We The People Will Fund The Wall - Page 16 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum
 
Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

View Poll Results: Will you donate?
Yes, Build it! 70 50.36%
No, but only because I think it's a scam 14 10.07%
No, I pay taxes 36 25.90%
No, I don't want a wall 16 11.51%
Tocino 3 2.16%
Voters: 139. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2019, 03:23 PM   #376 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Member # 53453
Location: On the Bottle
Posts: 22,613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gittinwidit View Post
There's not much automation available for farming. Never will be. It's a job that has to be done by the naked eye and feel of a human hand.
Did somebody smash you in the head with the rock of ignorance, and then force you to live under it for the rest of time?

That statement is beyond laughable, in case you're not clear on what I'm saying. Automation and mechanisation has reduced the amount of labour required to farm to a tiny fraction of what it was only a hundred years ago, and every year it gets better.

The only reason they use cheap labour to pick is because they still can. Take it away and you will see it change to be more efficient.


And that Harry Johnson guy is amazing at ruining his own shitty arguments.
__________________
Quote:
Problem with truffle butter is that it isnt gay st all

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DirtyComanche is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-03-2019, 03:33 PM   #377 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Member # 28880
Location: Spreckels, Ca
Posts: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyComanche View Post
And that Harry Johnson guy is amazing at ruining his own shitty arguments.
There is indeed tons of automation in farming. I also have friends currently working on engineering what I can only describe as giant Farm Roombas to eliminate even more labor. What I know from talking with them about it is that it's extremely difficult to build something that can harvest like a human. Everyone is trying, no one is succeeding, and every crop is different.

Why are all these huge companies doing this? Because despite the current level of automation, there's a labor shortage. I'm not talking about some janky mom and pop operation that just can't afford it. I'm talking about the big players in industrial ag.

The same companies that are piling money into automation are also piling money into recruiting and building infrastructure to attract more labor.
Harry Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-03-2019, 06:07 PM   #378 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
Weasel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Member # 5639
Location: Rapid City, SD
Posts: 16,586
https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/03/polit...uit/index.html

Quote:
A federal judge in Washington on Monday denied a request by House Democrats to block President Donald Trump from transferring funds from appropriated accounts to construct his wall.

Judge Trevor McFadden said the House lacks standing to bring the challenge and also he does not believe the court should step into the fight between the President and Congress.

"The Court declines to take sides in this fight between the House and the President," McFadden wrote.

"This case presents a close question about the appropriate role of the Judiciary in resolving disputes between the other two branches of the Federal Government. To be clear, the court does not imply that Congress may never sue the Executive to protect its powers," he added.

McFadden also said lawmakers have more options than the court system to fight the President's proposals.

"Congress has several political arrows in its quiver to counter perceived threats to its sphere of power," he wrote. "These tools show that this lawsuit is not a last resort for the House. And this fact is also exemplified by the many other cases across the country challenging the administration's planned construction of the border wall."
McFadden, a Trump appointee, held a nearly three-hour hearing on the matter last month.

Earlier this year, the Democratic-led House joined several organizations in filing a lawsuit against the President's national emergency declaration.
The lawsuit argues Trump's choice to move funds for the wall violated the Appropriations Clause of the Constitution, which gives Congress power over the
designation of federal spending. It asks McFadden to block spending of money transferred for the wall in addition to future transfers.

The suit received notable support from former members of Congress and former House general counsels from both sides of the aisle.

A bipartisan group of more than 100 former House members signed an amicus brief that stated, "Rarely in our Nation's history has the Executive Branch launched such an assault on Congress's exclusive legislative powers."

