Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum (https://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chit-Chat (https://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Roadkill samurai (https://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2682236)

Rooney77 05-13-2019 04:51 PM

Roadkill samurai

I rewatched both episodes of the roadkill 440 samurai and never caught the make and model of the wheels they used. Anybody familiar with the episodes happen to know? I'm sure it's a common wheel style I just can't seem to find it.

Rooney77 05-13-2019 05:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Took a shitty pic. Attachment 2930842

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Beat95YJ 05-13-2019 05:04 PM

Look like old school slot mags. In the black flatfender w/ pewe episode he says where to get them. (I forgot the company)

Rooney77 05-13-2019 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beat95YJ (Post 44440390)
Look like old school slot mags. In the black flatfender w/ peer episode he says where to get them. (I forgot the company)

Thanks. They're almost identical to the slot wheels the FSJs came with, which is why I want them. Hopefully I can find em cheaper than a set of originals.

M92pv4u 05-13-2019 05:08 PM

Vintage Western wheel slot mags or newly made us wheels.

Beat95YJ 05-13-2019 05:08 PM

US mags Indy u101.

Thatg9659 05-13-2019 05:10 PM

oh rooney you master of life, look at you cosigning for people with millions of followers, so original, such a grand use of your time. spend more time on here than with you family?

Cunt.

Subybaja 05-13-2019 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatg9659 (Post 44440410)
oh rooney you master of life, look at you cosigning for people with millions of followers, so original, such a grand use of your time. spend more time on here than with you family?

Cunt.

Did you forget your medicine again?

Rooney77 05-13-2019 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatg9659 (Post 44440410)

Cunt.

Jesus, I don't even know where to begin with you. You have a horrible grasp of the English language and make little to no sense at all. Basically I think you're trying to say you don't like me? Or you're trying to ask me out? Not sure which.

Pukemaggots 05-13-2019 05:21 PM

Ansen slots.

Rooney77 05-13-2019 05:23 PM

Found em, thanks for the help. And as I expected they are a shit ton cheaper than originals.

Thatg9659 05-13-2019 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rooney77 (Post 44440424)
Jesus, I don't even know where to begin with you. You have a horrible grasp of the English language and make little to no sense at all. Basically I think you're trying to say you don't like me? Or you're trying to ask me out? Not sure which.

I don't like your arrogance, your disdain for those "below" you. I think your talents used building vehicles are awesome. Your swagger as it appears to me is undeserved.

thefishguy77 05-13-2019 05:30 PM

Are you drunk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rooney77 05-13-2019 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatg9659 (Post 44440434)
I don't like your arrogance, your disdain for those "below" you. I think your talents used building vehicles are awesome. Your swagger as it appears to me is undeserved.

Not sure what swagger you're referring too but I generally don't give a shit what you think. The comments you've made, the off handed way you refer to the tragedies we've dealt with in here, the attempted insults about me being raped as a child...yet you seem to think I'm the bad guy. I think if you'll go back and look you've hurled more insults and shown yourself to be the one with no self control and the emotional stability of 2 year old. I stand by my comments that you need help.

Thatg9659 05-13-2019 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rooney77 (Post 44440444)
Not sure what swagger you're referring too but I generally don't give a shit what you think. The comments you've made, the off handed way you refer to the tragedies we've dealt with in here, the attempted insults about me being raped as a child...yet you seem to think I'm the bad guy. I think if you'll go back and look you've hurled more insults and shown yourself to be the one with no self control and the emotional stability of 2 year old. I stand by my comments that you need help.

If you would actually make an attempt at communication, instead Of demanding me to spoon feed what you want to hear directly into your chrones syndrome affected digestive system. Theres a cure for that you dumbshit. You would know that I had similar horrible experience, only mine wasn't once. it went on and on, then he went back to juvi, got out and it went on and on and on and on. until the signs were so obvious teachers made me spill it. Every authority said it would be ok, they would help. DOES IT LOOK LIKE THEY HELPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

all they wanted was feel goods and a conviction they got that and I was gone from their minds, and they had a new case, two years of foster care, dumping me back home where I wasn't wanted cause I was weird now, afraid to tell shrinks what was in my head cause what they might do. just be a good boy, well that's what I pretended to be. But I see all the evil and selfishness and It kills me. unless I'm so stoned I don't care about anything even brushing me teeth showing or getting out of bed, staying asleep just so I can dream more and not be in this shit world.

I took a side curtain airbag inflator, removed the bag & slid a short pipe over the discharge end. Rounded the head of a bolt down and placed it in the short "barrel" with a sabot. Then attached it to a helmet facing the wearers (Me) head. Wired up a 9v battery on a switch to the inflator to activate it.

My fucked up brain can come up with that, yet no one sees value in me to pay me for my abilities or give me the time of day. Suicide is so tempting and should most definitely be creative, It is not my decision to make. It is permanent, I am only temporary.

