Oh boy, the rabid Dems are really going to be foaming at the mouth now. - Page 2 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2019, 11:31 AM   #26 (permalink)

Member # 85483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_W View Post
That's all well and good

just remember not to bitch when the Dem's finally get back in power and start their payback, cause you know they will

This is exactly why we are swirling down the political toilet, everyone thinks it's great when their party of choice acts like an ass, not so much when the other party does
Okay Joe, do you not think the Clinton foundation should be investigated? You don't think what Hillary did to evidence while under investigation should be accountable? You don't think the fake dossier and those associated with it along with the wire taps should be investigated?

Again, it's one thing to use the powers as a personal vendetta and another by simply allowing things to work as intended.
Old 05-07-2019, 11:33 AM   #27 (permalink)
Change is good.

Member # 20631
As much as I dislike Trump, his tax returns are nobody's business but his own. Now if in an audit, there is evidence of malfeasance then. then I'd think the FOIA would come into effect, but I ain't reading that whole pile of dookey to find out for sure.
Roc Doc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2019, 11:38 AM   #28 (permalink)
Gravity Works!

Member # 25608
Quote:
That's all well and good

just remember not to bitch when the Dem's finally get back in power and start their payback, cause you know they will

This is exactly why we are swirling down the political toilet, everyone thinks it's great when their party of choice acts like an ass, not so much when the other party does
I believe the criminal element should be investigated and prosecuted accordingly with no slap on the hand end result. Regardless of what party they represent.

Letís look at trump for a minute. Who has he gone after since heís been in office by unleashing an investigation besides the leaks (which in themselves is criminal and should be investigated)? But heís had over two years of bs fabricated charges investigated by people who donít like him or want him in office. I, along with a bunch of other Americans, want to know how that all started and why it was allowed to continue on fabricated crap. People need to be held accountable no matter who they are. You think this wouldnít happen to your third party dope smoker Johnson? How would you feel about this type of thing had it happened to ďyour guyĒ?

Itís crazy that people donít think anything about a person running for potus was not only spied on, but had false allegations brought against them for a solid two year $30 million investigation. Itís insane at best no matter who was doing it to what party. To try to launch a coup against a setting potus on false charges is very scary and should be an eye opener.

Obama administration weaponized the irs during his term also and should be held accountable for that besides the many other things he did like fast n furious etc etc where US people had died as a direct result.
Old 05-07-2019, 11:49 AM   #29 (permalink)

Member # 7412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landslide View Post
I believe the criminal element should be investigated and prosecuted accordingly with no slap on the hand end result. Regardless of what party they represent.

Letís look at trump for a minute. Who has he gone after since heís been in office by unleashing an investigation besides the leaks (which in themselves is criminal and should be investigated)? But heís had over two years of bs fabricated charges investigated by people who donít like him or want him in office. I, along with a bunch of other Americans, want to know how that all started and why it was allowed to continue on fabricated crap. People need to be held accountable no matter who they are. You think this wouldnít happen to your third party dope smoker Johnson? How would you feel about this type of thing had it happened to ďyour guyĒ?

Itís crazy that people donít think anything about a person running for potus was not only spied on, but had false allegations brought against them for a solid two year $30 million investigation. Itís insane at best no matter who was doing it to what party. To try to launch a coup against a setting potus on false charges is very scary and should be an eye opener.

Obama administration weaponized the irs during his term also and should be held accountable for that besides the many other things he did like fast n furious etc etc where US people had died as a direct result.

this^^^
Old 05-07-2019, 12:02 PM   #30 (permalink)
Hophead

Member # 4829
Send a message via AIM to Joe_W
Quote:
Originally Posted by thumping View Post
Okay Joe, do you not think the Clinton foundation should be investigated? You don't think what Hillary did to evidence while under investigation should be accountable? You don't think the fake dossier and those associated with it along with the wire taps should be investigated?

