Has AG BARR unleashed a monster? - Page 4 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2019, 09:49 AM   #76 (permalink)

Member # 86724
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunracer1 View Post
did you miss the Muller investigation?
did you miss how half of it is fucking redacted?

https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.ne...compressed.pdf

page 30 is literally a giant black box on a sheet of paper.

so tell me what good the investigation is when the gatekeepers of that information are the same people that are being investigated?

Sure, someone will file a FOIA request, and in five years time maybe we'll see the unredacted report.

but probably not, because secrets.
Old 05-16-2019, 09:52 AM   #77 (permalink)

Member # 226216
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87manche View Post
the investigation may be honest.

but the people being investigated are the ones that ultimately make the decisions about what the public is allowed to see in that investigation, and are also the same ones that determine if anyone gets punished.

that system was perfectly fine when our country was young, and being a politician was a part time job held by honorable people with the citizen's best interests at heart.

but it's fucking useless now. DC will not prosecute DC, because if Rs actually prosecute Ds, then D's will actually prosecute R's later.

nobody in DC wants actual repercussions for illegal activity, because they're all doing shady illegal shit.

I want the investigation in hopes that it will help everyone in DC burn. Cleaning it with fire is the only solution I can see at this point. Every elected and appointed official (see alphabet agencies and congress as well as executive branches) in DC needs to be investigated for crimes against the constitution. And if found guilty public hangings within a week outside their respective offices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thefishguy77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2019, 09:54 AM   #78 (permalink)

Member # 143737
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefishguy77 View Post

We should put OB as the lead investigator.

I'm a little late to the party, but this is a great idea! We know that OB will do whatever it takes to drill down to the bottom of this
Old 05-16-2019, 10:13 AM   #79 (permalink)

Member # 86724
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefishguy77 View Post
I want the investigation in hopes that it will help everyone in DC burn. Cleaning it with fire is the only solution I can see at this point. Every elected and appointed official (see alphabet agencies and congress as well as executive branches) in DC needs to be investigated for crimes against the constitution. And if found guilty public hangings within a week outside their respective offices.

I want the same outcome.

but the only way we're getting that is revolution.
DC is not going to set itself on fire.
This is merely to placate everyone.
and then after that, there will be another new scandal and investigation to shift everyon'es attention to that.
Old 05-16-2019, 10:17 AM   #80 (permalink)

Member # 85483
Quote:
I want the same outcome.

but the only way we're getting that is revolution.
DC is not going to set itself on fire.
This is merely to placate everyone.
and then after that, there will be another new scandal and investigation to shift everyon'es attention to that.
You got that pitch fork and torch ready?
Old 05-16-2019, 10:22 AM   #81 (permalink)

Member # 86724
Quote:
Originally Posted by thumping View Post
You got that pitch fork and torch ready?
say when.
Old 05-16-2019, 10:22 AM   #82 (permalink)

Member # 90667
Did anybody catch Mueller testifying before the house committee yesterday? Wasn't it supposed to be May 15'th? Did it not happen or did I just miss it?
Gittinwidit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2019, 10:50 AM   #83 (permalink)

Member # 85483
Quote:
say when.
Don't be leading from the rear. Step on up and lead by example. We've got your back.
Old 05-16-2019, 12:36 PM   #84 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 181868
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockota View Post
you haven't stated how he's damaging the party... the party is so far left of where it was, and they've not wanted him as POTUS, that i'm not sure there's a "conservative" party left.

Tariffs, tax cuts, SCOTUS picks, border security... all of these are right of the current GOP.
Tariffs might be right of the party. Everything else you mention is right in line with the party.

The only thing that's' damaging the party (and country) is spending. Alas, it seems, the only end to that will be ugly. (Currency crash)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
waterhorse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2019, 12:49 PM   #85 (permalink)
Custom User Title

Member # 138976
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhorse View Post
Tariffs might be right of the party. Everything else you mention is right in line with the party.

