Roadkill samurai - Page 3 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2019, 02:54 AM   #51 (permalink)

Member # 85771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatg9659 View Post
I don't need any help beyond English and typing lessons. pills just zombie me out and doc's don't know shit about the brain for me to trust taking them. all those mass shooters? they were on pills, you want me on pills? lolololololol

Every problem I've ever had I could solve with work, all I find are jobs that don't pay shiut because i like to work, bosses want robots that follow instructions, don't think and clock in and out.

That flooded ammo shit forget it, It was all scrapped after testing a few rounds and threatening the boss, It was obtained legally with all the .gov permission slips signed and current.

I worked restaurant's for 15 years, factories, a pattern shop for foundries, distribution centers it's all the same old shit. driving a half legal box truck picking up brass from prisons and police training ranges, mining ranges for lead, working out of my 10x20 garage fixing coworkers cars just to pay rent. dragging scrap out of the creek and lake in town just to get food. eating free pizza from work 7 days a week so I wasn't hungry.

I don't deserve shit I can't Earn, I earn all I have good and bad, I don't want much but dirt is fuckin expensive, then I have to do as I'm allowed on it. Rent would be easy to pay if the gov wouldn't have set a minimum rent with their affordable housing bullshit. I was delivering pizza hustling my garage using 60% of my income just for rent, then hearing from the fuckstains in gov housing, " this the projects we got it bad you gotta tip us" they got it bad paying $20 bucks for 5 dollar worth of food only using 30% of there documented income for rent and utilities, so rough how do they manage. No shame I guess.

I've worked in 4 auto repair shops and its always the same old shit. I'm not formally trained but I started my training with broken toys, then bikes then stuff with engines. 14 years old I was swapping rad & water pump on a 88 olds delta 88 305 sbc. took me three times to get the gasket to set and not leak. Rufus (stepdad) drove that bitch for three years after. He could build anything out of wood paint anything so it would last forever. Put in 30 years at PH Glatfelter paper mill as a painter. His first wife never worked so she got half of everything! he retired living the good life with my mom and I on 1 3/4 acres in the country surrounded by farms and fields only 6 homes on a 2 mile road. after he divorced her he moved to a 12x50 trailer in a crowded park in town. I hated his view of me but I learned to respect the hell out of him later. Damn good man, even if we never saw eye to eye, he was too old fashioned and didn't understand my deficiencies. He sure saw to work them out of me. I spent better part of the first summer there hauling rocks in a bucket to fill a leach pit for the kitchen and laundry drain. 9 yrs old day in day out till the pile was gone and hole was filled.

"tired blood"
"you miserable son of a bitch" You married her!
"boy if you had brains you'd be dangerous"
Cussing like a sailor on the way to church, singing hymns in the pew, cussing on the way home
This life you have laid out here seems normal for me and I'm sure the majority of the folks on here.

What are your deficiencies?
Old 05-14-2019, 05:26 AM   #52 (permalink)

Member # 96278
Hey Guy, ever thought about being a septic cleaner? You seem really good at bringing up old shit.

But seriously, I get the feeling posting this stuff is cathartic somehow for you. If it is, keep it up. (Just keep it this here thread, mmmkay? )
Old 05-14-2019, 05:40 AM   #53 (permalink)
today

Member # 225557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatg9659 View Post
All I need is work to be proud of, at a rate I can handle, that supports me. can't find that shit anywhere, its all a scam all about "me" and how hard can I fuck the customer. gimmie, gimme, gimme, get, get, get, give little to nothing. I've watched a guy collect ammo to be destroyed ammo that was confiscated by authority, then dumped on me to be repackaged, case numbers sharpied over and sold to the public. I believed in that cause fuck destroying good ammo.

ammo that got drowned in a hurricane flood, bought for scrap then sold as "blemished rejects"

guns bought for pennies untested then sold to newbs for double their value that didn't even fire

being handed the breech and barrel of a firearm told to make the barrel longer cause some fool didn't account for the kerf and it was a millimeter too short

Instructed to add 10w40 when 5w30 is speced and a qt of lucas goo so it appears the engine doesn't knock and has oil pressure

testing a $600 shitbox that fucking RUNS!, the customer buying it and putting 8000 miles on it in 4 months, with only an oil change and more used tires.

I need more and less No one seems to feel I deserve the
need more anti-seize on the lug nuts Guy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
fredycruger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2019, 06:56 AM   #54 (permalink)

Member # 118035
Old 05-14-2019, 07:22 AM   #55 (permalink)

Member # 188882

Last edited by arickvan; 05-14-2019 at 07:23 AM.
arickvan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2019, 07:29 AM   #56 (permalink)

Member # 85483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooney77 View Post
Thanks. They're almost identical to the slot wheels the FSJs came with, which is why I want them. Hopefully I can find em cheaper than a set of originals.
Considering the Sammy has the ford 5 on 5.5 I'd say they are an old ford slot. Many came on f150s and broncos.

