The Dems first debate - Page 4 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum
 
Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2019, 11:04 PM   #76 (permalink)
Granite Guru
 
gt1guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Member # 236179
Location: New Iberia, La.
Posts: 551
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDA 455 View Post
The Democrats' insider poll indicates their voters #1 focus is wanting a woman as their candidate.


So gender, more than anything else, is most important to them.
Interesting......and here I thought the left didn't care about gender..........any of the 2309583.6 (and counting) different genders available to choose from when you wake up in the morning.
__________________
Kevin
gt1guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-26-2019, 11:07 PM   #77 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Member # 377
Location: in the woods
Posts: 10,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDA 455 View Post
The Democrats' insider poll indicates their voters #1 focus is wanting a woman as their candidate.


So gender, more than anything else, is most important to them.
They desperately want to get the first woman into office and it REALLY pissed them off when the Republicans ran with Palin as a VP, as shitty as she may have been. Bernie just does Bernie better than Warren. It's basically going to come down to career political insider in Biden vs. radical challenger in Bernie or Warren and I can't see Warren leapfrogging Bernie to be that radical candidate. Kublachar and Delaney would be my choice from tonight's debate and I'm not sure I'd vote for either, but I do know for sure I wouldn't vote for any of the other eight up there tonight. But, they don't stand a chance. They don't have enough name recognition and they aren't promising "free" shit left and right. There are 20 candidates in these debates, but honestly no one outside of Biden, Bernie, and Warren have a shot and I really think that at the end of the day it's between the first two.
east_beast is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-26-2019, 11:29 PM   #78 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Member # 95025
Location: No Country For Old Men
Posts: 17,473
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by east_beast View Post
They desperately want to get the first woman into office and it REALLY pissed them off when the Republicans ran with Palin as a VP, as shitty as she may have been. Bernie just does Bernie better than Warren. It's basically going to come down to career political insider in Biden vs. radical challenger in Bernie or Warren and I can't see Warren leapfrogging Bernie to be that radical candidate. Kublachar and Delaney would be my choice from tonight's debate and I'm not sure I'd vote for either, but I do know for sure I wouldn't vote for any of the other eight up there tonight. But, they don't stand a chance. They don't have enough name recognition and they aren't promising "free" shit left and right. There are 20 candidates in these debates, but honestly no one outside of Biden, Bernie, and Warren have a shot and I really think that at the end of the day it's between the first two.
Since I truly believe tonight's debate was rigged for Warren; I think we're going to see Bernie-gets-burned v2.0.

Meaning how Bernie got fugged by Hillary campaign and the media rigging the Democrat primaries in 2016.


Right now Bernie and Biden are the top candidates; two old white status quo males!

Fuggin' figure that one out.


THEE only Democrat candidate who could remotely handle President Trump in a debate is Biden.

Yet Biden doesn't stand a chance strictly because of his own forty year career political record.


Biden's principles over his 40 year career is like a typical liberal: a wind sock.

It changes to match the current trend of a given campaign.

He's already taking hits for it, and he hasn't even debated yet!
__________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

President Trump on building the wall:
"THIS IS WHERE WE HOLD THEM!!! THIS IS WHERE WE FIGHT!!! THIS IS WHERE THEY'RE DEPORTED!!!"

V.P.Pence:
BUILD THIS WALL, BOYS!!!

Fearless Indians:
Awe-Ooo!!!
CDA 455 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2019, 03:15 AM   #79 (permalink)
Gravity Works!
 
Landslide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Member # 25608
Location: One foot in the grave
Posts: 30,906
Are you serious? They actually answered questions in Spanish?
__________________
Peg Leg Fab Lab
Landslide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2019, 03:21 AM   #80 (permalink)
3Cs
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Member # 45122
Posts: 2,865
Just a thought, I wonder how many of the candidates have Obamacare as their primary health care?
3Cs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2019, 03:30 AM   #81 (permalink)
Gravity Works!
 
Landslide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Member # 25608
Location: One foot in the grave
Posts: 30,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Cs View Post
Just a thought, I wonder how many of the candidates have Obamacare as their primary health care?
Youíre kidding right? Clearly must be a joke.
__________________
Peg Leg Fab Lab
Landslide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2019, 04:32 AM   #82 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Member # 101407
Location: 'Murica
Posts: 8,127
You fuckers talking a about Klobuchar like she knows what's up, need to punch yourselves in the dick. Fuck that bitch. She's a white Obama
Elvis38 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2019, 04:47 AM   #83 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Member # 40131
Location: The Real South Texas
Posts: 9,331
Cliffs?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorsport Syndicate:::Edinburg TX

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
Bitches today are too fucking uptight.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
72blazer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2019, 04:53 AM   #84 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Member # 85771
Location: Minnysooota
Posts: 18,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis38 View Post
You fuckers talking a about Klobuchar like she knows what's up, need to punch yourselves in the dick. Fuck that bitch. She's a white Obama
Cant say I've seen so many positive reviews
__________________
Make Forums Great Again!
ky scrambled is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2019, 05:07 AM   #85 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Member # 548137
Location: E Texas
Posts: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by 72blazer View Post
Cliffs?
A few candidates answered questions in Spanish. WTF? A mod even asked a question in spanish.

