This is the type of crap faggots pull thats not right - Page 3 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2019, 11:58 AM   #51 (permalink)
Ford Bigot

Member # 31227
Kids are supposed to play make believe. Adults are not.

"Transgender"-ism is cultural decadence and decay embodied in one absurd movement.

I say "transgender" in quotes because it's bullshit to pretend that you can change genders. This nutcase teacher will probably get prostate cancer and demand to be seen by a gynecologist.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FordFascist is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-06-2019, 12:00 PM   #52 (permalink)

Member # 28880
Quote:
Originally Posted by paragon View Post
being gay is sex. there are a lot of sexual deviant stuff that kids shouldn't be forced to learn about just because people want to be attention whores.

If you don't think this shit fucks up kids, you are a moron.
I think being gay is more than sex? My son has a cousin-in-law(is that a thing?) who is gay. She's going to be at family gatherings with her girlfriend no matter what I do. She's not an attention whore, but she is probably going to want to bring her girlfriend to Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.

Your logic over here is that my son is going to be fucked up because he is going to see these two together. I say bullshit, he'll be fine.
Harry Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-06-2019, 12:01 PM   #53 (permalink)

Member # 143737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Johnson View Post
I knew about gay people in elementary school, it didn't make me suddenly want to try being gay.
After your extended trips to your uncles cabin in the woods, I can imagine you wouldn't want to be gay

People like you are the reason the rest of the country makes fun of California
Old 06-06-2019, 12:03 PM   #54 (permalink)

Member # 28880
Quote:
Originally Posted by posford View Post
After your extended trips to your uncles cabin in the woods, I can imagine you wouldn't want to be gay

People like you are the reason the rest of the country makes fun of California
That's fine. California sucks, don't' visit.
Old 06-06-2019, 12:16 PM   #55 (permalink)

Member # 111524
Quote:
I think being gay is more than sex? My son has a cousin-in-law(is that a thing?) who is gay. She's going to be at family gatherings with her girlfriend no matter what I do. She's not an attention whore, but she is probably going to want to bring her girlfriend to Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.

Your logic over here is that my son is going to be fucked up because he is going to see these two together. I say bullshit, he'll be fine.

And see, you have the choice in how to parent that situation to your kid. The parents of the school children didn't have that choice.

Do you see the difference?
Old 06-06-2019, 12:28 PM   #56 (permalink)

Member # 40266
Quote:

not even remotely close to my logic.

do you really think anyone gives a shit if your cousin-in-law brings her female friend to family gatherings? do you or the people you know not hang out or befriend members of the same sex?

being gay or lesbian is about who one has sex with, not about who one is friends with

[/COLOR]
[CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="4"]"For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
paragon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-06-2019, 12:50 PM   #57 (permalink)

Member # 28880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas97 View Post
And see, you have the choice in how to parent that situation to your kid. The parents of the school children didn't have that choice.

Sort of.

I really don't have a choice unless I want to disown my family. Luckily for me, I'm ok with that.

Parents of the school also don't have a choice unless they want to change schools really.

Let's say you're a parent at this school: You don't want your kid exposed to the fact that people out there get sex changes and painting them in a good light. The school sends out a communication telling parents there is a teaching planning to do exactly that. They give you the option to opt out. You take the opt out option and send your child to school secure in the knowledge that they will now be spared that information.... Except that there are plenty of kids whose parents did not opt out. They saw the video. Those kids are now talking about it, sharing what they saw. It's still a thing that's out there.

I agree with you that parents should have a choice. I might not agree with why they made that choice, but if that's their choice for their own children, so be it. The thing is, I don't see any way short of changing schools to shelter your kid from the impact this person is going to have on the children at this school.
Old 06-06-2019, 12:50 PM   #58 (permalink)

Member # 171282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas97 View Post
Quote:

How is discussing something your kid saw at a family function different from discussing something they saw at school?

Last edited by blackdog220; 06-06-2019 at 12:51 PM.
blackdog220 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-06-2019, 12:53 PM   #59 (permalink)

Member # 28880
Quote:
not even remotely close to my logic.

do you really think anyone gives a shit if your cousin-in-law brings her female friend to family gatherings? do you or the people you know not hang out or befriend members of the same sex?

being gay or lesbian is about who one has sex with, not about who one is friends with
Being gay or lesbian is about who you are attracted to and want to choose as a mate for life.

What am I supposed to do? Tell my son that girl is her "friend" until he's 18? Should I ban them from kissing or holding hands at family gatherings?
Old 06-06-2019, 12:56 PM   #60 (permalink)

Member # 40266
Quote:
Being gay or lesbian is about who you are attracted to and want to choose as a mate for life.
it's about who you want to have sex with, period.

[/COLOR]
[CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="4"]"For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
Old 06-06-2019, 12:57 PM   #61 (permalink)

Member # 40266
Quote:
What am I supposed to do? Tell my son that girl is her "friend" until he's 18? Should I ban them from kissing or holding hands at family gatherings?
why are you so homophobic?

[/COLOR]
Old 06-06-2019, 12:58 PM   #62 (permalink)

Member # 28880
Quote:
why are you so homophobic?
Well well, look who's got jokes!
Old 06-06-2019, 12:59 PM   #63 (permalink)
Gravity Works!

Member # 25608
Quote:
Let me start by saying that your first jump is assuming this teacher is trying to make it sound like switching genders is a cool thing that eveyrone should try. I'm guessing the video is something more like "You may have seen Mr. Crossdresser looking a like a woman lately. Here's why:" But let's go down your rabbit hole and assume that they were actually trying to spread tranny propaganda-

From a legal standpoint, heroin is against the law, so that wouldn't fly. Getting boobs and dressing like a woman is still legal.

