Mass shooting at Route 91 festival Las Vegas. - Page 89 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum
 
Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2019, 02:41 PM   #2201 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Member # 159257
Location: Nevadafornia
Posts: 1,921
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefishguy77 View Post
So your ok with people violating ATF law as long as their discretion is good enough? Either the law applies to all or none.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes.
__________________
[QUOTE=trampas] Let's all gather round and have us a nice e-fight :laughing: [/QUOTE]
H8DWINGS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2019, 04:21 PM   #2202 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
Provience's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Member # 138976
Location: Thurston County, WA
Posts: 29,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by H8DWINGS View Post
Yes.
well this guy was off the radar and doing 'good enough' for what appears to be a while, even stopped selling after this event took place.

here we are, years later, and he is getting charged because he couldn't be bothered to wear gloves while loading and somebody else did some stupid shit
__________________
up is difficult, down is dangerous

freedom of choice is what you have, freedom from choice is what you want

keep your head down, go to sleep to the rhythm of the war drums
Provience is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2019, 07:25 AM   #2203 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Member # 159257
Location: Nevadafornia
Posts: 1,921
Quote:
Originally Posted by Provience View Post
well this guy was off the radar and doing 'good enough' for what appears to be a while, even stopped selling after this event took place.

here we are, years later, and he is getting charged because he couldn't be bothered to wear gloves while loading and somebody else did some stupid shit


Good thing he stopped selling without a license AFTER a massive shooting took place with ammunition he sold without the required license. I guess that's the same as driving the speed limit after you ran someone over in a crosswalk.


it's only "years later" based on the shooting date. The investigation wasn't far behind the actual shooting. Douglas Haig was indicted August 2018. Less than a year after the shooting happened while everyone was focused on a motive. He isn't a dumb guy.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...se/4185636002/

February when the news explained what was illegal.
https://www.azcentral.com/story/opin...307161002/(not the entire article quoted below)

According to Haig, Paddock purchased ammunition from him in August 2017 at a gun show in Las Vegas. Paddock then met up with Haig again at a Phoenix gun show in September. When the dealer didn’t have the type of bullets Paddock was looking for on hand, they made arrangements to meet at Haig’s house, where Paddock bought 720 rounds of tracer ammunition in cash.

Before his Arizona federal court appearance in February, Haig’s lawyer said that all of the sales were completed legally.
“This was a routine transaction to purchase a routine type of ammunition that is available in many different retail outlets throughout the state of Arizona,” said attorney Marc J. Victor.

But the indictment alleges that Haig was selling ammunition without a license from July 2016 through October 2017.


Read more: https://www.casino.org/news/douglas-...#ixzz65vTSytE3
__________________
[QUOTE=trampas] Let's all gather round and have us a nice e-fight :laughing: [/QUOTE]
H8DWINGS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2019, 08:19 AM   #2204 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
Provience's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Member # 138976
Location: Thurston County, WA
Posts: 29,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by H8DWINGS View Post


Good thing he stopped selling without a license AFTER a massive shooting took place with ammunition he sold without the required license. I guess that's the same as driving the speed limit after you ran someone over in a crosswalk.
no, it is like dicks sporting goods destroying $5mil of firearms because somebody killed somebody.

if he had instead paid his ATF fine and been licensed, then he wouldn't be facing a plea deal right now.

would not have changed anything.
__________________
up is difficult, down is dangerous

freedom of choice is what you have, freedom from choice is what you want

keep your head down, go to sleep to the rhythm of the war drums
Provience is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-06-2020, 12:39 PM   #2205 (permalink)
Hardcore Web Wheeler
 
Whitetrash303's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Member # 102426
Location: Denver
Posts: 2,725
No idea if The True Pundit is a credible source. It's an old article but the first I've heard of it. https://truepundit.com/feds-scramble...been-an-asset/

Shooter’s Girlfriend Lists FBI as Place of Employment on Loan Application; ‘She Might have Been an Asset’

Marilou Danley, the girlfriend of Las Vegas mass shooter Stephen Paddock, worked for the FBI, according to credit application data the Australian national reported as part of a loan application.

That’s the same Danley whose fingerprints were found on Paddock’s horde of ammunition packed into unused rifle magazines.

Publicly available intelligence obtained from consumer credit reporting bureaus show Danley claimed the “Federal Bureau of Investigation” as her place of employment.

Interesting revelation.

When contacted Friday, one FBI source said the Bureau “might have made payments to Danley but it is above my level,” the source said referring to access to the FBI’s confidential informant participant and payment records. The source said “bosses are concerned” with the new revelations about Danley’s financial relationship with the FBI.

