Was trump out of line posting a 911 video in response to the towel heads comments? - Page 2 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum
 
Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2019, 10:23 AM   #26 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Member # 226216
Posts: 3,158
Was trump out of line posting a 911 video in response to the towel heads comments?

Was a perfect distraction. Its campaign season. They are all fucking crooks, 99% if investigated would probably be tried for crimes against the Constitution. What ever letter they put next to their name is just there to get the masses to give them a job.

Fuck them all and let it burn. Now quit paying attention to people that give zero fucks about you and try and better your situation bu starting in your home. Then maybe neighborhood. Then maybe and just maybe city. The fact that people still think it makes a shit bit of difference of who elected shows just how stupid or lazy the masse have become.

Trump made zero difference as far as the effectiveness or even the way our government handles business. The young republicans had almost everything they did negated by the next congress. Fuck the federal government ignore them and move on with your life. Yet when congress gets a president in that has their agenda they rubber stamp stuff, the constituents will be damned.

Or end up like linkslide getting triggered over Fox headlines.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by thefishguy77; 04-15-2019 at 10:24 AM.
thefishguy77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-15-2019, 11:48 AM   #27 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Member # 1956
Posts: 5,516
“some people did something”
After that statement from her, It perturbed me to say the least. After you go there and see the 911 sites and memorials, it was a cold and purposeful callous thing for her to minimize. imagine what she would be saying if she were in a Muslim nation. Eventually, she and her kind will get bolder and then the facade is over with.
__________________
Jerry Brown: If Trump is elected, we'll build a wall around California! MAGA!
Shadow man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-15-2019, 12:28 PM   #28 (permalink)
Rock God
 
gladman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Member # 152210
Location: san benito county, ca
Posts: 1,275
she is the brown michele bachman. both are idiots and both will get the maligning they deserve.

that a president would lead the charge... it is a new day in how president's behave... for the last couple years...

this is the new normal. Now, if something happens to her... it will not be good (still stupid) but not good as reality will have a whole new, ugly shape.
__________________
"Be polite to everyone you meet, but always have a plan to kill them"
-Bubba Ray Boudreaux
gladman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-15-2019, 12:43 PM   #29 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Member # 85483
Posts: 23,312
Old 4mogger was more correct than many will ever give him credit for.
__________________
Today, truth has been forced to take a back seat to political correctness
thumping is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-15-2019, 12:45 PM   #30 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Member # 85483
Posts: 23,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladman View Post
she is the brown michele bachman. both are idiots and both will get the maligning they deserve.

that a president would lead the charge... it is a new day in how president's behave... for the last couple years...

this is the new normal. Now, if something happens to her... it will not be good (still stupid) but not good as reality will have a whole new, ugly shape.
You mean like "attack Trump supporters"? Don't think they have taking any credit or been given credit...
__________________
Today, truth has been forced to take a back seat to political correctness
thumping is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-15-2019, 12:58 PM   #31 (permalink)
Rock God
 
gladman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Member # 152210
Location: san benito county, ca
Posts: 1,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by thumping View Post
You mean like "attack Trump supporters"? Don't think they have taking any credit or been given credit...
they wont, right? but if a muslim woman congresswoman were to get attacked after the president blasted her... it wouldn't get treated like a Trump supporter getting beat, right?
__________________
"Be polite to everyone you meet, but always have a plan to kill them"
-Bubba Ray Boudreaux
gladman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-15-2019, 01:03 PM   #32 (permalink)
Desert Advocate
 
Kellogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Member # 159947
Location: ARIZONA
Posts: 294
So I didn't see that video.
Went to search it, to see what the stink is about.
Guess what? No where to be found....
Kellogg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-15-2019, 02:23 PM   #33 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
Weasel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Member # 5639
Location: Rapid City, SD
Posts: 16,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellogg View Post
So I didn't see that video.
Went to search it, to see what the stink is about.
Guess what? No where to be found....
Her comments as posted by USA Today:

Quote:
She spoke to the Muslim community about their resilience and their rights to live a full life like all Americans, saying that while the tragedy was a "nightmare," it wasn't surprising. She added that Muslims must not be defeated by hatred, should speak up for themselves, and spoke of the 9/11 attacks that changed how Muslims were treated in the country.


“Here’s the truth. Far too long we have lived with the discomfort of being a second-class citizen and, frankly, I’m tired of it, and every single Muslim in this country should be tired of it," Omar said. "CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties. So you can’t just say that today someone is looking at me strange, that I am trying to make myself look pleasant. You have to say this person is looking at me strange, I am not comfortable with it, and I am going to talk to them and ask them why. Because that is the right you have.”

