Lindsay Vonn nude photos... - Page 6 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2018, 08:17 AM   #126 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 116537
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoCJ View Post
I'm betting that's a totally incorrect statement right there. I'm betting you fell into the typical PBB GCC fallacy of believing the majority opinion here is the same as the world at large.
You would lose your money. I did not vote for Trump (first time as an adult, I did not cast a vote for President), railed against him here in political threads during the primaries and will not vote for him if he runs again.

If I were talented enough to make the olympic team, I would respect the office and keep my fucking mouth shut.

Last edited by emiller22207; 02-18-2018 at 08:19 AM.
emiller22207 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2018, 08:20 AM   #127 (permalink)

Member # 161331
Quote:
Originally Posted by LigBoozer View Post
Bullshit.

Lots of female athletes fell on their asses at the Olympics, they just happen to escape your ire?
Nope, I LOL'ed at all of them. Looked like amateur hour out there. I've seen hung over chicks at big bear put in better runs.
bdkw1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2018, 08:23 AM   #128 (permalink)

Member # 14678
Lindsey Vaughn thinks she's a celebrity. Lindsey Vaughn has spoken like a celebrity. Lindsey Vaughn will now get thrown in the dumpster with all the other lefty leaning celebrities.

Hypothetically speaking why would it be hypocritical if she did say something pro trump. So what. Yeah it would be a breath of fresh air just because you may have someone that is like minded?

That's a stupid statement IMO.
Old 02-18-2018, 08:26 AM   #129 (permalink)

Member # 14678
Apologize for using the wrong spelling of her last name. Goes to show you how many fucks are given about her.
Old 02-18-2018, 08:32 AM   #130 (permalink)
Non-Lemming

Member # 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by emiller22207 View Post
You would lose your money. I did not vote for Trump (first time as an adult, I did not cast a vote for President), railed against him here in political threads during the primaries and will not vote for him if he runs again.

If I were talented enough to make the olympic team, I would respect the office and keep my fucking mouth shut.
And none of your above post refutes my contention. Try again.
One of the great achievements of science has been, if not to make it impossible for intelligent people to be religious, then at least to make it possible for them not to be religious. We should not retreat from this accomplishment.

Quote:
Salesmen and women. God sells to the ignorant.
SanDiegoCJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2018, 08:38 AM   #131 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 116537
Quote:
And none of your above post refutes my contention. Try again.
What were you contending? That most of the world thinks Trump's an asshole? I agree with that. I think he's an asshole too.
Old 02-18-2018, 08:51 AM   #132 (permalink)
Hophead

Member # 4829
Send a message via AIM to Joe_W
Quote:
Originally Posted by 468LC View Post

Hypothetically speaking why would it be hypocritical if she did say something pro trump. So what. Yeah it would be a breath of fresh air just because you may have someone that is like minded?
I'll explain it slow since you seem to be having a problem with comprehension

celebrity posts something politically liberal

lots of PBB outrage, "why the fuck do they think people should care about their opinion, just shut the fuck up and do your job being a celebrity"

celebrity posts up something politically conservative

lots of PBB exclamation "fuck yea!! We need more celebrities like this speaking up!!"

If you don't see hypocrisy in the differences of reactions then I don't know what to tell you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddin
The vagina doubles as a neat little fanny pack.
Joe_W is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2018, 09:02 AM   #133 (permalink)

Member # 14678
Thanks for that explanation. I feel much smarter now.

You can apply the word hypocritical to it if you want. Using your example, I see it as just the way our society works.
Old 02-18-2018, 09:08 AM   #134 (permalink)

Member # 55560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_W View Post

lots of PBB outrage, "why the fuck do they think people should care about their opinion, just shut the fuck up and do your job being a celebrity"

lots of PBB exclamation "fuck yea!! We need more celebrities like this speaking up!!"

