Immigration/Migrant Worker Reform - Page 2 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum
 
Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2019, 09:04 AM   #26 (permalink)
No
 
Filthy McChevy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Member # 106663
Location: South Park
Posts: 15,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckntx View Post
What delusional world do you live in? 90% of the people coming in now are lying through their teeth about false asylum claims and then disappearing. Theyre given every opportunity to stay legally but they choose just disappear and have anchor babies.

On another note why do we need migrant workers? We have enough unskilled labor in this country on welfare to pick all the goddamn crops we could ever need. Its a simple solution. End welfare except for the disabled. Fire the same socio group enablers in the public offices that rubber stamp Soansos welfare application so she can waddle her fat ass back out to her Caddy Exalade or walk her pregnant 5 different baby daddy having ass out to her clapped out saturn and go live on the dole or sell her gubiment check for pennies on the dollar. Then have the farmers run buses out to their farms. Some of them can watch kids while the other pick. You know if its ok to force migrant workers to live in picker camps its ok to make lazy bastards do it to.

The leeches will learn soon enough, if you want to eat you gotta work. If you dont want to work the fields you better get skills for something else. If theyre gonna resort to robbing and stealing then they need to be put down like dogs.

You're a big meanie. Laqueefa don't pick no crops she can't smoke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-rock View Post
1, ANYONE can go to the ER and get free medical. I have even been told to give a fake name and I wonít have to pay a thing!! I was told this by a homeless us citizen. Who DONT WORK AND DONT PAY ANY TAXES!!! and is ONLY a burden to our society.

2,fuck California. They got themselves into this mess. You think that undocumented workers only live in California 🙄🙄

Food stamps? Sorry you donít qualify you make too much money. No matter who you are. They ALL WORK! and work damn hard!! Harder then the US citizens I seen who are on food stamps. I never seen a Latino Pay for groceries with food stamps. But I seen plenty of citizens do it who are working the system being lazy. Section 8 is GOVERNMENT HOUSING you really think they will use that?? Come on think before you believe all they hype being spread. And why bitch about ANYONE going to school trying to better themself. Really now??

Btw this sucks on a phone. Spelling and grammar errors can fuck off lol
Yeah? I've seen plenty of them do it, and use WIC checks all the time, and pay for what they can't get off us with 100 dollar bills. And not be polite like answer simple greetings either. And they drive uninsured vehicles and if they wreck into other people they walk unscathed. True storys, Galahedro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-rock View Post
How is the amazingly small amount of money leaving the US of any matter?? you really want to argue THAT point??? How much money is shipped out of the US by the wealthy trying to hide it so they DONT pay taxes on it??



and income tax comes right out of there paychecks. Just like you and I and the rest of everyone.
The point is this all could be set up well but its all jacked. And using fake Social security numbers or hijacked ones could easily be eliminated too with todays technology.
__________________
Durrhh.
Filthy McChevy is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2019, 09:22 AM   #27 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Member # 226216
Location: Lewis County, Washington
Posts: 3,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-rock View Post
How is the amazingly small amount of money leaving the US of any matter?? you really want to argue THAT point??? How much money is shipped out of the US by the wealthy trying to hide it so they DONT pay taxes on it??



and income tax comes right out of there paychecks. Just like you and I and the rest of everyone.


So your saying they pay state income taxes? To pay federal income tax you need a SSN or another number that identifies you as legal to work in America. If you are saying they are using their SSN or a legit ID number for them then I have zero issues with them sending their money back over the boarder. If they are using a stolen SSN, I ran drywall crews in the early 2000ís in Washington its very common, then thats a problem. Juan would get a dui and go to the office after he got out of jail for the night and now with his new ID he was Jose, new tax forms and back to work the next day. No need to show up in court as long as he doses get printed for something in the future he was in the clear. Company didnít care because he was good at his job. Also have you seen what happens to a tax payer when the identity theft issues hits the IRS? You pretty much have to talk to a lawyer and pay them. Now this isnít a problem for someone using a stolen SSN because they are only minorly inconvenienced, they may need to find a new job or just fill out a new tax form. For the citizen whoís SSN has been compromised its a different story. They have a long hard expensive road ahead of them to get their finances back in order. Because someone else decided to take a shortcut and use a stolen SSN. Not sure if you have checked attorney fees but it is usually $200+ am hour. Now how many hours do you think it will take. 50? 100? Do the many on that one and ask yourself if you have the ďchangeĒ laying around to pay that bill? Its not just call up the IRS and explain the mistake.

Thats one example of how the average American citizen is directly affected by ďpeople just wanting a better lifeĒ

The immigration system is fucking broken I make no claims otherwise. However to allow the current situation to be considered normal just reinforces it as being ok and so its OK to flex it a little bit to make it work.

