Swat kicks in door because of sick child - Page 2 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2019, 12:14 PM   #26 (permalink)
III

Member # 2032
Quote:
Originally Posted by smracing View Post
Might just be easier to vaccinate your kids.
Keep sucking the governments dick

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2019, 12:14 PM   #27 (permalink)

Member # 85771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landslide View Post
Eeeeeew
Skeet shooting!

skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet...

*stretch* *yawn*

"Yall do what ya want, Im going to bed"
Old 03-28-2019, 12:19 PM   #28 (permalink)

Member # 118363
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDMIKE View Post
This was my 1st thought.

Do you think any of the guys on that SWAT team looked at each other and said, "Are we really kicking this door in because of a baby with a temperature??".
Probably went something like this...
Captain - We need you to kick in a door and take a kid from their parents...
SWAT Team - You had us a kick in a door.

Later at the house...
Who gets to shoot the dog this time? Lets paper, rock, scissors for it.

Door breach
Flash bangs galore
Kill dog(s)
Gun butt dad to the face
Recover child

Back at the station...
Bro hugs and gay butt secks all around
xj42 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2019, 01:40 PM   #29 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 52443
If one of you had the job to go take a kid from a pirate.
Would you swat?
Old 03-28-2019, 01:48 PM   #30 (permalink)

Member # 57128
Quote:
Originally Posted by ev13wt View Post
If one of you had the job to go take a kid from a pirate.
Would you swat?
Weren't you the one advocating for the .gov knowing better than the parents in the other thread about school and that's why they should be taught how to dildo their asses in class despite parents being against it? This is the same thing. Parent judgement vs. government judgement.
Yota Up is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2019, 01:56 PM   #31 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 116537
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Keep sucking the governments dick
Feel free to not vaccinate your children, but don't expect your kids to be allowed to attend government schools or daycares that us dick suckers pay for. The rest of us don't appreciate our children being put at risk because of other irresponsible and uninformed parents.

That said, I'd like to think the cops could have gained entry with less drama.

In terms of blame and level of stupidity, I'd put it mostly one the parents and possibly a little on the "doctor." What the fuck is a Naturopathic? I sure as hell would not take my sick child to one.

If the so called doctor believed the unvaccinated kid to have meningitis and his fever was in excess of 100 degrees, his life could have been in imminent danger. If the kid is at home with his unvaccinated siblings, they would likely be infected as well.

If I visit my doctor with a sick kid and he tells me to take my kid to the ER now, I take my fucking kid to the ER now. If his fever had come down, it would not matter because I would have already been on my way to the ER and would have him checked regardless. If I did call the doctor and ask and he says, no, take your kid to the ER anyway. I take my kid to the ER.

If the doctor is so concerned he called ahead to the ER (I assume to arrange some kind of quarantine) and they call back and say no show, I'd likely call CPS because if not, I'd likely violating the law and putting my medical license at risk--not to mention possibly facilitating the spread of a deadly illness.

If the popo show up at my house with CPS and say: hey, the doctor is really concerned about your sick kid, he needs to go to the ER, I'd say OK, WTF we're going.

If I said, no, go get a fucking warrant and they come back and say, OK, here's you fucking warrant, I'd open the fucking door.

Again, I'd like to think the cops could have found a less dramatic way to handle it, but once it escalated to the point of a doctor calling CPS saying a two yo needs to be in the ER right now, and warrant obtained from a judge, you are going to lose the argument with the popo regarding entry. It's not like the popo are in a position to render a second opinion on a doctor's diagnosis.

And, what's CPS to do? They have a doctor making an emergency call to them for a sick kid who came to his office and he believes needs to be in the ER right now. They can't just ignore that shit.
emiller22207 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2019, 02:48 PM   #32 (permalink)

Member # 86724
Quote:
Originally Posted by emiller22207 View Post
Feel free to not vaccinate your children, but don't expect your kids to be allowed to attend government schools or daycares that us dick suckers pay for. The rest of us don't appreciate our children being put at risk because of other irresponsible and uninformed parents.

In terms of blame and level of stupidity, I'd put it mostly one the parents and possibly a little on the "doctor." What the fuck is a Naturopathic? I sure as hell would not take my sick child to one.

If the so called doctor believed the unvaccinated kid to have meningitis and his fever was in excess of 100 degrees, his life could have been in imminent danger. If the kid is at home with his unvaccinated siblings, they would likely be infected as well.

If I visit my doctor with a sick kid and he tells me to take my kid to the ER now, I take my fucking kid to the ER now. If his fever had come down, it would not matter because I would have already been on my way to the ER and would have him checked regardless. If I did call the doctor and ask and he says, no, take your kid to the ER anyway. I take my kid to the ER.

If the doctor is so concerned he called ahead to the ER (I assume to arrange some kind of quarantine) and they call back and say no show, I'd likely call CPS because if not, I'd likely violating the law and putting my medical license at risk--not to mention possibly facilitating the spread of a deadly illness.

If the popo show up at my house with CPS and say: hey, the doctor is really concerned about your sick kid, he needs to go to the ER, I'd say OK, WTF we're going.

