New ammunition law takes effect in July in Kalifornia. - Page 5 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2019, 08:17 AM   #101 (permalink)

Member # 6359
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.P. Jeep View Post
What y'all seem to be missing is that most CA Republican/conservatives are what every other state considers a RINO. They still want all the social programs, so they vote for them, but think they're "Republican" because they don't want the social programs to get quite as large or to benefit illegals.

So sure, you can cite the statistics that CA is losing "Republican" registered voters to other states more than "Democrat" registered voters, but most of those "Republicans" are well to the left of the mid point between "conservative" and "liberal".

Just because they checked the box "Republican" on the voter registration form or voted against Hillary doesn't make them "conservative".
Absolute bullshit. Sorry friend but your statement is fucking delusional. How the fuck do you know what I think or vote for ? Your statement is about as intelligent as lumping you in with the Muslims in Dearborn or the in Detroit. You make {gary} a Prophet for railing against idiots. You, only you get to define who is right wing enough to qualify as a life form.

Back to the topic. Sprotsmans Warehouse a Big Box here told me yesterday all they will require is a DL at the front, main checkout. We'll see.

Last edited by Lil Uzi; 06-15-2019 at 08:17 AM.
Lil Uzi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2019, 08:20 AM   #102 (permalink)
III

Member # 2032
Quote:
Originally Posted by samy crawler View Post
They cant stop you from reloading.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2big bronco View Post
So I pay $1 and show my id? I'm not sure how to go after criminals and not legal gun owners but this may/might help a little. I know a couple people who illegally have guns, shoot all the time, and have been arrested for drivebys, attempted murder, ect. This law will make it harder for them to acquire amo.

Hard enough to infringe on everyone's rights.....
Screw you asshole. It’s called an enumerated fundamental civil right. Stay in Ca where you belong. I’m out and I guarantee I ain’t voting for anything when I get out. No to everything. Period.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2019, 09:24 AM   #103 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 66684
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Screw you asshole. It’s called an enumerated fundamental civil right. Stay in Ca where you belong. I’m out and I guarantee I ain’t voting for anything when I get out. No to everything. Period.
I plan on staying in ca so you dont have to wory.

To clarify some of your guys opinions on Californians who dont live here I think you are right in that what we consider conservative is much less conservative then what you all do. Also any and all extremely liberal friends that I grew up with have moved to denver, washington, and Portland. Some have lived in more then one of those places.
2big bronco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2019, 09:26 AM   #104 (permalink)
III

Member # 2032
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2big bronco View Post
I plan on staying in ca so you dont have to wory.

To clarify some of your guys opinions on Californians who dont live here I think you are right in that what we consider conservative is much less conservative then what you all do. Also any and all extremely liberal friends that I grew up with have moved to denver, washington, and Portland. Some have lived in more then one of those places.
Born and raised in Ca. I’m not conservative. I’m an anarchist.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2019, 10:42 AM   #105 (permalink)

Member # 533258
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoCJ View Post
I don't buy it.

There is some evidence that California isn’t just exporting businesses to other states, they’re also exporting Republican voters, contrary to the fears of many red state residents on the receiving end of the California exodus. Polling done by the Texas Tribune and UT Austin found that by more than 2 to 1, California expats in Texas were conservative. Matching this data up to the Census Bureau migration surveys can explain virtually all of California’s steady decline in Republican registration — they’re not dying off or reregistering to other parties so much as voting with their feet.

https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/...by-subtraction
You don't buy it because you're not here to witness it. The Hill's opinion is an opinion, not a fact, and doesn't mean shit. Weasel described accurately what happens when Kalifornicators import themselves and can't stuff their faces with avocados and oysters to keep pacified.
Don. is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2019, 10:47 AM   #106 (permalink)

Member # 533258
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefishguy77 View Post
Maybe what California considers a conservative is different from the rest of the country?
BOOM!