"Without action by this Court to prevent the Administration's usurpation of congressional authority, the unchecked expansion of the Executive's power at the expense of the Legislative Branch will threaten our democracy," the brief said.
__________________

Kindness doesn't condemn or condone

Just Add Lightness
Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-03-2019, 06:25 PM   #379 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Member # 685122
Location: American Fork, Utah
Posts: 739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
How dare them! Such an injustice!
TheCopperCowboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-03-2019, 10:13 PM   #380 (permalink)
Registered User
 
tom tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Member # 40089
Location: Chico, Ca.
Posts: 949
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gittinwidit View Post
^^^

But besides processors (such as bailers / combines / and such) There's not much automation available for farming. Never will be. It's a job that has to be done by the naked eye and feel of a human hand.
I donít usually get sucked into this......but itís almost Tuesday.

You are one dumb mother fucker. Vineyards in Napa are using drones to survey grape fields, almond farmers are using yield sensing harvesters that tell them what to do better next season, pot growers water there crops from their cell phones and corn farmers are getting blow jobs from there sister in the cab of a John Deere because the tractor drives itself.

Low level labor is being replaced with technology all over the place. The work force has shifted to skilled trade, highly educated or Bernie Sanderís voter.
tom tom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-04-2019, 04:29 AM   #381 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Member # 85771
Location: Minnysooota
Posts: 18,406
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom tom View Post
I donít usually get sucked into this......but itís almost Tuesday.

You are one dumb mother fucker. Vineyards in Napa are using drones to survey grape fields, almond farmers are using yield sensing harvesters that tell them what to do better next season, pot growers water there crops from their cell phones and corn farmers are getting blow jobs from there sister in the cab of a John Deere because the tractor drives itself.

Low level labor is being replaced with technology all over the place. The work force has shifted to skilled trade, highly educated or Bernie Sanderís voter.
I took my son for a ride in one of them new spaceships they try to pass off as tractors last fall. My FIL doesn't farm anymore but he leases out his land to the neighbors who have about 2k acres total.

Anyways, my boy and I were chasing birds around the field on the SxS and the young kid stops and asked my boy if he wanted a ride.

Ive been in a few tractors in my life but never anything like this. He was the grandson of the farmer and he was telling me "Grandpa didn't like this stuff at first but now he loves it"
__________________
Make Forums Great Again!
ky scrambled is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-04-2019, 06:09 AM   #382 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member # 90667
Posts: 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom tom View Post
I donít usually get sucked into this......but itís almost Tuesday.

You are one dumb mother fucker. Vineyards in Napa are using drones to survey grape fields, almond farmers are using yield sensing harvesters that tell them what to do better next season, pot growers water there crops from their cell phones and corn farmers are getting blow jobs from there sister in the cab of a John Deere because the tractor drives itself.

Low level labor is being replaced with technology all over the place. The work force has shifted to skilled trade, highly educated or Bernie Sanderís voter.

Sorry pal but you just caught me before my coffee...WTF?

On topic here about immigrants...

Drones don't pick grapes? Sensors don't harvest Almonds? Pot growing is the laziest crop there is, I grow it every year. You know absolutely nothing about planting, maintaining and harvesting Sweet Potatoes, Tomatoes, Strawberries, Barley Tobacco, hell even Flu Cured Tobacco, Cotton, Peanuts. The list goes on and on. I mentioned corn as one of the only automated crops there is if you open your damn eyes and read what I wrote. Besides that, we are very short handed. Your drones and sensors can't feed and butcher a damn hog or cow. What about milk machines, who put's them on the utters? Farming. I repeat... Farming will NEVER be automated and will require intensive labor in which we white men are becoming too lazy to do.

Hell, ain't it about that time of year one of you Cali's throw a cigarette butt out under a Eucalyptus tree somewhere?
Gittinwidit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-04-2019, 10:36 AM   #383 (permalink)
Registered User
 
bigun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member # 29037
Location: Mountainair NM
Posts: 13,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by ky scrambled View Post
I took my son for a ride in one of them new spaceships they try to pass off as tractors last fall. My FIL doesn't farm anymore but he leases out his land to the neighbors who have about 2k acres total.

Anyways, my boy and I were chasing birds around the field on the SxS and the young kid stops and asked my boy if he wanted a ride.

