By any means necessary. - Page 4 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2019, 11:12 AM   #76 (permalink)

Member # 81619
Quote:
Originally Posted by JolietJames View Post
Shit we were planning on checking out CO Springs this summer to possibly buy/move there.
Guess I'll cross it off the list. That state is slipping into the depths of hell with CA, NY, IL...
Don't waste your time and money. I'm from Colorado and fortunately grew up between there and Tennessee, I moved to Tennessee full time almost three years ago and haven't looked back. I was just up there last week for my grandfathers 90th and was disgusted by what has happened in the time I've been gone. Colorado is gone.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
1st Recline Bn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2019, 11:26 AM   #77 (permalink)

Member # 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidVanVorous View Post
Give it a rest dude...the area was the red light district of Denver LONG before she was born (try vintage 1890-1920). Ditto Lawrence and Larimer were slums when I was growing up in CO in the 50s...only reason to go there back then was for SNIGRAB at Gart Brothers.

The LODO project didn't do diddly to clean it up except relocate the bums to outlying areas and the fact that an area has a high concentration of Chicanos is no real surprise given past the demographics and CO state history. Theres always been a high concentration relatively speaking statewide...just not in the Springs and thats because of Ft. Carson.
Give what a rest? Feels like you're trying to pick a fight for no reason and providing counterarguments to arguments that were never actually made.

Last edited by east_beast; 06-18-2019 at 11:27 AM.
east_beast is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2019, 11:40 AM   #78 (permalink)

Member # 7647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Fab View Post
Lots of scary language in there.

I wouldn't mind seeing voter rights reserved to land owners only.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckntx View Post
Im all for voter restrictions. Net tax payers and property owners only or current military service. If you dont have skin in the game you should not have a say in the rules.
This. Not just land owners. I couldn't care less if you own land, as long as you've got some skin in the game, either literally in the case of the military, or figuratively in the case of tax payers.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

KF5EQF

apeters89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2019, 12:22 PM   #79 (permalink)

Member # 53453
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMKrawler View Post
Looks like BANE is "dragon" his dick all over the dirtycomanche's lips... almost as if the comanche asked for a dick dragon.
I ain't asking, was just pointing out that he's as queer as a rainbow blasting out of a unicorns ass... And now he wants to call me miss, yeah, that sure makes a solid case for him being straight.

DirtyComanche is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2019, 03:35 PM   #80 (permalink)

Member # 161331
Quote:
Originally Posted by reklund5 View Post
It's CdeBaca (see-dee-baca) short for Cabeza de Baca, or head of the cow.

Really.

Her case may be head up the ass of the cow...
Ummmm, cow is Vaca.
bdkw1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2019, 04:05 PM   #81 (permalink)
Stunningly Average

Member # 4135
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdkw1 View Post
Ummmm, cow is Vaca.
He's right about the origins of the surname.
The press is a gang of cruel faggots. Journalism is not a profession or a trade. It is a cheap catch-all for fuckoffs and misfits—a false doorway to the backside of life, a filthy piss-ridden little hole nailed off by the building inspector
wheelerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2019, 04:09 PM   #82 (permalink)

Member # 377
If we went to a land owner only voting criteria, there's gonna be some folks sitting on large tracts of land in the flyover states all of a sudden finding a hot market for ten square foot patches of dirt. LOL!
east_beast is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2019, 04:24 PM   #83 (permalink)

Member # 861742
The right has to understand and wake up that the left has started a revolution against the right you just don’t see it
odjoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2019, 04:26 PM   #84 (permalink)

Member # 16468
Quote:
Originally Posted by east_beast View Post
If we went to a land owner only voting criteria, there's gonna be some folks sitting on large tracts of land in the flyover states all of a sudden finding a hot market for ten square foot patches of dirt. LOL!
I don't think many people care enough to bother.
Old 06-18-2019, 04:51 PM   #85 (permalink)

Member # 29037
In the book Starship Troopers by RAH only those who had served in the military could vote, hold office, or work in civil service.
Old 06-18-2019, 04:55 PM   #86 (permalink)

Member # 53453
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigun View Post
In the book Starship Troopers by RAH only those who had served in the military could vote, hold office, or work in civil service.
They also got their asses kicked by giant slugs.

Do you want that to happen? Seriously, giant slugs, do you really want that to happen?

Old 06-18-2019, 05:08 PM   #87 (permalink)
Non-Lemming

Member # 840
Quote:
So, you're going to base this country on a fantasy sci-fi novel ?
One of the great achievements of science has been, if not to make it impossible for intelligent people to be religious, then at least to make it possible for them not to be religious. We should not retreat from this accomplishment.

Quote:
Salesmen and women. God sells to the ignorant.
SanDiegoCJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2019, 05:27 PM   #88 (permalink)

Member # 53453
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoCJ View Post
So, you're going to base this country on a fantasy sci-fi novel ?
I think it would draw the younger crowd into politics better than basing it on some crusty old piece of paper written by angry middle aged white men. I mean, it could be worse, it could be based on strange women lying in ponds distributing swords.

Because people don't seem to understand I'm joking most of the time.

Old 06-18-2019, 05:52 PM   #89 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 5943
Location: Southeastern MN. (formerly near Chicago, I've ESCAPED!)
Quote:
You got that at least somewhat wrong. Not just the military, but service to the nation in general. Military may have been preferable (and would find you a job if you wanted to enlist, even if all you could do was count hairs on a caterpillar by touch,) but he did recognize other forms of service.
ChiXJeff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in