Screwzer2 - badly injured, please read - Page 37 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2018, 03:29 PM   #901 (permalink)

Member # 40375
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93_Fummins View Post
Lord, I come before you today in need of your healing hand. In you all things are possible. Hold @Screwzer2's heart within yours, and renew his mind, body, and soul.

We am lost, but we are singing. You gave us life, and you also give us the gift of infinite joy. Give @Screwzer2 the strength to move forward on the path you've laid out for him. Guide him towards better health, and give him the wisdom to identify those you've placed around him to help him get better.

In your name I pray, AMEN.

AMEN. I called the hospital this morning and they said they are accepting visitors. My daughter is sick, and I don't have a sitter at the moment. I will do my damnest to get there in the morning.
wizard_Drd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2018, 03:31 PM   #902 (permalink)
What did you expect?

Member # 119290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol'Customcj7 View Post
When are they planning on taking him off the vent tomorrow? Anyone know?

I really want to be calling in my favors with whatever Karma I may have built up at the same time.
Visiting hours start at noon, Jenny has graciously granted me permission to come by.

Not 100% sure I am up to this, but I'm going.
HAPPYJOHN is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2018, 03:43 PM   #903 (permalink)

Member # 40375
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAPPYJOHN View Post
Visiting hours start at noon, Jenny has graciously granted me permission to come by.

I'll PM you. Tomorrow is my daughter's mom's custodial day, and I have nothing high priority at work that I know of right now. Even just to sit around for any support.
wizard_Drd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2018, 03:59 PM   #904 (permalink)

Member # 91648
Quote:
Originally Posted by VEX View Post
Stayed about an hour talking to him, praying, sharing how much we all miss his postings,.
You, and anyone else whos able to visit, the talking and interaction does help. Having had my mum knocking on deaths door more than once on a ventalator, having somebody there talking to her didn't go unnoticed by her. Can't say if she was aware of anyones presence all the time, and neither could she. But know that even if it seems like you are just talking to a wall, that the person there may very well be very aware of your presence. So, thanks for doing that, no matter who you may be visiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSSRodeo View Post
A few days of that and the girl woke up pissed off. Said she was hearing every conversation in the room like she was behind the curtain. Only they couldn't hear her. When she got hungry enough the curtain came down and she woke up in bed.

She now lives a normal life and is an advocate for the "Right to Life" Group. I hear she is a constant thorn in the English Parliaments ass now.

I was thinking after reading that, that that sounds like something Clark would do!

Come On Clark, we need our own little pain in the ass back.

God let him wake up please!
Not giving up hope until there is none.
My mum could confirm that. In one case a doctor was talking to me the last time she was in hospital (at 90 years old), a doctor who wanted to pull the plug, and what he said bedside should have been said to me in the hallway, but my mum said, if she could have, she would have choked the bastard right there for saying what he did. My mum cheated death three times while on a ventilator and she sure as hell wasn't going to give that bastard the satisfaction. =-) I will need need to post her pirate salute one day taken in the hospital shortly after she regained full consciousness and sitting up. And now, I'm waiting for the pirate salute from the screwman himself! Come on Clark!

Alex.
GMGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2018, 03:59 PM   #905 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 82435
Quote:

Having been through it with my little cousin, it's hard and you'll never forget it. Nothing seems real. As hard as it is for us, it'll be indescribably worse for the family. I appreciate you being willing to walk that tough road for them. That's a strength of character few have.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

51 Ford

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

81 Cherokee
Rooney77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2018, 04:09 PM   #906 (permalink)

Member # 21766
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard_Drd View Post
AMEN. I called the hospital this morning and they said they are accepting visitors. My daughter is sick, and I don't have a sitter at the moment. I will do my damnest to get there in the morning.
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard_Drd View Post
I'll PM you. Tomorrow is my daughter's mom's custodial day, and I have nothing high priority at work that I know of right now. Even just to sit around for any support.
You guys are awesome! I kinda feel like you and the others who've visited are representing everyone in this group who's shown concern for Screwzer, but are too far away to get there.
RgdL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2018, 04:25 PM   #907 (permalink)

Member # 178200
Come on buddy, time to wake up.

Please!
SLOWPOKE693 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2018, 04:31 PM   #908 (permalink)

Member # 16722
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyJeep View Post
Per DAY?? Our medical system is so beyond fucked

After all the gnashing of teeth with Screwey and Obamacare and shit, I would hope they have good insurance.
I'm sure screwzer would mention something about oversight, price control, etc. He's really not wrong. Modern medicine is magic, and requires extreme expense to continue innovation, but the profit side of it seems a little out of hand.

I think he had some part of changing my stance from total libertarian to a social libertarian with slightly liberal beliefs on business.