So they don't like getting lumped in the pot with a group of people that rammed 2 buildings with airplanes but are just fine lumping gun owner into the same pot.
__________________

Kindness doesn't condemn or condone

Just Add Lightness
Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-15-2019, 02:34 PM   #34 (permalink)
Desert Advocate
 
Kellogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Member # 159947
Location: ARIZONA
Posts: 294
/\ I can find her comments, but not the video Trump put out.
Kellogg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-15-2019, 03:30 PM   #35 (permalink)
Non-Lemming
 
SanDiegoCJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Member # 840
Location: Ramona, SoCal
Posts: 78,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landslide View Post
Sure thing, but you should really focus your attention on your senator Dianne Feinstein flipping on her decision to a “no” signage on the disaster relief bill for California residence that lost everything in the last huge fire out there.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/02/f...umer-disaster/
You really need a life, you really, really do. Try and stay on subject instead of spewing your well known Ca. hatred. Absolutely pathetic on your part.
__________________
One of the great achievements of science has been, if not to make it impossible for intelligent people to be religious, then at least to make it possible for them not to be religious. We should not retreat from this accomplishment.

Quote:
Salesmen and women. God sells to the ignorant.
SanDiegoCJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-15-2019, 03:31 PM   #36 (permalink)
Non-Lemming
 
SanDiegoCJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Member # 840
Location: Ramona, SoCal
Posts: 78,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADChevy4x4 View Post
Yes, and it interesting because on this forum anyone from NY and especially NYC is considered to be commie...
I think Trump does a decent job, but he needs grow up and can the insults..The Muslim also needs to watch her mouth..I suspect she and the big mouth Puerto Rican will be two year wonders...
Agreed, on all accounts.
__________________
One of the great achievements of science has been, if not to make it impossible for intelligent people to be religious, then at least to make it possible for them not to be religious. We should not retreat from this accomplishment.

Quote:
Salesmen and women. God sells to the ignorant.
SanDiegoCJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-15-2019, 03:42 PM   #37 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Member # 775873
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realsquash View Post
No, he wasn't out of line. She's a stupid bitch and if she truly represents her district then those people are exactly the same as her, which I suspect IS the case. Islam is not compatible with the human race, period.
FIFY
FJC11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-15-2019, 04:00 PM   #38 (permalink)
Gravity Works!
 
Landslide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Member # 25608
Location: One foot in the grave
Posts: 30,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefishguy77 View Post
Was a perfect distraction. Its campaign season. They are all fucking crooks, 99% if investigated would probably be tried for crimes against the Constitution. What ever letter they put next to their name is just there to get the masses to give them a job.

Fuck them all and let it burn. Now quit paying attention to people that give zero fucks about you and try and better your situation bu starting in your home. Then maybe neighborhood. Then maybe and just maybe city. The fact that people still think it makes a shit bit of difference of who elected shows just how stupid or lazy the masse have become.

Trump made zero difference as far as the effectiveness or even the way our government handles business. The young republicans had almost everything they did negated by the next congress. Fuck the federal government ignore them and move on with your life. Yet when congress gets a president in that has their agenda they rubber stamp stuff, the constituents will be damned.

Or end up like linkslide getting triggered over Fox headlines.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I find it a joke that the government gets to investigate itself, like you'll ever see anyone in the deep state like Hillary Clinton prosecuted for crimes committed.

I never said Trump was going to change things, only slow them down some. They hate him so much because he's an outsider.

You have a low standard for your opinion of someone triggered if you think by me making a thread on a subject is considered "Triggered" but hey, you just keep on telling yourself that if it makes your feelers ok.

How are you going to handle things next year 2020 if a thread like this upsets you? No safe space for you
__________________
Peg Leg Fab Lab
Landslide is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-15-2019, 04:07 PM   #39 (permalink)
Gravity Works!
 
Landslide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Member # 25608
Location: One foot in the grave
Posts: 30,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoCJ View Post
You really need a life, you really, really do. Try and stay on subject instead of spewing your well known Ca. hatred. Absolutely pathetic on your part.
It's GCC, subjects are to change at a moments none notice.
You are the one to tell someone else to get a life? :LMAO: look in the mirror you crusty old fawk.

It isn't California I hate, It's your pathetic commie politicians and Hollywood fucks telling everyone else how to live. Clean up your back yard, your shit is spewing over the state line which is tough at that, is all up hill.
__________________
Peg Leg Fab Lab
Landslide is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-15-2019, 04:17 PM   #40 (permalink)
Gravity Works!
 
Landslide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Member # 25608
Location: One foot in the grave
Posts: 30,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellogg View Post
/\ I can find her comments, but not the video Trump put out.
I heard it this morning on the radio but if you look for it, there's nothing but a shit ton of attacks on trump, much worse then what he put up... but that's ok by the tolerant leftist.
__________________
Peg Leg Fab Lab
Landslide is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-15-2019, 05:32 PM   #41 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Member # 226216
Posts: 3,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landslide View Post
I find it a joke that the government gets to investigate itself, like you'll ever see anyone in the deep state like Hillary Clinton prosecuted for crimes committed.



