is what disgusts me. The fuckers are digging in their litter boxes and then people let them jump on counters where they prepare food
^ Another reason why animals belong outside or in seperate enclosures from the human occupied parts of a home. The whole idea of letting an animal crap in the house and leaving it for days is absolutely disgusting to me.

When we do eventually get animals, I will build a heated enclosure in the garage or a sperate heated outbuilding. I have seen some pretty sweet designs in person an online.

Again, I love animals and some of my best memories as a kid and young adult were with my dogs. I just do not feel that they belong in the home.
KDXSR5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2016, 12:18 PM   #54 (permalink)

Member # 105852
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDXSR5 View Post
^ Another reason why animals belong outside or in seperate enclosures from the human occupied parts of a home. The whole idea of letting an animal crap in the house and leaving it for days is absolutely disgusting to me.

When we do eventually get animals, I will build a heated enclosure in the garage or a sperate heated outbuilding. I have seen some pretty sweet designs in person an online.

Again, I love animals and some of my best memories as a kid and young adult were with my dogs. I just do not feel that they belong in the home.
My thoughts exactly, our dog sleeps in the basement/ garage at night but that is the furthest she is allowed to go. And the only good cat is a barn cat; their shit-diggers should never be allowed in the house period, let alone the countertops where they always seem to be walking around on.
dantheman27 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2016, 12:22 PM   #55 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 11141
My dog used to lick the dishes in the dishwasher, but then she snagged her collar on the lower rack, freaked out and tried to run, taking a full rack of dishes with her. Now she doesnt go near it anymore.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CronusTRD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2016, 01:37 PM   #56 (permalink)

Member # 81613
5 minutes before licking the plate dog was licking it's ass
ransil is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2016, 01:58 PM   #57 (permalink)

Member # 29527
Quote:
Originally Posted by ransil View Post
Um, so what?

I just ate cereal with half n half. Kitty just about licked the glaze off the bowl
CrustyJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2016, 03:26 PM   #58 (permalink)

Member # 14221
Send a message via AIM to ABQ-TJ Send a message via Yahoo to ABQ-TJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by CronusTRD View Post
My dog used to lick the dishes in the dishwasher, but then she snagged her collar on the lower rack, freaked out and tried to run, taking a full rack of dishes with her. Now she doesnt go near it anymore.

HOLY SHIT I BET THAT WAS A SIGHT!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ABQ-TJ is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2016, 05:38 PM   #59 (permalink)

Member # 138515
Quote:
Originally Posted by CronusTRD View Post

Exact same thing here. She still goes in for a lick though.
pyleit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2016, 05:59 PM   #60 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 34606
Send a message via Yahoo to cj5 buggy
yes... the dog, cats and the pig will get leftovers and on the plates at that... all of them except the pig will keep there distance as the have learn they will fly across the room... the pig... well he has 4" tusks and at 200+ i ain't gonna kick him... lol...

all he does if you are eating a salad or chips is lay his head next to you on the couch...
Attached Images

Old 11-20-2016, 07:08 PM   #61 (permalink)

Member # 69594
My dog has always pre-washed dishes around my place. Before woman and kid came along I had her well trained enough that she would leave me alone while I was eating until the dish hit the floor. If I sat down on the couch next to her with food she would go lay on her bed until I was done etc... I can still set my plate down in her reach and leave the room with no issue, unless my toddler steals it for her. She took half a sandwich out of my hand once and caught a whooping, doesn't try to take what isn't hers anymore.

Last edited by TrikeKid; 11-20-2016 at 07:09 PM.
TrikeKid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2016, 07:19 PM   #62 (permalink)

Member # 15230
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj5 buggy View Post
yes... the dog, cats and the pig will get leftovers and on the plates at that... all of them except the pig will keep there distance as the have learn they will fly across the room... the pig... well he has 4" tusks and at 200+ i ain't gonna kick him... lol...

all he does if you are eating a salad or chips is lay his head next to you on the couch...
Could you please update Mo's thread? Thank you.
Old 11-20-2016, 08:00 PM   #63 (permalink)

Member # 59127
Quote:
Originally Posted by ransil View Post
Ummm... you know that's why it's called the canine PRE wash cycle, right? You actually wash the dishes afterward. I really shouldn't have to be tellin' you people this...

:flipoff2:[/QUOTE]
Fishslayer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2016, 02:48 AM   #64 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 34606
Send a message via Yahoo to cj5 buggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by akpostal View Post
Could you please update Mo's thread? Thank you.
sure will... it has been a while... i'm sure i'll find some time at work...
Old 11-21-2016, 05:11 AM   #65 (permalink)

Member # 48233
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldjeep View Post
You don't hook a dishwasher up to the hot water line, it gets hooked to the cold water line.
you're doing it wrong. Sometimes the heating element can't get the water hot enough fast enough to effectively remove food grime and sanitize the dishes.. Hot water is crucial to cleaning your dishes you dingus

Yes my dog licks my plate when i'm done.. All food(except stuff like grapes and avocado etc.) is dog food in my house. he doesnt' beg. My dog is healthier than most any dog out there because he has a diverse diet

[QUOTE=xyjbeaker;9759686]"mexican food reminds you of my face?"[/QUOTE]
Doc Holiday13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in