Mueller speaking about the trump investigation. - Page 5 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2019, 11:24 AM   #101 (permalink)

Member # 28880
Quote:
Originally Posted by thumping View Post
Are you fucking retared? You ever hear the saying if you don't want to be hit...don't hit?

So it's okay for us if it furthers our interest and is good for our country but others shouldn't be allowed if it does the same for them?

Wow....just fucking wow.
Good point. I'm sure if we stop building weapons, spying on other countries, or deploying our aircraft carriers around the world then everyone else will stop doing the same to us.

By your logic, why do we even need a military? As long as we don't attack anyone, the rest of the world will leave us alone, right?
Harry Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2019, 11:26 AM   #102 (permalink)

Member # 851676
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExWrench View Post
Yep - America saw that, too - that's why Trump is your president
Funny you critique my writings now have a look at yours. There is problems. lol
rump is NOT my president.
johnemt2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2019, 11:31 AM   #103 (permalink)
Random Dude

Member # 467273
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnemt2 View Post
Funny you critique my writings now have a look at yours. There is problems. lol
Sorry, I assumed you were an American citizen.

Apparently not, so this has nothing to do with you.

Add that to the list of reasons you can fuck off

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<-- Random crap you might find useful
ExWrench is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2019, 11:31 AM   #104 (permalink)

Member # 851676
Quote:
Do you get tax deductions for your hundreds of hours volunteering at "Handjobs for the Homeless"?
Actually no i don't, i volunteer my time for my cause not a tax deduct.
Old 05-30-2019, 11:37 AM   #105 (permalink)
Random Dude

Member # 467273
Quote:
Quote:
Do you get tax deductions for your hundreds of hours volunteering at "Handjobs for the Homeless"?
Actually no i don't, i volunteer my time for my cause not a tax deduct.
Well then, I'd bet every bum you jerk off sincerely appreciates your dedication

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-30-2019, 11:37 AM   #106 (permalink)
No

Member # 106663
Haters gonna hate. Trumps a big mean Poopy head, Wah Wah Wah.
Old 05-30-2019, 11:40 AM   #107 (permalink)

Member # 851676
Quote:
Originally Posted by anatram View Post
Whoa hold your horses there Tonto, the motherfucker wasn't elected based on his moral profile, or mine for that matter.

Who gives a shit if he pays for poon you dunce! We're all paying for it in one way or another. You can buy them a ring and a house if you want to keep them, or pay them to leave when you're finished. Pick your poison princess.

I could careless about his moral fiber as long as he is doing what is right by the American tax payer. When a man says he will do something and he actually does it, that means more than a bullshit campaign lie.
Poor anna sound as if you have to pay for your ''poon" kinda like your leader. You think Melania would be with his fat ass if he was broke? How is he doing right by the American taxpayer? Last time i looked bizs got a big tax break the little guy not so much. You see anna the difference between you and i is i'm not committed to tdump to save me from misery.
Old 05-30-2019, 11:43 AM   #108 (permalink)

Member # 851676
Quote:
Sorry, I assumed you were an American citizen.

Apparently not, so this has nothing to do with you.

Add that to the list of reasons you can fuck off
Don't you ever get tired of defending this idiot?Bad enough you thought he was your savior now you believe his bs. Think about it?
Old 05-30-2019, 11:51 AM   #109 (permalink)

Member # 85483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Johnson View Post
Good point. I'm sure if we stop building weapons, spying on other countries, or deploying our aircraft carriers around the world then everyone else will stop doing the same to us.

By your logic, why do we even need a military? As long as we don't attack anyone, the rest of the world will leave us alone, right?
That'a what you took away from what I said?

Again...wow.
Old 05-30-2019, 11:56 AM   #110 (permalink)

Member # 4387
Quote:

Again...wow.
Pretty sure he's methican merican

Norm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2019, 12:01 PM   #111 (permalink)

Member # 106145
Quote:
Poor anna sound as if you have to pay for your ''poon" kinda like your leader. You think Melania would be with his fat ass if he was broke? How is he doing right by the American taxpayer? Last time i looked bizs got a big tax break the little guy not so much. You see anna the difference between you and i is i'm not committed to tdump to save me from misery.

You have no clue how the world works do you?