Ive been in a few tractors in my life but never anything like this. He was the grandson of the farmer and he was telling me "Grandpa didn't like this stuff at first but now he loves it"
I watch several farmers on youtube, I spent time on my grandparents 5 acre farm in the 60s with a Ferguson 35. I remember when we got an Umbrella "Happy times" these guys have cabs with AC/heaters, stereos, GPS steering, auto trans, cruise control, jump seats I wouldn't doubt you could get a built in fridge to keep your beer cold!
__________________
ďIndeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one..." C S Lewis
bigun is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-04-2019, 10:38 AM   #384 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Member # 193950
Posts: 1,818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gittinwidit View Post
What about milk machines, who put's them on the utters? Farming. I repeat... Farming will NEVER be automated and will require intensive labor in which we white men are becoming too lazy to do.
Never heard of robotic milkers? Welcome to the early 2000s:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nWJYYCKnik

Aaron Z
__________________
At some point you have to accept that lots of naturally-occurring substances can kill you-Solandri
aczlan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2019, 02:55 AM   #385 (permalink)
Rock God
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Member # 18369
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,002
Video worth a watch check it out >

Last edited by Wazzobie; 06-05-2019 at 02:56 AM.
Wazzobie is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2019, 05:30 AM   #386 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Member # 7772
Posts: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gittinwidit View Post
^^^ You evidently know nothing about large farm operations that are spread across the US. They depend solely on immigrants for no white man wants that job. So bad the white man enslaved the black man for a while to do it for them. Then when that was abolished, they turned to immigrants and it hasn't changed since.

But on the flip side, no need for immigrants when all our farms cut way back from the China trade wars. It's just jobs lost all together.

But besides processors (such as bailers / combines / and such) There's not much automation available for farming. Never will be. It's a job that has to be done by the naked eye and feel of a human hand.
You didn't read what I said because you are ignorant and stuck in your ways, and your post contains a serious fallacy. Just because farms are currently using human labor does not mean it can't, or more specifically, WON'T be automated.

Quote:
It's a job that has to be done by the naked eye and feel of a human hand.
Seriously, do you read books or watch historical documentaries?

Do you mean that we need human craftsmanship like we use to hand-grind each lifter before assembling it in the engine? Or the way that we hand-grind each valve for tightness? We need a human eye for that, right?

Like how we have to have the human eye, hand, and experience to shape each and every fender for each and every car?

That's the way it was done. You are on a frickin' automotive board and you made that argument? Really?

You realize the United States had to make Merlin P-51 engines mass-production and interchangeable because the original Rolls Royce production method was virtually individually hand-crafted and the British believed it had to be that way? They believed high-performance turbo-supercharged aircraft engines had to be hand-crafted. The original steam and jet turbines were individually hand-crafted. Now turbine blades are almost untouched by human hands during the entire process.

Basic industrial history muh dude.

Quote:
Then when that was abolished, they turned to immigrants and it hasn't changed since.
Nonsense, farming has been nothing but steady automation except for the industries allowed to use Illegal and Migrant labor, which is heavily subsidized because of the seasonality.



Now there are unmanned tractors in hayfields which have eliminated 90% of the farm labor jobs. That's why the family farm died and everyone moved to cities.

And now it's hitting the final segment: Fruit and table vegetable operations.

Farms are a business and every single labor businessman is eager to eliminate that labor. California and other migrant labor States have been subsidizing farm and Illegal laborers for decades so the change has been slow in those areas.

That time is over.

Now we will have 30 million more un/underemployed people who don't speak the language and are LIT-RUHLLY formal second-class citizens with more loyalty back home than they have here. The US never has and never can absorb and assimilate that amount of people. And besides, back when Europeans migrated here, the government literally cracked heads on ethnic identarian movements, just like how they stamped out German-American identity in WWI and II.



Quote:
72x more work than a crew of manual laborers
Awww, the poor, lazy, subsidized Vintners have to automate, just like everyone else did 80 years ago.

