U.S. Soldiers Are Disarmed, Held At Gunpoint By Mexican Troops In Texas - Page 2 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2019, 09:02 AM   #26 (permalink)

Member # 4387
BP agents should have pulled the old quickdraw with a tactical tuck and roll while yelling remember the alamo and smoked those federalies .

Border patrol now days
Norm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-22-2019, 09:13 AM   #27 (permalink)

Member # 133589
Should of called for a a-10 flyover, those spics would of vette a la mierda muy rapido
Old 04-22-2019, 09:38 AM   #28 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 73602
When we were in El Paso training to go to Iraq in 04, a bus of our soldiers supposed to be going to the range took a wrong turn and went into Mexico. Yeah they all had weapons and gear on, the Mexicans saw the mistake and just turned them around. No problem. It was a civilian driver, and I wasnít on that bus...
Old 04-22-2019, 09:44 AM   #29 (permalink)

Member # 619097
If there was a wall, none of this would have happen...they'd be on there side, we'd be on our side...just sayin'
#1SomeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-22-2019, 09:54 AM   #30 (permalink)
Hophead

Member # 4829
Send a message via AIM to Joe_W
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1SomeGuy View Post
If there was a wall, none of this would have happen...they'd be on there side, we'd be on our side...just sayin'
ummm...

"The encounter happened south of the border fence in the area but north of the Rio Grande, according to U.S. officials."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddin
The vagina doubles as a neat little fanny pack.
Joe_W is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-22-2019, 09:54 AM   #31 (permalink)
Unregistered User

Member # 224886
Quote:
Someone else that didn't read anything but the title. Our BP agents were PAST our border fence in an unmarked vehicle. The only marker in this area for the border is the river which was dried up during this so Mexican BP had no idea they were on US soil.
Motorcharge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-22-2019, 10:42 AM   #32 (permalink)

Member # 6359
The Rio Grande is dried up at this time of season ? Peak snowmelt in the Rockies, flooding across the Midwest . . . .. Just thinking out loud.
Old 04-22-2019, 10:50 AM   #33 (permalink)

Member # 226216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Uzi View Post
The Rio Grande is dried up at this time of season ? Peak snowmelt in the Rockies, flooding across the Midwest . . . .. Just thinking out loud.

Kalifornia stole the water :linkslide:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thefishguy77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-22-2019, 11:02 AM   #34 (permalink)
Wut?

Member # 20114
Real simple solution to all this shit.

1)Send out our NG/troops armed and loaded at all times, in full squads.

2)Start negotiations to move the border one mile inland into mexico and start building a DMZ. (and no, I don't give a rats shit what the 3rd world shithole people there whine about or get displaced, fuck them, not our citizens. If mexico wants to get froggy then we can accommodate that too)

Quote:
When I'm the voice of reason, it's a pretty good indication that someone's doing it wrong.
Overbear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-22-2019, 11:07 AM   #35 (permalink)

Member # 619097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_W View Post
ummm...

"The encounter happened south of the border fence in the area but north of the Rio Grande, according to U.S. officials."
Would we be on the other side of the hypothetical wall regularly?
Old 04-22-2019, 11:08 AM   #36 (permalink)

Member # 774777
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoCJ View Post
Yup. Just one more example of Landslush doing his "chicken little" routine.
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Danger View Post
Sounds like professionals on either side to me. :shrug:
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy_man View Post
Since we own the Rio Grande, what the hell were they doing on our side of the river? The fence is installed where it was convenient, the river is still the border.

Anyone want to put money on mules crossing, and the Mexicans happened to be there to distract the only guys in the area?
We dont own the Rio Grande. The border is technically right down the middle of the historical river flow. Seeing how its just slightly down river of El Paso I guarantee they werent the only "guys" in the area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcharge View Post
If you read the article you'd know the river is dried up there leading to the confusions in the first place. It's not like all 2k miles have signage and they were south of the border fence still on US soil. This could easily have been the exact opposite and happened with US troops on Mexican soil in the same area.
While I agree to a point. Its pretty easy to see where the river bed is. I think its more of a Mex Mil actully thought they were shitbags and figured "hell with the 50 yds across the river, were going to catch some dirtbags". Believe it or not Ive seen MM deliver some pretty sweet justice on shitbags when they catch em.
Of course they also could have thought they were shitbags and were going to steal their dope and traffic it themselves. Not that it ever happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow man View Post
Typical libiot he is, ILLEGALS before citizens. The Mexican solders were then illegals by law on our land. Idiot CJ is going to tell me the Mexicans suddenly don't even know where the border is? BULLSHIT. Even when I lived in Southern AZ and ran along the border, I KNEW damn well where it was. They are Scouts for the cartel, they know the Border a hell off a lot better than some NG guys sent to it.
Yes, it's stupid the NG is there unarmed. I wouldn't want that job.
First I dont think they were NGs(couldbe wrong). The only soldiers that should be out in the field are active duty deployed for observation purposes only. Second soldiers in the field arent completely unarmed. They carry M9s and ammo on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Danger View Post
Yep. I may not like Mexico's policies but this is just a case of regular confusion and it was handled peacefully. It should not have even made the news, since nobody seems to read past the headline and think critically.
For the most part this. There have been many much worse scenarios on agents by MM that never make the news.
Stuckntx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-22-2019, 11:47 AM   #37 (permalink)

Member # 64554
I've repeatedly said, if our policy at our border just mimicked Mexico's there would be a lot less issue. full squads with loaded rifles patroling and ready to shoot and send those fuckers back to the direction they came from.

