Torq owes Doug some effin axles... - Page 3 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2019, 07:37 PM   #51 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 50866
-
Attached Images

Old 08-06-2019, 09:53 PM   #52 (permalink)

Member # 626234
Hereís a couple of memes Iíve saved, and Philís latest post from earlier today.
I find the hangover memes to be the funniest, it seems much fitting with Phil and Doug as the main characters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chuck-the-ripper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2019, 10:16 PM   #53 (permalink)

Member # 29527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck-the-ripper View Post
CrustyJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2019, 11:41 PM   #54 (permalink)

Member # 47974
Don’t forget to review Torq Motorsports on Google maps. Also hit up their messenger, instagram DMs, and email both [email protected] & [email protected]. Don’t ask questions, just get in the van!!!
Old 08-06-2019, 11:58 PM   #55 (permalink)

Member # 95025
This thread:

President Trump on building the wall:
"THIS IS WHERE WE HOLD THEM!!! THIS IS WHERE WE FIGHT!!! THIS IS WHERE THEY'RE DEPORTED!!!"

V.P.Pence:
BUILD THIS WALL, BOYS!!!

Fearless Indians:
Awe-Ooo!!!
CDA 455 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2019, 01:30 AM   #56 (permalink)

Member # 1515
Send a message via AIM to Po' riggity Send a message via Yahoo to Po' riggity
Didnt see this one posted.. stolen off facebook..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 08-07-2019, 04:36 AM   #57 (permalink)

Member # 40966
Send a message via AIM to EndlessMtnFab Send a message via MSN to EndlessMtnFab Send a message via Yahoo to EndlessMtnFab
Don't forget their YouTube page/videos.
EndlessMtnFab is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2019, 06:47 AM   #58 (permalink)
finally fuckin in

Member # 232666
Poor Doug needs the big bad face space to get him his money... nobody has a backbone anymore. Just let the internet sort out all your problems kids
Old 08-07-2019, 06:51 AM   #59 (permalink)

Member # 3007
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingfire View Post
Poor Doug needs the big bad face space to get him his money... nobody has a backbone anymore. Just let the internet sort out all your problems kids
You know the full story? Please enlighten us
Bones is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2019, 07:00 AM   #60 (permalink)
Wheeler

Member # 202961
Quote:
I guess I don't see it that way. It seems pretty obvious that Doug has been trying to get a refund for quite some time, with little success. Having quite literally thousands of people blasting Torq on various avenues in just over a few days might make them care a little bit more than 1 guy hounding them. Plus, it puts the Buyer Beware message in plenty of people's heads. I like the product that Torq is selling, even though I'll likely never have a rig worthy of that type of axle. After this fuck-up though, I'm sure there's a lot of people that were considering Torq, that are now looking elsewhere.

Take a look at what happened with Ballistic Fab awhile back on this board. They went from a supporting member of the forum to basically going off the grid after this Pirate crew got done with them. I see the same thing happening with Torq. This much negative publicity is hard to come back from.
92_Chevy_1500 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2019, 07:12 AM   #61 (permalink)
finally fuckin in

Member # 232666
It's 15k, you get a lead time, and you stay on top of it.
In my business, if a vendor takes my money, they damn sure better deliver when they say. If they don't, i call them daily. It's not that hard to get people to understand you're serious. I understand that you become complacent with the answers they give you after delivery day and no delivery, but damn 15k for a down payment on toys? He should've went straight up the chain and talked to a more important idiot, or started a lawsuit. Waiting 2 years and getting nothing sucks, but torq isn't the only guilty party.
If im wrong and he called and emailed every day, then that's that, I'll eat crow, but i doubt I'll need to. Post up the rest of the emails so we can see the correspondence back and forth. I see they were trying to push the 14 bolt thirds on him, but he said no. It seems line they kept going on about the 14 bolts though. I think we're missing some of the emails.
Honestly, i feel bad for him, but wonder if the whole story is out there for everyone
Old 08-07-2019, 07:28 AM   #62 (permalink)

Member # 96278
Quote:
So you're on a forum complaining about people on the internet? Or he didn't call/email enough, he needs to get a backbone and call/email more? That really shows you mean business? You're a little vague still.
Old 08-07-2019, 07:28 AM   #63 (permalink)
No

Member # 106663
Quote:
In my business, if a vendor takes my money, they damn sure better deliver when they say. If they don't, i call them daily. It's not that hard to get people to understand you're serious. I understand that you become ]complacent with the answers they give you after delivery day and no delivery, but damn 15k for a down payment on toys? He should've went straight up the chain and talked to a more important idiot, or started a lawsuit. Waiting 2 years and getting nothing sucks, but torq isn't the only guilty party.
If im wrong and he called and emailed every day, then that's that, I'll eat crow, but i doubt I'll need to. Post up the rest of the emails so we can see the correspondence back and forth. I see they were trying to push the 14 bolt thirds on him, but he said no. It seems line they kept going on about the 14 bolts though. I think we're missing some of the emails.
Honestly, i feel bad for him, but wonder if the whole story is out there for everyone
Name:  cmon.png
Views: 178
Size:  100.5 KB
Old 08-07-2019, 07:32 AM   #64 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 22748
Phil said this morning that Doug and the axle dude had a chat, axle dude said "maybe" 4-6 months to get him some money but he better call off the dogs or he'll sue Doug for slander, and hell spend every last penny to do it.