I got a tax break, I as well as others get a little more in our paychecks every week. I now get a bonus, I've got my first raise in over 6 years. I've got a pretty good idea why I didn't get one when the last dip shit was in office.

So once again your talking points, are just verbal diarrhea.

Trump doesn't need to save me from misery, I lead a very good life, I have a beautiful wife, a beautiful house, awesome kids and a great job.

Nothing miserable in my life.

Oh, and you sir are no troll by any means, you wouldn't make a shit stain, or dried up jizz streak in a real Trolls underpants.

Long Live Screwzer
Old 05-30-2019, 12:02 PM   #112 (permalink)
Random Dude

Member # 467273
Quote:
Don't you ever get tired of defending this idiot?
Please show me where I defended Trump.
Bad enough you thought he was your savior now you believe his bs.
Please show me where I thought Trump was my savior.
Think about it?
I do think. You should try it.
So, everything you typed there was bullshit.

Are you an idiot or a liar? <-- Sincere question.

EDIT: "both" is an acceptable answer - paid trolls are usually both

Last edited by ExWrench; 05-30-2019 at 12:04 PM.
Old 05-30-2019, 12:05 PM   #113 (permalink)

Member # 28880
Quote:

Again...wow.
Word for word:

Quote:
Are you fucking retared? You ever hear the saying if you don't want to be hit...don't hit?

So it's okay for us if it furthers our interest and is good for our country but others shouldn't be allowed if it does the same for them?

Wow....just fucking wow.
In your analogy we hit people. You're calling me "retared" because I'm suggesting we protect our face after we hit someone.

Wow... just wow.

Last edited by Harry Johnson; 05-30-2019 at 12:05 PM.
Old 05-30-2019, 12:21 PM   #114 (permalink)

Member # 226216
Quote:
Silly landing how do you know he is not taking a salary? He told you so? As a salaried employee he is to receive a W2 correct?According to him he is under audit lol and cannot let America see his returns correct?.?I volunteer for many things and for far more then 4 years. Last time i checked i never received a W2 for my volunteer work. geez stupid don't even get me started about his hotels.

Well he has been very transparent about who and where he donates his salary to. Yes he has to get paid, its part of the job. He chooses to donate that money to causes he feels are worthy of it. Just because the MSM doesnít make a big deal of it doesnít mean it didnít happen.

Its funny how you bring up his tax returns. The one the Rachel Madow illegally got a hold of then published on national TV, that would be a felony if you or I did that mind you, appeared to show he pays his taxes. Probably pays more than all of Pirate combined. So now they are demanding all his tax returns. What do you think that will accomplish? Serious question.

Also if he is under audit then the IRS can go back (x) number of years, 7 I think, and if they find nothing then they are done. If they find anything I think it is now open back to when he started paying taxes. And they will.

So answer me this.
If you think Trump should be required to show his tax returns, currently legally he is not, should all politicians be required too? And if so is it just for their years in office or their entire life history? Then do we spread it out to all federal employees? Or just DC employees? Or all elected officials country wide?

The taxes witch hunt is another distraction, IMHO, in an attempt to further keep negative press on a President that has kept more campaign promises than any in recent history. Helped our economy grow when the last POTUS said this is it folks and thats just the way it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thefishguy77 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2019, 12:35 PM   #115 (permalink)

Member # 226216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gittinwidit View Post
In NC.... Done!

But not without major liberal pushback... It limits their ability to recruit illegals, uneducated and the poor who are expecting their free handouts.

They still working on trying to accept college ID's but I don't see why in the world they can't just get a state ID card if they don't drive???

Its funny in washington. Its racist to require poor folks to have ID to vote, apparently poor is a race now.

Yet you are required to carry ID over the age of 18 in public. Its a Bullshit Law but a law non the less. Those that say it is racist to require ID, the poor, I assume never drive, buy alcohol, buy a gun or ammunition, cigarettes, apply for food stamps or welfare, apply for social security or disability, or apply for unemployment.

So as long as those saying requiring them to have an ID to vote is racist or oppresses them donít use any of the above I guess I could agree with them. Otherwise its an excuse to apparently willing let the election system continue to be muddied up to make it confusing.