In FBI speak, Danley could have been a paid asset. And ‘concerned’ means folks are getting ready to cover their own butts if payments were made to Danley either before or after the massacre.

Perhaps FBI Director Christopher Wray can shed light on the matter.

Or Danley. If you can find her. It took the FBI days to locate her and interview her after the Mandalay Bay massacre.

Danley is an Australian national. She is not a U.S. citizen.

Of course this bombshell Intel is coming from FBI sources in the beltway, not the corrupt Las Vegas FBI field office headed by Aaron Rouse. The same FBI field office that has not been able to pinpoint a motive for the Oct. 1, 2017 massacre that killed 57 people.

Little wonder why the narrative doesn’t fit the crime if the person whose fingerprints are on the ammunition also happens to be on your FBI payroll.

A YouTube video surfaced Thursday highlighting a database search with Danley’s apparent employment link to the FBI as reported by database giant Intelius as well.
__________________
The Answer to 1984 is 1776
Whitetrash303 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-06-2020, 09:50 PM   #2206 (permalink)
Surgical Shotgunner
 
Texas97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Member # 111524
Location: Texas... we dont F*&*% around
Posts: 15,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitetrash303 View Post
No idea if The True Pundit is a credible source. It's an old article but the first I've heard of it. https://truepundit.com/feds-scramble...been-an-asset/

Shooter’s Girlfriend Lists FBI as Place of Employment on Loan Application; ‘She Might have Been an Asset’

Marilou Danley, the girlfriend of Las Vegas mass shooter Stephen Paddock, worked for the FBI, according to credit application data the Australian national reported as part of a loan application.

That’s the same Danley whose fingerprints were found on Paddock’s horde of ammunition packed into unused rifle magazines.

Publicly available intelligence obtained from consumer credit reporting bureaus show Danley claimed the “Federal Bureau of Investigation” as her place of employment.

Interesting revelation.

When contacted Friday, one FBI source said the Bureau “might have made payments to Danley but it is above my level,” the source said referring to access to the FBI’s confidential informant participant and payment records. The source said “bosses are concerned” with the new revelations about Danley’s financial relationship with the FBI.

In FBI speak, Danley could have been a paid asset. And ‘concerned’ means folks are getting ready to cover their own butts if payments were made to Danley either before or after the massacre.

Perhaps FBI Director Christopher Wray can shed light on the matter.

Or Danley. If you can find her. It took the FBI days to locate her and interview her after the Mandalay Bay massacre.

Danley is an Australian national. She is not a U.S. citizen.

Of course this bombshell Intel is coming from FBI sources in the beltway, not the corrupt Las Vegas FBI field office headed by Aaron Rouse. The same FBI field office that has not been able to pinpoint a motive for the Oct. 1, 2017 massacre that killed 57 people.

Little wonder why the narrative doesn’t fit the crime if the person whose fingerprints are on the ammunition also happens to be on your FBI payroll.

A YouTube video surfaced Thursday highlighting a database search with Danley’s apparent employment link to the FBI as reported by database giant Intelius as well.
Yeah that's not that surprising. I guess the CIA is laundering money through the FBI?

But good thing they nailed that guy making ammo without a license. No motive or link to anything, only this woman? How convenient.
__________________
shhhh.....
Texas97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2020, 05:52 AM   #2207 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Member # 559906
Posts: 188
I've said the whole thing smells fishy from the beginning. I don't want to go all tinfoil hat, but the I just don't believe the narrative.
eraser5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2020, 06:05 AM   #2208 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Member # 112738
Posts: 2,157
I have absolutely zero confidence or trust in any LE agency in America.
zlathim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2020, 06:08 AM   #2209 (permalink)
Change is good.
 
Roc Doc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Member # 20631
Location: Desert Hills, AZ
Posts: 35,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitetrash303 View Post
No idea if The True Pundit is a credible source. It's an old article but the first I've heard of it. https://truepundit.com/feds-scramble...been-an-asset/

Shooter’s Girlfriend Lists FBI as Place of Employment on Loan Application; ‘She Might have Been an Asset’

Marilou Danley, the girlfriend of Las Vegas mass shooter Stephen Paddock, worked for the FBI, according to credit application data the Australian national reported as part of a loan application.

That’s the same Danley whose fingerprints were found on Paddock’s horde of ammunition packed into unused rifle magazines.

Publicly available intelligence obtained from consumer credit reporting bureaus show Danley claimed the “Federal Bureau of Investigation” as her place of employment.

Interesting revelation.

When contacted Friday, one FBI source said the Bureau “might have made payments to Danley but it is above my level,” the source said referring to access to the FBI’s confidential informant participant and payment records. The source said “bosses are concerned” with the new revelations about Danley’s financial relationship with the FBI.

