I need help - Page 226 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum
 
Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2017, 01:40 PM   #5626 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice
 
dntsdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Member # 125937
Location: Central, Ca.
Posts: 4,547
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyComanche View Post
You have nothing solid to say because you know I an right.
That I am a financial mess? LOL Gimme a fucking break. I'll stack my assets and lack of debt against your dumb ass anytime.
__________________
Long days and pleasant nights
dntsdad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2017, 01:56 PM   #5627 (permalink)
Damn kids
 
plym49's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member # 162771
Posts: 14,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by dntsdad View Post
and when did I say that he should not sell anything. I simply said that he doesn't need to sell everything like some here are browbeating him into doing.

.....................................
DNTD, you are reacting to posts that advise the kid to sell everything. There have also been many that offered ideas on selling a few things, including Nervy's '4 piles' and others.

At this point no one knows exactly what OP has in mind because he says he is trying to sell some stuff but as far as we know the only items he has sold are some rims from before he traded Jeeps. He has not posted any concrete plans he might have going forward.

Of course, it is his right to say what he wants or nothing at all.
__________________
.

Always tip.



.
plym49 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2017, 02:06 PM   #5628 (permalink)
pro web-wheeler
 
RedBullJeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Member # 12217
Location: San Diego Area
Posts: 21,630
Ashke...newer and better stuff comes out daily and costs only go down. When you are ready and can afford it, AND ACTUALLY BE THERE TO USE IT, replace it. How much have you spent so far on the storage space? It only gets worse if you don't learn to let go of stuff. I guarantee you could GIVE everything away for free and still come out ahead in the long run.

Simplify your life...the adventures you have will be far more valuable in life than a few possessions.
RedBullJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2017, 02:14 PM   #5629 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice
 
dntsdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Member # 125937
Location: Central, Ca.
Posts: 4,547
Quote:
Originally Posted by plym49 View Post
DNTD, you are reacting to posts that advise the kid to sell everything. There have also been many that offered ideas on selling a few things, including Nervy's '4 piles' and others.

At this point no one knows exactly what OP has in mind because he says he is trying to sell some stuff but as far as we know the only items he has sold are some rims from before he traded Jeeps. He has not posted any concrete plans he might have going forward.

Of course, it is his right to say what he wants or nothing at all.
You are correct IMO. The 4 pile plan is a good one. I honestly believe his "gotta keep" pile would be the biggest by far however.

Selling a few things is wise. He cannot afford to live and cannot afford to pay to store it all. Its a no-brainer to someone that isn't a hoarder. I get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBullJeep View Post
Ashke...newer and better stuff comes out daily and costs only go down. When you are ready and can afford it, AND ACTUALLY BE THERE TO USE IT, replace it. How much have you spent so far on the storage space? It only gets worse if you don't learn to let go of stuff. I guarantee you could GIVE everything away for free and still come out ahead in the long run.

Simplify your life...the adventures you have will be far more valuable in life than a few possessions.
i agree with all this 100%. I hope that you do it kid. Your wasting time, money and energy on useless stuff.
__________________
Long days and pleasant nights
dntsdad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2017, 02:18 PM   #5630 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
vetteboy79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member # 31621
Location: Morganville, NJ
Posts: 11,137
Send a message via AIM to vetteboy79
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBullJeep View Post
Ashke...newer and better stuff comes out daily and costs only go down. When you are ready and can afford it, AND ACTUALLY BE THERE TO USE IT, replace it. How much have you spent so far on the storage space? It only gets worse if you don't learn to let go of stuff. I guarantee you could GIVE everything away for free and still come out ahead in the long run.

