Millennial calling for others to leave dems #walkaway - Page 3 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum
 
Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2018, 02:59 PM   #51 (permalink)
Registered User
 
M.Martian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Member # 3945
Location: Livermore, CA
Posts: 3,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beat95YJ View Post
The Russian bots are behind the #WalkAway movement. You are all being played.


Fixed it for you
__________________
Mark
M.Martian is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2018, 03:02 PM   #52 (permalink)
Registered User
 
White Shark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Member # 39791
Location: On a Surfboard, Red Triangle, NorCal
Posts: 4,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by total newb View Post
And thats how hitler started the nazi party....
The NAZI Party was the National SOCIALIST German Workers' Party (NSDAP).

Sure, the NAZIs wanted to stop immigration and focus on German nationalism and national pride, along with the media representation, but that's about the only Right-Wing similarity in the party platform.

The Democrats and Socialists want to control the media in a fascist manner, exactly similar to that of the NAZI platform: State Controlled Media. We can see it now with YouTube, Google, Twitter, and other platforms banning conservative speech and media.

The rest of the NAZI platform is about as Socialist / Left Wing / Progressive Democrat as you can get. None of the following are even close to being Right-Wing. This stuff could come right out of Nancy Pelosi's own office...

- The abolition of incomes unearned by work. (The breaking of the slavery of interest)

- In view of the enormous sacrifices of life and property demanded of a nation by any war, personal enrichment from war must be regarded as a crime against the nation. We demand therefore the ruthless confiscation of all war profits.

- We demand the nationalization of all businesses which have been formed into corporations (trusts).corporations (trusts).

- We demand profit-sharing in large industrial enterprises.

- We demand the extensive development of insurance for old age.

- We demand the creation and maintenance of a healthy middle class, the immediate communalizing of big department stores, and their lease at a cheap rate to small traders, and that the utmost consideration shall be shown to all small traders in the placing of State and municiple orders.

- We demand a land reform suitable to our national requirements, the passing of a law for the expropriation of land for communal purposes without compensation; the abolition of ground rent, and the prohibition of all speculation in land. *

- We demand that Roman Law, which serves a materialistic world order, be replaced by a German common law.

- The State must consider a thorough reconstruction of our national system of education (with the aim of opening up to every able and hard-working German the possibility of higher education and of thus obtaining advancement). The curricula of all educational establishments must be brought into line with the requirements of practical life. The aim of the school must be to give the pupil, beginning with the first sign of intelligence, a grasp of the nation of the State (through the study of civic affairs). We demand the education of gifted children of poor parents, whatever their class or occupation, at the expense of the State.

- The State must ensure that the nation's health standards are raised by protecting mothers and infants, by prohibiting child labor, by promoting physical strength through legislation providing for compulsory gymnastics and sports, and by the extensive support of clubs engaged in the physical training of youth.

- We demand the abolition of the mercenary army and the foundation of a people's army.

-We demand legal warfare on deliberate political mendacity and its dissemination in the press. To facilitate the creation of a German national press we demand:

(a) that all editors of, and contributors to newspapers appearing in the German language must be members of the nation;
(b) that no non-German newspapers may appear without the express permission of the State. They must not be printed in the German language;
(c) that non-Germans shall be prohibited by law from participating financially in or influencing German newspapers, and that the penalty for contravening such a law shall be the suppression of any such newspaper, and the immediate deportation of the non-Germans involved.
The publishing of papers which are not conducive to the national welfare must be forbidden. We demand the legal prosecution of all those tendencies in art and literature which corrupt our national life, and the suppression of cultural events which violate this demand.

24. We demand freedom for all religious denominations in the State, provided they do not threaten its existence not offend the moral feelings of the German race.

The Party, as such, stands for positive Christianity, but does not commit itself to any particular denomination. It combats the Jewish-materialistic spirit within and without us, and is convinced that our nation can achieve permanent health only from within on the basis of the principle: The common interest before self-interest.

- To put the whole of this programme into effect, we demand the creation of a strong central state power for the Reich; the unconditional authority of the political central Parliament over the entire Reich and its organizations; and the formation of Corporations based on estate and occupation for the purpose of carrying out the general legislation passed by the Reich in the various German states.

