Rosenstein plotting to invoke the 25th on Trump - Page 4 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2018, 10:04 PM   #76 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 15473
Send a message via AIM to bobbywalter
your telling me that trump is dishonest....sure...

but what your appearing to gleen to is that he is mostly and simply being intentionally provocative.

you line him up to obama for transparency... or any president for that matter.

if there was anything on trump...it would have been out...loooooong ago.

obama ran a holy jihad on the press....made it real clear they would not tolerate any leaks....and they sucked up to that guy and surely the same for hillary.

add to this the annoying orange has been under unabated attack from every direction since the day he announced.

and handles it like a superhuman...i cant believe how well he holds up. the amount of smear involved here, in the era of 24 hr news cycles........until i have lived to see it...i would not have believed to be 1/10th survivable....by anyone else in history..

but somehow this inept, lying sac of shit, clueless moron had the capacity to do what others promised and never did...and pulled us out of the paris bullshit...and on and on...

shit like the tariffs/trade wars...the idea is to get rid of or lower all trade barriers with the tarrifs.. rhetorical bullshit is rhetorical bullshit...

but any realignment to the positive is one step closer to possibly lower the deficit. of course...no one knows whther or not it will have a goodeffect till it is tried.

88 ranger ext cab p.o.s. hackjob powered by a 6.5 diesel clattering against a 4l80 thats punishing a f208 that is turning ford 60's rolling on 33-44 inch tires depending on the mission at hand

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
how ya like me now??
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bobbywalter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-23-2018, 10:05 PM   #77 (permalink)
P.B.A.

Member # 172656
Quote:
Originally Posted by 440-fide Ramcharger View Post
Exactly what crimes are you suspecting Trump of committing? Pease be specific.

Also tell us exactly which crimes Mueller has indicted ANYONE on has ANYTHING to do with Trump?
I think trump money laundered for Russian oligarchs through his trump business through Deutsche Bank. Deutsche Bank has admitted this and paid very large fines in New York for wrong doing. This is “why” as to trumps nutswinging with Putin. Trump is great salesman horrible realtor search trump soho and you’ll see he had a hard time selling the properties but no one would know the way he talked.

Cohen admitted to two campaign finance violations both felonies with a tape that seems to show trump aware of it.

And before you say “but...but...Obama had campaign violations”. Yes he did and Bernie sanders and Hillary. Those are pretty normal violations for large campaigns where they don’t send the over contributions back to the donors in a timely fashion. I would even think trumps campaign probably did this. Not knowingly committing a crime that’s way different.
Old 09-23-2018, 10:09 PM   #78 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 15473
Quote:
Originally Posted by petro812 View Post
Can you spare some time to discuss the "trickle down"? Because you keep using that term, and I don't think you know what it means.
or who tip o neill was.

trickle down killed in crib....

88 ranger ext cab p.o.s. hackjob powered by a 6.5 diesel clattering against a 4l80 thats punishing a f208 that is turning ford 60's rolling on 33-44 inch tires depending on the mission at hand

how ya like me now??
Old 09-23-2018, 10:10 PM   #79 (permalink)
P.B.A.

Member # 172656
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbywalter View Post
your telling me that trump is dishonest....sure...

but what your appearing to gleen to is that he is mostly and simply being intentionally provocative.

you line him up to obama for transparency... or any president for that matter.

if there was anything on trump...it would have been out...loooooong ago.

obama ran a holy jihad on the press....made it real clear they would not tolerate any leaks....and they sucked up to that guy and surely the same for hillary.

add to this the annoying orange has been under unabated attack from every direction since the day he announced.

and handles it like a superhuman...i cant believe how well he holds up. the amount of smear involved here, in the era of 24 hr news cycles........until i have lived to see it...i would not have believed to be 1/10th survivable....by anyone else in history..

but somehow this inept, lying sac of shit, clueless moron had the capacity to do what others promised and never did...and pulled us out of the paris bullshit...and on and on...

shit like the tariffs/trade wars...the idea is to get rid of or lower all trade barriers with the tarrifs.. rhetorical bullshit is rhetorical bullshit...

but any realignment to the positive is one step closer to possibly lower the deficit. of course...no one knows whther or not it will have a goodeffect till it is tried.
I never said anything about Obama being honest putting words in my mouth.

We have tried the trickle down theory it hasn’t worked since Kennedy administration to help the middle class. Regans deficits were high. And yes I remember tipp O’Neil blah blah. Still under his presidency though.

I think there’s things trump doesn’t get a fare shake on. North Korea being one. Nixon tried the “crazy president” thing with China. And since trump is actually crazy it just might work this time.
Old 09-23-2018, 10:11 PM   #80 (permalink)

Member # 117207
Quote:
Originally Posted by RANGERROD View Post
I think trump money laundered for Russian oligarchs through his trump business through Deutsche Bank. Deutsche Bank has admitted this and paid very large fines in New York for wrong doing. This is “why” as to trumps nutswinging with Putin. Trump is great salesman horrible realtor search trump soho and you’ll see he had a hard time selling the properties but no one would know the way he talked.