Simplify your life...the adventures you have will be far more valuable in life than a few possessions.
I'd also guess that the value of nearly everything there has pretty much flatlined, if not still depreciating...so if he wants to replace everything in the future, I doubt much of it would be at an overall loss besides the sentimental value of it being "that one".
__________________
The Alternative Rocker - Taurus SHO V6-powered, Explorer-framed, TTB-front, RCV'd, YJ-bodied east coast racer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Flying Pig Racing #512
vetteboy79 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2017, 02:26 PM   #5631 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Member # 81613
Posts: 1,046
He can keep the shit if he gets rid of the storage locker. That's $100 flushed every month, but for cash flow sell the shit and get a second job, I worked 7 days a week over lap days were 16 hours.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
ransil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2017, 02:50 PM   #5632 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
Rooney77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Member # 82435
Location: Location Location
Posts: 21,624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moarpewpewneedshelp View Post
I am literally days away, yes. I will still try to sell some of the things I have. BUT there are some thinge I just...don't want to get rid of, like the rc truck. I got it working, and the thing is a blast to play with. With a little work, it might even be more fun. Maybe convert it to a modern chassis, motor, electronics and etc, then the thing won't be anywhere near as expensive to maintain or play with. It's incredibly fun, and if I sold it, it would be very hard to get back. That truck body alone is worth almost $100 dollars I found out last night. Granted my truck body has seen its better days, but you see my point. Replacing it would not be easy, and it would be just as expensive, if not more, getting a decent modern stadium truck of the same 1/10 scale. Losi, and Traxxas, and team hosset or whatever, are just plain expensive. And traxxas is fucking stupid now. Have you seen eat those idiots are doing? The newer traxxas cars come with a car charger instead of a wall plug in, and then the instructions say don't use the car charger. And then you have to buy a wall charger anyway. What the fuck.

It's expensive, and replacing a lot of these things wouldn't be cheap, if I were to replace them.
What a crybaby bitch. Ooh I can't separate from my toys. You need food and rent not a fucking toy. The fact that you still can't tell the difference between a luxury and a necessity tells me that you're in no position to even think about being an adult. It's no wonder your girlfriend's parents hated you. I'm tired of seeing the good folks of PBB bust their ass to help and you still stick to your fucktard ways.

It's bullshit that you can't determine what has actual sentimental value and what doesn't. A fucking rc toy? A chest your grandfather gave you, that's what you keep. Not a fucking toy because it's expensive to replace.

It's sickening to see what this place has tried to teach you and you keep your head in the sand. What a snowflake you are.
__________________
flatfender FOR SALE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


51 Ford

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


81 Cherokee
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rooney77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2017, 03:16 PM   #5633 (permalink)
RIP 5/22/19 Deceased
 
Join Date: May 2002
Member # 11975
Posts: 7,142
Some really crazy man that would drive around with shit stuffed into his Honda Accord station wagon, scream at anyone that drove a truck, said "Everything you own should fit inside your vehicle". That is what Ashke really should do.

I could never get rid of my tools, I could never afford to replace my USA made shit unless I got a cushy job that I could afford to replace them with Snap On.

Last edited by MikeW; 07-02-2017 at 03:16 PM.
MikeW is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2017, 03:17 PM   #5634 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2017
Member # 758746
Posts: 1,708
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooney77 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moarpewpewneedshelp View Post
I am literally days away, yes. I will still try to sell some of the things I have. BUT there are some thinge I just...don't want to get rid of, like the rc truck. I got it working, and the thing is a blast to play with. With a little work, it might even be more fun. Maybe convert it to a modern chassis, motor, electronics and etc, then the thing won't be anywhere near as expensive to maintain or play with. It's incredibly fun, and if I sold it, it would be very hard to get back. That truck body alone is worth almost $100 dollars I found out last night. Granted my truck body has seen its better days, but you see my point. Replacing it would not be easy, and it would be just as expensive, if not more, getting a decent modern stadium truck of the same 1/10 scale. Losi, and Traxxas, and team hosset or whatever, are just plain expensive. And traxxas is fucking stupid now. Have you seen eat those idiots are doing? The newer traxxas cars come with a car charger instead of a wall plug in, and then the instructions say don't use the car charger. And then you have to buy a wall charger anyway. What the fuck.

It's expensive, and replacing a lot of these things wouldn't be cheap, if I were to replace them.
What a crybaby bitch. Ooh I can't separate from my toys. You need food and rent not a fucking toy. The fact that you still can't tell the difference between a luxury and a necessity tells me that you're in no position to even think about being an adult. It's no wonder your girlfriend's parents hated you. I'm tired of seeing the good folks of PBB bust their ass to help and you still stick to your fucktard ways.

It's bullshit that you can't determine what has actual sentimental value and what doesn't. A fucking rc toy? A chest your grandfather gave you, that's what you keep. Not a fucking toy because it's expensive to replace.

It's sickening to see what this place has tried to teach you and you keep your head in the sand. What a snowflake you are.
Fuck you.
Moarpewpewneedshelp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2017, 03:20 PM   #5635 (permalink)
RIP 5/22/19 Deceased
 
Join Date: May 2002
Member # 11975
Posts: 7,142
I think this thread has run its course, obviously someone is going to get banned for insulting people.