Again, it's one thing to use the powers as a personal vendetta and another by simply allowing things to work as intended.
A) I didn't take his post to mean that, if it did, then my bad

B) Do you honestly think anyone will go down for any of that? I do not, they protect their own in that town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddin
The vagina doubles as a neat little fanny pack.
Joe_W is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2019, 12:07 PM   #31 (permalink)

Member # 85483
Quote:
A) I didn't take his post to mean that, if it did, then my bad

B) Do you honestly think anyone will go down for any of that? I do not, they protect their own in that town
A) That's the way I read your reply. Could very well just be me

B) It has happened in the past but it very well may not. With Trump being the outsider of both parties, it's probably the best chance of it. I guess only time will tell.
Old 05-07-2019, 01:20 PM   #32 (permalink)
Non-Lemming

Member # 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiScouter View Post
I suspect that if he gets reelected and gets back the house he will be going after the throats of all who have maligned him. Going after them before the next election will cost him votes.
It's degenerated into the political version of the Hatfields & McCoys. Same gross pettiness and stupidity.
One of the great achievements of science has been, if not to make it impossible for intelligent people to be religious, then at least to make it possible for them not to be religious. We should not retreat from this accomplishment.

Quote:
Salesmen and women. God sells to the ignorant.
SanDiegoCJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2019, 01:26 PM   #33 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 57779
It would be pretty funny is there is nothing wrong with trumps taxes but he is just keeping them under wraps just to drive people crazy.

World Proof your children, Don't child proof the world
nahmus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2019, 02:21 PM   #34 (permalink)

Member # 154867

Last edited by OHV Wildcat; 05-07-2019 at 02:22 PM.
OHV Wildcat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2019, 04:10 PM   #35 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 9835
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoCJ View Post
It's degenerated into the political version of the Hatfields & McCoys. Same gross pettiness and stupidity.

If 10 percent of what is being discussed on conservative talk radio is true regarding the lead up to Mueller than it is in the best interest of the nation for it to be brought to light and for those responsible to be held accountable, I only wish McCain was still alive to be held accountable if he had a part in it. The biggest travesty is the blind eye the mainstream media takes to anything resembling wrongdoing by a non Conservative. If Trump ferrets them out for his own revenge or for the good of the country it doesn't matter, it is the right thing to do for the country.
ChiScouter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2019, 04:26 PM   #36 (permalink)
Rednek

Member # 52387
Send a message via AIM to billybob_81067 Send a message via MSN to billybob_81067 Send a message via Yahoo to billybob_81067
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahmus View Post
It would be pretty funny is there is nothing wrong with trumps taxes but he is just keeping them under wraps just to drive people crazy.
I doubt there is anything wrong with them.... I mean the guy surely has accountants and tax people that do his taxes and make sure things are legit. Yeah I'm sure there is some losses, deductions, and donations so he doesn't have to pay as much taxes but that is legit as long as it was done legally.

I don't understand why people got so butthurt about asking to see proof of Obongo's birth certificate, as being a natural born citizen is one of the requirements of becoming the president of the USA. I didn't realize that presenting the last 7 years of your Income tax forms was also one of the requirements of becoming the president...
Old 05-07-2019, 04:30 PM   #37 (permalink)

Member # 50525
Iíve said it in the past but it always falls on deaf ears. If you want to talk about Trumpís taxes, you need to look at the taxes paid by every single person he employs. Iíd release all of their W-2ís with names and SSNís redacted.

I just looked up the stats and 22,500 people work for him. If they average paying $10k in taxes (yes Iím sure a bunch are low level, but a bunch are way higher), he contributes $225M in federal taxes even if he personally and all of his corporations pay $0.

Try explaining that to a rabid liberal though and you just get ďthatís not how it works!Ē
gatorgrizz27 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2019, 05:30 PM   #38 (permalink)

Member # 199544
Quote:
Originally Posted by billybob_81067 View Post
...people got so butthurt about asking to see proof of Obongo's birth certificate, as being a natural born citizen is one of the requirements of becoming the president of the USA.
Wasn't the birth certificate under another name/birthdate & it was claimed to be a typo?

Also, don't forget the hype focused on his foreign aid grant for college-
det107 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2019, 05:41 PM   #39 (permalink)
Non-Lemming

Member # 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by det107 View Post
Wasn't the birth certificate under another name/birthdate & it was claimed to be a typo?

