The left has a new word to call people “cissexist” - Page 4 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2017, 04:46 PM   #76 (permalink)
Random Dude

Member # 467273
I think it's important that people have respect for how others self-identify . . .

I self-identify as not having to give a fuck what that horse-faced dude with a boner of an Adam's apple thinks I should think. If that chick-wanna-be guy disrespects how I self-identify, then HE is the bigot, and should be kicked in his nutsack.

I'm with everyone who said, basically, "do whatever the fuck you want (between consenting adults), but leave me the fuck out of your bullshit". Also, legal documents should record physical gender, not what someone self-identifies as. I self-identify as independently wealthy, but I'd go broke if I didn't drag my ass into work. Reality has a purpose.

Seriously, fuck that sea-donkey (but not with my cis-male-hetero dick )

EDIT: Full disclosure: I didn't watch the video

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<-- Random crap you might find useful

Last edited by ExWrench; 07-07-2017 at 04:47 PM.
ExWrench is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2017, 05:22 PM   #77 (permalink)

Member # 60349
My theory is that this is part of the "everyone needs to go to college" problem. People pick a liberal arts degree, but then find themselves unable to produce any "new" research in the area. This forces them to make shit up and put it out there. The more the shock value, the more it's worthy of publication or at least recognition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Barry
ENGLISH: This involves writing papers about long books you have read little snippets of just before class. Here is a tip on how to get good grades on your English papers: Never say anything about a book that anybody with any common sense would say. For example, suppose you are studying Moby-Dick. Anybody with any common sense would say that Moby-Dick is a big white whale, since the characters in the book refer to it as a big white whale roughly eleven thousand times. So in your paper, you say Moby-Dick is actually the Republic of Ireland.

Your professor, who is sick to death of reading papers and never liked Moby-Dick anyway, will think you are enormously creative. If you can regularly come up with lunatic interpretations of simple stories, you should major in English.
https://users.soe.ucsc.edu/~martine/...rycollege.html
ndsgr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2017, 05:43 PM   #78 (permalink)
BDK

Member # 295498
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
The scene-

Two trannies meet in a bar. Neither discloses what's under the hood. They go home together, worlds collide. We're now dividing by zero. Can bearded test shot chick sue the cock-and-tits guy? Can cock-and-tits counter sue? Do they both cancel each other out- legally speaking? I mean it seems like it would be 25-30% rape. Not real deal rape... but rape-ish.
Holy shit, you should be the talent searcher guy for Jerry Springer. Imagine if you will, the size 12 stiletto throwing, wig pulling, fake-nail scratching, on-stage fight hilarity.
Old 07-07-2017, 05:49 PM   #79 (permalink)
Rolling Mod

Member # 22176
So does that mean if one of these non-binary people is arrested, We need a whole new third present to hold them? God knows if you put a generic female in with a bunch of males you'd be in deep shit. Probably the opposite way too. So if you arrest someone who doesn't declare a gender, do you have to check them before you throw them in the clink?

Companies helping me get dirty:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

& Blaine

:tank:
Beat95YJ is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2017, 05:50 PM   #80 (permalink)

Member # 185920
Quote:
Originally Posted by thumping View Post
Mental institutions need to make a come back....

https://youtu.be/eU-IqbTvKjE
time2getdirty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in