I need help - Page 387 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2017, 07:25 PM   #9651 (permalink)

Member # 118035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moarpewpewneedshelp View Post
I really would like to have another Jeep. I love the 4.0, I wouldn't mind having a stroker or even going so far as to do what NickinTimeFilms did and stroke it 4.6 litre higher output that'd be something.

I also love manual transmissions. And as far as I am aware, the AX-15 is a rather bulletproof manual tranny, and I'd the preferred tranny for Jeeps.

Holy shit are you retarded. The ax15 is "bullet proof"?

Seems you don't know shit about tranny's. Except fucking them. You like traps? You like boipucci? You got a femine peni?

Just kill yourself.
Old 08-29-2017, 07:26 PM   #9652 (permalink)
Custom User Title

Member # 138976
Quote:
So i agreed. A lot of members spike up and said don't do I because A: sears is about to go under. And B: they can't be trusted to do things correctly. And C: because financing it would be a terrible idea.
OH YEAH? THAT IS THE ONLY REASON YOU CAN COME UP WITH THAT MEMBERS WOULD SPIKE UP AGAINST FINANCING AN ENGINE REPLACEMENT, EH?

HUH, LEFT THE CAPS LOCK ON. MUST NEED MORE COFFEE!!!!!

freedom of choice is what you have, freedom from choice is what you want

keep your head down, go to sleep to the rhythm of the war drums
Provience is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2017, 07:26 PM   #9653 (permalink)

Member # 758746
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEATRKS84 View Post
Quote:
I really would like to have another Jeep. I love the 4.0, I wouldn't mind having a stroker or even going so far as to do what NickinTimeFilms did and stroke it 4.6 litre higher output that'd be something.

I also love manual transmissions. And as far as I am aware, the AX-15 is a rather bulletproof manual tranny, and I'd the preferred tranny for Jeeps.

Seems you don't know shit about tranny's. Except fucking them. You like traps? You like boipucci? You got a femine peni?

Just kill yourself.
Well. That's kind of rude I guess. You want to me drink bleach or take a 12gauge to the jaw or play in traffic or what?
Moarpewpewneedshelp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2017, 07:28 PM   #9654 (permalink)

Member # 133684
I think his ex is the problem with him leaveing that steaming pile of a town. He thinks she will wnat him back at some time.Yet has no stability to offer,
brmpipes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2017, 07:29 PM   #9655 (permalink)

Member # 29527
Quote:
So i agreed. A lot of members spoke up and said don't do it because A: Sears is about to go under. And B: they can't be trusted to do things correctly. And C: because financing it would be a terrible idea.
That is completely backward.

1) Going into debt to pay a shop to fix that POS is stupid.
2) Paying a shop to fix that POS is stupid.
3) Paying Sears to do it is not a great idea because they're not the best shop around.
4) Paying Sears to do it is a mildly iffy idea because the warranty is questionable.

The warranty thing is the fucking least of your worries.
CrustyJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2017, 07:29 PM   #9656 (permalink)

Member # 758746
Quote:
Quote:

Just kill yourself.
When I was first looking up jeeps, forums and the like, a lot of research and some people I know said the Ax-15 is the go to manual transmission and the best manual tranny that AMC made for the Jeeps when AMC was the caretaker. I've heard it said it's bulletproof. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but don't sit there telling me I'm retarded or that I should kill myself because you're some kind of worthless keyboard warrior who wouldn't stand up for himself when it comes down to it, dipshit. See I can call names. I'm feeling pretty shitty for saying what I'm saying. But you're a massive fucking bellend and a twat, who needs kicked in the arse. Hard.

Last edited by Moarpewpewneedshelp; 08-29-2017 at 07:31 PM.
Old 08-29-2017, 07:31 PM   #9657 (permalink)

Member # 758746
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyJeep View Post
Quote:
So i agreed. A lot of members spoke up and said don't do it because A: Sears is about to go under. And B: they can't be trusted to do things correctly. And C: because financing it would be a terrible idea.
That is completely backward.

1) Going into debt to pay a shop to fix that POS is stupid.
2) Paying a shop to fix that POS is stupid.
3) Paying Sears to do it is not a great idea because they're not the best shop around.
4) Paying Sears to do it is a mildly iffy idea because the warranty is questionable.