If you don't see hypocrisy in the differences of reactions then I don't know what to tell you
I'd like to hear no political talk in support of either side when I am looking for entertainment. After all, what is entertainment other than an escape from reality? Turn on the news or hop on any news website and you're inundated with negativity. If I pop on a movie or watch some sports, is it too much to ask to expect to watch a movie or sports without being told I'm an inherently evil person? I get that entertainers are entitled to their opinion and the allure of a giant soapbox can be too much to ignore. It's human nature and since we can't oppress human nature my dream will likely never come to fruition.

So what can we do about it? Ignore it? Repress our feelings to continue our addiction to pop culture? Become condescending septogenarian liberals?

All we can really do is turn it off. I try to but it sucks me back in. I hate that I'm addicted to an iPhone and gmail made by people who truly hate me and what I believe in but I can't seem to break the grip it holds over me. Does that make me weak? I mean I did give up Diet Coke and that's more addictive that crack cocaine mixed with heroine mixed with gambling.
Old 02-18-2018, 09:11 AM   #135 (permalink)
Stunningly Average

Member # 4135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_W View Post

Isn’t that the same broad brush being used to generalize PBB that the grumpy old guy has been accused of Using?
The press is a gang of cruel faggots. Journalism is not a profession or a trade. It is a cheap catch-all for fuckoffs and misfits—a false doorway to the backside of life, a filthy piss-ridden little hole nailed off by the building inspector
wheelerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2018, 09:19 AM   #136 (permalink)

Member # 14678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattafact View Post
I'd like to hear no political talk in support of either side when I am looking for entertainment. After all, what is entertainment other than an escape from reality? Turn on the news or hop on any news website and you're inundated with negativity. If I pop on a movie or watch some sports, is it too much to ask to expect to watch a movie or sports without being told I'm an inherently evil person? I get that entertainers are entitled to their opinion and the allure of a giant soapbox can be too much to ignore.
Well said sir. Well said.
Old 02-18-2018, 09:20 AM   #137 (permalink)
Hophead

Member # 4829
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattafact View Post
I'd like to hear no political talk in support of either side when I am looking for entertainment. After all, what is entertainment other than an escape from reality? Turn on the news or hop on any news website and you're inundated with negativity. If I pop on a movie or watch some sports, is it too much to ask to expect to watch a movie or sports without being told I'm an inherently evil person? I get that entertainers are entitled to their opinion and the allure of a giant soapbox can be too much to ignore. It's human nature and since we can't oppress human nature my dream will likely never come to fruition.

:
with you there, liberal or conservative, shut the fuck up and do your job, entertaining me

Quote:
Old 02-18-2018, 09:22 AM   #138 (permalink)
Hophead

Member # 4829
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelerfreak View Post
Isn’t that the same broad brush being used to generalize PBB that the grumpy old guy has been accused of Using?
"stereotypes exist for a reason"

I didn't say "everyone" or "all" etc, I said "lots" I believe that's fair

Quote:
Old 02-18-2018, 09:23 AM   #139 (permalink)

Member # 6359
So instead of this being a Lindsay is a Cunt thread it's about the Pirate bitches being a cunt now

{gary has spoken}
Old 02-18-2018, 10:58 AM   #140 (permalink)
Non-Lemming

Member # 840
Quote:
What were you contending? That most of the world thinks Trump's an asshole? I agree with that. I think he's an asshole too.
No. Read what I quoted and my response. You claimed "nobody cares what she thinks". I said that's probably not true. Read English much.
One of the great achievements of science has been, if not to make it impossible for intelligent people to be religious, then at least to make it possible for them not to be religious. We should not retreat from this accomplishment.

Quote:
Old 02-18-2018, 11:07 AM   #141 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 116537
Quote:
No. Read what I quoted and my response. You claimed "nobody cares what she thinks". I said that's probably not true. Read English much.
God damn, you are a cranky old bastard and not nearly as smart as you think. My statement was obviously hyperbolic. Anyone with half a brain, who is not trying to appear smarter than they are understood it as such.

