64 fucking pages! - Page 3 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2017, 04:35 PM   #51 (permalink)

Member # 86685
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOODLES View Post
You should see what the federal taxes covered for bureau of land management. I was going to call it BLM. But just like the faggots took the rainbow, some faggots took BLM.
You need a lesson on how little personal income tax is taken in (compared to what they spend) and how much bloat is in the federal government.

Before you say another word, go look into it.
s10er8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-18-2017, 04:40 PM   #52 (permalink)

Member # 3132
Send a message via AIM to NOODLES Send a message via Yahoo to NOODLES
Quote:
Originally Posted by s10er8 View Post
You need a lesson on how little personal income tax is taken in (compared to what they spend) and how much bloat is in the federal government.

Before you say another word, go look into it.
Let's get that lesson now then.
NOODLES is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-18-2017, 07:15 PM   #53 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 44662
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernfriedcj8 View Post
What the fuck? Over.

I just got my federal tax return from my CPA and it's 64 pages. No fluff. 64 pages of actual return.

There is something wrong with our tax system when a hard working white boy has a 64 page federal tax return.

The funny part is they sent it to me for review. If I knew what the fuck was on those 64 pages I would have done the return myself.

It should be zero pages.

Why is it anyone's business how much money I make or how I make it?

Let's have a consumption tax and move on down the line.
Mine wasn't 64 pages, but I'm not a $$$$$ builder either. Ours was more pages than you would think and way above my pay grade. Best $ I've spent was to have that done on someone's professional license.
Old 07-04-2017, 07:49 AM   #54 (permalink)

Member # 3935
Welp, it appears that the Trump Whitehouse does not think that the 39.6 marginal tax rate it high enough. They want to raise it so that wealthy Americans pay their fair share.

This will allow tax breaks for the "middle class" and "investors".

Guess what? The "wealthy" make most of their income through investments. This allows them to use low tax rates or no tax rates(research tax credits). This hike of highest marginal tax rate will not burden the wealthy.

The folks that are fucked by higher marginal tax rates are small business owners and folks with good paying jobs who actually pay high tax rates and don't have their income manipulated to be "investment" income.

Fuck Trump and his liberal bullshit. That asshole is a clown and an embarrassment to the United States. He is as bad, or worse than Obama.
southernfriedcj8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-04-2017, 07:59 AM   #55 (permalink)
Non-Lemming

Member # 840
Quote:
What the fuck? Over.

I just got my federal tax return from my CPA and it's 64 pages. No fluff. 64 pages of actual return.

There is something wrong with our tax system when a hard working white boy has a 64 page federal tax return.

The funny part is they sent it to me for review. If I knew what the fuck was on those 64 pages I would have done the return myself.

It should be zero pages.

Why is it anyone's business how much money I make or how I make it?

Let's have a consumption tax and move on down the line.
You have a 64 page return because our congress critters have added 20 gazillion special interest loopholes to the tax code in return for campaign donations. If we got rid of 99% of that bullshit and did a virtually flat tax you' and everyone else would have a 1 page return.
One of the great achievements of science has been, if not to make it impossible for intelligent people to be religious, then at least to make it possible for them not to be religious. We should not retreat from this accomplishment.

Quote:
Salesmen and women. God sells to the ignorant.
SanDiegoCJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-04-2017, 08:03 AM   #56 (permalink)

Member # 3935
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoCJ View Post
You have a 64 page return because our congress critters have added 20 gazillion special interest loopholes to the tax code in return for campaign donations. If we got rid of 99% of that bullshit and did a virtually flat tax you' and everyone else would have a 1 page return.
I'll go one better. How about a zero page return? There is no need for the government to know how much money I make.

Move to a consumption tax.

Abolish the IRS.
southernfriedcj8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-04-2017, 08:03 AM   #57 (permalink)
Fuck Veriscope!

Member # 44308
Quote:
Fuck Trump and his liberal bullshit. That asshole is a clown and an embarrassment to the United States. He is as bad, or worse than Obama.
Agreed. Been saying the same thing since the day he announced he was running. But then again I don't trust anyone for big .gov.
Old 07-04-2017, 08:07 AM   #58 (permalink)

Member # 102467
Quote:
I'll go one better. How about a zero page return? There is no need for the government to know how much money I make.

Move to a consumption tax.

Abolish the IRS.
Your ideas are intriguing to me I and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

I much prefer the sharpest criticism of a single intelligent man to the thoughtless approval of the masses - Johannes Kepler
LigBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in