Trump hate was a central tenant along with dying babies at the border.

Warren got spoon fed teed up questions for at least the first hour - couldn't watch more than that.

Couple of them made sense, but will surely be washed out by bigger players in the anti Trump machine.

Lots of talk about bottom feeders who need a hand out and how successful people are evil

10 more idiots do it all again tonight

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last edited by denverd1; 06-27-2019 at 05:11 AM.
denverd1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2019, 06:11 AM   #86 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Member # 181868
Location: North Florida
Posts: 3,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beat95YJ View Post
A trans woman needs a right to choose? Trans women donít have uteruses! Itís not their problem.
That one had me and my wife laughing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beat95YJ View Post
None. The immigration issues all starts with our bullshit immigration laws. They need to come up with a way for people to immigrate to the US in a legal way. If weíre not talking about that we are talking about crap.
There is a way. It's just a matter of the number. If they deported all the illegals, they could up the number considerably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDA 455 View Post
Delaney looked out of place and generally looked odd, but he made more sense than all the rest.


I'll opine that the debate was clearly rigged FOR Warren via the moderators.
Was Delainey the guy who said medicare prices would close all the hospitals? If so, yea, he was the best. But the mods cut him off pretty much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd1 View Post
A few candidates answered questions in Spanish. WTF? A mod even asked a question in spanish.

Trump hate was a central tenant along with dying babies at the border.

Warren got spoon fed teed up questions for at least the first hour - couldn't watch more than that.

Couple of them made sense, but will surely be washed out by bigger players in the anti Trump machine.

Lots of talk about bottom feeders who need a hand out and how successful people are evil

10 more idiots do it all again tonight

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I couldn't watch it all, but this is my take.
__________________
Project : Amphibious HEMTT


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
waterhorse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2019, 07:10 AM   #87 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Member # 548137
Location: E Texas
Posts: 88
how could I forget transgenders and their "reproductive rights" ???

these fools are pandering so HARD to every little whiny bitch in America
denverd1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2019, 07:13 AM   #88 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Member # 118363
Posts: 389
Here were the search results for the candidates. I guess this tells us where the black, indians, and people that want nudes are.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-CbFwrU4AIqCpY.jpg
xj42 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2019, 07:25 AM   #89 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Member # 700186
Posts: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by xj42 View Post
Here were the search results for the candidates. I guess this tells us where the black, indians, and people that want nudes are.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-CbFwrU4AIqCpY.jpg
Thanks for that.

I wondered. I didn't watch the debate but the news articles are all about Warren this morning. It made me guess that she didn't do that well but we have the medias candidate immerging. And it looks to be that way.
Buck Wild Racing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2019, 07:48 AM   #90 (permalink)
Gravity Works!
 
Landslide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Member # 25608
Location: One foot in the grave
Posts: 30,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Wild Racing View Post
Thanks for that.

I wondered. I didn't watch the debate but the news articles are all about Warren this morning. It made me guess that she didn't do that well but we have the medias candidate immerging. And it looks to be that way.
So, who controls the direction and power of the socialist leftest party? The Dems or the media?
__________________
Peg Leg Fab Lab
Landslide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2019, 08:00 AM   #91 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Member # 548137
Location: E Texas
Posts: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landslide View Post
So, who controls the direction and power of the socialist leftest party? The Dems or the media?
yes
denverd1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2019, 08:05 AM   #92 (permalink)
Change is good.
 
Roc Doc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Member # 20631
Location: Desert Hills, AZ
Posts: 35,119
What did Tulsi Gabbard have to say?
__________________
Quote:
I get adds for ghey cruises.....
Anyone else????
Roc Doc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2019, 08:11 AM   #93 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
mobil1syn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Member # 9795
Location: riverside, ca
Posts: 16,229
Send a message via AIM to mobil1syn
it was an interesting watch. it was very evident who the panel was pandering to and im still confused how beto got elected in tx. i find it amusing how warren is anti corporation aka capitalism while wanting america to sell green technology to the world. if you step back and look everyone there served to pull in a demographic to the party as whole for the biden/warren ticket
__________________
We are all born Arminians. It is grace that turns us into Calvinists
-George Whitefield

Last edited by mobil1syn; 06-27-2019 at 08:14 AM.
mobil1syn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2019, 08:11 AM   #94 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Member # 4387
Location: In your head
Posts: 12,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Doc View Post
What did Tulsi Gabbard have to say?
whatever she thought would get her elected
Norm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2019, 08:12 AM   #95 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
mobil1syn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Member # 9795
Location: riverside, ca
Posts: 16,229
Send a message via AIM to mobil1syn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Doc View Post
What did Tulsi Gabbard have to say?
they didnt give her much time, but when she did it was mainly about her military service and how her views on the lgbtqrstuv community have changed
__________________
We are all born Arminians. It is grace that turns us into Calvinists
-George Whitefield
mobil1syn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2019, 08:13 AM   #96 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Member # 548137
Location: E Texas
Posts: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Doc View Post
What did Tulsi Gabbard have to say?
she opened with her military service (didn't think dems cared) and focused on a presence in mid east. she was a bit of a breath of fresh air compared to the tranny fetus discussion
denverd1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2019, 08:26 AM   #97 (permalink)
Change is good.
 