I never said Trump was going to change things, only slow them down some. They hate him so much because he's an outsider.



You have a low standard for your opinion of someone triggered if you think by me making a thread on a subject is considered "Triggered" but hey, you just keep on telling yourself that if it makes your feelers ok.



How are you going to handle things next year 2020 if a thread like this upsets you? No safe space for you


It doesn’t upset me a bit. But then again I think you post more fox news links in a week than I have since I joined.

Thinking about it, you probably post more Fox News links yearly that Drudge Report. Wow SDCJ is right. You really need to get a life.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thefishguy77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-15-2019, 06:23 PM   #42 (permalink)
Registered User
 
gregj50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Member # 151818
Location: lake tapps
Posts: 172
Let em say whatever they want!!!!
True colors.... let’s see em!!!!
Somebody already posted!!!!

Agreed on the / fuck politicians as well!!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gregj50 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2019, 02:48 PM   #43 (permalink)
Window Licker
 
bgaidan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member # 34948
Location: NC Triangle
Posts: 14,620
Blog Entries: 1
Shut up Meg.
__________________
Quote:
I love Dicks and will continue to shop there.
bgaidan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2019, 03:06 PM   #44 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Member # 118363
Posts: 389
This doesn't seem out of line, other tweets I'd agree, but this isn't that bad.
I don't know about her district, but that video seems like a slam dunk campaign video for the opposition.
xj42 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2019, 03:24 PM   #45 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Member # 178200
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Posts: 831



Quote:
Originally Posted by bgaidan View Post
Shut up Meg.
SLOWPOKE693 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2019, 03:37 PM   #46 (permalink)
Registered User
 
YotaAtieToo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Member # 25632
Location: Magalia, Jefferson State
Posts: 11,227
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by DT75FLH View Post
dems have been mocking repubs for a long time....

"i can see russia from my house"

which is no big deal to me....BUT making light of one of the worst terriost attacks in our history
Except you can see Russia from Alaska
YotaAtieToo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2019, 03:41 PM   #47 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Member # 775873
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaAtieToo View Post
Except you can see Russia from Alaska
The fact is, Sara Palin never said that, that cunt Tina Fey said on one of her lame SNL skits.

God people are stupid.
FJC11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2019, 03:57 PM   #48 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Realsquash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Member # 2578
Location: SE WI
Posts: 2,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC11 View Post
The fact is, Sara Palin never said that, that cunt Tina Fey said on one of her lame SNL skits.

God people are stupid.
Came here to post the same thing. But this is how the world works now. Media repeats their bullshit and it becomes "fact".
Realsquash is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2019, 04:17 PM   #49 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Member # 7772
Posts: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landslide View Post
I believe it’s truly a very sad day in our society when it’s ok for a towel head congress woman making light of a major terrorist attract on our soil and trump is evil for posting a video of the attack with her words “some people did something”. Hell, no news networks out there today will even show any videos of the planes hitting the towers for fear its offensive to some people.

We’re never suppose to forget what happened but they sure seem to want to scrub it out of our history for some reason.

Funny how they’re blasting trump for posting up that video but not one word about her offensive comments about what happened.

Rep. Ocasio-Cortez, others blast Trump for 9/11 video coupled with Rep. Omar's comments

]
Stop worrying about the Soap Opera stars, christcuck.

And it's pretty funny you calling people 'towel heads' when christcuck churches are the biggest sponsors of refugees in this country.

Finally, you worship a Jew who didn't speak even one word to a gentile besides what he said to his Roman jailers. I don't find you a suitable defendant against Islam, what with your proclivity for worshipping brown men from the Middle East.
EverNoob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2019, 04:36 PM   #50 (permalink)
Registered User
 
bigun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member # 29037
Location: Mountainair NM
Posts: 13,578
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADChevy4x4 View Post
Yes, and it interesting because on this forum anyone from NY and especially NYC is considered to be commie...
I think Trump does a decent job, but he needs grow up and can the insults..The Muslim also needs to watch her mouth..I suspect she and the big mouth Puerto Rican will be two year wonders...
From your lips to the ballot box
__________________
“Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one..." C S Lewis
bigun is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Let me warn you now...racist posts Roxywheels General Chit-Chat 368 03-04-2019 04:45 PM
Help of the powers of PBB for craigslist scammer in Boise true98jeep General Chit-Chat 162 11-16-2017 08:04 PM
Best Ford engine for 700hp turbo setup? rtbcoop Ford 62 11-13-2016 01:48 PM
Trump, Trump, Trump Beat95YJ General Chit-Chat 60 12-12-2015 01:33 PM
MT4runner is going to HATE doing this! Kurtuleas General Chit-Chat 113 08-28-2012 09:03 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.