In other words, people should be able to do whatever they want until they start charging money for services and products. It's proven day after day that profiteering, especially for services that are life and death, like hospitalization, is actually killing people. How the fuck do you price shop when prices aren't published and you're about to die?
Old 09-04-2018, 04:34 PM   #909 (permalink)
Slow

Member # 126828
Come on Clark, wakey wakey bakey bakey,
Old 09-04-2018, 04:58 PM   #910 (permalink)
Damn kids

Member # 162771
Screwy, you malingering fuck.

Leave it to you to parley Obamacare into a free hotel stay.

Get it in gear.

Always tip.

plym49 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2018, 05:04 PM   #911 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 44662
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93_Fummins View Post
Lord, I come before you today in need of your healing hand. In you all things are possible. Hold @Screwzer2's heart within yours, and renew his mind, body, and soul.

We am lost, but we are singing. You gave us life, and you also give us the gift of infinite joy. Give @Screwzer2 the strength to move forward on the path you've laid out for him. Guide him towards better health, and give him the wisdom to identify those you've placed around him to help him get better.

In your name I pray, AMEN.
So mote it be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 61scout80 View Post
I'm sure screwzer would mention something about oversight, price control, etc. He's really not wrong. Modern medicine is magic, and requires extreme expense to continue innovation, but the profit side of it seems a little out of hand.

I think he had some part of changing my stance from total libertarian to a social libertarian with slightly liberal beliefs on business.

In other words, people should be able to do whatever they want until they start charging money for services and products. It's proven day after day that profiteering, especially for services that are life and death, like hospitalization, is actually killing people. How the fuck do you price shop when prices aren't published and you're about to die?
Not to fuckup the screwzer thread, but gross cost does not equal profit.

Screwzer, wake up and provide some input on this. Come on man or we'll send the guy who makes you yawn back.
PONY_DRIVER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2018, 05:07 PM   #912 (permalink)

Member # 176071
Wake up man, or the guy that makes you yawn will go back and put a MAGA hat on your head.
Vinman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2018, 05:15 PM   #913 (permalink)
Wheeling 24/7

Member # 22176
If he wakes, I’ll buy him a bag of his favorite “medicine”

Companies helping me get dirty:

& Blaine

:tank:
Beat95YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2018, 05:29 PM   #914 (permalink)
Damn kids

Member # 162771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beat95YJ View Post
If he wakes, I’ll buy him a bag of his favorite “medicine”
You are killing us with that avatar. I keep thinking (hoping) it is him every time I see it.

Always tip.

plym49 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2018, 05:32 PM   #915 (permalink)
Random Dude

Member # 467273
Maybe hook a bong to his ventilator, & see if he snaps-to like Popeye slamming spinach?
Wake up, Screwy!
Hoping for a miracle here

<-- Random crap you might find useful
ExWrench is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2018, 05:33 PM   #916 (permalink)

Member # 29527
Come on Screwball, your buddy needs a game of soccer, and we need our favorite troll back. Time's running short.
Old 09-04-2018, 05:36 PM   #917 (permalink)
Wheeler

Member # 35484
Still rooting for you Screwy! You gottta get well so you can read this and we can HGTD.
williamj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2018, 05:38 PM   #918 (permalink)

Member # 203521
Wake up Screwy
NW CJ5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2018, 05:43 PM   #919 (permalink)
What did you expect?

Member # 119290
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExWrench View Post
Maybe hook a bong to his ventilator, & see if he snaps-to like Popeye slamming spinach?
Wake up, Screwy!
Hoping for a miracle here
If they didn't have a camera in his room, I was thinking:"Just a pinch, between the cheek & gum".....
HAPPYJOHN is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2018, 05:54 PM   #920 (permalink)

Member # 226216
Come on Clark.

WAKE UP!!!!!

Seriously man. One more fight. Just one more.

This place needs you. Your one of the only non-angry trolls on here. And a seriously awesome dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thefishguy77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2018, 05:54 PM   #921 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 82435
Wake up man, the world needs you.

51 Ford

81 Cherokee
Rooney77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2018, 06:16 PM   #922 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 74936
FUCK!

I miss my Kayla.
daddytall is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2018, 06:19 PM   #923 (permalink)
Wear Your Seatbelts

Member # 196627
Screwy you need to wake up brother...please

scooter2374 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2018, 06:20 PM   #924 (permalink)
TR
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 2877
Quote:
Originally Posted by plym49 View Post
You are killing us with that avatar. I keep thinking (hoping) it is him every time I see it.
Your not the only one
Old 09-04-2018, 06:29 PM   #925 (permalink)
Wheeling 24/7

Member # 22176
Quote:
Originally Posted by plym49 View Post
I just wanted to honor screwy. If you guys think it’s too distracting I will change it. I almost went with his Bob the builder avatar but I thought that was across the line.

What say the rest of you?

Companies helping me get dirty:

& Blaine

:tank:
Beat95YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in