So yeah fuck your swagger.

thefishguy77 05-13-2019 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatg9659 (Post 44440484)
If you would actually make an attempt at communication, instead Of demanding me to spoon feed what you want to hear directly into your chrones syndrome affected digestive system. Theres a cure for that you dumbshit. You would know that I had similar horrible experience, only mine wasn't once. it went on and on, then he went back to juvi, got out and it went on and on and on and on. until the signs were so obvious teachers made me spill it. Every authority said it would be ok, they would help. DOES IT LOOK LIKE THEY HELPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

all they wanted was feel goods and a conviction they got that and I was gone from their minds, and they had a new case, two years of foster care, dumping me back home where I wasn't wanted cause I was weird now, afraid to tell shrinks what was in my head cause what they might do. just be a good boy, well that's what I pretended to be. But I see all the evil and selfishness and It kills me. unless I'm so stoned I don't care about anything even brushing me teeth showing or getting out of bed, staying asleep just so I can dream more and not be in this shit world.

I took a side curtain airbag inflator, removed the bag & slid a short pipe over the discharge end. Rounded the head of a bolt down and placed it in the short "barrel" with a sabot. Then attached it to a helmet facing the wearers (Me) head. Wired up a 9v battery on a switch to the inflator to activate it.

My fucked up brain can come up with that, yet no one sees value in me to pay me for my abilities or give me the time of day. Suicide is so tempting and should most definitely be creative, It is not my decision to make. It is permanent, I am only temporary.

I think you need some help man. Seriously consider it.

Rooney77 05-13-2019 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thefishguy77 (Post 44440488)

I couldn't agree more. If ever someone here needed help, this is the instance.

yotee 05-13-2019 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatg9659 (Post 44440484)

you really need to seek out help dude

Rooney77 05-13-2019 06:05 PM

If you're willing to share your location I'm willing to bet someone here, myself included, can help you find someone that'll help you.

Thatg9659 05-13-2019 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thefishguy77 (Post 44440488)

Saw the wall o text, hit reply copy and pasted "you need help"

Am I close with my hypothesis?

Thatg9659 05-13-2019 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rooney77 (Post 44440502)
If you're willing to share your location I'm willing to bet someone here, myself included, can help you find someone that'll help you.

$300 challenge?

I'll let 51'plymouth smack me upside the head Fo Free! but he doesn't have time for that. I'll work it out eventually. just needin to vent. I'll be quiet again.

Rooney77 05-13-2019 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatg9659 (Post 44440504)

No where near it. In fact I called it in other threads. You need help dude. As I said before, I'm not bagging on you at all I'm dead serious. You need help. And also as previously stated, I'm willing to try and help you get it. It's obvious that what you are doing now isn't working. Time for a change and time to ask for help.

thefishguy77 05-13-2019 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatg9659 (Post 44440504)

No. I tried to read your poorly written punctuation lacking post several times to try and understand you post. It reads like a rambling thought that was not read to be put on paper (text) yet.

There is no shame in seeking help if you need it.

Dr.Danger 05-13-2019 06:13 PM

Who the fuck is that guy? :confused: No pun intended.

Thatguy... as much as people tell each other to suck start a shotgun around here... it's a term of endearment if anything. Not one sorry son of a bitch on here actually wants to see someone off themselves, save for Hillary Clinton and a few choice individuals who deserve it.

Rooney is good people. You can be too. You can choose Pirate help (not recommended,but has worked) or professional... but seriously man, talk to somebody about what ails you. I can't guarantee you're going to find acceptance here, but many victims, fuckups, douchebags, and generally disliked or dislikable people have in the past. It is what you make of it you get out of it what you put in.

Nobody seriously wants to see you hurt yourself. People have far too much conscience for that here. Just check out some of the help threads over the years that have really shown how members go pur of the way for people they hardly know. Camarogenius in recent history was a great example of that. Yeah, he clashed, but in the end, everyone was gunning for his success.

Hope things get better for you dude.

Thatg9659 05-13-2019 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thefishguy77 (Post 44440514)
No. I tried to read your poorly written punctuation lacking post several times to try and understand you post. It reads like a rambling thought that was not read to be put on paper (text) yet.

There is no shame in seeking help if you need it.

All I need is work to be proud of, at a rate I can handle, that supports me. can't find that shit anywhere, its all a scam all about "me" and how hard can I fuck the customer. gimmie, gimme, gimme, get, get, get, give little to nothing. I've watched a guy collect ammo to be destroyed ammo that was confiscated by authority, then dumped on me to be repackaged, case numbers sharpied over and sold to the public. I believed in that cause fuck destroying good ammo.:D

ammo that got drowned in a hurricane flood, bought for scrap then sold as "blemished rejects" :mad3:

guns bought for pennies untested then sold to newbs for double their value that didn't even fire:mad3:

being handed the breech and barrel of a firearm told to make the barrel longer cause some fool didn't account for the kerf and it was a millimeter too short :D

Instructed to add 10w40 when 5w30 is speced and a qt of lucas goo so it appears the engine doesn't knock and has oil pressure:mad3:

testing a $600 shitbox that fucking RUNS!, the customer buying it and putting 8000 miles on it in 4 months, with only an oil change and more used tires.:D

I need more :D and less :mad3: No one seems to feel I deserve the :D