It feels a little Warmer today - Page 2 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2017, 11:54 AM   #26 (permalink)

Member # 270274
Send a message via Yahoo to The War Wagon
Talking

I feel warm too - the warmth of freedom, spreading in SPITE of libtards.
Old 05-31-2017, 11:55 AM   #27 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 72617
It's not over!!!

I am still waiting for the official word; POTUS could come back and make a better deal (if that is even possible). But he is keeping his promises and that is a plus.
billdacat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2017, 11:58 AM   #28 (permalink)
Damn kids

Member # 162771
Wow, what a day. Trump pulls out of the Paris accord, and CNN pulls out of Kathy Griffin.

Always tip.

plym49 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-01-2017, 01:13 PM   #29 (permalink)

Member # 34022
Send a message via AIM to Terrys_85_Toy Send a message via MSN to Terrys_85_Toy
Live statement starting shortly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enGiN6AwgoU

[QUOTE=rustywagoneersdotcom;11056223]Political Correctness is a doctrine that holds forth the proposition that it is possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=fullygruntled]PBB is mostly dumb.[/QUOTE]
Terrys_85_Toy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-01-2017, 01:36 PM   #30 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 5639
heads are exploding.....

Kindness doesn't condemn or condone

Just Add Lightness
Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-01-2017, 01:37 PM   #31 (permalink)

Member # 16468
Repudiating the Paris Agreement Is Just the Latest In Trump's War On Environmental Extremism
Old 06-01-2017, 01:38 PM   #32 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 5639
Quote:
Originally Posted by thumping View Post
The real problem with pollution in my opinion...is people in general. Most simply don't give a shit.
Amen I have some friends that are 'greenies' but don't recycle cans because it's too much of a pain and caught him dumping oil out on the ground the other day.

Kindness doesn't condemn or condone

Just Add Lightness
Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-01-2017, 01:39 PM   #33 (permalink)

Member # 70148
Quote:
Originally Posted by thumping View Post
I also miss the days when you didn't see so much trash on the trails, the lake banks or even on the side of the roads....but no amount of EPA bullshit will have any effect on that.

The real problem with pollution in my opinion...is people in general. Most simply don't give a shit.

How is plastic bags more environmental friendly that brown paper bags? Plastic bottle compared to glass....etc. Face it, we have become nothing more than a throw away society.
The only way to change anything is making it cost. Your example about trash litter is interesting to me. In Michigan, there is a $0.10 per container deposit charged on every carbonated beverage container. There are virtually ZERO littered beer/pop bottles or cans anywhere. Even empty beers that get chucked in the ditch get picked up by kids and returned. Cross into wisconsin or minnesota and there is noticeably more litter. I'm a fan of the bottle deposit.

The only thing people will respond to is something that costs them money, myself included. I'm no better than anyone else, to hell with recycling if I don't get paid for it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
larboc@hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-01-2017, 01:46 PM   #34 (permalink)

Member # 41063
The real win here to me is the amount of faggy tree hugger heads exploding all over the place. Hopefully a lot of them will be so distraught they will set themselves on fire.
Old 06-01-2017, 01:54 PM   #35 (permalink)
Need an LS

Member # 23188
DAMN!!!!!!

That means the USA is now NOT going to give $3 billion of our tax dollars to the UN's "Climate Finance" funds.

I was SO hoping on getting at least $10,000 of that free money to do an LS swap in my Wagoneer and "save the environment"
Old 06-01-2017, 02:01 PM   #36 (permalink)
Baconologyst

Member # 32029
I may have to watch CNN or MSNBC for a little while, the shit storm should be entertaining
Old 06-01-2017, 03:39 PM   #37 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 28
Send a message via AIM to Rock Toy
I'm dumb on this topic but surrounded my folks that think that pulling out was a horrible idea. Please school me on what the Paris Accord and why pulling out is a good thing.
Old 06-01-2017, 03:43 PM   #38 (permalink)

Member # 684666
I went and got lunch at a teriyaki joint that always has CNN on, the talking heads were exploding with "US isn't the leader of the free world anymore!!" hahaha
jedijesus2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-01-2017, 03:54 PM   #39 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 9152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Toy View Post
I'm dumb on this topic but surrounded my folks that think that pulling out was a horrible idea. Please school me on what the Paris Accord and why pulling out is a good thing.
Obama tried signing a treaty last September by executive order instead of with the advice and consent of the senate. Trump really withdrew from a treaty that was never ratified, therefore we weren't signatory to. But the media won't tell it like this, so take it or leave it and enjoy the show of idiots' heads exploding.
78bronco460 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-01-2017, 04:01 PM   #40 (permalink)

Member # 29071
Send a message via AIM to Starboard M
Interesting use of a headline and graphs.

"The U.S. Is the Biggest Carbon Polluter in History. It Just Walked Away From the Paris Climate Deal."

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...deal.html?_r=0

If those fat Americans in 1850 had only known running the AC would impact our world today. Totally Trumps fault.

Nifty way to calculate per person emissions, how are we not outraged at the snowbacks? How many people live up there, like 30?
Starboard M is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-01-2017, 05:13 PM   #41 (permalink)

Member # 397210
can't wait for DiCaprio and Gore to fly around on the private jets to speak about how this withdrawal is bad for the environment
non-OP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-01-2017, 06:54 PM   #42 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 20298
Non-issue. Investing in foreign futures and eastern markets.