Definition of Hyperbole:
Hyperbole, derived from a Greek word meaning “over-casting,” is a figure of speech that involves an exaggeration of ideas for the sake of emphasis.

It is a device that we employ in our day-to-day speech. For instance, when you meet a friend after a long time, you say, “It’s been ages since I last saw you.” You may not have met him for three or four hours, or a day, but the use of the word “ages” exaggerates this statement to add emphasis to your wait. Therefore, a hyperbole is an unreal exaggeration to emphasize the real situation. Some other common Hyperbole examples are given below.
Old 02-18-2018, 12:08 PM   #142 (permalink)

Member # 4387
Any one up for a arby's roast beef sammich?
Norm is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2018, 12:46 PM   #143 (permalink)

Member # 377
Meanwhile, a snowboarder just won gold in one of skiing's premier alpine events. Further proof that skiing is whack.
east_beast is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2018, 12:49 PM   #144 (permalink)
Non-Lemming

Member # 840
Quote:
God damn, you are a cranky old bastard and not nearly as smart as you think. My statement was obviously hyperbolic. Anyone with half a brain, who is not trying to appear smarter than they are understood it as such.

Definition of Hyperbole:
Hyperbole, derived from a Greek word meaning “over-casting,” is a figure of speech that involves an exaggeration of ideas for the sake of emphasis.

It is a device that we employ in our day-to-day speech. For instance, when you meet a friend after a long time, you say, “It’s been ages since I last saw you.” You may not have met him for three or four hours, or a day, but the use of the word “ages” exaggerates this statement to add emphasis to your wait. Therefore, a hyperbole is an unreal exaggeration to emphasize the real situation. Some other common Hyperbole examples are given below.
Tap dance, tap dance, tap dance.

Quote:
Old 02-18-2018, 12:54 PM   #145 (permalink)

Member # 81613
Lots of words in this thread, someone want to relink them pictures, didn't see them scrolling around

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
ransil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2018, 01:00 PM   #146 (permalink)
Wheeling 24/7

Member # 22176
Quote:
Originally Posted by PbBleachguzzler View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ransil View Post
Lots of words in this thread, someone want to relink them pictures, didn't see them scrolling around

I wouldn’t want you to have to look at 9 whole posts.

Companies helping me get dirty:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

& Blaine

:tank:
Beat95YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2018, 01:06 PM   #147 (permalink)

Member # 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by ransil View Post

Here ya go

east_beast is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2018, 01:12 PM   #148 (permalink)

Member # 114810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beat95YJ View Post
I’m not seeing the issue with the pics of her...

Last edited by engnmonkey; 02-18-2018 at 01:13 PM.
engnmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2018, 01:25 PM   #149 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 102467
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
Just my opinion (as someone who doesnt even like Trump)

As an Olympic athlete, IMHO part of your job is to shut the fuck up with the partisan politics bullshit and carry yourself with at least an ounce of dignity and distinction. You represent all of us, so just keep your trap shut on divisive political issues. Dont trash talk a sitting president... be it Trump, or Obama, or our next president which at this point will probably be Gary Busey sex changed into Stacy Busey. It's fucking tacky.

Once you retire talk all the shit you want.
Normally, I'd agree with you. However, after watching Trump use his platform to comment all sorts of non-presidential shit, and show everyone just how sad and petty he is, all bets are off. If the man holding the office won't give it the respect it deserves, why should anyone else?

Just because? Fuck that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Uzi View Post
So instead of this being a Lindsay is a Cunt thread it's about the Pirate bitches being a cunt now

{gary has spoken}
No, it's gone from the "I'd fuck her so fucking hard" to "Ewwww, she talk mean about Trump so not a chance" faggotry we have now.

I much prefer the sharpest criticism of a single intelligent man to the thoughtless approval of the masses - Johannes Kepler
LigBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2018, 01:38 PM   #150 (permalink)

Member # 81613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beat95YJ View Post
9 ??? my counter is showing 149

ransil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in