Screwzer2 - badly injured, please read - Page 9 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2018, 02:23 PM   #201 (permalink)

Member # 18776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepanzerfuhrer View Post
Get better screwy. I always enjoyed your trolling and even the times you caught me. We miss you already.

I think we should get him some Maga balloons for his room.

Off to go source some parts to put another knife together.
The siteCardFool has some Get well soon from Donald trump cards, that they will send directly once we know he can receive them.
CA_Snowtoy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2018, 02:24 PM   #202 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 33776
Quote:
Originally Posted by erictylers1 View Post
Your cell still end in -4641?
Yes

Quote:
The internet is full of misrepresenting weirdos.
BamDazyBBQ Located in Auburn Ca. or BamDazyBBQ.com

Webilt member

97 CTD, extra cab, on 35's
90 toy, 42s, full hydro, cases, 4;7's, detroits, one tons
2000 4runner 5speed on 35's
K5 Blazer on Ton's, ARB's, 38's and a 502 BBC (for sale)
42s on u is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2018, 02:24 PM   #203 (permalink)

Member # 70825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol'Customcj7 View Post
Not trying to be a smart ass, but other than getting the items in the truck and "on" it (ladders and equipment). If the truck is a fubar'd mess, other than scrap what can he do with it?
I think its just trying to keep it from getting a ton of storage fees sitting in the lot.
Old 08-30-2018, 02:25 PM   #204 (permalink)

Member # 43637
Quote:
Originally Posted by void_of_light View Post
I think its just trying to keep it from getting a ton of storage fees sitting in the lot.
Gotcha, that's kind of what I figured.
[QUOTE=PAToyota;19894137]Back in college, we were making up acetylene balloons and putting them in a box to take off to light. Guy comes into the room, goes "Balloons!" and grabs a balloon, rubs it on his head, and sticks it to the wall... Everyone was diving for cover... :D[/QUOTE]
Ol'Customcj7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2018, 02:26 PM   #205 (permalink)
flamethrower

Member # 75270
Send a message via Yahoo to Bebe
Quote:
Originally Posted by void_of_light View Post
Exactly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Haulin the Groceries AND Haulin the MAIL
Bebe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2018, 02:40 PM   #206 (permalink)

Member # 225201
Ok here goes. Met his wife and son, and not going to lie, that was fucking rough. I'm not going to share any personal details per HIPPA and respect for the family's privacy, but to summarize and quote from his wife as to his current condition, "The latest news I just got a couple hours ago isn't very good, and I may have to make a hard decision in the upcoming weeks." Showed me a picture of him in the ICU. Damn.

Spent about a half hour with them. She was hoping one of us would show up to let everybody know what is going on.

She just got home from the hospital a couple hours ago, from being there since Monday. They were some of the nicest people I have ever met. She said to let everybody know "If your seatbelts are broken, fucking fix them."

They are en route to the tow yard in a little bit to handle the truck release. KMWTECH towing it home for free would definitely help, and plenty of room to put it. 1st dirt driveway on the left past the Cascade Shores Store. They definitely want it back.

A former customer of mine witnessed the whole crash from his deck, and called 911.

At the scene a local General Contractor instructed a crew to go over the bank and collect every single thing they could find in the bushes. He stayed and helped until it was done. I don't have time today to go look at the site.

His wife already had a PayPal, and there is also a GoFundMe I haven't looked for yet. I would assume it's not hard to find.

PAYPAL:

[email protected].

Her girlfriend is driving her around as her car is in the shop until tomorrow, and the Cherokee is at a local shop getting back in running order. They had a nephew coming from Indiana to help work construction and he needed a vehicle.

She has my cell and said will keep me informed via text as things progress, change, or if they have any special needs. I have her cell and his son's cell and would be happy to forward anything important. My inbox is full so don't bombard that just yet.

All I got for now.
erictylers1 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2018, 02:45 PM   #207 (permalink)

Member # 29037
Thank you for the update.

Time to tell the Padre to put the prayer machine in high gear this one signs like it's going to take some power!

Last edited by bigun; 08-30-2018 at 02:46 PM.
bigun is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2018, 02:47 PM   #208 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 66684
Quote:
Ok here goes. Met his wife and son, and not going to lie, that was fucking rough. I'm not going to share any personal details per HIPPA and respect for the family's privacy, but to summarize and quote from his wife as to his current condition, "The latest news I just got a couple hours ago isn't very good, and I may have to make a hard decision in the upcoming weeks." Showed me a picture of him in the ICU. Damn.

Spent about a half hour with them. She was hoping one of us would show up to let everybody know what is going on.

She just got home from the hospital a couple hours ago, from being there since Monday. They were some of the nicest people I have ever met. She said to let everybody know "If your seatbelts are broken, fucking fix them."

They are en route to the tow yard in a little bit to handle the truck release. KMWTECH towing it home for free would definitely help, and plenty of room to put it. 1st dirt driveway on the left past the Cascade Shores Store. They definitely want it back.

A former customer of mine witnessed the whole crash from his deck, and called 911.

At the scene a local General Contractor instructed a crew to go over the bank and collect every single thing they could find in the bushes. He stayed and helped until it was done. I don't have time today to go look at the site.

His wife already had a PayPal, and there is also a GoFundMe I haven't looked for yet. I would assume it's not hard to find.

PAYPAL:

[email protected].