The only thing that's' damaging the party (and country) is spending. Alas, it seems, the only end to that will be ugly. (Currency crash)
Trump has been not much better than Obama was not much better than bush and Clinton didn't do as good a job as 'the records' would like to show etc.

nobody currently seeking the top spot is willing to go against cheney's wisdom of "debts don't matter"

freedom of choice is what you have, freedom from choice is what you want

keep your head down, go to sleep to the rhythm of the war drums
Provience is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2019, 12:59 PM   #86 (permalink)

Member # 5371
Send a message via MSN to rockota
Quote:

I think you're comparing this POTUS to the GOP party of the 1950's... not the one of today.
rockota is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2019, 01:04 PM   #87 (permalink)

Member # 40266
Quote:
no

[/COLOR]
[CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="4"]"For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
paragon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2019, 01:33 PM   #88 (permalink)

Member # 226216
Quote:
Originally Posted by posford View Post
I'm a little late to the party, but this is a great idea! We know that OB will do whatever it takes to drill down to the bottom of this

Even he has standards.

Old 05-16-2019, 01:35 PM   #89 (permalink)

Member # 226216
Quote:
Don't be leading from the rear. Step on up and lead by example. We've got your back.

I hate that “we got your back” line. The party is up front. Manginas to the rear. (punny intended).

Old 05-16-2019, 02:34 PM   #90 (permalink)

Member # 29037
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gittinwidit View Post
Did anybody catch Mueller testifying before the house committee yesterday? Wasn't it supposed to be May 15'th? Did it not happen or did I just miss it?
Didn't happen he backed out is what I hear.
The House Dems are reading the report out loud starting today I heard it will take them 50 hrs

Redacted sections are Grand Jury testimonies that are supposed to be kept secret by law
Old 05-16-2019, 09:15 PM   #91 (permalink)

Member # 18776
Quote:
Really? So please explain why a huge % of the gop did not want him and have been/are against him?
Because Trump is not a traditional Republican, and a successful Trump Presidency would signal the end of the Republican party as most know it, just as Lincoln's Presidency was the end of the Whig party, and the likes of the Bush's, McCain's, and Romney's feared their loss of power/influence on the party.

Quote:
the investigation may be honest.

but the people being investigated are the ones that ultimately make the decisions about what the public is allowed to see in that investigation, and are also the same ones that determine if anyone gets punished.

that system was perfectly fine when our country was young, and being a politician was a part time job held by honorable people with the citizen's best interests at heart.

but it's fucking useless now. DC will not prosecute DC, because if Rs actually prosecute Ds, then D's will actually prosecute R's later.

nobody in DC wants actual repercussions for illegal activity, because they're all doing shady illegal shit.
This isn't Reps investigating Dems, it is the executive branch investigating the agencies within the executive branch for what may be criminal activities, activities that were politically motivated and were either done by order of Obama through Lynch the AG, or worse done by rogue agency leaders themselves, neither of which can be tolerated.

Quote:
the FISA court shouldn't fucking exist.

so that we can agree on.

as I've stated, nothing will fucking come of this, but it's going to keep you all enthralled for two years with bated breath while they go ahead and do some more fucking.
It wont be 2 more years of investigations, it can't be, Trump will want to use the outcome, which he already likely knows will expose corruption at the highest levels of the FBI and DOJ, to insure his re-election. He has been slow playing the Dems with a stacked deck since day one, which is why he allowed both parts of the Mueller report released, knowing full well the Dems would jump at part 2 regarding obstruction.
CA_Snowtoy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2019, 07:42 AM   #92 (permalink)

Member # 86724
^mUh 4D cHeSS^
Old 05-17-2019, 02:04 PM   #93 (permalink)

Member # 6359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Provience View Post
Trump has been not much better than Obama was not much better than bush and Clinton didn't do as good a job as 'the records' would like to show etc.

nobody currently seeking the top spot is willing to go against cheney's wisdom of "debts don't matter"
No.

You sound like the anit-{gary} berry

this guy -
Quote:
It wont be 2 more years of investigations, it can't be, Trump will want to use the outcome, which he already likely knows will expose corruption at the highest levels of the FBI and DOJ, to insure his re-election. He has been slow playing the Dems with a stacked deck since day one, which is why he allowed both parts of the Mueller report released, knowing full well the Dems would jump at part 2 regarding obstruction.

Last edited by Lil Uzi; 05-17-2019 at 02:06 PM.
Lil Uzi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2019, 09:01 PM   #94 (permalink)

Member # 117207
Quote:
^mUh 4D cHeSS^
yep, dipshit orange man pulls it off better than everyone before him...

it should kinda make you stop and think...
petro812 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in