Might as well make a buck while the world burns.
Old 06-01-2017, 11:03 PM   #43 (permalink)
JR
OG13 King

Member # 8524
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Toy View Post

It's a globalist power grab to control nations. Redistribution of wealth from the American tax payer to poorer countries. It puts the US at a economic disadvantage as we are supposed to do the heavy regulatory lifting while heavy polluters like China don't have to even think about cutting back until 2030.
The Paris Climate Accord is a world party for liberal elitist to congratulate each other on "saving the planet". Meanwhile, it will actually have zero effect on the climate.
To liberals, results don't matter. Doesn't matter that it would have cost us billions to stay in it. To them, it's the thought that counts.

Trump kept his promise and is doing a good job at infuriating the left.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-01-2017, 11:37 PM   #44 (permalink)

Member # 90864
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR View Post
He's lucky to be rich, and obviously doesn't live on the same planet as the rest of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
The only way to change anything is making it cost. Your example about trash litter is interesting to me. In Michigan, there is a $0.10 per container deposit charged on every carbonated beverage container. There are virtually ZERO littered beer/pop bottles or cans anywhere. Even empty beers that get chucked in the ditch get picked up by kids and returned. Cross into wisconsin or minnesota and there is noticeably more litter. I'm a fan of the bottle deposit.

The only thing people will respond to is something that costs them money, myself included. I'm no better than anyone else, to hell with recycling if I don't get paid for it.
My county did the same thing with plastic bags and styro takeout ware.
The manufacturers bitched a lot, some people bitched a lot, but there are a lot less bags flying around.
Quote:
Quote; Action Fab
Not to derail. But the $350bil arms deal with Saudi Arabia was mad by the Obama administration, not Trump.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beat95YJ View Post
Doesn't matter, he could have stopped that shit.
And Kushner got them a discount

Last edited by 68K20 x Drill; 06-01-2017 at 11:41 PM.
68K20 x Drill is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-02-2017, 12:09 AM   #45 (permalink)
JR
OG13 King

Member # 8524
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68K20 x Drill View Post
He's lucky to be rich, and obviously doesn't live on the same planet as the rest of us.
The PCA at best, would shave off, not 2 but .2 deg. BY 2100 ( if everything goes perfectly) according to one report by American Council for Capital Formation with support from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Institute but could cost the US economy $3 trillion and 6.5 million industrial sector jobs by 2040.

The drummed-up climate change hysteria is a wealth redistribution scam that is not about science but about economics. The PCA is a bad deal as far as cost-benefit analysis. You've been duped.

JR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-02-2017, 02:51 AM   #46 (permalink)
Gravity Works!

Member # 25608
Quote:
The PCA at best, would shave off, not 2 but .2 deg. BY 2100 ( if everything goes perfectly) according to one report by American Council for Capital Formation with support from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Institute but could cost the US economy $3 trillion and 6.5 million industrial sector jobs by 2040.

The drummed-up climate change hysteria is a wealth redistribution scam that is not about science but about economics. The PCA is a bad deal as far as cost-benefit analysis. You've been duped.
Imo the whole global warming climate change thing is a scam. When people aim to make serious money off of it to "save the world" should tell you right there it's a scam.

There should be regulations on pollution created by companies and vehicles but that needs to be reasonable also. There should be insensitives out there to create new cleaner reliable power also. But when people stand to makes billions of $$$ by just shuffling papers and running their mouth traps like al
Gore, it's a scam period. When the data is falsified and people are lied to and not allowed to question the results or debate them, it's a scam.

It's like anything else out there, if people can figure out a way to fawk you out of your money, they will do it. This whole ordeal is no different. fleece the public.
Old 06-02-2017, 04:14 AM   #47 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 72617
Quote:
It's a globalist power grab to control nations. Redistribution of wealth from the American tax payer to poorer countries. It puts the US at a economic disadvantage as we are supposed to do the heavy regulatory lifting while heavy polluters like China don't have to even think about cutting back until 2030.
The Paris Climate Accord is a world party for liberal elitist to congratulate each other on "saving the planet". Meanwhile, it will actually have zero effect on the climate.
To liberals, results don't matter. Doesn't matter that it would have cost us billions to stay in it. To them, it's the thought that counts.

This man gets it!

X2
Old 06-02-2017, 04:16 AM   #48 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 72617
I guess CNN is now bringing back Kathy Griffin.
Old 06-02-2017, 04:26 AM   #49 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 72617
LNG

Trump made a deal to export LNG to China a month ago. China is working hard to getting off of coal because they know its fucking things up. Coal is going to become obsolete on it's own because of cheep natural gas.
This is a happy day!!!
Old 06-02-2017, 05:31 AM   #50 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 38193
Quote:
Trump kept his promise and is doing a good job at infuriating the FREE WORLD.
This.

America just lost it's stature on the World stage.

Nothing, and I mean nothing is gonna change, except our good will in the world.

This WILL NOT bring back coal. Gas, Hydro, and even solar are out-competing coal. The free market will ensure coal continues to decline in importance as new tech makes it even cheaper.
That's why they call it the Present

—Eleanor Rososevelt
Screwzer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in