As an ethical question, your logical leap is not quite as big, but I would say there are still some big differences:

Heroin is an insanely addictive drug that is extremely bad for your mental and physical health. Anyone can get addicted to it and it will wreck their health and probably life.

Feeling like your a woman trapped in a man's body or whatever is something specific to only a certain type of people. I can't catch a case of the trans just by trying out cross-dressing. And if I do try it and don't like it, my health isn't damaged nor am I stuck with a chemical dependency to wearing dresses.
Itís against the law for you to be involved with minors in any type of sexual manor. Why is it ok for this mentally ill teacher to get away with this?
Old 06-06-2019, 12:59 PM   #64 (permalink)

Member # 28880
Quote:
it's about who you want to have sex with, period.
Are you defining straight relationships the same way? Or do you think that gay/lesbian relationships are somehow different?
Old 06-06-2019, 01:00 PM   #65 (permalink)

Member # 40266
Quote:
Well well, look who's got jokes!
that's not a joke

I'm dead serious.

You have some weird hang up and want to gloss over that it's "sexual orientation"

[/COLOR]
Old 06-06-2019, 01:02 PM   #66 (permalink)

Member # 111524
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdog220 View Post
How is discussing something your kid saw at a family function different from discussing something they saw at school?
The kids saw a video that (supposedly) normalizes mental illness in a person of power, influence, and guardianship in their school and education. This was presented to them by people who are supposedly trusted educators. But who told them this should be part of their curriculum? Who has mandated they subscribe to the scientifically erroneous and psychologically damaging theory of the 37 -ish genders or whatever it is?

Again, the video is less a concern than this person being a teacher and guardian to elementary school children. If you don't think these circumstances have impacts on developing and impressionable young minds at this age, that could influence them as they grow we're not on the same plane.
Old 06-06-2019, 01:03 PM   #67 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 57779
I know that they keep making up new labels for everything but I was always under the impression you were gay if you wanted to sleep with people the same gender as you are. You were straight if you wanted to sleep with a different gender than you are.

Is that now not the case anymore?

I know the left likes complicated descriptions and labels to leave lots of room for changes and ways that they can be offended.

World Proof your children, Don't child proof the world
nahmus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-06-2019, 01:04 PM   #68 (permalink)

Member # 28880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landslide View Post
Itís against the law for you to be involved with minors in any type of sexual manor. Why is it ok for this mentally ill teacher to get away with this?
You're in Missouri, right? Go ask your voting public, they passed a Public employee anti-discrimination law for sexual orientation in 2010.
Old 06-06-2019, 01:04 PM   #69 (permalink)
No

Member # 106663
Quote:

So lots of public displays of affection at your family gatherings? The family that orgies together or what?

Maybe you could see if your kids school would let you give a presentation about your cousins.
Old 06-06-2019, 01:04 PM   #70 (permalink)

Member # 111524
Quote:
Are you defining straight relationships the same way? Or do you think that gay/lesbian relationships are somehow different?
Do you think they're different? Surely gay relationships have to be different than straight ones or else why would they gay?
Old 06-06-2019, 01:05 PM   #71 (permalink)

Member # 40266
Quote:
what is a "straight" relationship?

gay and lesbian relationships ARE different from straight relationships. The difference is who you choose to have sex with.

I know 3 couples who have "straight relationships" but one or both individuals identify as gay/lesbian. Well, 1 is still a relationship.

you are way too hung up in labels

[/COLOR]
Old 06-06-2019, 01:12 PM   #72 (permalink)

Member # 40266
would you label this transmesozoic?

[/COLOR]
Old 06-06-2019, 01:28 PM   #73 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 116537
Quote:
Let me start by saying that your first jump is assuming this teacher is trying to make it sound like switching genders is a cool thing that eveyrone should try. I'm guessing the video is something more like "You may have seen Mr. Crossdresser looking a like a woman lately. Here's why:" But let's go down your rabbit hole and assume that they were actually trying to spread tranny propaganda-
I suspect, at a minimum, the teacher was trying to make it sound like switching genders is perfectly normal and then went on to explain in some level of psychological/pseudo-biological BS how/why that's the case. This was more than explaining why your teacher wears skirts instead of pants all of a sudden.

If the school was going to let the dude continue to teach elementary school students dressed like a chick, I suspect they had to say something to the students. If I were a parent, however, I'd want to know what was being said beforehand and decide whether or not I would let my kid attend. Also, I would not want the teacher to be the messenger, maybe a trusted school counselor, but not the teacher (he/she does not have a balanced, unbiased perspective to offer).
emiller22207 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-06-2019, 01:40 PM   #74 (permalink)

Member # 55560
Quote:
Cutting your arm can land you in the hospital because you're intentionally causing yourself harm. By your logic women who get breast implants also have a mental disorder. From what I can tell, it usually gets a round of applause from Pirate rather than a ride to the looney bin.
I did see data that says that women with implants have a slightly higher incidence of suicide than au natural. My wife has them and they're pretty ok.

I can empathize with both sides. As a parent I would like to control what my kid is exposed to but I can also see what Harry Johnson is pointing out. I can't believe I just admitted to that.

Sucks for everyone around.
Old 06-06-2019, 01:59 PM   #75 (permalink)

Member # 28880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy McChevy View Post
So lots of public displays of affection at your family gatherings? The family that orgies together or what?

Maybe you could see if your kids school would let you give a presentation about your cousins.
Zing!

I really have no idea actually on how much PDA happens at family gatherings because no one gives a shit if you kiss your wife or not, so it's not like I'm keeping score. I would extend that courtesy to any member of my family, doesn't matter the sexual orientation.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in