If I said, no, go get a fucking warrant and they come back and say, OK, here's you fucking warrant, I'd open the fucking door.

Again, I'd like to think the cops could have found a less dramatic way to handle it, but once it escalated to the point of a doctor calling CPS saying a two yo needs to be in the ER right now, and warrant obtained from a judge, you are going to lose the argument with the popo regarding entry. It's not like the popo are in a position to render a second opinion on a doctor's diagnosis.

And, what's CPS to do? They have a doctor making an emergency call to them for a sick kid who came to his office and he believes needs to be in the ER right now. They can't just ignore that shit.
all I see here is a lot of rationalizations for other people making decisions for you and your families health care.

if her kids die because she's a dumb anti vaxxer bitch, then her kids fucking die.
it's not my responsibility to make sure her fucking kids are safe.

Old 03-28-2019, 03:36 PM   #33 (permalink)
Get Off My Lawn

Member # 77386
Quote:
It was dinnertime on February 25 when the pregnant mother took her 2-year-old to the doctor with a fever of over 100. The doctor told her to take him to the emergency room, fearing that because the boy was unvaccinated, perhaps he had meningitis—a life-threatening disease.
Here's what I imagine they're making an example out of.

Last edited by Action Fab; 03-28-2019 at 03:37 PM.
Action Fab is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2019, 04:00 PM   #34 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 109423
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckupq View Post
Sounds like there is more to the story than just a simple fever.
Yep. Per reddit.....

"Without revealing too many details, this happened down the road from me and I know several of the people that work at this doctor's office. This is what I've heard from those that I've spoken with:

CPS was called on the parents due to the child's high fever and the parents' refusal to do anything about it. Had the parents simply answered the door the whole situation would probably have deescalated and it would have been fine; however, the family willfully ignored CPS and shut themselves in the house. CPS came back several times to try and make sure the kids (there were several in the house, not just the toddler) were ok. After being ignored again and again they came back with a warrant.

There wasn't just a 2 year old with a high fever in the house. There were more sick children, cribs and beds covered in vomit, filth, etc you get the idea. CPS can't just go take your kids. There's procedures to follow. You have to fuck up over and over again to have your kids taken away.

Finally, regarding the doctor reporting the parent - she had to. It's the moral and ethical thing to do and furthermore she's required to by law.

EDIT - here's a relatively unbiased account of what happened.

https://www.azfamily.com/news/chandl...4eaa39a0b.html

I forgot to mention the unattended shotgun by the kid's bed.

Also, probably the most important part:

"there was a present danger [to the child] that required immediate medical attention"
Go back to riding your Fag Dog Brokeback or whatever the fuck its called.
1990GT50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2019, 04:05 PM   #35 (permalink)

Member # 145976
I bet the neighborhood heron dealer was freaking the fuck out that night. Everyone was flushing there stash for sure.
wheelinxj42 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2019, 04:13 PM   #36 (permalink)
Random Dude

Member # 467273
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelinxj42 View Post
I bet the neighborhood heron dealer was freaking the fuck out that night.
Wow, I had no idea the market for long-legged coastal birds was sufficient to support neighborhood dealers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<-- Random crap you might find useful
ExWrench is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2019, 04:26 PM   #37 (permalink)

Member # 145976
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExWrench View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelinxj42 View Post
I bet the neighborhood heron dealer was freaking the fuck out that night.
Wow, I had no idea the market for long-legged coastal birds was sufficient to support neighborhood dealers.
You learned something new today.
wheelinxj42 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2019, 04:53 PM   #38 (permalink)

Member # 214685
Quote:
Originally Posted by xj42 View Post
Probably went something like this...
Captain - We need you to kick in a door and take a kid from their parents...
SWAT Team - You had us a kick in a door.

Later at the house...
Who gets to shoot the dog this time? Lets paper, rock, scissors for it.

Door breach
Flash bangs galore
Kill dog(s)
Gun butt dad to the face
Recover child

Back at the station...
Bro hugs and gay butt secks all around

I was gonna say something about not being able to see past their door breaching boners or something like that. But yeah, you basically took the words out of my mouth on that one.
Byro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2019, 05:16 PM   #39 (permalink)

Member # 57128
Oh how things change from the original post...
Quote:
Originally Posted by crispins View Post
It was dinnertime on February 25 when the pregnant mother took her 2-year-old to the doctor with a fever of over 100.
"Beck says the doctor found Heber's temperature to be 105 degrees"

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispins View Post
Mom took his temperature again, and it was almost normal.
"his mother retook his temperature and found it was going down. "He's acting normal. He's dancing with his sisters in his car seat. And I take his temperature and it's 102," said Beck."

More BS:
(dad says)""The clutter was laundry on our couch," said Bryce."
(cops say)"The police report indicated that the home had clutter all over the floor which made it difficult to walk"

As far as why she didn't want to take the kid to the hospital? "told Beck to take the toddler to the hospital, a police report said. The mother was reluctant because the boy wasn't vaccinated, and she feared "possible repercussions," the report said."

And finally, "DCS had been involved with the family multiple times".

So, anyone able to pull up a facebook for either of the parents, Sarah Beck and Brooks Bryce?