You nailed it.
Old 06-15-2019, 12:28 PM   #107 (permalink)
Wheeler

Member # 164501
Quite a line at the ammo store yesterday.
Old 06-15-2019, 06:25 PM   #108 (permalink)
Baconologyst

Member # 32029
I went to Big 5 today to pickup some cheap work shoes. I figured since I was already there I’d make a final “Free” Ammo purchase, and get better info on what’s coming. I chatted with the nice lady behind the gun counter, we both agreed the law is stupid. She gave me a handout explaining how this thing will work...

Name:  6627C865-3F89-43AC-9878-C4FC9851C60C.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  94.4 KB
Old 06-15-2019, 07:07 PM   #109 (permalink)

Member # 125361
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Uzi View Post
Absolute bullshit. Sorry friend but your statement is fucking delusional. How the fuck do you know what I think or vote for ? Your statement is about as intelligent as lumping you in with the Muslims in Dearborn or the in Detroit. You make {gary} a Prophet for railing against idiots. You, only you get to define who is right wing enough to qualify as a life form.

Back to the topic. Sprotsmans Warehouse a Big Box here told me yesterday all they will require is a DL at the front, main checkout. We'll see.
ooooooohhhh so angry!!

Chill out Francis!

Have you seen or talked to any of the "conservatives" in Dearborn or Detroit?

The "conservatives" in the lower half of the mitten are as bad as most of the "conservatives" from CA. They still want their benefits, they support the unions (especially the UAW), but they vote against Hillary so that makes them "conservative". They completely ignore the fact that by supporting the unions they're supporting the Democrats--because they're "conservative".

And if you actually read and paid attention to what I wrote, you'd see that I wasn't lumping YOU in with that general statement--unless you consider yourself part of the "most" Californians and like your freebies from the state and think you should be paying more taxes to support the citizens. If that's the case, welcome to what the rest of the country refers to as RINOs.

"A gun is like a parachute: If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

Last edited by U.P. Jeep; 06-15-2019 at 07:14 PM.
U.P. Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2019, 07:23 PM   #110 (permalink)

Member # 133589
Quote:
Originally Posted by smurfblue40 View Post
I went to Big 5 today to pickup some cheap work shoes. I figured since I was already there I’d make a final “Free” Ammo purchase, and get better info on what’s coming. I chatted with the nice lady behind the gun counter, we both agreed the law is stupid. She gave me a handout explaining how this thing will work...

Attachment 2934282
The CA DOJ doesn’t tell Big 5 why your denied, think they’ll tell you yourself? I see a shit ton of denials for no reason, and no way to fight it.
Old 06-15-2019, 07:27 PM   #111 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 31621
Send a message via AIM to vetteboy79
Quote:
Wow, fuck everything about that.

I see a lot of out-of-state purchases happening in the near future. Yes I know that's prohibited over a certain amount, but I'm sure they're going to be super diligent in enforcing that as well just like I'm sure they'll get right on those "basic checks" with no timeline accountability...

edit: why is "register" so often in quotes? Isn't that exactly what it is?

Flying Pig Racing #512

Last edited by vetteboy79; 06-15-2019 at 07:29 PM.
vetteboy79 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2019, 07:49 PM   #112 (permalink)
Baconologyst

Member # 32029
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetteboy79 View Post
I see a lot of out-of-state purchases happening in the near future
I commented that I may have to start visiting Reno a couple times a year. The gun counter lady said her husband plans on doing the same
Old 06-15-2019, 08:06 PM   #113 (permalink)

Member # 111524
Quote:
ooooooohhhh so angry!!

Chill out Francis!

Have you seen or talked to any of the "conservatives" in Dearborn or Detroit?

The "conservatives" in the lower half of the mitten are as bad as most of the "conservatives" from CA. They still want their benefits, they support the unions (especially the UAW), but they vote against Hillary so that makes them "conservative". They completely ignore the fact that by supporting the unions they're supporting the Democrats--because they're "conservative".

