Screwzer2 - badly injured, please read - Page 73 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2018, 08:19 PM   #1801 (permalink)
Who?????

Member # 64846
Just saw this thread, Haven't been on much. RIP

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
"Damn you Gutter Runner and your meddling tasty potato soup."

Gutter Runner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2018, 09:07 PM   #1802 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 72617
I really miss that fucker. He was a key ingredient to the forum.
Old 12-03-2018, 01:12 AM   #1803 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 66684
Wish I could still bs with the guy about building shit.

Last edited by 2big bronco; 12-03-2018 at 02:59 AM.
2big bronco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2018, 03:41 AM   #1804 (permalink)

Member # 198851
Quote:
Originally Posted by LigBoozer View Post
Sooooooo, I kind of hate to bump this thread, but I was wondering if anyone has checked in on the Screwzer clan lately?

This time of the year can be hard on families who have lost someone, hope they are doing as well as can be expected.
Good question, does anyone actually care?...the reality is many here just liked to mock Screwzer when he was alive, some were actually quite mean to include posting his personal information on the forums while others laughed at it. It went beyond the usual ball busting and was nasty...Then he dies and the many of the same guys are sad..Same story for Camarogenuis...
Old 12-03-2018, 03:53 AM   #1805 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 66684
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADChevy4x4 View Post
Good question, does anyone actually care?...the reality is many here just liked to mock Screwzer when he was alive, some were actually quite mean to include posting his personal information on the forums while others laughed at it. It went beyond the usual ball busting and was nasty...Then he dies and the many of the same guys are sad..Same story for Camarogenuis...

Does anyone actually care? Well I do and I'll bet 99% of everyone else do as well. Hell I'd talk shit to cg or screwy one minute and be pming them a question about carpentry or safety the next.
Hell both of thier deaths hit me a lot harder then some of my non imaginary friends.
2big bronco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2018, 04:39 AM   #1806 (permalink)

Member # 198851
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2big bronco View Post
Does anyone actually care? Well I do and I'll bet 99% of everyone else do as well. Hell I'd talk shit to cg or screwy one minute and be pming them a question about carpentry or safety the next.
Hell both of thier deaths hit me a lot harder then some of my non imaginary friends.
Good for you...there's a big difference between talking shit and putting down a guy just to be cruel...It's my opinion it was more often the later on this forum.
Old 12-03-2018, 04:51 AM   #1807 (permalink)

Member # 85771
Quote:
If Im nice to you it means I dont like you
Old 12-03-2018, 05:04 AM   #1808 (permalink)
DMG

Member # 8145
Quote:
Screwzer was a troll. He got the response that trolls usually get, especially on PBB. But he trolled with a relatively light touch and could laugh at himself so no one actually wanted him to drink bleach or fuck a blender full of broken glass.

He was a better troll than you are, btw.
DMG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2018, 05:59 AM   #1809 (permalink)

Member # 41063
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMG View Post
...no one actually wanted him to drink bleach or fuck a blender full of broken glass.
Speak for yourself. I know what this thread is about, so I'm not going to dirty it up with a bunch of shit to piss everyone off, but let's not make him out to be a saint. He annoyed many of us well beyond the point of disliking him.
Old 12-03-2018, 07:50 AM   #1810 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 41185
I was thinking about him this morning; logged into my email and was informed that I wasn't alone.

RIP SCREWZER2
the freeak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2018, 08:00 AM   #1811 (permalink)

Member # 143737
Quote:
How many times you going to beat this horse?

Screwy wasn't a pussy, and I'm pretty sure he knew what kind of shit he stirred. He would throw the most outrageous bait out there, and some dumb fuck would latch on and get irate and nasty. Don't you think that was the response he was looking for?

It happened multiple times, yet he'd still come back and do it again and get someone worked into a froth, for fun!

Ride your high horse back to the political threads to get upset about something that doesn't affect you, and leave this one alone.
Old 12-03-2018, 08:20 AM   #1812 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 52443
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2big bronco View Post
I care as well, ADChevy4x4...

Maybe because we all work better together when we take off labels like .. real names. Real faces. It's easier to go to the outreaches of discussions that way, without killing or hurting each other with sticks in reality. An e-stick won't hurt, but will probably make a person think - because they are not physically hurting and hunting for revenge instead of thinking.
Some PBB individuals and I would drink a beer IRL, yea, and I'd keep my thoughts to myself.

I learn(ed) alot from Clarks ways of thinking and "speaking", and I can go look something up if needed. Thank you.
And yes, he knew what he was doing. We would talk about triggered people. He taught me stuff in marketing and making movies.

Guy was a great thinker, pattern maker and communicator on stuff 99.99999% of people are scared to even think about.
He also taught me that what we call reality doesn't really matter. YMMV.

So, so you think you can tell
Heaven from hell
Blue skies from pain
Can you tell a green field
From a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?
Did they get you to trade
Your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
Did you exchange
A walk on part in the war
For a lead role in a cage?
How I wish, how I wish you were here
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year
Running over the same old ground
And how we found
The same old fears
Wish you were here

Last edited by ev13wt; 12-03-2018 at 08:32 AM.
ev13wt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2018, 09:16 AM   #1813 (permalink)

Member # 7412
Quote:
Screwzer was a troll. He got the response that trolls usually get, especially on PBB. But he trolled with a relatively light touch and could laugh at himself so no one actually wanted him to drink bleach or fuck a blender full of broken glass.