Last edited by MikeW; 07-02-2017 at 03:21 PM.
MikeW is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2017, 03:21 PM   #5636 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2017
Member # 758746
Posts: 1,708
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF? View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF? View Post
Per your description, your storage unit is full of toys; literally children's toys. The few non-toy items you listed sound like trash or items that could be bought for a total of $20 at a yard sale.

Time to grow up and be an adult- pack one big Rubbermaid type storage container of the select items you want to keep and sell the rest of your toys...

Once you are financially stable and living by a budget then you can take disposable income and buy toys, but right now $100/mo in storage fees plus $20/mo in renters ins to keep toys is not something you can actually afford...

And before you try to tell us you can afford it; you just panhandled for gas to get half way across the country and currently can't afford to do your laundry at a laundromat while laden with many lingering debts owed. You're a very long way from able to afford toys much less a storage unit full of toys...
I predicted this outcome/ attitude from the op a week ago; I put the important part in bold for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dntsdad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJGreg5 View Post
You may think he's cute but he's also right. Not sure how you can defend the idea of not selling a few possessions (most of which are simply non-essential, entertainment type possessions with zero sentimental value) in order to do things like:
1) Pay bills
2) Keep a vehicle legal
3) Keep a roof over his head
4) Pay off debts
and when did I say that he should not sell anything. I simply said that he doesn't need to sell everything like some here are browbeating him into doing.

I plainly said last week that he should have a yard sale and hope to make 100 or so to get him through to the next payday. He could still sell shit without needing to sell his XBOX or Rc car. Even if he only made 50, that is enough for gas, food and cheap laundry soap for the week.

My point is the people who give advise and the cry like a little bitch when he doesn't follow it 100%. Its not possible for the kid to follow every persons advice to the letter since it coming from so many different people.

Honestly, the kid should log off this forum and never log back in. Text BnT is he needs advise on something.

Too many people are acting like this kid has the maturity of a 40 year old with a normal upbringing. He doesn't and that is fine. He is not 40 nor did he seemingly get any guidance on how to be an adult.

I agree that the RC car is worthless basically but I also do not think that you people understand the mind of the "everything is valuable" person. My whole family is like that. Grandparents, mom, aunts, etc. I didn't get the disease but it is something that has a stranglehold on people. My grandma has a box of bottle caps that she would never let go of for christs sake. A whole garage full of useless "gold". My mom has a whole barrel of old yardsticks. Fucking yardsticks!!!

I already know that he is not selling that stuff so its useless to discuss which is why I skipped it. Some of you think that if just make one more post......he will finally see the light. I am trying to deal with reality.

I would say that he needs to empty that storage. Its a waste of money. If he has no room for whatever is in there. Its sold, given away, or trashed.

Only keep things that are going to fit into whatever he is going to drive across country if that is still the plan. If its the xbox and the rc car, so be it. Everything else goes.

Work and get as caught up as possible before job ends.

He has a low likelihood of doing this though, and I know it.
I never was going to claim I can afford it. You're right. I can't. And I need to get rid of it. This is no easy task. These things I collected and held onto because I felt they were important to the family, or rather, what was left of it.

It's not easy getting rid of these things. I said I would start selling them. I started posting on Craigslist some shit. I'm going to start posting more and more as the day go by, piling shit and posting pictures of it and then seeing what people will give for it. Maybe one Saturday I'll just pop the unit open and say garage sale and see if people come to buy some shit. That's probably my best bet right there, actually.

You're all right. I need to empty the unit snd get rid of that fuming burden. It's probably what has been sucking my life away all this time. I'm going to do it. Don't worry, I'll get rid of it.
Moarpewpewneedshelp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2017, 03:23 PM   #5637 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member # 29527
Location: WA
Posts: 38,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moarpewpewneedshelp View Post
Fuck you.
That's no way to talk to a lady.
__________________
The original Fuckwad Penis.
CrustyJeep is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2017, 03:25 PM   #5638 (permalink)
Damn kids
 
plym49's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member # 162771
Posts: 14,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moarpewpewneedshelp View Post
Fuck you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moarpewpewneedshelp View Post
I never was going to claim I can afford it. You're right. I can't. And I need to get rid of it. This is no easy task. These things I collected and held onto because I felt they were important to the family, or rather, what was left of it.