In FBI speak, Danley could have been a paid asset. And ‘concerned’ means folks are getting ready to cover their own butts if payments were made to Danley either before or after the massacre.

Perhaps FBI Director Christopher Wray can shed light on the matter.

Or Danley. If you can find her. It took the FBI days to locate her and interview her after the Mandalay Bay massacre.

Danley is an Australian national. She is not a U.S. citizen.

Of course this bombshell Intel is coming from FBI sources in the beltway, not the corrupt Las Vegas FBI field office headed by Aaron Rouse. The same FBI field office that has not been able to pinpoint a motive for the Oct. 1, 2017 massacre that killed 57 people.

Little wonder why the narrative doesn’t fit the crime if the person whose fingerprints are on the ammunition also happens to be on your FBI payroll.

A YouTube video surfaced Thursday highlighting a database search with Danley’s apparent employment link to the FBI as reported by database giant Intelius as well.
True Pundit screams click-bait. I don't know how you'd verify if the GF was on the FBI payroll, but as a foreign national, she couldn't be an agent.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustard Dog
Me and my co driver were running across the Lakebed on our way to pre run when we saw :gary: walking his dog.

We didn't stop to say hi cause he's a fucking douchebag.
Roc Doc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2020, 06:19 AM   #2210 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Member # 52361
Location: Tucson,AZ
Posts: 4,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by eraser5 View Post
I've said the whole thing smells fishy from the beginning. I don't want to go all tinfoil hat, but the I just don't believe the narrative.
Yeah, like they couldn't get rednecks to support gun control, so they shot a bunch of moderate rednecks, then killed that guy before he could talk, then the 1st guy on scene disappears, then shows up on Ellen? Then the girlfriend disappears and turns up on spook payroll?

It's called television "programming" for a reason

I'm sure somebody has worked up a list of dead witnesses by now.

False Flag
PROJECTJUNKIE is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2020, 06:21 AM   #2211 (permalink)
Change is good.
 
Roc Doc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Member # 20631
Location: Desert Hills, AZ
Posts: 35,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by PROJECTJUNKIE View Post
Yeah, like they couldn't get rednecks to support gun control, so they shot a bunch of moderate rednecks, then killed that guy before he could talk, then the 1st guy on scene disappears, then shows up on Ellen? Then the girlfriend disappears and turns up on spook payroll?

It's called television "programming" for a reason

I'm sure somebody has worked up a list of dead witnesses by now.

False Flag
The redneck festival wasn't his first choice, but he couldn't get the room he wanted for the other festival.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustard Dog
Me and my co driver were running across the Lakebed on our way to pre run when we saw :gary: walking his dog.

We didn't stop to say hi cause he's a fucking douchebag.
Roc Doc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2020, 06:23 AM   #2212 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Member # 5371
Location: TN
Posts: 34,268
Send a message via MSN to rockota
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Doc View Post
I don't know how you'd verify if the GF was on the FBI payroll, but as a foreign national, she couldn't be an agent.
Whether that is true on paper or in practice is a question....
rockota is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2020, 06:59 AM   #2213 (permalink)
Change is good.
 
Roc Doc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Member # 20631
Location: Desert Hills, AZ
Posts: 35,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockota View Post
Whether that is true on paper or in practice is a question....
I would guess it's true in both regards, as far as official agents go. Now do they sub-contract, I'd think so.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustard Dog
Me and my co driver were running across the Lakebed on our way to pre run when we saw :gary: walking his dog.

We didn't stop to say hi cause he's a fucking douchebag.
Roc Doc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2020, 06:59 AM   #2214 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Member # 52361
Location: Tucson,AZ
Posts: 4,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Doc View Post
The redneck festival wasn't his first choice, but he couldn't get the room he wanted for the other festival.
Is that what the fbi and CNN said?
PROJECTJUNKIE is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2020, 07:21 AM   #2215 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Member # 559906
Posts: 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by PROJECTJUNKIE View Post
Yeah, like they couldn't get rednecks to support gun control, so they shot a bunch of moderate rednecks, then killed that guy before he could talk, then the 1st guy on scene disappears, then shows up on Ellen? Then the girlfriend disappears and turns up on spook payroll?

It's called television "programming" for a reason

I'm sure somebody has worked up a list of dead witnesses by now.