I said that to a snowflake once and she didnít know what to say. She was claiming it would put a hardship on her to be required to have ID to vote. She brought a bottle of booze to the party, presumably she bought, and drove there in her car...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thefishguy77 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2019, 12:39 PM   #116 (permalink)
No

Member # 106663
Where are Apoopydiaper and Thordurhh? Back as Johnnymuttoo apparently.

Last edited by Filthy McChevy; 05-30-2019 at 12:42 PM.
Filthy McChevy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2019, 12:40 PM   #117 (permalink)
JR
OG13 King

Member # 8524
Anyone want to guess who johnemt2 really is? People love to talk shit and hide using a fake user name.

JR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2019, 12:52 PM   #118 (permalink)
Gravity Works!

Member # 25608
Quote:
Funny you critique my writings.
Your writing? Thatís what you call your barely comprehendible gibberish?

If you live here in the USA he is YOUR president, so suck it up window licker.
Old 05-30-2019, 12:55 PM   #119 (permalink)

Member # 40266
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR View Post
Anyone want to guess who johnemt2 really is? People love to talk shit and hide using a fake user name.
johnemt2

porta-toilet emt for people with the shits?

[/COLOR]
[CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="4"]"For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
paragon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2019, 01:01 PM   #120 (permalink)
Gravity Works!

Member # 25608
Quote:
Besides a pos whistlepussy? Fatdan or the clown someone posted above. Dumage?
Old 05-30-2019, 01:12 PM   #121 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 101819
If I had to guess trumps personal taxes make him look broke. Back in the day his when his businesses were formed there were not many options to form under. If I had to guess his businesses are all c corps. Iím sure his strategy is pay the least amount of taxes possible as is most people do also. Like any good businessmen his corps run at a low taxable profit margin by reinvesting into new venture upgrades ect. Trump the person doesnít pull any wages or bonuses as they used to get taxed at a 38% rate. He owns the businesses so he can use all the perks jets golfing cars and possibly right itall off.

With that being said the only reason to ask for his returns is to show the ill informed that trump the person only makes a couple million a year and he is lies about being rich. This would be hammered in the media without explaining the whole picture. If I was him I would be doing the same shit. This tax shit is a bunch of bs.
Thepanzerfuhrer is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2019, 01:18 PM   #122 (permalink)
flamethrower

Member # 75270
Send a message via Yahoo to Bebe
Quote:
I googled his email address and his name and got a big fat nothing back. So he doesn't have any internet History. So that = paid troll.

Haulin the Groceries AND Haulin the MAIL
Bebe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2019, 01:18 PM   #123 (permalink)

Member # 28880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepanzerfuhrer View Post
If I had to guess trumps personal taxes make him look broke. Back in the day his when his businesses were formed there were not many options to form under. If I had to guess his businesses are all c corps. Iím sure his strategy is pay the least amount of taxes possible as is most people do also. Like any good businessmen his corps run at a low taxable profit margin by reinvesting into new venture upgrades ect. Trump the person doesnít pull any wages or bonuses as they used to get taxed at a 38% rate. He owns the businesses so he can use all the perks jets golfing cars and possibly right itall off.

With that being said the only reason to ask for his returns is to show the ill informed that trump the person only makes a couple million a year and he is lies about being rich. This would be hammered in the media without explaining the whole picture. If I was him I would be doing the same shit. This tax shit is a bunch of bs.
Who cares if people think you're rich or not? Especially if you actually are?
Old 05-30-2019, 01:21 PM   #124 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 101819
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Johnson View Post
Who cares if people think you're rich or not? Especially if you actually are?
It will be used as a potlical weapon. You don’t give your enemies weapons do you? I’m sure trump does not give a fuck what people think if they saw his taxes. But to share them just to get clubbed over the head by them, by the morally corrupt media. Fuck that. Trump is a winner and doesn’t play by their rules.

Last edited by Thepanzerfuhrer; 05-30-2019 at 01:26 PM.
Thepanzerfuhrer is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2019, 01:25 PM   #125 (permalink)

Member # 5371
Send a message via MSN to rockota
Quote:
Sorry rabbit the man did his job. His complete "BS" investigation warned America that a hostile country helped in electing a moron. No amount of sound covering your head can change that. Your correct i did not vote for tdump for the simple reason his values do not reflect mine.
exactly how did a hostile country help get POTUS elected? Details please.
rockota is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in