Last edited by JunkyTJ; 04-22-2019 at 11:48 AM.
JunkyTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-22-2019, 11:58 AM   #38 (permalink)

Member # 157355
Seems like something that probably happens every day, on both sides.

I am glad to see that both sides are trained well enough to understand that accident's and getting turned around will happen. Sort it out calmly, and the team on the wrong side agrees to go back.
Old 04-22-2019, 12:34 PM   #39 (permalink)
Hophead

Member # 4829
Send a message via AIM to Joe_W
Quote:
well, we apparently already are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddin
The vagina doubles as a neat little fanny pack.
Joe_W is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-22-2019, 01:31 PM   #40 (permalink)

Member # 774777
Quote:
It happens all the time depending where you are. In some places in CA and AZ the wall is right on the border so chances are unless youve fucked up royally, no. In TX the wall is as much as a mile from the river in some places as close as 50 yds in others. BP patrols south of the wall 99% of the time in those areas.
Old 04-22-2019, 03:11 PM   #41 (permalink)

Member # 619097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckntx View Post
It happens all the time depending where you are. In some places in CA and AZ the wall is right on the border so chances are unless youve fucked up royally, no. In TX the wall is as much as a mile from the river in some places as close as 50 yds in others. BP patrols south of the wall 99% of the time in those areas.
Hmm, go figure...being from the canuckistan I figured the border was the border lol
Old 04-22-2019, 03:16 PM   #42 (permalink)

Member # 774777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landslide View Post
Not hearing much about this and I’m sure nothing will become of it. Most situations this could start a war in some countries. I’m surprised the NG let them disarm them on US soil. I don’t think I could ever do that.

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmat...k68jevh34DINg/
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoCJ View Post
Nice dodge. Answer my question.

BTW, I guess you ignored the part of the article that stated the N.G. followed all the policies and procedures they operate under.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm View Post
BP agents should have pulled the old quickdraw with a tactical tuck and roll while yelling remember the alamo and smoked those federalies .

Border patrol now days
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcharge View Post
Someone else that didn't read anything but the title. Our BP agents were PAST our border fence in an unmarked vehicle. The only marker in this area for the border is the river which was dried up during this so Mexican BP had no idea they were on US soil.
Yeah Im still calling bullshit on this. The mexican patrol knew exactly where they were. They either wanted to apprehend some shitbags or they wanted to steal their load.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear View Post

2)Start negotiations to move the border one mile inland into mexico and start building a DMZ. (and no, I don't give a rats shit what the 3rd world shithole people there whine about or get displaced, fuck them, not our citizens. If mexico wants to get froggy then we can accommodate that too)
Fuckers need to learn how to read. They werent National Guard and they werent Border Patrol agents. They were active duty Army Soldiers deployed in an observational capacity in an unmarked border patrol vehicle. All they are allowed to do is observe and report. They are under very strict guidelines about using their weapons. They did exactly what they should have under their orders.

Last edited by Stuckntx; 04-22-2019 at 03:19 PM.
Old 04-22-2019, 03:21 PM   #43 (permalink)

Member # 774777
Quote:
Hmm, go figure...being from the canuckistan I figured the border was the border lol
They didnt say they were south of the border. They said they were south of the wall which last I checked is pretty hard to build down the middle of a freaking river.
Old 04-22-2019, 06:08 PM   #44 (permalink)

Member # 151818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landslide View Post
Yeah but Iím not sure why theyíre there if they arenít allowed to defend themselves. The Mexicans only had a Mexican flag on their vest and no other identifying markings on them and nothing on their vehicles. Itís highly possible it very well couldíve been a drug cartel and things would be quite different. Like two dead NG members found.

Thatís not how this works......
Donít you watch the fucking movies????
Way to much!!!!!!

gregj50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-22-2019, 06:10 PM   #45 (permalink)

Member # 151818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear View Post

Keep going.....
Iím strating to get a visual of you saying this.......

Got it......

gregj50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-22-2019, 06:15 PM   #46 (permalink)

Member # 775873
STFU greg.
FJC11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-22-2019, 06:30 PM   #47 (permalink)
popeye

Member # 20027
htf do you not know where a dried up river is? I'm calling bs
Old 04-22-2019, 06:46 PM   #48 (permalink)

Member # 57128
The Rio Grande really dries up? Like completely gone, as in, no more river at all?

Holy crap. Who woulda thunk it.
Yota Up is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-22-2019, 06:49 PM   #49 (permalink)

Member # 40266
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotee View Post
htf do you not know where a dried up river is? I'm calling bs
WTF? are you serious? do you not know what a riverbed is?

[/COLOR]
[CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="4"]"For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
paragon is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-22-2019, 07:17 PM   #50 (permalink)
popeye

Member # 20027
Quote:
Originally Posted by paragon View Post
WTF? are you serious? do you not know what a riverbed is?

I'd know damn well that I was crossing the dry Rio Grande if I was patrolling my country's border. Your pic clearly shows a dry river bed. A quick google sirch showed exactly what i expected.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in