And if you actually read and paid attention to what I wrote, you'd see that I wasn't lumping YOU in with that general statement--unless you consider yourself part of the "most" Californians and like your freebies from the state and think you should be paying more taxes to support the citizens. If that's the case, welcome to what the rest of the country refers to as RINOs.
If I remember correctly, Uzi is a drunken California State government eventual pensioner, possibly a union member.

Loves rocks and cocks and members and anything that comes out of the latter two.
Old 06-16-2019, 01:38 AM   #114 (permalink)
Custom User Title

Member # 138976
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Doc View Post
Are you a California resident? No? Quit being a drama queen.

It's funny to me that some of the same people that always go on about states rights, bitch about what another state is doing. Nobody is being forced to live there, I left 25 years ago and won't be back due to the epic levels of stupidity, and it's made me more vocal about my new state(s) not going down that path, (although it looks like Nevada is headed that way).
i'm a California resident on paper, just for kicks I think i'm going to buy a few hundred rounds (or the max if there is one) next time I visit the state.

why? just to add to the burden pile. fuck them

freedom of choice is what you have, freedom from choice is what you want

keep your head down, go to sleep to the rhythm of the war drums
Provience is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2019, 09:53 AM   #115 (permalink)

Member # 533258
It says... NOTE: If you have made a firearm purchase in CA or "registered" any guns from out of state on or after January 1st, 2014, you will be in AFS.

How do I register my subguns since they're out of state and maybe, someday, if in KA, I can buy some ammo while being in AFS for the $1 charge? I would register everything I have that's illegal there just to make commie bureaucrat heads explode.

Old 06-16-2019, 09:59 AM   #116 (permalink)
Custom User Title

Member # 138976
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don. View Post
It says... NOTE: If you have made a firearm purchase in CA or "registered" any guns from out of state on or after January 1st, 2014, you will be in AFS.

How do I register my subguns since they're out of state and maybe, someday, if in KA, I can buy some ammo while being in AFS for the $1 charge? I would register everything I have that's illegal there just to make commie bureaucrat heads explode.

'registered' means declared upon moving in to the state with previously owned firearms, as there is "no" registration.

so if you want to go to CA and say that you are intending to move there and have all your firearms recorded and all that don't meet the standard confiscated to save $19, have at it

freedom of choice is what you have, freedom from choice is what you want

keep your head down, go to sleep to the rhythm of the war drums
Provience is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2019, 07:55 AM   #117 (permalink)
/b/

Member # 196031
Quote:
What y'all seem to be missing is that most CA Republican/conservatives are what every other state considers a RINO. They still want all the social programs, so they vote for them, but think they're "Republican" because they don't want the social programs to get quite as large or to benefit illegals.

So sure, you can cite the statistics that CA is losing "Republican" registered voters to other states more than "Democrat" registered voters, but most of those "Republicans" are well to the left of the mid point between "conservative" and "liberal".

Just because they checked the box "Republican" on the voter registration form or voted against Hillary doesn't make them "conservative".
Everything you said is categorically false. Stop spewing nonsense. I actually live here....I don't know a single CA republican that votes for, supports, or endorses CA's social programs, tax hikes, gun laws, etc.
Old 06-17-2019, 09:27 AM   #118 (permalink)

Member # 6359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas97 View Post
If I remember correctly, Uzi is a drunken California State government eventual pensioner, possibly a union member.

Loves rocks and cocks and members and anything that comes out of the latter two.
I live rent free in your (big) head. Dream large !! And Lonestar Pencil-Neck beerqueer ain't shit Texican

Majority of CA emigrants to Texas are white and vote conservative. Or not. Simple. Suck on that. True or false. Anecdotal information from all sides. One article using source information suggests otherwise. At least it's some maybe credible information. All rest heresay or "ancedotal". And varying levels of stupidity My experience is that people moving out of CA to Texas are conservative voters. The ones that go to Seattle, Portland Denver are either homo or liberal or both.
Old 06-17-2019, 12:41 PM   #119 (permalink)
Change is good.

