Any of the new 4600 cars going to finish KOH 2019? - Page 29 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

View Poll Results: Will they finish?
V8 4Runner 19 10.44%
FJ80 8 4.40%
Colorado 15 8.24%
ROXOR 112 61.54%
Bacon will finish before any of these losers. 52 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 182. You may not vote on this poll

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2018, 05:54 PM   #701 (permalink)
Custom User Title

Member # 138976
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbywalter View Post
i am just in for the meaningless shit.

#MeToo, just trying to keep the spirit of the thread going

#2) then there is what men drive and race koh with....

the thar di. it is a fuking jeep. simply put it is a real fuking jeep...it is more real jeep then a jl....

the roxor just has the signal lights and shit deleted and different grille...of course it will never pass safety inspection...none of them will at this point...so its off road for now.

this is what i would say if i were to be questioned. i would just put the thar grill on it and call it a thar. and tell the rest of us to eat diks.

oh cool! I didn't realize that JHF imported a Thar to race

for some weird reason i thought he had a US Spec Roxor UTV

freedom of choice is what you have, freedom from choice is what you want

keep your head down, go to sleep to the rhythm of the war drums
Provience is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-26-2018, 06:18 PM   #702 (permalink)
Random Dude

Member # 467273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Provience View Post
oh cool! I didn't realize that JHF imported a Thar to race

for some weird reason i thought he had a US Spec Roxor UTV
Wow, even Jetboy kinda' got over it, but you're dead-set on fucking this dead horse into hamburger meat.

That is genuinely (something resembling) admirable

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<-- Random crap you might find useful
ExWrench is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-26-2018, 07:43 PM   #703 (permalink)

Member # 178200
Quote:
i am just in for the meaningless shit.

.....you think they only make ifs thars? ??

for those that question research...

the thar has three versions. 2018 versions.

#1) there is the pimp mac daddy thar....it has the common rail diesel and posh cadillac ifs suspension. the thing you guys refer to.

#2) then there is what men drive and race koh with....

the thar di. it is a fuking jeep. simply put it is a real fuking jeep...it is more real jeep then a jl....

the roxor just has the signal lights and shit deleted and different grille...of course it will never pass safety inspection...none of them will at this point...so its off road for now.

this is what i would say if i were to be questioned. i would just put the thar grill on it and call it a thar. and tell the rest of us to eat diks.

#3) and then there is a 2wd thar....also with a solid axle and leaf springs. what real mean that only need 2wd would drive.

faygs

You have pictures of said 2018 solid axle 4x4 Thar available in India?
SLOWPOKE693 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-26-2018, 07:56 PM   #704 (permalink)
Meet me at the bar

Member # 346233
Quote:
has anybody in the thread in GCC actually been an active 4600 competitor for 2019?

No?

oh yeah, because this thread was started by fans for fans to bitch about meaningless shit
Stupid is as stupid does. Since 2019 is not here yet you are correct nobody here has actively participated in 2019 racing. However there have been some KOH racers in here (this exact thread) and they all said the same thing. Dave siad its a go then its a go. End of story.
crowbar7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-26-2018, 08:04 PM   #705 (permalink)

Member # 40266
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOWPOKE693 View Post
Yep........ Those A arm looking thingys in the front of the India spec Thar pictured should have been enough of an indication that his statement/rant was false. I guess seeing is not believing for some people?
damn, I can't believe this is still going on

what about those semi-elliptical looking thingies in the front of the India spec Thar?

[/COLOR]
[CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="4"]"For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
paragon is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-26-2018, 08:05 PM   #706 (permalink)

Member # 40266
Quote:

[/COLOR]
[CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="4"]"For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
Old 11-26-2018, 08:21 PM   #707 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 15473
Send a message via AIM to bobbywalter
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm horseburger.....

Quote:

seriously? .....are you kicking me in the balls for posting shit in the meme thread???

https://www.cardekho.com/overview/Ma...har_DI_4X4.htm

https://www.cardekho.com/overview/Ma...har_DI_4X4.htm

https://www.zigwheels.com/newcars/Mahindra/Thar/DI-2WD

https://www.mahindrathar.com/mahindr...re-thar-models

they plan to go global with all soccer mom stuff not too long from now....end of an era?

