Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum (https://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chit-Chat (https://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Bump this thread every time kmkommes makes a bad financial decision (https://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2675870)

Motorcharge 01-24-2019 04:59 AM

Bump this thread every time kmkommes makes a bad financial decision
 
or asks for financial advise he'll ignore. :flipoff2:

DMG 01-24-2019 05:05 AM

Pretty ironic on a forum originally dedicated to spending $10k modding a $10k vehicle to make it worth $3500.

ransil 01-24-2019 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMG (Post 44284510)
Pretty ironic on a forum originally dedicated to spending $10k modding a $10k vehicle to make it worth $3500.

Dont forget about the tool's, Garage, Trailer and tow vehicles ect... more like 75k plus

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

45acp 01-24-2019 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMG (Post 44284510)
Pretty ironic on a forum originally dedicated to spending $10k modding a $10k vehicle to make it worth $3500.

Which is why I spent $10k modding a $1500 vehicle to make it worth $500. Everyone here was getting divorced and losing their shit because it was worth something. My ex had in the decree that I had to take the crawler. :flipoff2:

DMG 01-24-2019 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 45acp (Post 44284542)
Which is why I spent $10k modding a $1500 vehicle to make it worth $500. Everyone here was getting divorced and losing their shit because it was worth something. My ex had in the decree that I had to take the crawler. :flipoff2:

Probably because you have to air up the tires, charge the battery, fiddle with 3 things, top off the atf and let it warm up for 10 minutes before it goes groaning out onto the road shaking from the flat spots on the tires. That is more vehicular bullshit than a woman can handle in a year.

kmkommes 01-24-2019 06:26 AM

Subscribed. :flipoff2:

ky scrambled 01-24-2019 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMG (Post 44284612)
Probably because you have to air up the tires, charge the battery, fiddle with 3 things, top off the atf and let it warm up for 10 minutes before it goes groaning out onto the road shaking from the flat spots on the tires. That is more vehicular bullshit than a woman can handle in a year.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

mudslinger99 01-24-2019 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMG (Post 44284612)
Probably because you have to air up the tires, charge the battery, fiddle with 3 things, top off the atf and let it warm up for 10 minutes before it goes groaning out onto the road shaking from the flat spots on the tires. That is more vehicular bullshit than a woman can handle in a year.

Sounds like we owned the same truck(s) :laughing:

DMG 01-24-2019 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mudslinger99 (Post 44284722)
Sounds like we owned the same truck(s) :laughing:

Very likely :laughing:

45acp 01-24-2019 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMG (Post 44284612)
Probably because you have to air up the tires, charge the battery, fiddle with 3 things, top off the atf and let it warm up for 10 minutes before it goes groaning out onto the road shaking from the flat spots on the tires. That is more vehicular bullshit than a woman can handle in a year.

And, bang on the side of the tank with a pipe to get the fuel pump moving. :laughing:

DMG 01-24-2019 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 45acp (Post 44284854)
And, bang on the side of the tank with a pipe to get the fuel pump moving. :laughing:

That was number two of the fiddle with three things. :flipoff2:

ADChevy4x4 01-24-2019 08:31 AM

Bump this thread every time guys who criticize another off road vehicle build despite they don't even have such a vehicle

powerstroke73 01-24-2019 12:56 PM

Wait a minute. You mean you guys all have offroad trucks? I thought this place was just to come to piss off everyone and argue about politics? Sumbitch.

Action Fab 01-24-2019 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ADChevy4x4 (Post 44284860)
Bump this thread every time guys who criticize another off road vehicle build despite they don't even have such a vehicle

What if we have several that aren't finished because we refuse to spend money on them and instead milk the tit of savvy horse trading over long periods of time to get a rig together? :homer:

Can we criticize?

will12785 01-24-2019 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Action Fab (Post 44285518)
What if we have several that aren't finished because we refuse to spend money on them and instead milk the tit of savvy horse trading over long periods of time to get a rig together? :homer:

Can we criticize?

I sure hope not :laughing:

WTF? 01-24-2019 05:33 PM

I feel like we'd get more action out of a thread for everytime waterhead gives or admits to making financial moves ( which are retarded more often than not.)

billdacat 01-24-2019 05:39 PM

I'am bumping it based on the sale of his Jeep to a known felon. :laughing:

DMG 01-25-2019 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WTF? (Post 44285852)
I feel like we'd get more action out of a thread for everytime waterhead gives or admits to making financial moves ( which are retarded more often than not.)

Except that somehow that dumb motherfawker hasba corvette and multiple rental properties. :homer::confused:

thumping 01-25-2019 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Action Fab (Post 44285518)
What if we have several that aren't finished because we refuse to spend money on them and instead milk the tit of savvy horse trading over long periods of time to get a rig together? :homer:

Can we criticize?

Short answer...no.

Long answer....fuck you and your opinion :flipoff2:

ExWrench 01-25-2019 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thumping (Post 44286694)
Long answer....fuck you and your opinion :flipoff2:

Dood! WTF is wrong with you? :mad3:
















You totally missed an opportunity to use "... and the horse you rode in on" :laughing:

thumping 01-25-2019 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExWrench (Post 44286720)
Dood! WTF is wrong with you? :mad3:

You totally missed an opportunity to use "... and the horse you rode in on" :laughing:

:laughing:

I'm trying to be the more kinder gentler pirate....:flipoff2:

92_Chevy_1500 01-25-2019 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billdacat (Post 44285864)
I'am bumping it based on the sale of his Jeep to a known felon. :laughing:

To be fair, it sounds like at the time the Jeep was sold, said purchaser's felon status was unknown.. :flipoff2:

kmkommes 01-30-2019 08:38 AM

Going to go look at buying this today. He said $17,000.

Dont have time today to research the cost to fix it but it looks like a semi-safe buy.

https://appleton.craigslist.org/cto/...802791125.html

conwaymuddy 01-30-2019 09:01 AM

$17000 for a truck with a junk motor? I'd say this is the right thread

WTF? 01-30-2019 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kmkommes (Post 44294990)
Going to go look at buying this today. He said $17,000.

Dont have time today to research the cost to fix it but it looks like a semi-safe buy.

https://appleton.craigslist.org/cto/...802791125.html


Why would an LTZ have katzkin seats?

I'd want to be at 12-15 on that.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.