Also, don't forget the hype focused on his foreign aid grant for college-
Both of those claims have been completely debunked. Do some research and you'll find that to be the case. Every time Obama or others provided evidence showing that he was born in Hawaii the birthers just jumped to some other claim or screamed "fake" about the evidence. It was beyond ludicrous.
One of the great achievements of science has been, if not to make it impossible for intelligent people to be religious, then at least to make it possible for them not to be religious. We should not retreat from this accomplishment.

Quote:
Old 05-07-2019, 06:00 PM   #40 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 151139
Quote:
Originally Posted by apeters89 View Post
There have been hundreds of hillary investigations. It's over. She lost. Get over it.

I don't think any government position should be utilized to intimidate or silence political rivals.
The Clinton foundation should be investigated regardless of if Hillary was even a candidate. It shouldnít get a pass because she was a candidate for some political office. If that was the case anybody doing criminal shit should just run for office and once they lose, all will be forgiven.
Old 05-07-2019, 06:03 PM   #41 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 151139
Quote:
Both of those claims have been completely debunked. Do some research and you'll find that to be the case. Every time Obama or others provided evidence showing that he was born in Hawaii the birthers just jumped to some other claim or screamed "fake" about the evidence. It was beyond ludicrous.
Why don’t you do the research and educate us on BO’s school records and financial aide forms, because that’s the story that hasn’t been told.

And acknowledge that Hillary started the Birther campaign. Trump ran with it, but Clinton’s camp made the original claim.

Last edited by Grumpy356; 05-07-2019 at 06:05 PM.
Grumpy356 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2019, 06:11 PM   #42 (permalink)
Non-Lemming

Member # 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy356 View Post
Why don’t you do the research and educate us on BO’s school records and financial aide forms, because that’s the story that hasn’t been told.

And acknowledge that Hillary started the Birther campaign. Trump ran with it, but Clinton’s camp made the original claim.
Some people will believe any stupidity posted on the intardnet by biased tinfoil sites. You appear to be one of those.
I won't even bother going any further with you on this since it's totally obvious you won't believe anything that doesn't fit your preconceived conclusions.
You're just as bad as the biased MSM you scream about endlessly.

Quote:

Last edited by SanDiegoCJ; 05-07-2019 at 06:14 PM.
Old 05-07-2019, 06:52 PM   #43 (permalink)

Member # 199544
Quote:
Some people will believe any stupidity posted on the intardnet by biased tinfoil sites.
I recall that Trump made an appearance on T.V. and offered chump change (was it $5 mill?) to anybody that can prove that Obo had a legitimate birth certificate... And then it was in the newspapers that Obo & Trump met behind closed doors, everything (who knows) was satisfactory.

Again, it was in the newspaper(s) about Obo getting college money intended for "international" students. Never read any follow up.

I never saw a retraction/correction/apology from the papers regarding the 2 paragraphs I just posted-
det107 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2019, 07:04 PM   #44 (permalink)
Non-Lemming

Member # 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by det107 View Post
I recall that Trump made an appearance on T.V. and offered chump change (was it $5 mill?) to anybody that can prove that Obo had a legitimate birth certificate... And then it was in the newspapers that Obo & Trump met behind closed doors, everything (who knows) was satisfactory.

Again, it was in the newspaper(s) about Obo getting college money intended for "international" students. Never read any follow up.

I never saw a retraction/correction/apology from the papers regarding the 2 paragraphs I just posted-
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/th...ental-tourist/

I know many here will not believe snopes, but I'll believe snopes over people like Glenn Beck, Alex Jones, Rush, etc.

Quote:
Old 05-07-2019, 07:33 PM   #45 (permalink)
Surgical Shotgunner

Member # 111524
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realsquash View Post
We know that Trump is rich, we still don't know if Obama was born in Kenya or not.
Quote:

I know many here will not believe snopes, but I'll believe snopes over people like Glenn Beck, Alex Jones, Rush, etc.
I read once on Snopes that keeping a baker's dozen dogs is animal hoarding. Do you still believe Snopes always or just selectively to fit your agenda?
Old 05-07-2019, 07:53 PM   #46 (permalink)

Member # 101209
Quote:

wow

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kalevle.../#5e88d0a5227f

A Nation of sheep will beget a Government of wolves.[/COLOR]
Edward Murrow
DT75FLH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in