SNLC - PPB is letting me down - Page 3 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2019, 06:26 AM   #51 (permalink)

Member # 2578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepanzerfuhrer View Post
Is this code for shes out diddling her new boyfriend?
I actually wish that was the case. She has been diagnosed with paranoid delusions and stopped taking her meds since they worked perfectly. That was about 1.5 years ago that she stopped taking them. You should see what she posted on her Facebook page. No kidding, she thinks she's being manipulated by people with stripes on their shirts, or red and black cars, or that I poisoned the coffee she was actively drinking, or that yellow M&M's that I gave her, which she then ate, were going to kill her from kidney failure. All of this started by Wamu people in 2003, before they were given to Chase or whatever in 2008. I can't make this up. I've been trying to find her and then determine how to get her to punch me or something so I can have her involuntarily committed.

If this was some elaborate (and unnecessary) ploy to divorce or leave me she would have been outta here in 2014.
Realsquash is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2019, 06:52 AM   #52 (permalink)
Non-Lemming

Member # 840
Out. We were wheeling the trails around Sedona during the day and had a potluck after we got back to camp.
One of the great achievements of science has been, if not to make it impossible for intelligent people to be religious, then at least to make it possible for them not to be religious. We should not retreat from this accomplishment.

Quote:
Salesmen and women. God sells to the ignorant.
SanDiegoCJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2019, 07:30 AM   #53 (permalink)

Member # 688970
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realsquash View Post
I actually wish that was the case. She has been diagnosed with paranoid delusions and stopped taking her meds since they worked perfectly. That was about 1.5 years ago that she stopped taking them. You should see what she posted on her Facebook page. No kidding, she thinks she's being manipulated by people with stripes on their shirts, or red and black cars, or that I poisoned the coffee she was actively drinking, or that yellow M&M's that I gave her, which she then ate, were going to kill her from kidney failure. All of this started by Wamu people in 2003, before they were given to Chase or whatever in 2008. I can't make this up. I've been trying to find her and then determine how to get her to punch me or something so I can have her involuntarily committed.

If this was some elaborate (and unnecessary) ploy to divorce or leave me she would have been outta here in 2014.
Wow man, sorry to hear that. That is some heavy shit
santa V2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2019, 08:43 AM   #54 (permalink)

Member # 2578
Quote:
Originally Posted by santa V2.0 View Post
It's OK - if you think about this, we all have really off-the-wall thoughts like this for a brief second all the time. But the logical part of us correctly just forgets it quickly and doesn't act on it. To her, in this state, they are real things that happened and they lead to paranoia. All it takes it the correct bump from some mild medicine to counteract that effect and everything is perfectly fine and there are no side-effects from the meds, either. At least in her case.

I watched her drive away, again, 3 days ago standing in my driveway with the police chief. There was nothing they or I could do to stop her since there was no physical harm done to anyone. My claiming she is suicidal or lying about her attempting it is not enough, either. Bruises or blood are needed. The laws are very protective.

The full moon was yesterday and her mood is going to chance from a manic to depressive over the next few days (or week?) and she's going to come home or get to someone else who will help on her own. I know this sounds completely whacked, but I am now a believer after reading about it all night and applying it to our situation.

If you have 30 minutes to read something that I found fascinating on this moon phases affecting biploar mood changes, read this : https://www.nature.com/articles/mp2016263 there are a lot of other studies that show the same connections. At first it's hard to establish the patterns, but I ended up making a speadsheet that helped me figure this out last night. I know how stupid this sounds, but relative to what she's said the past few weeks this is like calling the sky blue.
Old 05-19-2019, 11:57 AM   #55 (permalink)
Green bastard

Member # 123458
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1990GT50 View Post
Sucks about grandpa, but if it were me- Id be ready to go. That doesn't sound like a fun life to live anymore. Sounds like plenty of great years though!

What kind of pups there?
Boxers, gravity defying ones at that.......
Attached Images

Last edited by cslimfu; 05-19-2019 at 12:08 PM.
cslimfu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2019, 12:38 PM   #56 (permalink)

Member # 113619
Send a message via Yahoo to stjames151
Rode up wentworth yesterday till we hit snow above stumpy meadows. Ended up drinking beer at the sandwich place in Placerville till late. Still trying to find some place to melt the letters off my tires here, but its always fucking winter.
Old 05-20-2019, 05:28 AM   #57 (permalink)