Look, Ma, no e. coli!



You need to be more forward-looking and realize we need to get ahead of this.

Quote:
no white man wants that job.
Your argument is 35 years old, Grandpa.

Last edited by EverNoob; 06-05-2019 at 05:34 AM.
EverNoob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2019, 06:32 AM   #387 (permalink)
Registered User
 
anatram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Member # 106145
Location: Deer Park, By God Texas
Posts: 1,939
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gittinwidit View Post
Sorry pal but you just caught me before my coffee...WTF?

On topic here about immigrants...

You know absolutely nothing about planting, maintaining and harvesting Sweet Potatoes, Tomatoes, Strawberries, Barley Tobacco, hell even Flu Cured Tobacco, Cotton, Peanuts. The list goes on and on. I mentioned corn as one of the only automated crops there is if you open your damn eyes and read what I wrote. Besides that, we are very short handed. Your drones and sensors can't feed and butcher a damn hog or cow. What about milk machines, who put's them on the utters? Farming. I repeat... Farming will NEVER be automated and will require intensive labor in which we white men are becoming too lazy to do.

:
You have absolutely no clue what the hell you are talking about, everything listed above with the exception of strawberry farming which needs to be hand planted, has been mechanized.

So I guess cotton balers are a figment of my imagination? Guess how they came about.
__________________
I used to be a lifeguard, till some blue kid got me fired..
anatram is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2019, 07:00 AM   #388 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Member # 90667
Posts: 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverNoob View Post
Your argument is 35 years old, Grandpa.
Let me tell you a story of the old days young man...

Technology has seemed to have changed everything in some way. We're just not all beaming into work just yet. Let's see it happen!

I'm sure it will all sort itself out for the fact that still today, the white man likes to eat. In the end it just may cost more to eat...
Gittinwidit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2019, 07:07 AM   #389 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice
 
jeepyj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Member # 17637
Location: Middlesex NY
Posts: 2,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gittinwidit View Post
^^^ You evidently know nothing about large farm operations that are spread across the US. They depend solely on immigrants for no white man wants that job. So bad the white man enslaved the black man for a while to do it for them. Then when that was abolished, they turned to immigrants and it hasn't changed since.

But on the flip side, no need for immigrants when all our farms cut way back from the China trade wars. It's just jobs lost all together.

But besides processors (such as bailers / combines / and such) There's not much automation available for farming. Never will be. It's a job that has to be done by the naked eye and feel of a human hand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyComanche View Post
Did somebody smash you in the head with the rock of ignorance, and then force you to live under it for the rest of time?

That statement is beyond laughable, in case you're not clear on what I'm saying. Automation and mechanisation has reduced the amount of labour required to farm to a tiny fraction of what it was only a hundred years ago, and every year it gets better.

The only reason they use cheap labour to pick is because they still can. Take it away and you will see it change to be more efficient.


And that Harry Johnson guy is amazing at ruining his own shitty arguments.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Johnson View Post
There is indeed tons of automation in farming. I also have friends currently working on engineering what I can only describe as giant Farm Roombas to eliminate even more labor. What I know from talking with them about it is that it's extremely difficult to build something that can harvest like a human. Everyone is trying, no one is succeeding, and every crop is different.

Why are all these huge companies doing this? Because despite the current level of automation, there's a labor shortage. I'm not talking about some janky mom and pop operation that just can't afford it. I'm talking about the big players in industrial ag.

The same companies that are piling money into automation are also piling money into recruiting and building infrastructure to attract more labor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom tom View Post
I donít usually get sucked into this......but itís almost Tuesday.

You are one dumb mother fucker. Vineyards in Napa are using drones to survey grape fields, almond farmers are using yield sensing harvesters that tell them what to do better next season, pot growers water there crops from their cell phones and corn farmers are getting blow jobs from there sister in the cab of a John Deere because the tractor drives itself.