The leaders of the Party promise to work ruthlessly -- if need be to sacrifice their very lives -- to translate this programme into action.
__________________
./ ./,====="---> <"))))>< .·`·.><(((º>..· ><(((º>
/_/
White Shark is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2018, 03:10 PM   #53 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Member # 16468
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 10,529
__________________
1969 Jeep M715 6x6 6BT/NV4500/NP202.5 D60/70/70
1963 Jeep J300, 4BT/NV4500/NP200/D60/60

Last edited by Mikel; 08-09-2018 at 03:11 PM.
Mikel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2018, 03:37 PM   #54 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
Grumpy356's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Member # 151139
Location: Brazoria County Texas
Posts: 8,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Shark View Post
The NAZI Party was the National SOCIALIST German Workers' Party (NSDAP).

Sure, the NAZIs wanted to stop immigration and focus on German nationalism and national pride, along with the media representation, but that's about the only Right-Wing similarity in the party platform.

The Democrats and Socialists want to control the media in a fascist manner, exactly similar to that of the NAZI platform: State Controlled Media. We can see it now with YouTube, Google, Twitter, and other platforms banning conservative speech and media.

The rest of the NAZI platform is about as Socialist / Left Wing / Progressive Democrat as you can get. None of the following are even close to being Right-Wing. This stuff could come right out of Nancy Pelosi's own office...

- The abolition of incomes unearned by work. (The breaking of the slavery of interest)

- In view of the enormous sacrifices of life and property demanded of a nation by any war, personal enrichment from war must be regarded as a crime against the nation. We demand therefore the ruthless confiscation of all war profits.

- We demand the nationalization of all businesses which have been formed into corporations (trusts).corporations (trusts).

- We demand profit-sharing in large industrial enterprises.

- We demand the extensive development of insurance for old age.

- We demand the creation and maintenance of a healthy middle class, the immediate communalizing of big department stores, and their lease at a cheap rate to small traders, and that the utmost consideration shall be shown to all small traders in the placing of State and municiple orders.

- We demand a land reform suitable to our national requirements, the passing of a law for the expropriation of land for communal purposes without compensation; the abolition of ground rent, and the prohibition of all speculation in land. *

- We demand that Roman Law, which serves a materialistic world order, be replaced by a German common law.

- The State must consider a thorough reconstruction of our national system of education (with the aim of opening up to every able and hard-working German the possibility of higher education and of thus obtaining advancement). The curricula of all educational establishments must be brought into line with the requirements of practical life. The aim of the school must be to give the pupil, beginning with the first sign of intelligence, a grasp of the nation of the State (through the study of civic affairs). We demand the education of gifted children of poor parents, whatever their class or occupation, at the expense of the State.

- The State must ensure that the nation's health standards are raised by protecting mothers and infants, by prohibiting child labor, by promoting physical strength through legislation providing for compulsory gymnastics and sports, and by the extensive support of clubs engaged in the physical training of youth.

- We demand the abolition of the mercenary army and the foundation of a people's army.

-We demand legal warfare on deliberate political mendacity and its dissemination in the press. To facilitate the creation of a German national press we demand:

(a) that all editors of, and contributors to newspapers appearing in the German language must be members of the nation;
(b) that no non-German newspapers may appear without the express permission of the State. They must not be printed in the German language;
(c) that non-Germans shall be prohibited by law from participating financially in or influencing German newspapers, and that the penalty for contravening such a law shall be the suppression of any such newspaper, and the immediate deportation of the non-Germans involved.
The publishing of papers which are not conducive to the national welfare must be forbidden. We demand the legal prosecution of all those tendencies in art and literature which corrupt our national life, and the suppression of cultural events which violate this demand.

24. We demand freedom for all religious denominations in the State, provided they do not threaten its existence not offend the moral feelings of the German race.

The Party, as such, stands for positive Christianity, but does not commit itself to any particular denomination. It combats the Jewish-materialistic spirit within and without us, and is convinced that our nation can achieve permanent health only from within on the basis of the principle: The common interest before self-interest.

- To put the whole of this programme into effect, we demand the creation of a strong central state power for the Reich; the unconditional authority of the political central Parliament over the entire Reich and its organizations; and the formation of Corporations based on estate and occupation for the purpose of carrying out the general legislation passed by the Reich in the various German states.

The leaders of the Party promise to work ruthlessly -- if need be to sacrifice their very lives -- to translate this programme into action.
History isn't taught accurately regarding the Jews all over the world prior to WWII.

