Originally Posted by ev13wt
From the bottom up:
Typical groupthink statement: "But all my friends here like me and what I say. YOU are the weird one."
Reality: might just be that everyone in your group has it wrong.
I mean, nobody is talking about the aging population. White America WILL DIE OUT. Very soon. Open your eyes. Not enough babies.
You need immigrants in raw amounts for that, and the cheap labor. America would completely fall apart without illegals and "semi-legals". Within months.
I should spend more time on european BBs? I do that. I try explaining why socialism leads to countries without innovation and inventions. Same problem as with you guys, just a different side of the argument.
Same stupid rethoric coming back at me, just like here...
You could clarify: "because you always claim that as some type of totem for being rejected here." Not sure what you are trying to say?
A weak mind would simply support the peer group and jack off to your thoughts and words and repeat them from within the same misguided, blind stance because one feels strong enough in a group to speak out against "others".
Xenophobia combined with nationalism results in national isolation which is basically cultural incest.
You probably cannot even see what I am trying to discuss?
You are acting like the proverbial pidgeon that craps all over the chess board, flies back to his flock to claim victory.
Sometimes I don't know why I bother. I guess it is just important to me. Capitalism is broken. It will not survive long. Change is coming and most of you won't like it.
On your other immigration stances: I do agree with all points except that a physical barriers work. They all come down. Look at history. It's the single most stupid way to deal with the "problem", short term.
It bears pointing out you're the victim of a vast misinformation campaign. This campaign is NOT centrally-organized, nor in many ways is it deliberate. It's simply the result of various factions in society acting in rational self-interest with just enough pathos from the Masses to make it seem evil. This is why I stopped fighting weirdos like Alex Jones: if he can assign labels so that busy people can understand what's going on, so be it. Misinformed people like yourself have had no qualm about using totems to bully everyone into supporting your theories, so I guess if some want to fight fire with fire, we can burn it all down.
Ann Coulter has been researching and citing her ass off with almost no effect for several decades. It's clear rationality can only go so far. Cue ape-level Ann Coulter insults...
1. Huge Financial Institutions and the governments they control are talking about demographic disaster. That's a small sliver of society. Everyone else wants a biz opportunity to replace Retirement Funds as a Capital vehicle. Peter Zeihan has this wrong. And so do you. You are literally shilling for the most boring part of JP Morgan/Chase, and you probably think you hate them.
2. Populations do not just 'Die Out!'. That's cartoonish. You're extrapolating linear trends. 2D thinking.
3. All the tech we have indicates we do NOT need raw, cheap labor. We need robots and computers. Americans want the jobs that Immigrants have, we just don't want to sleep in a bed-bug infested flophouse making $2/hr for it. It's a Human Rights violation.
4. My last line was an obvious bait. No one cares about you nor I, here.
5. "Xenophobia" Everything is a 'phobia'. This is a dehumanizing tactic to make me seem like a mindless, emotional robot. Fuck you, asshole.
Stop insulting me because you have placed me in a little jar to be dismissed. People have been over-patient for your type of insult. The mistake people on my side have made is that it's just a social confrontation so it's better to take the High Road and let you think you're smart and educated.
Except this "phobia-dismissal" has become an actual social weapon backed up with violence. You can call me a "Xenophobe", then institute violent immigration programs.
I'm the nicest person you're going to meet, who is aware of this phenomenon. When people start waking up to the fact you've taken their civility for weakness, I don't think you're going to like what happens. I'm warning you: don't take patience for granted. Seriously, you need to check yourself on that.