Low level labor is being replaced with technology all over the place. The work force has shifted to skilled trade, highly educated or Bernie Sanderís voter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aczlan View Post
Never heard of robotic milkers? Welcome to the early 2000s:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nWJYYCKnik

Aaron Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverNoob View Post
You didn't read what I said because you are ignorant and stuck in your ways, and your post contains a serious fallacy. Just because farms are currently using human labor does not mean it can't, or more specifically, WON'T be automated.



Seriously, do you read books or watch historical documentaries?

Do you mean that we need human craftsmanship like we use to hand-grind each lifter before assembling it in the engine? Or the way that we hand-grind each valve for tightness? We need a human eye for that, right?

Like how we have to have the human eye, hand, and experience to shape each and every fender for each and every car?

That's the way it was done. You are on a frickin' automotive board and you made that argument? Really?

You realize the United States had to make Merlin P-51 engines mass-production and interchangeable because the original Rolls Royce production method was virtually individually hand-crafted and the British believed it had to be that way? They believed high-performance turbo-supercharged aircraft engines had to be hand-crafted. The original steam and jet turbines were individually hand-crafted. Now turbine blades are almost untouched by human hands during the entire process.

Basic industrial history muh dude.



Nonsense, farming has been nothing but steady automation except for the industries allowed to use Illegal and Migrant labor, which is heavily subsidized because of the seasonality.



Now there are unmanned tractors in hayfields which have eliminated 90% of the farm labor jobs. That's why the family farm died and everyone moved to cities.

And now it's hitting the final segment: Fruit and table vegetable operations.

Farms are a business and every single labor businessman is eager to eliminate that labor. California and other migrant labor States have been subsidizing farm and Illegal laborers for decades so the change has been slow in those areas.

That time is over.

Now we will have 30 million more un/underemployed people who don't speak the language and are LIT-RUHLLY formal second-class citizens with more loyalty back home than they have here. The US never has and never can absorb and assimilate that amount of people. And besides, back when Europeans migrated here, the government literally cracked heads on ethnic identarian movements, just like how they stamped out German-American identity in WWI and II.





Awww, the poor, lazy, subsidized Vintners have to automate, just like everyone else did 80 years ago.

Look, Ma, no e. coli!



You need to be more forward-looking and realize we need to get ahead of this.



Your argument is 35 years old, Grandpa.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anatram View Post
You have absolutely no clue what the hell you are talking about, everything listed above with the exception of strawberry farming which needs to be hand planted, has been mechanized.

So I guess cotton balers are a figment of my imagination? Guess how they came about.

There's a thread for this. . .
__________________
Quote:
Treason is about betraying your fellow citizens to an enemy. Not about betraying your government to your fellow citizens.
jeepyj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2019, 11:27 AM   #390 (permalink)
Registered User
 
supersize75k5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member # 29341
Location: gilbert az
Posts: 3,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wazzobie View Post
Video worth a watch check it out > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKm9nfw_CRQ
So kind of random but my Brother in laws company is the contractor doing this job as well as they have been bidding and trying for others.

Was at the job last week and this week on site, happy to answer any oddball questions.

A lot of very passionate people involved from the land owner, to the workers and the group pushing it.

As of yesterday the wall section is finished and they are wrapping up concrete for a high speed access road up a 31 percent grade. The BP had no access here before and its mind blowing how easy it was for migrants or drug runners to take advantage of this.

The gate got the a-ok and signed off, that is going up next to the dam on the east side of the project, lighting it getting wired and a big beautiful flag 60 plus foot flag pole as a cherry on top.

Currently the wall dead ends on the west side into a vertical cut in the mountain and talks are under way to continue it down and around the mountain and onto two more additional landowners. Mountain access roads to the wall as well as look out observation spots were added in, BP can now actually see down into Juarez and any build up of activity.

Its hard to explain just how open this area was, in mexico they literally had staging areas, drop off points and lots being used, there was zero barrier and once bp was on a task or distracted with one indecent they could and were easily overran from lack or resources.