Member # 2578
My wife tried to kill me last night while I slept - with a 12" cast iron lodge skillet. I just got home and the skillet has a giant crack from my forehead, too. I guess she's getting the help she needs finally and I'm not dead, so that's a net gain, right? I can't make this up.
Old 05-20-2019, 05:39 AM   #58 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 5943
Location: Southeastern MN. (formerly near Chicago, I've ESCAPED!)
Holeee...... fawk. That's a rough way to finally get personal injury involved.
ChiXJeff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2019, 06:24 AM   #59 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 101819
Quote:
My wife tried to kill me last night while I slept - with a 12" cast iron lodge skillet. I just got home and the skillet has a giant crack from my forehead, too. I guess she's getting the help she needs finally and I'm not dead, so that's a net gain, right? I can't make this up.
Wtf we need pictures of both the skillet and the mark left by it. Im glad she is gonna get the help but damn that had to hurt. Good luck man sleep with one eye open.
Thepanzerfuhrer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2019, 06:26 AM   #60 (permalink)

Member # 49281
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiXJeff View Post
Holeee...... fawk. That's a rough way to finally get personal injury involved.
Pics of skillet?
If it was a griswold or brock you'd have been permanently sleeping
Old 05-20-2019, 06:58 AM   #61 (permalink)

Member # 2578
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Memphis] View Post
Pics of skillet?
If it was a griswold or brock you'd have been permanently sleeping
It was a modern Lodge, heavy as fuck. I have a photo here, let me see if I can host it somewhere.
Old 05-20-2019, 07:13 AM   #62 (permalink)

Member # 81022
Quote:
It was a modern Lodge, heavy as fuck. I have a photo here, let me see if I can host it somewhere.
Ouch man I know what you are dealing with, I have been trying to get my BIL 302'd for months now. My MIL will not let us do it, she is protecting him etc...

He is on meth & thinks people are living in the attic peeking at him when he showers, then posting the pictures on the internet of him jerking off. So every time he goes anywhere he thinks people are recording him constantly & taking pictures of him & of course trying to kill him etc. Had to call the cops on him before when he was tweaking out, no one wants to help you unless something really really bad happens or the person is willing

Last edited by MrShaft696; 05-20-2019 at 08:21 AM.
MrShaft696 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2019, 07:23 AM   #63 (permalink)

Member # 192237
Quote:
wat
in for pics

man, mental health is a bitch and a half
[486] is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2019, 09:03 AM   #64 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 53453
Quote:
Does Lodge warranty them for that sort of thing?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DirtyComanche is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2019, 09:26 AM   #65 (permalink)

Member # 143737
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyComanche View Post

Anywhere else you'd be considered callous, but fuck me that made me choke on my drink.

RS: sounds like a fucked up situation. Hopefully she can get the help she needs.
Old 05-20-2019, 12:00 PM   #66 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 101819
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyComanche View Post
I would send a complaint to lodge. My wife tried to kill me with your skillet and my head broke it. I would put money on it theyll send you a new one.
Old 05-20-2019, 12:39 PM   #67 (permalink)

Member # 2578

I can laugh, since I'm alive and all. The welt is somewhat hard to detect, but it goes from about top-center of my head down to where you can see the bump above my eyebrows. No blood, no concussion, went home from the ER right away.

The 5-O has the pan for evidence now, but I must have it back. There's hair all over it because it hit the floor and stayed there while they hauled her out of the house, and 3 dogs. The crack is evident in the nice seasoning I had on it.

For the record, this Lodge weighs more than a Griswold or any others I know of.
Old 05-20-2019, 01:14 PM   #68 (permalink)

Member # 688970
Quote:
Originally Posted by santa V2.0 View Post
Called it

But seriously hoping she gets the help she needs. Good luck to the both of you.
santa V2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2019, 01:27 PM   #69 (permalink)

Member # 226216
Quote:

Hope you find a way to get her the help she needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thefishguy77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2019, 01:28 PM   #70 (permalink)

Member # 226216
Quote:

Holy shit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thefishguy77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2019, 01:36 PM   #71 (permalink)
No

Member # 106663
Realsquashed is a bit prophetic! Glad you survived so far!
Old 05-20-2019, 03:31 PM   #72 (permalink)

Member # 2578
Thanks guys. I felt relief when I was rolling away in the ambulance, believe it or not. The mental health system and laws in this country are utter shit, like most laws. As a spouse I have no power whatsoever in their other's healthcare. I don't think I can ever trust her again. I certainly wouldn't feel comfortable falling asleep anywhere near her after she gets out!
Old 05-20-2019, 04:01 PM   #73 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 101819
Quote:
Thanks guys. I felt relief when I was rolling away in the ambulance, believe it or not. The mental health system and laws in this country are utter shit, like most laws. As a spouse I have no power whatsoever in their other's healthcare. I don't think I can ever trust her again. I certainly wouldn't feel comfortable falling asleep anywhere near her after she gets out!
Does this mean the sex Olympian Debbie the hairdresser goes away also?

All joking aside hope she gets better and you heal up. Hopefully you can work this screwed up situation out.
Old 05-21-2019, 03:36 AM   #74 (permalink)

Member # 85771
Quote:
Damn dude, glad yer okay.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in