Just a guess.
Old 05-14-2019, 08:30 AM   #57 (permalink)

Member # 3007
So how much are the wheels?
Bones is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2019, 08:34 AM   #58 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 82435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones View Post
So how much are the wheels?
Refurbished originals run about 375 each. The US mag versions are 145 each. The FSJ is a 6x5.5 bolt pattern, same as chevy. I'm still hunting and hoping I can find some used ones since I'm in no rush at the moment.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

51 Ford

81 Cherokee
Rooney77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2019, 09:07 AM   #59 (permalink)

Member # 398
Send a message via ICQ to welndmn
Quote:
Refurbished originals run about 375 each. The US mag versions are 145 each. The FSJ is a 6x5.5 bolt pattern, same as chevy. I'm still hunting and hoping I can find some used ones since I'm in no rush at the moment.
1962-1973 were 5 on 5.5 :P
welndmn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2019, 09:31 AM   #60 (permalink)
Wheeling 24/7

Member # 22176
Quote:
When I was in college, I went to a junkyard that was filled with slot mags. All you could want, $14 each. Steel wheels were seven.

Companies helping me get dirty:

& Blaine

:tank:
Beat95YJ is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2019, 09:35 AM   #61 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 82435
Quote:
Originally Posted by welndmn View Post
1962-1973 were 5 on 5.5 :P
The rims I want were from 74-79. I didn't know the early stuff was 5 lug. Everything I've seen for them was 6 lug.

51 Ford

81 Cherokee
Old 05-14-2019, 09:39 AM   #62 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 82435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beat95YJ View Post
When I was in college, I went to a junkyard that was filled with slot mags. All you could want, $14 each. Steel wheels were seven.
Thanks for rubbing it in Frank.

Apparently they are still more common up north but by the time the rims get shipped its a wash. They don't have to be originals, just similar. I like the look.

51 Ford

81 Cherokee
Old 05-14-2019, 09:58 AM   #63 (permalink)

Member # 131502
Quote:
The rims I want were from 74-79. I didn't know the early stuff was 5 lug. Everything I've seen for them was 6 lug.
Had a set of those on a Chevelle that I had back in the late 80's. 5x4.75. They didnt have the cone to self center but used an oval washer.
Frozen ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2019, 10:10 AM   #64 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 66684
It may be a year or two before I get to them but I have an orrigonal set in a pile on our family property.... I seem to remember them being small 5 lug but they might be 6..... they were not 5x5.5. Anyhow I have a good memory for stupid shit like this and years from now there will be a post "who wanted these wheels" when the time comes they are yours if you can use them rooney

Last edited by 2big bronco; 05-14-2019 at 10:11 AM.
2big bronco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2019, 10:16 AM   #65 (permalink)
E. Spengler

Member # 206384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen ZJ View Post
Had a set of those on a Chevelle that I had back in the late 80's. 5x4.75. They didnt have the cone to self center but used an oval washer.
Unilug. Ive got a pair in my yard like that. 5 x 4.5/4.75/5, depending on the washer you use.

Kinda like these:
Old 05-14-2019, 11:34 AM   #66 (permalink)
Wheeler

Member # 487154
Quote:
I have as set of older American Racing in the garage, might be 14 inch. I'll dig them out and double check. But I do believe they are these..

Quote:Subybaja
Unilug... 5 x 4.5/4.75/5, depending on the washer you use.

Kinda like these:
________/__/__\____\_,__
|- /ŻŻ\_''______/ŻŻ\-[]===[]
_`(o)_)<>)_)__`(o)_)o==)_)

Quote:
Mathematics itself operates as Whiteness.
5TonDreamin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2019, 11:52 AM   #67 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 82435
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5TonDreamin View Post
I have as set of older American Racing in the garage, might be 14 inch. I'll dig them out and double check. But I do believe they are these..

Quote:Subybaja
Unilug... 5 x 4.5/4.75/5, depending on the washer you use.

Kinda like these:
If they are 6 lug 15" I'm most definitely interested.

51 Ford

81 Cherokee
Old 05-14-2019, 11:53 AM   #68 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 82435
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2big bronco View Post
It may be a year or two before I get to them but I have an orrigonal set in a pile on our family property.... I seem to remember them being small 5 lug but they might be 6..... they were not 5x5.5. Anyhow I have a good memory for stupid shit like this and years from now there will be a post "who wanted these wheels" when the time comes they are yours if you can use them rooney
I'll keep an eye peeled for that post.

51 Ford

81 Cherokee

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in