This one section is up and above what they have anywhere else and there is more in the pipeline



-Shawn
supersize75k5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2019, 02:44 PM   #391 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Member # 7772
Posts: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepyj View Post
There's a thread for this. . .
Granularizing the conversation is a tactic to make it seem like everyone who advocates The Wall is some type of deranged xenophobe. Some are, and they have a Right to the discussion as well.

But there's a rational argument for The Wall, which I tried to make in one dimension. There's also a moral argument to be made, and that defuses the SJFakes because they claim total ownership of all Caring, Moral issues.

Anti-immigration voices constantly cede that territory and it's a loser tactic.

We have an obligation first to the Homeland and all that that means. And we have an obligation to Mexico, our neighbor. We are obligated to not allow them to use Mass Emmigration and Remittances to disguise their corrupt, Feudal Nacro-State. They need to solve their social problems. That can't happen while their subjugated masses are hopping the border and hudding in a barrio, sending money back home to ultimately end up in the pockets of their Masters.

These are some of the reasons why The Wall is an obligation. It's a legal, rational, moral obligation on many levels.
EverNoob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2019, 04:04 PM   #392 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Member # 28880
Location: Spreckels, Ca
Posts: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverNoob View Post
Granularizing the conversation is a tactic to make it seem like everyone who advocates The Wall is some type of deranged xenophobe. Some are, and they have a Right to the discussion as well.

But there's a rational argument for The Wall, which I tried to make in one dimension. There's also a moral argument to be made, and that defuses the SJFakes because they claim total ownership of all Caring, Moral issues.

Anti-immigration voices constantly cede that territory and it's a loser tactic.

We have an obligation first to the Homeland and all that that means. And we have an obligation to Mexico, our neighbor. We are obligated to not allow them to use Mass Emmigration and Remittances to disguise their corrupt, Feudal Nacro-State. They need to solve their social problems. That can't happen while their subjugated masses are hopping the border and hudding in a barrio, sending money back home to ultimately end up in the pockets of their Masters.

These are some of the reasons why The Wall is an obligation. It's a legal, rational, moral obligation on many levels.
Most of the people illegally immigrating aren't from Mexico though. Hence why president threatened Mexico with tariffs- he wants to them to stop acting as a bridge to the US.

Last edited by Harry Johnson; 06-05-2019 at 04:05 PM.
Harry Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2019, 04:18 PM   #393 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice
 
jeepyj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Member # 17637
Location: Middlesex NY
Posts: 2,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverNoob View Post
Granularizing the conversation is a tactic to make it seem like everyone who advocates The Wall is some type of deranged xenophobe. Some are, and they have a Right to the discussion as well.
I'm not sure where you were going with this. I thought I opened the wall thread and it was filled with people arguing about automagic farming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverNoob View Post
But there's a rational argument for The Wall, which I tried to make in one dimension. There's also a moral argument to be made, and that defuses the SJFakes because they claim total ownership of all Caring, Moral issues.

Anti-immigration voices constantly cede that territory and it's a loser tactic.

We have an obligation first to the Homeland and all that that means. And we have an obligation to Mexico, our neighbor. We are obligated to not allow them to use Mass Emmigration and Remittances to disguise their corrupt, Feudal Nacro-State. They need to solve their social problems. That can't happen while their subjugated masses are hopping the border and hudding in a barrio, sending money back home to ultimately end up in the pockets of their Masters.

These are some of the reasons why The Wall is an obligation. It's a legal, rational, moral obligation on many levels.
Agreed. I also agree with post #369 in it's entirety. Not to thread derail again, but have you seen 'Borderless' by Lauren Southern? The part about Ireland was telling. The US is huge compared to Ireland so it will take longer to get to the point of saturation, but that doesn't mean it won't happen.