88 ranger ext cab p.o.s. hackjob powered by a 6.5 diesel clattering against a 4l80 thats punishing a f208 that is turning ford 60's rolling on 33-44 inch tires depending on the mission at hand

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
how ya like me now??
bobbywalter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-26-2018, 08:26 PM   #708 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 15473
its my fault...i had not been on and was catching up and somebody made damn sure i knew i was a pos....

my gay pride drove me to the horse burger...

i say the toyota finishes. but not in time.

88 ranger ext cab p.o.s. hackjob powered by a 6.5 diesel clattering against a 4l80 thats punishing a f208 that is turning ford 60's rolling on 33-44 inch tires depending on the mission at hand

how ya like me now??

Last edited by bobbywalter; 11-26-2018 at 08:27 PM.
Old 11-26-2018, 08:30 PM   #709 (permalink)

Member # 178200
Quote:
Originally Posted by paragon View Post
Definitely getting closer but your pic is still missing a key feature. It's really probably 2 key features on the pic you posted but let's start with the obvious first........

Btw, You and Bobbywalter go to the same eye doctor?

I honestly give zero fucks about Jesse racing this thing in 4600. I think it's pretty fucking cool actually, and 100% think it's in the right class. But in the spirit of the fake rules that dont actually apply to everyone....... Can I get a picture of a 2018 or 2019 Thar 4x4 that doesn't have those funny looking A shaped arms holding the front wheels on.

PLEASE!!!!!!????????

Last edited by SLOWPOKE693; 11-26-2018 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Trying the gregj50 method of reasoning
Old 11-26-2018, 08:52 PM   #710 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 15473
[QUOTE] The manufacturer has fitted it with a 2.5-litre diesel power plant that comes with a total displacement capacity of 2523cc. It carries four cylinders that are further integrated with 16 valves. This powerful motor is incorporated with a direct injection fuel supply system. It is coupled with a five speed manual transmission gear box that sends engine power to all its four wheels. The maximum power generated by this motor comes to 63bhp and it yields a torque output of 182.5Nm in the range of 1500 and 1800rpm. It can return a maximum fuel economy of 18.06 Kmpl on expressways, which comes down to nearly 15 Kmpl, when driven on city roads. Furthermore, this variant can achieve a top speed of around 100 Kmph and crosses the speed mark of 100 Kmph in 25 seconds approximately.

Braking and Handling:

It is bestowed with a dual hydraulic circuit with tandem master cylinder and vacuum assisted servo braking system, which is quite reliable. Its front wheels are fitted with disc brakes, while the rear ones are equipped with drum brakes. This vehicle has a proficient suspension system that helps in maintaining its stability at all times irrespective of road conditions. Both its front and rear axles are assembled with semi elliptical leaf springs with shock absorbers along with a stabilizer bar at front. Moreover, it is offered with a highly responsive power assisted steering system that makes maneuverability quite easier to the driver besides supporting its minimum turning radius of 6.28 meters. [QUOTE]

thats clipped from the sales brochure. no pictures of it in the brochure...none of the 2wd i seen in that one either. just the 2018 specs.

this is a movie picture.....

horse burger.....

how ya like me now??
Old 11-26-2018, 08:52 PM   #711 (permalink)

Member # 40266
Quote:
Definitely getting closer but your pic is still missing a key feature. It's really probably 2 key features on the pic you posted but let's start with the obvious first........

Btw, You and Bobbywalter go to the same eye doctor?

I honestly give zero fucks about Jesse racing this thing in 4600. I think it's pretty fucking cool actually, and 100% think it's in the right class. But in the spirit of the fake rules that dont actually apply to everyone....... Can I get a picture of a 2018 or 2019 Thar 4x4 that doesn't have those funny looking A shaped arms holding the front wheels on.

PLEASE!!!!!!????????
Are you dumb or something?

[/COLOR]
Old 11-26-2018, 09:04 PM   #712 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 15473
i thought that vid was the same one in the pic....different tires.

both 2wd though.

how ya like me now??
Old 11-26-2018, 09:45 PM   #713 (permalink)
Custom User Title

Member # 138976
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExWrench View Post
Wow, even Jetboy kinda' got over it, but you're dead-set on fucking this dead horse into hamburger meat.