Roc Doc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Member # 20631
Location: Desert Hills, AZ
Posts: 35,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm View Post
whatever she thought would get her elected
Well I give her about zero chance of getting the nomination, but I'd like to see her stay in the race if nothing else to keep the discussion of regime change wars going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobil1syn View Post
they didnt give her much time, but when she did it was mainly about her military service and how her views on the lgbtqrstuv community have changed
She's a mixed bag. Dem and liberal for sure, and from one of the most liberal states, if not the most liberal state. The gay community feels Hawaii is their own private playground. Same sex marriage, etc.. So I think in her heart of hearts she's not really on board with the whole program, but as a rep of her state, she has to appear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd1 View Post
she opened with her military service (didn't think dems cared) and focused on a presence in mid east. she was a bit of a breath of fresh air compared to the tranny fetus discussion
If she wasn't making such a big deal out of the homosexual issues, I'd be more supportive of her positions. I really don't care what consenting adults do to each other, but don't make it an issue for the rest of us to deal with.
__________________
Quote:
I get adds for ghey cruises.....
Anyone else????
Roc Doc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2019, 08:39 AM   #98 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Member # 95025
Location: No Country For Old Men
Posts: 17,473
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Wild Racing View Post
Thanks for that.

I wondered. I didn't watch the debate but the news articles are all about Warren this morning. It made me guess that she didn't do that well but we have the medias candidate immerging. And it looks to be that way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landslide View Post
So, who controls the direction and power of the socialist leftest party? The Dems or the media?
Tonight will be interesting.


Creepy Joe and Burned Bernie will take center stage.

Of all 20, both are leading in Democrat polls.


Yet the #1 focus for likely Democrat voters (insider poll) is having a female candidate.

Additionally; supposedly said voters DO NOT WANT a white male candidate.


My prediction:
Tonight will be a massive cluster-fug of a circus.

Creepy Joe and Burned Bernie know how to debate and know how to sound like they know what they're talking about even if what they say makes absolutely no sense. SERIOUSLY.


The other 8 candidates will basically become spectators.

The 3 female candidates have no prayer, so I'll opine the moderators won't spoon-feed them like they did Warren.

The 5 other male candidates are nobodies.

Since the moderators have a specific liberal-based agenda; they won't waste time with them.

Said 8 candidates will attempt to stay relevant; as such, enter cluster-fug circus.
__________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

President Trump on building the wall:
"THIS IS WHERE WE HOLD THEM!!! THIS IS WHERE WE FIGHT!!! THIS IS WHERE THEY'RE DEPORTED!!!"

V.P.Pence:
BUILD THIS WALL, BOYS!!!

Fearless Indians:
Awe-Ooo!!!
CDA 455 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2019, 08:46 AM   #99 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Member # 95025
Location: No Country For Old Men
Posts: 17,473
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Doc View Post
What did Tulsi Gabbard have to say?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm View Post
whatever she thought would get her elected
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobil1syn View Post
they didnt give her much time, but when she did it was mainly about her military service and how her views on the lgbtqrstuv community have changed
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd1 View Post
she opened with her military service (didn't think dems cared) and focused on a presence in mid east. she was a bit of a breath of fresh air compared to the tranny fetus discussion
As my mom would say, "She looked like she had a stick up her ass."


She looked tense/stiff/bitter like an IRS agent.

Her words were carefully purposeful yet I couldn't get past how tense she looked.


Like she really had to take a shit!
__________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

President Trump on building the wall:
"THIS IS WHERE WE HOLD THEM!!! THIS IS WHERE WE FIGHT!!! THIS IS WHERE THEY'RE DEPORTED!!!"

V.P.Pence:
BUILD THIS WALL, BOYS!!!

Fearless Indians:
Awe-Ooo!!!
CDA 455 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2019, 09:00 AM   #100 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
mobil1syn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Member # 9795
Location: riverside, ca
Posts: 16,229
Send a message via AIM to mobil1syn
i know they are politicians who are trained not give yes or no answers, but i wanted to throat punch them when they spewed there tag line completely ignoring the question they were asked.
__________________
We are all born Arminians. It is grace that turns us into Calvinists
-George Whitefield
mobil1syn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.