It's not easy getting rid of these things. I said I would start selling them. I started posting on Craigslist some shit. I'm going to start posting more and more as the day go by, piling shit and posting pictures of it and then seeing what people will give for it. Maybe one Saturday I'll just pop the unit open and say garage sale and see if people come to buy some shit. That's probably my best bet right there, actually.

You're all right. I need to empty the unit snd get rid of that fuming burden. It's probably what has been sucking my life away all this time. I'm going to do it. Don't worry, I'll get rid of it.
So which is the real Ashke? The one who says 'fuck you' to someone offering honest advice, or the one that says he's gonna do it?

Why haven't you posted any of your CL listings here? It would go a long way to convincing people here that you are being authentic with them.
__________________
.

Always tip.



.
plym49 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2017, 03:47 PM   #5639 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Member # 148982
Location: 97045 The REAL O.C.
Posts: 2,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moarpewpewneedshelp View Post
Fuck you.
Truth hurts?
Pat McRotch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2017, 03:52 PM   #5640 (permalink)
DWT
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
DWT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Member # 19850
Location: Eastern WA
Posts: 13,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat McRotch View Post
Truth hurts?
But all the toys from his childhood (2 months ago or so?) Are IMPORTANT AND MEAN SOMETHING SPECIAL!!!!!!
__________________
'89 auto x toyota pickup, most fun I've ever had with my clothes on.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Taiwanese Garbage should stay in Taiwan.
DWT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2017, 04:09 PM   #5641 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Member # 685122
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 739
Just tells you what you want to hear. Like any other child or immature adult. I'm willing to bet, this time next week, he's tits up with no internet, job or vehicle. Transparent as shit. Never met you, son. But, you sound exactly like my own son. Never gave him a dime. Did give him a job and some life experiences. Wanted the free money instead. Being a broke ass woman chaser with a herion addiction, (his toys), I sent him packing back to his mother in New Jersey. Took 20 more years and 6 grandkids later to fly the straight and narrow. So, go play with your toys and have a good life elsewhere.
TheCopperCowboy2 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2017, 04:12 PM   #5642 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Member # 114810
Posts: 597
Ashke, why do your clist for sale posts for tires/wheels say "trade for rc parts"?

Don't you need cash more than rc crap?
engnmonkey is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2017, 04:17 PM   #5643 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice
 
dntsdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Member # 125937
Location: Central, Ca.
Posts: 4,547
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyJeep View Post
That's no way to talk to a lady.
__________________
Long days and pleasant nights
dntsdad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2017, 04:20 PM   #5644 (permalink)
DWT
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
DWT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Member # 19850
Location: Eastern WA
Posts: 13,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by engnmonkey View Post
Ashke, why do your clist for sale posts for tires/wheels say "trade for rc parts"?

Don't you need cash more than rc crap?
We're going to need a link, thanks.
__________________
'89 auto x toyota pickup, most fun I've ever had with my clothes on.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Taiwanese Garbage should stay in Taiwan.
DWT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2017, 04:21 PM   #5645 (permalink)
Rock God
 
Join Date: May 2010
Member # 159940
Posts: 1,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by engnmonkey View Post
Ashke, why do your clist for sale posts for tires/wheels say "trade for rc parts"?

Don't you need cash more than rc crap?
Linkage? Seriously?
Talon2006 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2017, 04:28 PM   #5646 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Member # 114810
Posts: 597
Unable to copy/paste link from phone

Search western MD Craigslist, for sale- auto parts-by owner- tires wheels

About 15 posts down, and match description in video
Edit-2 separate listings. 1 for claws, 1 for tires on wheels

Last edited by engnmonkey; 07-02-2017 at 04:29 PM.
engnmonkey is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2017, 04:30 PM   #5647 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Member # 40375
Posts: 3,274
Quote:
Originally Posted by engnmonkey View Post
Unable to copy/paste link from phone

Search western MD Craigslist, for sale- auto parts-by owner- tires wheels

About 15 posts down, and match description in video
Edit-2 separate listings. 1 for claws, 1 for tires on wheels
https://westmd.craigslist.org/wto/6201377694.html

Quote:
Jeep Cherokee/Ford Ranger tires/rims - $1 (Cumberland)
craigslist - Map data OpenStreetMap