He was a better troll than you are, btw.
this ^^^
Old 12-03-2018, 09:24 AM   #1814 (permalink)
What did you expect?

Member # 119290
Quote:
Originally Posted by LigBoozer View Post
Sooooooo, I kind of hate to bump this thread, but I was wondering if anyone has checked in on the Screwzer clan lately?

This time of the year can be hard on families who have lost someone, hope they are doing as well as can be expected.
I heard from Jenny about a week ago, She's doing ok, Still planning some kind of get together, but she is not quite ready as of now.

AD, I can guarantee that a whole lot of people here care. Screwy could be a SUPER obnoxious troll, and knew when he had a fish "on", but he didn't have a mean spot on him. He was generous with his time and knowledge, was always willing to help out others.
HAPPYJOHN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2018, 09:40 AM   #1815 (permalink)

Member # 225201
I'll check on firewood, and they have an Amerigas tank, but will still help anyway haha.

I need to help her get with HEAP or Project GO, they will pay for $700 worth of propane annually depending on income.
erictylers1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2018, 10:15 AM   #1816 (permalink)
Unregistered User

Member # 224886
The people in this thread that didn't like Screwy certainly weren't alone, and it's one thing to have disliked or even hated him, but it's another to come into this thread and be vocal about it. Especially knowing his wife checks in on this thread from time to time and posts on here.

I can be a real cold asshole, but even I wouldn't do that and think it's distasteful and unwarranted. You can be glad he's gone but shut the fuck up about it. He's gone and his wife and family certainly don't need anyone's bullshit just for the sake of posting it.

Last edited by Motorcharge; 12-03-2018 at 10:16 AM.
Motorcharge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2018, 01:21 PM   #1817 (permalink)
DMG

Member # 8145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwenil View Post
Speak for yourself. I know what this thread is about, so I'm not going to dirty it up with a bunch of shit to piss everyone off, but let's not make him out to be a saint. He annoyed many of us well beyond the point of disliking him.
I am impressed. Screwy is trolling you from the grave.
DMG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2018, 01:41 PM   #1818 (permalink)
Rednek

Member # 52387
Send a message via AIM to billybob_81067 Send a message via MSN to billybob_81067 Send a message via Yahoo to billybob_81067
Totally off topic, but does anyone watch the essential craftsman on youtube? I watch that guys videos once in awhile and for some reason, (even though I never met screwy in real life and have only seen pictures of him), that guy makes me think of screwy...
Old 12-03-2018, 01:43 PM   #1819 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 57779
Quote:

World Proof your children, Don't child proof the world
nahmus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2018, 01:47 PM   #1820 (permalink)

Member # 112738
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcharge View Post
The people in this thread that didn't like Screwy certainly weren't alone, and it's one thing to have disliked or even hated him, but it's another to come into this thread and be vocal about it. Especially knowing his wife checks in on this thread from time to time and posts on here.

I can be a real cold asshole, but even I wouldn't do that and think it's distasteful and unwarranted. You can be glad he's gone but shut the fuck up about it. He's gone and his wife and family certainly don't need anyone's bullshit just for the sake of posting it.
I agree.

Last edited by zlathim; 12-03-2018 at 01:48 PM.
zlathim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2018, 02:24 PM   #1821 (permalink)
What did you expect?

Member # 119290
Quote:
OK, that made me laugh. Bravo, good Sir.
HAPPYJOHN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2018, 03:00 PM   #1822 (permalink)

Member # 62884
Quote:
Originally Posted by erictylers1 View Post
I'll check on firewood, and they have an Amerigas tank, but will still help anyway haha.
Let me know on the wood and I will see if I can help out.

I had 4 cords covered and dry but didn't hear anything so I sold it and sent all the money to the Camp fire victims in Paradise just last week.

I have more but it is not split and now had 7" of rain. I am sure I can split the stuff on the bottom and dry it in the garage for a month if it will help
Old 12-03-2018, 03:29 PM   #1823 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 116537
Quote:

Well said.
emiller22207 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-04-2018, 08:06 PM   #1824 (permalink)

Member # 64213
Perspective is required...I'll go to my favorite reference for this one.

The light requires dark as much as the dark requires light to define itself.

In that way, screwy and the PBB crowd needed each other as much as the Camerogenius/PBB relationship to help form our identity.

He kept us in check and we kept him in check within the social PBB cultural contract.

His absence and others like him are felt so strongly because his presence gave definition to us all. Now the remainder are left to try and verbally quantify his quality which is difficult for the complex PBB crowd (doctors, engineers, blue collar, military, executives, etc.).

That he (along with others) have made such an impression is a statement not only to their positives but also our negatives...that is why it hurts. You realize that he is us and we are he only you are now in the horrible position of not realizing this until AFTER he died.

Celebrate life and eliminate darkness for our own deaths reveal the true characteristics of our lives...viking funerals...until Valhalla.

Last edited by 89breaker; 12-04-2018 at 08:08 PM.
89breaker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-04-2018, 08:21 PM   #1825 (permalink)
Meet me at the bar

Member # 346233
Quote:

I never agreed with his politics but always respected the guy. I didnt realize I liked him until he was gone. Maybe those of us going to KOH can meet up and have a beer and/or in his honor. The dude could really piss me off but the place just isnt the same without him.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in