The warranty thing is the fucking least of your worries.
I didn't bring up the warrant as the most important issue, but I see what you're saying.
Old 08-29-2017, 07:31 PM   #9658 (permalink)

Member # 29527
Quote:
Just kill yourself.
Oh, nice work there bud. The most fool proof way to make sure he doesn't do something is to tell him to do it, and you fuck it up on this one? Goddamnit
Old 08-29-2017, 07:32 PM   #9659 (permalink)

Member # 758746
Quote:
Quote:
Just kill yourself.
Oh, nice work there bud. The most fool proof way to make sure he doesn't do something is to tell him to do it, and you fuck it up on this one? Goddamnit
Hey!
Old 08-29-2017, 07:32 PM   #9660 (permalink)

Member # 29527
Quote:
You want to me drink bleach or take a 12gauge to the jaw or play in traffic or what?
Why do you think those things are mutually exclusive?
Old 08-29-2017, 07:33 PM   #9661 (permalink)

Member # 55396
Quote:
Well. That's kind of rude I guess. You want to me drink bleach or take a 12gauge to the jaw or play in traffic or what?
Playing in traffic is the best option since there's the least amount of instructions for you to ignore or disregard and less processes to screw up...

Last edited by WTF?; 08-29-2017 at 07:34 PM.
WTF? is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2017, 07:34 PM   #9662 (permalink)

Member # 29527
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF? View Post
Playing in traffic is the best option since there's less instructions for you to disregard and processes to screw up...
Plus he might be able to fuck up one last vehicle on the way out
Old 08-29-2017, 07:37 PM   #9663 (permalink)

Member # 758746
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF? View Post
Playing in traffic is the best option since there's less instructions for you to disregard and processes to screw up...
fuck you guys
Old 08-29-2017, 07:38 PM   #9664 (permalink)

Member # 55396
Quote:
Going out playing with his Tonka trucks would probably be a nice way for him to go.

But you know he'll go play on a dead end street and just come back and report that he played in the street all night and it didn't work, so he's not sure what else he could do...
Old 08-29-2017, 07:39 PM   #9665 (permalink)
Hophead

Member # 4829
Send a message via AIM to Joe_W
good to see your efforts at not cursing are going well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddin
The vagina doubles as a neat little fanny pack.
Joe_W is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2017, 07:42 PM   #9666 (permalink)
BRD

Member # 74465
What the hell is wrong with you people?
Trying to talk him into buying an econobox and ditching the 'burban? How is he going to overland in a Toyota fuckin' Camry??

You need to get with the program and understand how this works.The Marines will make him a man,but the 'burban will transform him into a GOD.

No path too difficult,no obstacle will stand in his way.The weather? Who cares,it'll always be a bright,bright sunshiny day.
His foes will tremble at the sound of his footsteps,and rue the chance that they cross him.

He will win the heart of the girl he loves,and her family will no longer shun him.
So what if it only gets single digit gas mileage,people will fight for the chance to fill his tank.All he needs to do is park at a gas station and sit on the hood,and they will come from miles for the chance to serve him.

He is a GOD,and he walks among the mere mortals around him

at every Walmart parking lot that he lives in.
BRD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2017, 07:45 PM   #9667 (permalink)

Member # 79509
Quote:
When I was first looking up jeeps, forums and the like, a lot of research and some people I know said the Ax-15 is the go to manual transmission and the best manual tranny that AMC made for the Jeeps when AMC was the caretaker. I've heard it said it's bulletproof. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but don't sit there telling me I'm retarded or that I should kill myself because you're some kind of worthless keyboard warrior who wouldn't stand up for himself when it comes down to it, dipshit. See I can call names. I'm feeling pretty shitty for saying what I'm saying. But you're a massive fucking bellend and a twat, who needs kicked in the arse. Hard.
You're so fucking stupid it hurts. The AX15 is platform shared by many manufactures produced by AISIN.

It was introduced mid '88. AMC had fuck all to do with jeep by that point.
Old 08-29-2017, 08:02 PM   #9668 (permalink)

Member # 232327
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Sheep View Post
You're so fucking stupid it hurts.
The guy is a lost cause. He's either an elaborate troll, has a serious mental defect, or some combination thereof.