(google map)
I have a set of 4 winter tires for sale or trade for a Nitro/Electric 1/10 scale RC car. Preferably a stadium truck, but will consider all offers. They are from a '96 Jeep Cherokee, stock size 29" tires and 15" rims. I used them just a bit this past winter, I put maybe 300 miles on them, so the tread has still got lots of life left. I probably won't ever use them again since I put some 33s on the rig, so I need to get rid of them. If you want just the tires, $275, since I paid $402 for them. If you want the tires and rims, $300. If you want just the rims, $100. The rims are 5x4.5 bolt pattern, which means they'll fit any Jeep Cherokee and most Wranglers/YJs provided you kept stock axles, and they'll fit Ford Rangers and some F150s, and Toyota Rav4s. The tires are 225/70R15, General Altmax Arctic. You can reach me via text or call or email at any time. I would prefer trading for Nitrco/electric RC cars. Contact me anytime via call or text at show contact info

I happen to have another post with 33s for sale as well.

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
Edit: It's him. Phone number matches the jeep ad he has up.

https://westmd.craigslist.org/wto/6201378661.html
Quote:
I've got 4 Micky Thompson Competition Baja Claws, 33x12.50. They fit on 15" rims, and they're used. The side wall has yet to be worn down so they'd be pretty good for crawling, they have plenty of life left. The rims are sold, I'll take $300 for the tires, or trade for a Nitro/electric RC car/truck. I prefer stadium trucks but don't be afraid to make me an offer, as I will consider all offers.
https://westmd.craigslist.org/cto/6196238236.html

Quote:
It's a 96 Cherokee Sport. It used to look a lot different and used to be a total pile. I got up in Ohio, and in the last two weeks I've driven it across the country. The tires are brand new, but now have probably 2k miles on them. Jeep only has 160k miles. I have replaced the water pump, radiator, thermostat, valve cover gasket, transmission filter and pan gasket, swapped differential fluid, swapped transfer case fluid, changed the oil filter and changed the oil, flushed the coolant, although I'm sure it's still dirty. I also replaced a motor mount. I've got an oil pan gasket to put on but I didn't do it yet and I have a second motor mount because the other one didn't look bad. The driver side mount was cracked so I replaced it. I did all this in the last week. No I don't have receipts but if you look at it, you'll obviously see it's all new. I used oem parts, none of the crappy cheap stuff. It's got the 4.0 motor, straight six. Bullet proof. Drives really well. The tires are General Grabber AT2 33s, brand new on Krager rims. Cost $332.01 per tire, there are five. I have a set of stock size winter tires on the stock rims to go with it, but those General Grabbers are rated for snow and they handle really well in the snow, and I have a set of Mickey Thompson Competition Baja Claws 33s. I also changed the fuel tank. The original one leaked. It's got a 98 grand cherokee tank now So it's been upgraded to 23 gallons instead of 20, and I have a skid plate up there protecting it. The problem with that is because the pump and relay system are different, the gas gauge doesn't work. I've got a bunch of extra lights that mount to it as well. I redid all the wiring and grounds too. Battery is new, power distribution wiring and grounds are new.

It used to have an exo cage around the body, I cut it off. I left the front and rear bumper and the rock sliders though. It's got a hijacker bumper jack. The only bad thing about her, is rust in the floor boards. She runs good. I'd be interested in trading for other Jeeps, Ford trucks, Chevy trucks, Toyota, Dodge, cars, let me know what you have.

Contact me at show contact info via text or call. I don't need to sell, but I be interested in other things.

Last edited by wizard_Drd; 07-02-2017 at 04:35 PM.
wizard_Drd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2017, 04:34 PM   #5648 (permalink)
DWT
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
DWT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Member # 19850
Location: Eastern WA
Posts: 13,609
And the plot thickens...
__________________
'89 auto x toyota pickup, most fun I've ever had with my clothes on.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Taiwanese Garbage should stay in Taiwan.
DWT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2017, 04:34 PM   #5649 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
2big bronco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Member # 66684
Location: Santa cruz ca 95007
Posts: 13,788
Blog Entries: 4
Rc trucks? Really? Maybe you are a lost cause. On the other side you don't need a storage unit for rc trucks
Attached Images
 
__________________
Quote:
if you didnt grow up riding, crashing, and fixing 3 wheelers you had a shitty childhood
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

__________________
2big bronco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2017, 04:41 PM   #5650 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
2big bronco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Member # 66684
Location: Santa cruz ca 95007
Posts: 13,788
Blog Entries: 4
At least in the Jeep add a scout wasn't on the list of vehicles he would trade for
__________________
Quote:
if you didnt grow up riding, crashing, and fixing 3 wheelers you had a shitty childhood
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

__________________
2big bronco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.