does anyone care besides the news? - Page 4 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2019, 09:08 AM   #76 (permalink)

Member # 143079
No one under 30-35 watches TV/Cable news and the stations/corporations know it.
So, in order to keep the advertisers happy they pick a side right or left and cater to the "fan boys" of that demographic.
All "news" Fox, CNN, NPR, the big 3, you name the outlet has become OpEd. Or "advocacy journalism"
Join the Intellectual Dark Web.
muttmike is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-08-2019, 09:37 AM   #77 (permalink)

Member # 13654
im 35, havent had cable in years. I also deleted facebook in 2012 and instagram in 2014. I have no social media. I cant watch the news anymore, i rode the fox news train around the time obama was running all the way into his second term and gave up. I cant listen to the radio anymore, they play the same 5 boy band bullshit songs over and over. Same goes for the news radio, i listen to that about once every week or two. Ive resorted to listening to podcasts about weightlifting when im driving to work or traveling for work. This country is fucked
Old 05-08-2019, 12:20 PM   #78 (permalink)
E. Spengler

Member # 206384
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeviGarrett76 View Post
im 35, havent had cable in years. I also deleted facebook in 2012 and instagram in 2014. I have no social media. I cant watch the news anymore, i rode the fox news train around the time obama was running all the way into his second term and gave up. I cant listen to the radio anymore, they play the same 5 boy band bullshit songs over and over. Same goes for the news radio, i listen to that about once every week or two. Ive resorted to listening to podcasts about weightlifting when im driving to work or traveling for work. This country is fucked

Not that you're wrong...
Old 05-08-2019, 01:22 PM   #79 (permalink)

Member # 13654
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subybaja View Post

Not that you're wrong...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in