That is genuinely (something resembling) admirable

Hey, i let it rest until @bobbywalter brought it back up at least he quit fuckin' up the meme thread

maybe @paragon finally read some of his linked articles and has realized the roxor doesn't have an India release

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowbar7 View Post
Stupid is as stupid does. Since 2019 is not here yet you are correct nobody here has actively participated in 2019 racing. However there have been some KOH racers in here (this exact thread) and they all said the same thing. Dave siad its a go then its a go. End of story.
hey 'tard, registration is open. KOH racers, in the stock class planning on competing in the upcoming event against the roxor/thar/cj? there are plenty of people who are actively participating in KOH 2019, tons of builds and prep going on right meow.

because "if you aren't racing 4600, your opinion doesn't count" and even if you are racing 4600, you should just pull a red card at the end of the race anyways.

hell, if the rulebook doesn't apply to the roxor, then why not run a bomber chassis in 4600 it can be registered for street use in Utah, it could be similar except the body panels to an old jeep, street legal or same vehicle don't apply so there is no reason for the 1,000 min. production for year to apply, easy enough to add doors that open.

I think there is actually a chance the toyota will finish 4600 in time. maybe not a great chance, but more likely than none. IF he can actually get testing in early january, like new years day. He is cutting it really close for tuning time.

Old 11-26-2018, 09:53 PM   #714 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 15473
well the roxor does not have an india release.

its a knock down kit di.

maybe they just needed to off load a shit ton of old 2012 inventory

how ya like me now??
Old 11-26-2018, 09:56 PM   #715 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 15473
successful toyota testing before the or by the first...= finish on time?

ok...i can see that.

roxor blows up pulling out of trailer...? still finishes.

how ya like me now??
Old 11-26-2018, 10:07 PM   #716 (permalink)
Custom User Title

Member # 138976
Quote:
successful toyota testing before the or by the first...= finish on time?

ok...i can see that.

roxor blows up pulling out of trailer...? still finishes.
yeah if they end up not even being able to get it on the dirt by the end of January, i'll jump over to the DNF camp

the roxor can't blow up on the trailer, it is an all stock car and reliable I really hope the roxor is able to finish in time. Wind those rubber bands up tight and get that thing singing! Hopefully they actually get some coverage on it, i'm curious how that little diesel will sound at full tilt

So yeah, note to producers, nobody gives more than 15 seconds of care after somebody finishes, get back to showing folks still racing

Old 11-27-2018, 05:32 AM   #717 (permalink)

Member # 178200
Quote:
Are you dumb or something?
Nope, sorry to disappoint you.

Not my fault reading comprehension is not your strong point...... Apparently visual aids are not either.

I say Jesse finishes in time, but just barely. Cant count out his bad ass driving skills.

I hope the 4runner makes it and has a good showing. I'm not sure it's going to be able to make both races though. That's alot to ask out of a stock type race car IMO.

Last edited by SLOWPOKE693; 11-27-2018 at 05:33 AM.
Old 11-27-2018, 06:09 AM   #718 (permalink)

Member # 40266
Quote:
Nope, sorry to disappoint you.

Not my fault reading comprehension is not your strong point...... Apparently visual aids are not either.
it's your fault cuz you're dumb but you are being obtuse on purpose.

website says selling Thar Di 4x4 with SFA and is leaf sprung, but you're so lazy and gay you have to have a picture spoonfed to you and when it's done, you can't engage in critical thought to figure it out for yourself.
Quote:
Mahindra Thar DI 4X4 Suspension System, Steering & Brakes
Front Suspension Semi Elliptical Leaf Spring
Rear Suspension Semi Elliptical Leaf Spring
Shock Absorbers Type No
Steering Type Power
Steering Column No
Steering Gear Type No
Turning Radius (wheel base) 6.28 metres
Front Brake Type Disc
Rear Brake Type Drum

[/COLOR]
Old 11-27-2018, 06:13 AM   #719 (permalink)

Member # 40266
Quote:
maybe @paragon finally read some of his linked articles and has realized the roxor doesn't have an India release
I gave you links to proposed release, which is what you asked for but you're too busy trying to argue something or the other that doesn't matter... at all

[/COLOR]
Old 11-27-2018, 09:08 AM   #720 (permalink)
Custom User Title

Member # 138976
Quote:
I gave you links to proposed release, which is what you asked for but you're too busy trying to argue something or the other that doesn't matter... at all

You said it was going to be released, none of those links said it was going to be released. Even your highlighted one titled "india release of roxor" had zero information about the roxor getting released in india

hell, you are in here arguing things that don't matter either

Old 11-27-2018, 05:05 PM   #721 (permalink)

Member # 151818
Both will DNF...,
Jessie’s gonna beat the piss outa that India (Chinese) knockoff till it cries uncle.....
The driver for the Toyota will be so soft on it so as not to beat it up to bad because...... well everyone knows why!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gregj50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-27-2018, 05:53 PM   #722 (permalink)

Member # 80201
Quote:
Originally Posted by XJben View Post
so did the course get harder? A 'DNF' is not the same as coming in last (but finishing) because the big money teams were blowing past him.