Every step of the way he looks for progressively larger sticks to shove into his spokes on the bike ride of life. All that's been achieved in this thread is an outpouring of attention and him cherrypicking bits and pieces of advice to continue entertaining his day dreams.

His parents have failed him. That he can't change. He keeps failing himself - something ENTIRELY within his own control - and he won't change it. Or even acknowledge it!
Old 08-29-2017, 08:08 PM   #9669 (permalink)

Member # 40966
Send a message via AIM to EndlessMtnFab Send a message via MSN to EndlessMtnFab Send a message via Yahoo to EndlessMtnFab
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Sheep View Post
It was introduced mid '88. AMC had fuck all to do with jeep by that point.

Make that mid 89

*edit*

BTW .... I see my post count is not rising with my contributions to this thread. Who must I PM to remedy this matter?

Last edited by EndlessMtnFab; 08-29-2017 at 08:09 PM.
EndlessMtnFab is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2017, 08:17 PM   #9670 (permalink)

Member # 560298
Quote:

"Didn't you say you were going to kick someone's ass in Texas, so yes Texas, go work in Texas. Ohh and I have A Wrangler CJ for sale for cheap if you're interested."

"The next vehicle is a Jeep Wrangler, preferably a CJ7 or a YJ, with a 4.0 5 speed, oldstyle rollbar, bucket seats preferably like what are in a Jeep Cherokee Country, no backseat."

Yup, and yup. Go get em tiger, don't forget the big EGA on the hood.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Last edited by SemperFiGuy; 08-29-2017 at 08:32 PM.
SemperFiGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2017, 08:46 PM   #9671 (permalink)

Member # 143307
Ashke, look up a thread relating to @Camarogenius. He rebuilt an engine in his beloved truck much like you want to. Not much driving later, his transmission went out. But he spent all his money on the engine.
Old 08-29-2017, 09:33 PM   #9672 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 127719
Quote:
The next vehicle would be an I Lastly, a 1985 f350 extended cab 6.9 4x4 4 speed. Solid axle swap for a d44 and d60 rear, with dual fuel tanks, limited slip axles, with cab lights. Front bumper with winch and bed tool box with lights on bumper. These make me ooze with excitement.
85 would have a Sterling 10.25 rear and the logical SAS would be a D60. You ARE stupid if you'd clusterfuck a 44 under one of those. Don't even think about ruining one of my favorite trucks. Stick to ruining that suburban.

Tow Pig: 86 F350 Turbo 6.9/ZF5 4x4 converted dually

For the best deal on 8 lug disc brakes click here-->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
old Chevy vs new Chevy ? nobody gives a fuck
please kick yourself in the cunt,
oneofakind97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2017, 09:38 PM   #9673 (permalink)

Member # 123919
Quote:
And don't forget the fact you'd be sinking double he value of the whole truck into an engine.

Fuck dude, have you tried some bars stop leak even?
Old 08-29-2017, 09:40 PM   #9674 (permalink)

Member # 159257
Quote:
No, but. If I move to texas, I'd have to, drop everything, and that means right now. I will lose my job for the CCC like that, which will look very bad. And then, what. Be homeless in Texas? I'd have to pray that I even get the job. It's not a risk I'm willing to take.
Yes. You have to leave now to make in a week what you make in a month. You could have $4,000 by October, if what was stated is accurate, and you'd be out one temp job in a state with cold winters for an income source paying 00% of what you make now, AND be about halfway to Washington, or California where you have people with work for you to do as well as knowledge about vehicles. Why take an opportunity for a lot of cash near people who want you to succeed when you can stay put and work on finding your next part time job? You'd only have more money in your pocket around people who want to help you. I can't imagine why you'd want MONEY....or help.
H8DWINGS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2017, 09:43 PM   #9675 (permalink)

Member # 57128
Quote:
I didn't bring up the warrant as the most important issue, but I see what you're saying.
Do you? What is it that you think he, and everyone else, is actually saying?

Important matters, important questions, still curious to hear from you on these:
1) Why do you want the Marines as opposed to any other branch?
2) Why do you want that old Suburban as opposed to a newer reliable car/truck?
3) Have you seen your girl face to face since you've been back?
Yota Up is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in