Cohen admitted to two campaign finance violations both felonies with a tape that seems to show trump aware of it.

And before you say “but...but...Obama had campaign violations”. Yes he did and Bernie sanders and Hillary. Those are pretty normal violations for large campaigns where they don’t send the over contributions back to the donors in a timely fashion. I would even think trumps campaign probably did this. Not knowingly committing a crime that’s way different.
You need to email this important information to Dianne Feinstein, like yesterday.
petro812 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-23-2018, 10:13 PM   #81 (permalink)
P.B.A.

Member # 172656
Quote:
Originally Posted by petro812 View Post
You need to email this important information to Dianne Feinstein, like yesterday.
I did she’s keeping it herself though.
Old 09-23-2018, 10:16 PM   #82 (permalink)

Member # 117207
Quote:
I did she’s keeping it herself though.
Gonna whip it out after Donny gets reelected? Is that the plan?

edit to add: I hope she's dead before then.

Last edited by petro812; 09-23-2018 at 10:17 PM.
petro812 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-23-2018, 10:19 PM   #83 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 15473
did not mean to put words in your mouth.

when i said "you line up obama with the trumpster"....i was speaking in general as an exercise for anyone to do...not actually you..or something you were specifically doing.

i suk at communication.

biggest health problem with the poor in america is obesity...

so...no. we will have to disagree about rising tides lifting all boats.

and frankenstien just leaked your details....

how ya like me now??
Old 09-23-2018, 10:21 PM   #84 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 1602
Quote:

So why isn't Mueller all over Trump for money laundering? As if Trump would need to.

Cohen admitted to a non-crime Mueller labeled a felony.

And Again: Also tell us exactly which crimes Mueller has indicted ANYONE on has ANYTHING to do with Trump?

87 Grand National for sale. Modified

66 Welder Bill't Bronco Rockbuggy
2018 ZL1
06 Dodge 2500 Cummins
87 Grand National stock
65 Vista Cruiser GN Turbo V6 powered

*SOLD*
75 Ramcharger 440, blah, blah
*SOLD*
440-fide Ramcharger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-23-2018, 10:32 PM   #85 (permalink)
P.B.A.

Member # 172656
Quote:
So why isn't Mueller all over Trump for money laundering? As if Trump would need to.

Cohen admitted to a non-crime Mueller labeled a felony.

And Again: Also tell us exactly which crimes Mueller has indicted ANYONE on has ANYTHING to do with Trump?
I believe mueller is he suphenoed their back records months ago.

I don’t think trump is as wealthy as he states. He’s heavily leveraged as some people that dealt with his Finances in the past have stated before non disclosures were signed now.

Again neither you or I actually know because he’s never realeased any financial documents. He’s stated his worth can change day to day on how he feels in a deposition. I doubt a true billionaire would sell Oreos for a living.

And again Cohen worked for trump and yes they are felonies.
Old 09-23-2018, 10:39 PM   #86 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 1602
Quote:
I believe mueller is he suphenoed their back records months ago.

I don’t think trump is as wealthy as he states. He’s heavily leveraged as some people that dealt with his Finances in the past have stated before non disclosures were signed now.

Again neither you or I actually know because he’s never realeased any financial documents. He’s stated his worth can change day to day on how he feels in a deposition. I doubt a true billionaire would sell Oreos for a living.

And again Cohen worked for trump and yes they are felonies.

Again: Also tell us exactly which crimes Mueller has indicted ANYONE on has ANYTHING to do with Trump?

Since you wont answer I will. Not one has anything to do with Trump. Cohen's were years ago tax issues. He would have pled guilty to anything Mueller wanted to stay out of jail.

Manafort was working with the Podestas for his.

2018 ZL1
06 Dodge 2500 Cummins
87 Grand National stock

*SOLD*
*SOLD*
Old 09-23-2018, 11:07 PM   #87 (permalink)
P.B.A.

Member # 172656
Quote:
Again: Also tell us exactly which crimes Mueller has indicted ANYONE on has ANYTHING to do with Trump?

Since you wont answer I will. Not one has anything to do with Trump. Cohen's were years ago tax issues. He would have pled guilty to anything Mueller wanted to stay out of jail.

Manafort was working with the Podestas for his.
Cohen pleaded guilty on two felony counts

1. Making too large a campaign donation.

2. Causing an unlawful corporate contribution.

From which corporation? Yep trump oraganization whom he worked. Those are facts. They are crimes even if trump says they aren’t they are. A judge doesn’t accept guilty pleas from people that plead guilty to something that isn’t a crime.

Are you Tucker Carlson btw?