Personally having work with many illegals in my past I think a good way to reform it would be the following. If your here now with now felonies on your record and have a good work history, less than 20% unemployed time for the last 5 years you can stay, but you will not be allowed to vote in any elections for the next 20 years. Your kids born in this country are citizens and have every right afforded to them. Or you can choose to volunteer to leave and apply for citizenship/green card status and come back legally. Then once a citizen you have ever right afforded to you.

Before any immigration reform will happen we need political reform. If those that are here illegally truly want to help America so it can help them or more importantly their children. They need to stop getting excited for the politicians that see them as nothing more than an endorsement, vote, pawn, or a way to get money. Because thats all they are to an elected official. Be it Republican or Democrat it makes no difference. As has been said many times before the Repugs are just as guilty for this situation as the Dems. The Repugs benefit greatly from AG money and if they shut off the cheap labor their money get shut off at the same time. There is absolutely zero difference between a D or an R at the federal level and that is the only level that can make actual immigration reform.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thefishguy77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2019, 09:31 AM   #28 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Member # 13655
Location: Redstone Canyon, CO
Posts: 2,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-rock View Post
So your telling me you have NEVER broken a law? and you would not break a law for the chance at a better life for your family?? to escape being murdered by your own kind? Hope you never fall on hard times someplace other then you cumfy sofa.
I arrived in the US (LEGALLY I might add) with less than $200 in cash in my wallet. And managed to make a reasonably great life for myself and my family - LEGALLY

Fuck you and your support for ILLEGALS, you spit in the face of every single immigrant who has gone through much pain and anguish to come to this country and follow the laws as written to become LEGAL Residents or Citizens.

Perhaps Orange Man is right, they should go back to their own countries and make life better there, or follow the laws and immigrate here legally.

Every single ILLEGAL costs American workers more than just dollars per hour in compensation, they also burden society with costs that their taxes do not even come close to covering, healthcare, education, welfare and the like. AND the problem with most ILLEGAL immigrants from south of the border is that they are only here to earn money to send back south. They are not spending that money many times locally, so a further burden on the legals in the economy

Unlike most legal immigrants who are here to make a proper life for themselves and are sending their kids to college, and investing in their new life in the USA. I suggest you talk to LEGAL immigrants to this country and see how they feel about the ILLEGALS.

Until then Fuck you and all the liberals like you who ignore the rules of the land when it is convenient and suits your political purpose..
__________________
89 XJ, 8" lift, 38's, locked F&R
98 LR Discovery - street poser
99 F350 PSD 4x4 Jeep Tow Truck
2003 Mini Cooper S - street go-kart
2004 Subaru WRX STi - Vette eater
2005 Mini Cooper S - street go-kart on LSD
Pile of tube, 383 SBC, and some buggy plans
XtremeJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2019, 09:44 AM   #29 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Member # 111254
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Posts: 1,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckntx View Post
What delusional world do you live in? 90% of the people coming in now are lying through their teeth about false asylum claims and then disappearing. Theyre given every opportunity to stay legally but they choose just disappear and have anchor babies.

On another note why do we need migrant workers? We have enough unskilled labor in this country on welfare to pick all the goddamn crops we could ever need. Its a simple solution. End welfare except for the disabled. Fire the same socio group enablers in the public offices that rubber stamp Soansos welfare application so she can waddle her fat ass back out to her Caddy Exalade or walk her pregnant 5 different baby daddy having ass out to her clapped out saturn and go live on the dole or sell her gubiment check for pennies on the dollar. Then have the farmers run buses out to their farms. Some of them can watch kids while the other pick. You know if its ok to force migrant workers to live in picker camps its ok to make lazy bastards do it to.

The leeches will learn soon enough, if you want to eat you gotta work. If you dont want to work the fields you better get skills for something else. If theyre gonna resort to robbing and stealing then they need to be put down like dogs.
This guy for president 2024.
__________________
Science flies men to the moon. Religion flies men into buildings.
JolietJames is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2019, 09:49 AM   #30 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Member # 111254
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Posts: 1,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-rock View Post
But they are paying taxes, and they are NOT getting ANY kind of handout from the government such as welfare. Most work in restaurants or food prep type of work, OR work construction. Over my lifetime I have come to know MANY "undocumented" workers. They all work there ass off and will outwork many "US citizens" because they know the life they came from and dont want anything to do with it.

Yes they pay taxes and NO they will never see any of that money at the end of the year or end of there working career.
Wrong.

I don't know the particulars in how they pull it off but there weren't recent studies published that show tens of thousands of illegals were getting food stamps and other public aid by simply lying on forms. There are also liberal organizations that teach them how to lie on these forms and coach them when they come up through the border on what to say to help them qualify for asylum, for which they do not qualify.
__________________
Science flies men to the moon. Religion flies men into buildings.
JolietJames is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2019, 09:57 AM   #31 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Member # 199544
Location: New York state
Posts: 1,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCopperCowboy2 View Post
I've never spent a dollar in a store without a tax attached.
I thought "real" food was tax exempt, at least here-
det107 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2019, 10:02 AM   #32 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Member # 13655
Location: Redstone Canyon, CO
Posts: 2,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebop View Post
You're on point on the topic, nice. Personal experience, or you're a lawyer ?