Last edited by Yota Up; 03-28-2019 at 05:24 PM.
Yota Up is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2019, 05:22 PM   #40 (permalink)
Change is good.

Member # 20631
Well two things. This was not SWAT, just your garden variety door kicker Popo. And the shotgun was reported to be non-functioning, so maybe it was for mailbox baseball.

This is fucked up all around.

We didn't stop to say hi cause he's a fucking douchebag.
Roc Doc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2019, 05:23 PM   #41 (permalink)
mj

Member # 1919
stupid vaxxor
if your vaccines worked why would you fear an unvaccinated person?

if poisoning ones children is a requirement for them to be brainwashed in government indoctrination centers about trannies being able to pick 'helicopter' or 'pony' as their gender then please prevent my kids from attending.

Plotkin himself admits they have never done a safety study on vaccines, on the witness stand no less.
the info is out there, vaccines are fucking dangerous and UNTESTED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGDNsqk0KR0

Quote:

mj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2019, 05:32 PM   #42 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 52443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yota Up View Post
Weren't you the one advocating for the .gov knowing better than the parents in the other thread about school and that's why they should be taught how to dildo their asses in class despite parents being against it? This is the same thing. Parent judgement vs. government judgement.
Well let's see how it plays out.

In your perfect world you'd have two walls and just kick everyone out ya don't like, huh?
Old 03-28-2019, 05:32 PM   #43 (permalink)

Member # 52361
My kids aren't vaccinated, 2 girls on the honor roll, my boy is a gifted pain in the ass, at the top of the height weight charts, I'm open for my mind to be changed, but haven't seen it yet.

And I've had a fuck the police stance for several years now, can't see that changing either
PROJECTJUNKIE is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2019, 05:34 PM   #44 (permalink)
mj

Member # 1919
nice research bud, the CDC. wow.
so go look at the list of testing done on vaccines to determine there safety to the public.
go ahead, I will wait.
shouldnt take long as they have never tested them against unvaccinated, they do not deny this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrCZAEZgIsY

I linked a video of Plotkin on the witness stand admitting that just above this post.
Plotkins name is on the book of Vaccines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peow130 View Post
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/basics/test-approve.html

https://www.historyofvaccines.org/co...and-regulation

Please educate yourself. Vaccines do not, have not, nor will they ever cause autism. Autism begins to be obvious around the same time most children are vaccinated, but correlation is not causation.

A study on the MMR vaccine released earlier this month:

https://annals.org/aim/fullarticle/2...e-cohort-study

Conclusion:
The study strongly supports that MMR vaccination does not increase the risk for autism, does not trigger autism in susceptible children, and is not associated with clustering of autism cases after vaccination. It adds to previous studies through significant additional statistical power and by addressing hypotheses of susceptible subgroups and clustering of cases.
Old 03-28-2019, 05:45 PM   #45 (permalink)

Member # 69633
Location: I live in my body: On the land near Paradise Township, Jefferson State, not by choice.
Ditto on all counts.

Welcome to the party pal.

If you are ever in my AO I'll buy you a beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROJECTJUNKIE View Post
My kids aren't vaccinated, 2 girls on the honor roll, my boy is a gifted pain in the ass, at the top of the height weight charts, I'm open for my mind to be changed, but haven't seen it yet.

And I've had a fuck the police stance for several years now, can't see that changing either
Old 03-28-2019, 05:47 PM   #46 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 116537
Quote:
Originally Posted by mj View Post
nice research bud, the CDC. wow.
so go look at the list of testing done on vaccines to determine there safety to the public.
go ahead, I will wait.
shouldnt take long as they have never tested them against unvaccinated, they do not deny this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrCZAEZgIsY

I linked a video of Plotkin on the witness stand admitting that just above this post.
Plotkins name is on the book of Vaccines
I knew NERVEMAN, and you sir, are no NERVEMAN. He was at least better informed on bad science, and not an apparent dumbass.
emiller22207 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2019, 06:24 PM   #47 (permalink)
Change is good.

Member # 20631
Quote:
I knew NERVEMAN, and you sir, are no NERVEMAN. He was at least better informed on bad science, and not an apparent dumbass.

We didn't stop to say hi cause he's a fucking douchebag.
Roc Doc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2019, 06:47 PM   #48 (permalink)
mj

Member # 1919
Quote:
so no link to the nonexistent studys?
were they by the same science is settled global warming hacks?
or the gender is fluid guys?
Old 03-28-2019, 07:13 PM   #49 (permalink)

Member # 86724
Quote:
here's my facts.

before polio vaccinations, 300,000 children a year contracted polio. A great many of those children were paralyzed, or significantly affected for the rest of their lives.

If you asked the survivors of polio if they'd rather face the infinitesimally small risk of autism, or the actual real world risks of contracting polio, I'm pretty sure they'd get the fucking vaccine.

but none of this should matter, because the government should let you decide whatever you want.
Old 03-28-2019, 08:17 PM   #50 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 23795
Send a message via AIM to freerider15
Quote:

You're a special kinda stupid aren't ya?

What's your favorite brand of tinfoil hat?

freerider15 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in