.
__________________
Quote:
Treason is about betraying your fellow citizens to an enemy. Not about betraying your government to your fellow citizens.
jeepyj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2019, 04:27 PM   #394 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Member # 7772
Posts: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepyj View Post
I'm not sure where you were going with this. I thought I opened the wall thread and it was filled with people arguing about automagic farming.

.
When topic comes up and I enter, stating I want deportation of Illegal Aliens and a restructuring of Immigration Law which results in far less immigration overall, I am simply branded a Xenophobe and Racist.

This is a thread about the Wall. The accepted Corporate-Canadian position on the subject is that we're all a bunch of Nazis.

Well that's not the case. Granularizing the conversation and disallowing motivation leaves the narrative in the status quo state, which is incorrect, and disingenuous.

My original statement above condensed all of this but there it is, as I want it to be understood how the Corporations and anti-White Racists are refereeing the discussion.
EverNoob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2019, 06:01 PM   #395 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice
 
jeepyj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Member # 17637
Location: Middlesex NY
Posts: 2,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverNoob View Post
When topic comes up and I enter, stating I want deportation of Illegal Aliens and a restructuring of Immigration Law which results in far less immigration overall, I am simply branded a Xenophobe and Racist.

This is a thread about the Wall. The accepted Corporate-Canadian position on the subject is that we're all a bunch of Nazis.

Well that's not the case. Granularizing the conversation and disallowing motivation leaves the narrative in the status quo state, which is incorrect, and disingenuous.

My original statement above condensed all of this but there it is, as I want it to be understood how the Corporations and anti-White Racists are refereeing the discussion.
You quoted me. Did you think I was attempting to "referee the discussion" by trying to move the argument about whether or not farming can be automated?

.
__________________
Quote:
Treason is about betraying your fellow citizens to an enemy. Not about betraying your government to your fellow citizens.

Last edited by jeepyj; 06-05-2019 at 06:02 PM.
jeepyj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2019, 06:33 PM   #396 (permalink)
Change is good.
 
Roc Doc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Member # 20631
Location: Desert Hills, AZ
Posts: 35,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverNoob View Post
When topic comes up and I enter, stating I want deportation of Illegal Aliens and a restructuring of Immigration Law which results in far less immigration overall, I am simply branded a Xenophobe and Racist.

This is a thread about the Wall. The accepted Corporate-Canadian position on the subject is that we're all a bunch of Nazis.

Well that's not the case. Granularizing the conversation and disallowing motivation leaves the narrative in the status quo state, which is incorrect, and disingenuous.

My original statement above condensed all of this but there it is, as I want it to be understood how the Corporations and anti-White Racists are refereeing the discussion.
Who taught you when to use capital letters?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustard Dog
Me and my co driver were running across the Lakebed on our way to pre run when we saw :gary: walking his dog.

We didn't stop to say hi cause he's a fucking douchebag.
Roc Doc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2019, 07:10 PM   #397 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Member # 31211
Location: Montrose, CO
Posts: 1,213
I am all for Trumps last idea that was bus them to the sanctuary cities. If an illegal is caught outside a designated sanctuary city, they get shipped off immediately...preferably to North Korea.
charlieboyd65 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2019, 07:04 AM   #398 (permalink)
Rock God
 
5150 Jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Member # 39977
Location: Rocklin, CA
Posts: 1,502
Imagine that, walls works.

__________________
"Look at all the people here tonight!!"


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Save the Hammers Rally #655
5150 Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2019, 07:12 AM   #399 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Member # 213125
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,683
I watched a video yesterday about the wall. They stopped 36,000 people in one month with just a half mile of wall they had just built. Fucking unreal
Aisin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2019, 07:18 AM   #400 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Member # 111524
Location: Texas... we dont F*&*% around
Posts: 15,665
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisin View Post
I watched a video yesterday about the wall. They stopped 36,000 people in one month with just a half mile of wall they had just built. Fucking unreal
That is a lie. Walls don't work.
__________________
shhhh.....
Texas97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.