R.I.P. Jason
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GREAT SPIRITS HAVE ALWAYS ENCOUNTERED VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS
-ALBERT EINSTEIN-
#472tellico rally

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[/URL][/COLOR]KJ6IYH
surpip is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2019, 07:35 AM   #65 (permalink)

Member # 40966
Send a message via AIM to EndlessMtnFab Send a message via MSN to EndlessMtnFab Send a message via Yahoo to EndlessMtnFab
How do you sue a person for slander when it's everyone else doing it ?
EndlessMtnFab is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2019, 07:39 AM   #66 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 52569
Send a message via MSN to Juztyn00
Quote:
Originally Posted by surpip View Post
Phil said this morning that Doug and the axle dude had a chat, axle dude said "maybe" 4-6 months to get him some money but he better call off the dogs or he'll sue Doug for slander, and hell spend every last penny to do it.
I'm thinking they will get a double barrel middle finger to that response. They obviously don't know pirate or their customers that well..
Juztyn00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2019, 07:42 AM   #67 (permalink)

Member # 85483
Quote:
Hope Torq doesn't have a lot of sunroofs....

Oh....making threats? Damn, this could escalate things real quickly.
Old 08-07-2019, 07:43 AM   #68 (permalink)
finally fuckin in

Member # 232666
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj5.5 View Post
So you're on a forum complaining about people on the internet? Or he didn't call/email enough, he needs to get a backbone and call/email more? That really shows you mean business? You're a little vague still.
No complaints, only observations. With the info given in this thread i came up with my conclusion that the guy should've been on top of this long before the 2 year mark, like legal action? Torq is not in the right here, but Doug isn't either. Isn't the old saying, 2 wrongs don't make a right? This isn't a very good resolution to the situation, and now torq is talking about suing Doug? Sounds like he is in quite a pickle at the moment. Hope he gets his money back though
Old 08-07-2019, 07:54 AM   #69 (permalink)

Member # 157355
Quote:
LOL. For every 37,000,000 threatened law suit there might be 1.

Can't come up with $15k but threatens a $20-40k lawsuit.
Old 08-07-2019, 08:46 AM   #70 (permalink)

Member # 40266
Quote:
In my business, if a vendor takes my money, they damn sure better deliver when they say. If they don't, i call them daily. It's not that hard to get people to understand you're serious. I understand that you become complacent with the answers they give you after delivery day and no delivery, but damn 15k for a down payment on toys? He should've went straight up the chain and talked to a more important idiot, or started a lawsuit. Waiting 2 years and getting nothing sucks, but torq isn't the only guilty party.
yep, I agree with you. It is all the buyer's fault for not calling everyday. that would have magically made those axles appear. it's fact

[/COLOR]
[CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="4"]"For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
paragon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2019, 08:47 AM   #71 (permalink)

Member # 40266
Quote:
No complaints, only observations.
if it's no complaints why did you offer to eat crow if your complaint was incorrect?

[/COLOR]
[CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="4"]"For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
paragon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2019, 08:50 AM   #72 (permalink)

Member # 118035
Quote:
If he doesnt have $15k how does he have money to pay a lawyer for a frivolous lawsuit? Lawyers dont take slander cases on contingency.
Old 08-07-2019, 09:06 AM   #73 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 151139
Quote:
How is it Slander when it's not a lie?

If this statement is true, it's an admission.
Old 08-07-2019, 09:15 AM   #74 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 22748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy356 View Post
How is it Slander when it's not a lie?

If this statement is true, it's an admission.
Let me call him up and ask, once second.

R.I.P. Jason

GREAT SPIRITS HAVE ALWAYS ENCOUNTERED VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS
-ALBERT EINSTEIN-
#472tellico rally

[/URL][/COLOR]KJ6IYH
surpip is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2019, 09:15 AM   #75 (permalink)

Member # 4387
So axle dude blew the $$ and can't pay Doug back. Doug is fawked, so is the axle guy because no ones goingto buy shit from him again. I predict Doug isn't going to get shit, axle guy will vanish.
Norm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in