I agree Manafort, podesta, Clinton same swamp. But who financed this swamp? People like trump.
Old 09-23-2018, 11:15 PM   #88 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 1602
Quote:

From which corporation? Yep trump oraganization whom he worked. Those are facts. They are crimes even if trump says they aren’t they are. A judge doesn’t accept guilty pleas from people that plead guilty to something that isn’t a crime.

Are you Tucker Carlson btw?

I agree Manafort, podesta, Clinton same swamp. But who financed this swamp? People like trump.

Call me Rudy G.

I'll call you Rachael M.

2018 ZL1
06 Dodge 2500 Cummins
87 Grand National stock

*SOLD*
*SOLD*
Old 09-24-2018, 02:43 AM   #89 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 52443
Trump is still showing the world, daily, what the average American is like.

That is all.

If you you like that message, vote for Trumpy again!
Old 09-24-2018, 04:23 AM   #90 (permalink)

Member # 193950
Quote:

Here is the thing, the "Making too large a campaign donation." (ie: paying hush money to alleged mistresses) is ONLY a felony if you say (or it can be proved) that you did it with the "knowing and willful" intent of affecting the campaign, otherwise, its a civil violation and the FEC slaps you with a fine (which gets written off as the "cost of doing business").
Any defense lawyer worth their salt would argue that you did it to protect Trumps personal reputation (which would be legal), or to protect his company, or (as John Edwards successfully argued about the hush money that was paid to his mistress while he was running for President) that it was to protect his wife's feelings. See: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...nce-violations

Aaron Z

Last edited by aczlan; 09-24-2018 at 04:24 AM.
aczlan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-24-2018, 08:00 AM   #91 (permalink)
P.B.A.

Member # 172656
Quote:
Originally Posted by aczlan View Post
Here is the thing, the "Making too large a campaign donation." (ie: paying hush money to alleged mistresses) is ONLY a felony if you say (or it can be proved) that you did it with the "knowing and willful" intent of affecting the campaign, otherwise, its a civil violation and the FEC slaps you with a fine (which gets written off as the "cost of doing business").
Any defense lawyer worth their salt would argue that you did it to protect Trumps personal reputation (which would be legal), or to protect his company, or (as John Edwards successfully argued about the hush money that was paid to his mistress while he was running for President) that it was to protect his wife's feelings. See: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...nce-violations

Aaron Z
I agree and I’ve sited the John Edwards thing before. Only two slightly different things. She actually did do work for the campaign and it was a longer period of time before Election Day.
Old 09-24-2018, 08:01 AM   #92 (permalink)
P.B.A.

Member # 172656
Quote:
Call me Rudy G.

I'll call you Rachael M.
Ha ha. So you married your cousin?

Kidding thanks for the debate.
Old 09-24-2018, 08:07 AM   #93 (permalink)
Wut?

Member # 20114
Quote:
Originally Posted by ev13wt View Post
Trump is still showing the world, daily, what the average American is like.

That is all.

If you you like that message, vote for Trumpy again!
what morons like you don't understand is, we pretty much own the world.

Just how long do you think the world would last, if tomorrow America,

1)Booted the UN out of the country and withdrew from ALL accords.
2)Withdrew and stopped payments to all other countries other than debits owed (bonds)

The world wouldn't last 24 hours. No country on the planet would survive as it is now.

Quote:
When I'm the voice of reason, it's a pretty good indication that someone's doing it wrong.
Overbear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-24-2018, 08:17 AM   #94 (permalink)

Member # 700186
Quote:
I agree and I’ve sited the John Edwards thing before. Only two slightly different things. She actually did do work for the campaign and it was a longer period of time before Election Day.
Sure, but you appear honest enough to at least concede that the Manifort crimes were worth about 2 years in prison max (probation and fine really) and Cohen crimes would be civil or nothing at all if an establishment president like Hillary or Bush or Obama was in the white house.
Buck Wild Racing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-24-2018, 01:12 PM   #95 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 1602
Quote:
Ha ha. So you married your cousin?

Kidding thanks for the debate.
What? Are you an incest-phobe?

2018 ZL1
06 Dodge 2500 Cummins
87 Grand National stock

*SOLD*
*SOLD*
Old 09-24-2018, 01:25 PM   #96 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 52443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
what morons like you don't understand is, we pretty much own the world.

Just how long do you think the world would last, if tomorrow America,

1)Booted the UN out of the country and withdrew from ALL accords.
2)Withdrew and stopped payments to all other countries other than debits owed (bonds)

The world wouldn't last 24 hours. No country on the planet would survive as it is now.
I think the US will implode via internal reasons before someone tries that though.

Not sure, but pulling funds hasn't worked out all that well in the last years, now has it? But instead of letting the Russians handle it...

Then again, Romen Empire was a world leader full of fat people too, so there is that.

Last edited by ev13wt; 09-24-2018 at 01:27 PM.
ev13wt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in