The part of History where no country in Europe would allow Jews to immigrate to them. You had
"pogroms" in some countries and Even the Jews trying to take over Palestine only wanted physically fit, healthy Jews and wouldn't take just anyone. Hitler was encouraging Jews to immigrate anywhere else, but there were no takers.

I'm not saying that to say he WASN'T a maniacal bastard, I'm just pointing out his feelings weren't unique on a world stage.
__________________
Mass quantities of anxiety, internal conflict and discontent, all balled up in one short, tattooed body.

Last edited by Grumpy356; 08-09-2018 at 03:38 PM.
Grumpy356 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2018, 05:11 PM   #55 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
Screwzer2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Member # 38193
Location: Nevada City, CA under a bridge
Posts: 69,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas97 View Post
good, double down on the stupidity. thats what your party is doing. and CNN and every other news source is falling on itself to lie and tell everyone that its good.

If you operate in nothing but an echo chamber, ignorant of what is actually going on in the world, save for the few things that you support, you get blindsided by a Trump sized truck like in November 2016.
$50 says the Dems take the House. You on?
__________________
Yesterday is History
Tomorrow is a Mystery
and Today is a Gift
That's why they call it the Present

—Eleanor Rososevelt
Screwzer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2018, 05:15 PM   #56 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
Screwzer2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Member # 38193
Location: Nevada City, CA under a bridge
Posts: 69,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Shark View Post
The NAZI Party was the National SOCIALIST German Workers' Party (NSDAP).

Sure, the NAZIs wanted to stop immigration and focus on German nationalism and national pride, along with the media representation, but that's about the only Right-Wing similarity in the party platform.

The Democrats and Socialists want to control the media in a fascist manner, exactly similar to that of the NAZI platform: State Controlled Media.....
Wow. I wish I could smoke what you've been drinkin'



Like all things Trump, claim the opposite of what you mean (there was no collusion).
__________________
Yesterday is History
Tomorrow is a Mystery
and Today is a Gift
That's why they call it the Present

—Eleanor Rososevelt
Screwzer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2018, 06:56 AM   #57 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Member # 52361
Location: Tucson,AZ
Posts: 4,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwzer2 View Post
$50 says the Dems take the House. You on?
You remind me a lot of my dirty hippy dad, he welched on a $10 bet with a 10 year old in 1991, no thanks
PROJECTJUNKIE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2018, 03:29 PM   #58 (permalink)
Registered User
 
White Shark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Member # 39791
Location: On a Surfboard, Red Triangle, NorCal
Posts: 4,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwzer2 View Post
Wow. I wish I could smoke what you've been drinkin'



Like all things Trump, claim the opposite of what you mean (there was no collusion).
There was no collusion, if there had been, even Mueller's inept prosecutors would have nailed him down. It's now been over a year and they've had complete carte blanche to do their thing and yet they still have nothing to show for it. Wake up and stop denying reality already.

The only ones taking money from the Russians have been the Clintons and their cronies, and nobody has been contesting that, they've just got everyone to cover for them in the corrupt government.




__
__________________
./ ./,====="---> <"))))>< .·`·.><(((º>..· ><(((º>
/_/

Last edited by White Shark; 08-10-2018 at 03:30 PM. Reason: spelling
White Shark is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2018, 07:23 PM   #59 (permalink)
Registered User
 
DT75FLH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Member # 101209
Location: 3 seasons warm, hot, really hot
Posts: 1,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwzer2 View Post
$50 says the Dems take the House. You on?
I'll take that bet...while they will pick up seats...I don't think they'll take the house.

You on?
__________________
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Difficulty is the excuse history never accepts.

A Nation of sheep will beget a Government of wolves.[/COLOR]
Edward Murrow
DT75FLH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-01-2018, 10:01 PM   #60 (permalink)
Registered User
 
DT75FLH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Member # 101209
Location: 3 seasons warm, hot, really hot
Posts: 1,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwzer2 View Post
$50 says the Dems take the House. You on?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DT75FLH View Post
I'll take that bet...while they will pick up seats...I don't think they'll take the house.

You on?
come on screwy...we have a bet
__________________
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Difficulty is the excuse history never accepts.

A Nation of sheep will beget a Government of wolves.[/COLOR]
Edward Murrow
DT75FLH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.