Her girlfriend is driving her around as her car is in the shop until tomorrow, and the Cherokee is at a local shop getting back in running order. They had a nephew coming from Indiana to help work construction and he needed a vehicle.

She has my cell and said will keep me informed via text as things progress, change, or if they have any special needs. I have her cell and his son's cell and would be happy to forward anything important. My inbox is full so don't bombard that just yet.

All I got for now.
2big bronco is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2018, 02:49 PM   #209 (permalink)

Member # 143344
Here is the go fund me link:

https://www.gofundme.com/clark-staves-fund
jkxtx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2018, 02:50 PM   #210 (permalink)

Member # 85771
Wake up you fawking hippie!
Old 08-30-2018, 02:55 PM   #211 (permalink)

Member # 82607
Thanks for the update. Made for a tough read
Hope the little gnome has a full recovery
dave_dj1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2018, 02:59 PM   #212 (permalink)

Member # 55560
Sent some bucks via PayPal. Come on you cheap bastards. The homophobic troll needs our help.
Old 08-30-2018, 02:59 PM   #213 (permalink)

Member # 21766
Quote:
Ok here goes. Met his wife and son, and not going to lie, that was fucking rough. I'm not going to share any personal details per HIPPA and respect for the family's privacy, but to summarize and quote from his wife as to his current condition, "The latest news I just got a couple hours ago isn't very good, and I may have to make a hard decision in the upcoming weeks." Showed me a picture of him in the ICU. Damn......
Geez that does not sound good

Hoping for the best.
RgdL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2018, 03:03 PM   #214 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 22748
Quote:
Originally Posted by RgdL View Post
Geez that does not sound good

Hoping for the best.
Shit, hope it takes a good turn.

R.I.P. Jason

GREAT SPIRITS HAVE ALWAYS ENCOUNTERED VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS
-ALBERT EINSTEIN-
#472tellico rally

[/URL][/COLOR]KJ6IYH
surpip is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2018, 03:08 PM   #215 (permalink)
flamethrower

Member # 75270
Send a message via Yahoo to Bebe
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkxtx View Post

Donated - let's start rocking this.

EDIT: Adding a photo for inspiration
Attached Images

Haulin the Groceries AND Haulin the MAIL

Last edited by Bebe; 08-30-2018 at 03:11 PM.
Bebe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2018, 03:08 PM   #216 (permalink)

Member # 13786
Just got off the phone with the Tow yard. The truck is absolute toast. They will not release it to anyone without a phone call from his wife or a written note. Glad the tools were recovered. It may not be worth taking back to his house in the condition it is in to just turn it around and have it hauled to scrap. Haven't seen it personally, but I may have time to stop by tomorrow and have a look see. Damn midget, pull out of it. They also said that CHP may put a hold on it for the time being also. Damn, just had an earth quake roll through here

Last edited by KWTMECH; 08-30-2018 at 03:09 PM.
KWTMECH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2018, 03:09 PM   #217 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 57779
I was really hoping for better news. Hang in there screwey.

World Proof your children, Don't child proof the world
nahmus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2018, 03:11 PM   #218 (permalink)

Member # 69633
Location: I live in my body: On the land near Paradise Township, Jefferson State, not by choice.
Maybe part it out...

While I realize it's not a one ton Chevy like my last wrecked truck IE with its D60 and 14Bolt, it's his and or theirs and it's his or their decision to make.

Maybe the old beater has sentimental value, depending on his final
medical condition.

If CHP wants to put a hold on it then the tow bill or at least storage charges during the time they have the hold on it) IMO would be their responsibility, Hale v Hinkle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol'Customcj7 View Post
Not trying to be a smart ass, but other than getting the items in the truck and "on" it (ladders and equipment). If the truck is a fubar'd mess, other than scrap what can he do with it?

Last edited by ParadiseAutoElectric; 08-30-2018 at 03:14 PM.
ParadiseAutoElectric is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2018, 03:12 PM   #219 (permalink)

Member # 377
Quote:

$50 from @bgaidan via me for checking out that car

east_beast is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2018, 03:13 PM   #220 (permalink)

Member # 85205
Damn.....
Old 08-30-2018, 03:17 PM   #221 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 25970
Quote:

Donated what I could.
Old 08-30-2018, 03:18 PM   #222 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 82435
Cmon screwy, this place can't lose anymore of its giants. What you may lack in stature has always been more than made up for in personality, talent and outlook. You got this man.

51 Ford

81 Cherokee
Rooney77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2018, 03:23 PM   #223 (permalink)

Member # 21766
Quote:
Originally Posted by KWTMECH View Post
Damn midget, pull out of it......Damn, just had an earth quake roll through here
Someone mentioned earlier in this thread that PBB is out of balance if Screwzer isn't posting in it. Sounds like the earth is rocking too.
RgdL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2018, 03:25 PM   #224 (permalink)

Member # 13786
Just pulled this up

http://scedc.caltech.edu/recent/Quakes/nc73078235.html
KWTMECH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2018, 03:25 PM   #225 (permalink)

Member # 39366
Maybe if we stick a under his nose like in trailer park boys he will come out of it

In all seriousness this sucks, sending good vibes
[QUOTE=Dieselmh;27768049]I don't know either, but dammit, this is the internet. And as an internet user, it's my job to jump to conclusions and get angry about things that don't personally affect me in any way, shape of form, so fuck you! :flipoff2:[/QUOTE]
75cruisin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in