Member # 20631
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-RAT View Post
Get out of the house once in a while.

It's not just conservatives sick of sky high housing prices and oppressive taxes. The problem is that the morons take their voting habits with them as evidenced in recent Arizona and Texas elections. But don't let facts get in the way of your bullshit opinion.
Well I'd like to see some actual stats on who is leaving the state. I'd say that it's retirees selling off their overpriced house and taking the money to an area with a lower cost of living, but whether they are D's or R's, I dunno, but I'd be willing to bet since 44% of registered voters in CA are Dems, vs. 29% Repugs, that there is a good possibility that most of the transplants are Dem.

We didn't stop to say hi cause he's a fucking douchebag.
Roc Doc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2019, 12:47 PM   #120 (permalink)

Member # 111524
Quote:

Ladies and Gentlemen of the PBB, may i present to you exhibit A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Uzi View Post
I live rent free in your (big) head. Dream large !! And Lonestar Pencil-Neck beerqueer ain't shit Texican

Majority of CA emigrants to Texas are white and vote conservative. Or not. Simple. Suck on that. True or false. Anecdotal information from all sides. One article using source information suggests otherwise. At least it's some maybe credible information. All rest heresay or "ancedotal". And varying levels of stupidity My experience is that people moving out of CA to Texas are conservative voters. The ones that go to Seattle, Portland Denver are either homo or liberal or both.
Old 06-17-2019, 01:36 PM   #121 (permalink)

Member # 6359
Quote:
Ladies and Gentlemen of the PBB, may i present to you exhibit A.

"answer in english, if ya can. Where were ya born man ? "

Kinda long, may exceed your attention span -

Quote:
Lyrics
Took a walk to the corner store
Just to buy a loaf of bread and a box of s'mores
Up pulled a guy in a yellow van
Shiny gold badge flashing in his hand
He said, alright all you mojados down here
I want you all to hit the floor
I got one thing to ask you and nothing more
So answer in English, if you can
Where were ya born, man
Huh? Where was I born?
That's right, I said
Where were ya born?
Hey, are you one of those dudes who do horoscopes, man
Hey, I'm a Cancer with a bad moon rising
Look here el fago, watch my lips
Where were ya born?
I was BORN IN EAST L.A.
Man, I was BORN IN EAST L.A.
Oh yeah, you were BORN IN EAST L.A.
Let's see your green card
Huh? Green card?
I'm from East LA
Alright, then who's President of the United States
Oh, that's easy, man
That guy that used to be on Death Valley Days, John Wayne
Alright, let's go, come on
Next thing I know, I'm in a foreign land
People talkin so fast, I couldn't understand
There was nobody there to lend a helping hand
I was cold, it was dark where is a burger stand
I want to go back to East LA
I wish I was back in East LA
I don't belong here in downtown T.J.
Cause I was born in East LA, ole
I crawled under barbed wire, swam across a stream
Rode in six different trucks packed like a sardine
Walked all day in the burning sun
Now I know what it's like to be born to run
Up ahead was the promised land
Shining like a star just beyond my hand
All I could see was a golden door
I looked up, a sign said five billion sold
And I was back in East LA
Yes, I was back in East LA
You know I'm never gonna stray
Cause I was born in East LA, oh LA
EAST LA!
Two weeks left till we get carded to buy ammo. Yeehaw !
Old 06-17-2019, 02:11 PM   #122 (permalink)

Member # 69633
Location: I live in my body: On the land near Paradise Township, Jefferson State, not by choice.
That's funny right there, as the US does not issue DL's and ID's.

Notice they didn't state the SOC (State of California) issued DL or ID.

Quote:

Attachment 2934282
Old 06-20-2019, 05:22 PM   #123 (permalink)

Member # 6359
For the Lonestar Pencil Neck drinkers

https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/c...6YQXs_PTZsARWg

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in