Parts fail on half-million dollar rigs too.
Yes, DNF is a DNF. Coming in last, but on time, is coming in last as long as you're on time. That depends on how Dave wants to call it.
Sure big money guys blew past me, especially in the desert, and I would make up time in the rocks but not enough to finish on time. Yes all rigs at some point break, mine rarely did throughout Racing EMC. It came to a point that the thrill VS. money favtor was gone. I'm not just talking rebuilding every race... All of KOH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr4x View Post
For 4600? It got easier, but longer. Still less than a handful of 4600 rigs finish every EMC. The 4400's have the hardest course to do, no one has a harder day than the 4600's though. The blue toyota and anyone running a leaf sprung 4 cylinder rig is going to have a long tough day out there even though they get different rock trails than the 4500 and 4800 classes. Most of the class DNF on time.
Im not sure who you are without searching, but it sounds like you've either raced with me (possibly another class) or pay very close attention as a spectator. No matter, you are correct. I believe the former. For me it did not get easier...It got harder because it was longer. As you have said ten hours beating yourself up in a leaf sprung 4CYL is fun but challenging. I don't care what you've put into the truck.

My vote goes to any of them. If you can pull it off get after it and make it happen. It's been done many times in the early days of EMC.

I'm not the only Toyota that started the first EMC, and there is one man that I've heard will race '19 that my money is on to at least finish within time. Justin Reece. He finished last year in a leaf sprung Toyota and I believe he will again. We rubbed paint for a couple years and I have beaten him. Not any longer. Not because I'm not racing, but because he's better than me..Better than most.

There is another Toyota Racer, that I'm embarrassed I Can't remember his name (Brett I believe), that has also been a competitor over the years... He drove a red '85 and we have both helped each other, and beat the shit out of each other on course.

Anyway, end of my rambling and best of luck to all, and who gives a fuck where the damn jeep looking thing is from. If Dave says it races, it races.
Degenerate Wheelers'/ Degenerate Racing #488
briansc33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-27-2018, 06:21 PM   #723 (permalink)

Member # 94747
Quote:
Originally Posted by briansc33 View Post
Im not sure who you are without searching, but it sounds like you've either raced with me (possibly another class) or pay very close attention as a spectator. No matter, you are correct. I believe the former. For me it did not get easier...It got harder because it was longer. As you have said ten hours beating yourself up in a leaf sprung 4CYL is fun but challenging. I don't care what you've put into the truck..
Just a fan that's been around since the first EMC. You and I have spoken before, I race 4500. Seen you give it hell even at short course races. People like you made me want to try 4600, and swear it off as to much work at the same time. I hope you and blue are still out having fun, my family and I are still spending all the money & time we have, plus some that we don't to keep doing this.
[COLOR="Red"]MUDDNUTT racing #4531[/COLOR],[COLOR="Cyan"] Falken Tire[/COLOR], [COLOR="Yellow"]ADS[/COLOR], Jimmys4x4,[COLOR="Red"] RuffStuff Specialties[/COLOR], [COLOR="DarkOrange"]ARB usa[/COLOR], [COLOR="Wheat"]Savvy offroad[/COLOR], [COLOR="Silver"]Raceline wheels[/COLOR], John Rants
jr4x is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-27-2018, 07:18 PM   #724 (permalink)

Member # 80201
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr4x View Post
Just a fan that's been around since the first EMC. You and I have spoken before, I race 4500. Seen you give it hell even at short course races. People like you made me want to try 4600, and swear it off as to much work at the same time. I hope you and blue are still out having fun, my family and I are still spending all the money & time we have, plus some that we don't to keep doing this.

Thank you, that means a lot!

Blue has been changed to a great trail rig tightened up and ready for the trail, and a comp here and there.

Keep pushing, I know building a 4600 exactly per "spec" is a bitch. There are other resources. Pm me.
Degenerate Wheelers'/ Degenerate Racing #488
briansc33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-03-2019, 04:27 PM   #725 (permalink)
Wheeling 24/7

Member # 22176
The only one posting anything is the Expedition 4Runner.

Companies helping me get dirty:

& Blaine

:tank:

Last edited by Beat95YJ; 01-03-2019 at 04:28 PM.
Beat95YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in