False Flag
More like not being able to use a few hand tools to secure a few doors well. Using a bump stock instead of a binary trigger. Putting a big pile of loaded mags out of reach. Setting a backup rifle in the kill zone right by the door. The shooter's house was robbed and computers stolen before the FBI could find the house. That kind of stupid weird stuff.
eraser5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2020, 07:54 AM   #2216 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Member # 52361
Location: Tucson,AZ
Posts: 4,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by eraser5 View Post
More like not being able to use a few hand tools to secure a few doors well. Using a bump stock instead of a binary trigger. Putting a big pile of loaded mags out of reach. Setting a backup rifle in the kill zone right by the door. The shooter's house was robbed and computers stolen before the FBI could find the house. That kind of stupid weird stuff.
Or the brother speaking up then getting arrested on child porn charges, kinda like the Texas 3d printed gun guy who got setup with the jailbait, or the guy that beat the epa, like a dirty cop putting a drop gun in somebody's hand after shooting them. Nothing to see here
PROJECTJUNKIE is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2020, 08:06 AM   #2217 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Member # 67681
Location: Roanoke, VA
Posts: 28,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by PROJECTJUNKIE View Post
Or the brother speaking up then getting arrested on child porn charges, kinda like the Texas 3d printed gun guy who got setup with the jailbait, or the guy that beat the epa, like a dirty cop putting a drop gun in somebody's hand after shooting them. Nothing to see here
i found it curious that not one video could be produced of this guy carrying all these firearms and ammo to the room.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rugger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2020, 08:11 AM   #2218 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Member # 4387
Location: In your head
Posts: 12,185
Quote:
Originally Posted by rugger View Post
i found it curious that not one video could be produced of this guy carrying all these firearms and ammo to the room.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uci5Ar2HFr0
Norm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2020, 08:12 AM   #2219 (permalink)
Unregistered User
 
Motorcharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Member # 224886
Location: Virginia
Posts: 9,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by eraser5 View Post
More like not being able to use a few hand tools to secure a few doors well. Using a bump stock instead of a binary trigger. Putting a big pile of loaded mags out of reach. Setting a backup rifle in the kill zone right by the door. The shooter's house was robbed and computers stolen before the FBI could find the house. That kind of stupid weird stuff.
Don't forget damn near everything in the hotel room was nearly an exact match for items listed on a gun control bill that didn't get through Congress that year.
Motorcharge is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2020, 08:18 AM   #2220 (permalink)
Change is good.
 
Roc Doc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Member # 20631
Location: Desert Hills, AZ
Posts: 35,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by rugger View Post
i found it curious that not one video could be produced of this guy carrying all these firearms and ammo to the room.
I think I covered this early on in the thread, and the video proves it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustard Dog
Me and my co driver were running across the Lakebed on our way to pre run when we saw :gary: walking his dog.

We didn't stop to say hi cause he's a fucking douchebag.
Roc Doc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2020, 08:46 AM   #2221 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Member # 77578
Location: Raleigh NC
Posts: 2,099
Send a message via AIM to XJben
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlathim View Post
I have absolutely zero confidence or trust in any LE agency in America.
same.
__________________
I don't own an XJ
XJben is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2020, 08:50 AM   #2222 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Member # 67681
Location: Roanoke, VA
Posts: 28,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Doc View Post
I think I covered this early on in the thread, and the video proves it.
It proves that he had a bunch of luggage. I don't have any long guns that will fit in suitcases of that size. He must have had them all disassmbled.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rugger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2020, 08:56 AM   #2223 (permalink)
Change is good.
 
Roc Doc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Member # 20631
Location: Desert Hills, AZ
Posts: 35,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by rugger View Post
It proves that he had a bunch of luggage. I don't have any long guns that will fit in suitcases of that size. He must have had them all disassmbled.
Sure. AR pattern is perfect for that. Nothing weird about a rated player showing up with a shit-ton of luggage.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustard Dog
Me and my co driver were running across the Lakebed on our way to pre run when we saw :gary: walking his dog.

We didn't stop to say hi cause he's a fucking douchebag.
Roc Doc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2020, 08:57 AM   #2224 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Member # 4387
Location: In your head
Posts: 12,185
Quote:
Originally Posted by rugger View Post
It proves that he had a bunch of luggage. I don't have any long guns that will fit in suitcases of that size. He must have had them all disassmbled.
An AR disassembled is about 20"s long with just two pins removed in about 10 seconds. So it seams reasonable to me they were in the suitcases.
Norm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2020, 03:35 PM   #2225 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
DR. SMASHER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Member # 95939
Location: Stuck behind enemy lines and surounded in NJ
Posts: 7,039
What are they hinting at, she was on the FBI payroll? Ok.
__________________
"Don't you have a plan B? .. Yes my plan B was reinforcing plan A."

As the slaughter of WW2 fades, the young gear up for something they will wish they had not wished for.


Quote:
I hope the little stickie out leg on the R gives you a rectal tear as you shove it up your ass.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DR. SMASHER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.