I will say that getting a green card on your own, without marrying a US citizen, is not an easy task. At all.
Personal Experience.

Was fortunate to have some specific knowledge in a pretty narrow field at the time, which made the process somewhat easier. Even the immigration attorney said it would have been easier to marry my now-wife (who completed her INS process before me) than to continue to seek legal status as basically a "consultant".

Going back 25 years now, my wife's employer covered the $10K plus cost of her immigration, and mine was pretty close to that in addition. Her process took about a year, mine was closer to 2 years.

So every ILLEGAL whose very first action into this country is breaking the law, shits on every single LEGAL immigrant who has chosen to follow the laws in their attempt to seek the American Dream. A sad consequence of the 100K illegals streaming in EVERY month is that the system is now so overwhelmed that LEGAL immigration is backed up almost 5 years in some cases. That punishes those who are trying to follow the law even further.

As hard as life was coming to the US legally, it has certainly been worth it, the USA has definitely been the land of opportunity for us, taken lots of hard work, perseverance, and dogged determination.

One observation, immigrants (legal or not) tend to work harder, tend to take more risk, and are usually willing to suffer the struggle of life a little more than their American counterparts. Personally this was because I had no other choice, I did not even have enough money for shelter let alone for a ticket back home. Basically, like the explorers torching their ships on the beach so the crew had no choice but to make a life in the new world, I had no other option but to make a success.

The ILLEGALS can easily run back home, or get a paid trip care of Immigration. No skin in the game.
__________________
89 XJ, 8" lift, 38's, locked F&R
98 LR Discovery - street poser
99 F350 PSD 4x4 Jeep Tow Truck
2003 Mini Cooper S - street go-kart
2004 Subaru WRX STi - Vette eater
2005 Mini Cooper S - street go-kart on LSD
Pile of tube, 383 SBC, and some buggy plans
XtremeJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2019, 10:08 AM   #33 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Member # 188843
Location: South of France / Tennessee
Posts: 609
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeJ View Post
Personal Experience.

Was fortunate to have some specific knowledge in a pretty narrow field at the time, which made the process somewhat easier. Even the immigration attorney said it would have been easier to marry my now-wife (who completed her INS process before me) than to continue to seek legal status as basically a "consultant".

Going back 25 years now, my wife's employer covered the $10K plus cost of her immigration, and mine was pretty close to that in addition. Her process took about a year, mine was closer to 2 years.

So every ILLEGAL whose very first action into this country is breaking the law, shits on every single LEGAL immigrant who has chosen to follow the laws in their attempt to seek the American Dream. A sad consequence of the 100K illegals streaming in EVERY month is that the system is now so overwhelmed that LEGAL immigration is backed up almost 5 years in some cases. That punishes those who are trying to follow the law even further.

As hard as life was coming to the US legally, it has certainly been worth it, the USA has definitely been the land of opportunity for us, taken lots of hard work, perseverance, and dogged determination.

One observation, immigrants (legal or not) tend to work harder, tend to take more risk, and are usually willing to suffer the struggle of life a little more than their American counterparts. Personally this was because I had no other choice, I did not even have enough money for shelter let alone for a ticket back home. Basically, like the explorers torching their ships on the beach so the crew had no choice but to make a life in the new world, I had no other option but to make a success.

The ILLEGALS can easily run back home, or get a paid trip care of Immigration. No skin in the game.
I'm in a very similar boat (engineering consultant). Moved here with 2 suitcases and little money. On second visa now, trying to find a way to get the needed stuff to apply for a green card.

Sometimes I wonder if the trouble is worth it, but I'm hanging in there. Glad to see you made it through and it met your expectations it in the end, stories like that help.

And yeah, we won't talk about illegals
Bebop is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2019, 10:34 AM   #34 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Member # 226216
Location: Lewis County, Washington
Posts: 3,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-rock View Post
How is the amazingly small amount of money leaving the US of any matter?? you really want to argue THAT point??? How much money is shipped out of the US by the wealthy trying to hide it so they DONT pay taxes on it??



and income tax comes right out of there paychecks. Just like you and I and the rest of everyone.


Just looked at your location. Do you work in Oregon or Washington. If Washington its not income taxes. Its payroll taxes. There is a difference. Oregon then its income tax. But again only at the state level.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thefishguy77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2019, 12:58 PM   #35 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Member # 253146
Location: in a cave somewhere in CO
Posts: 1,396
To all you fools preaching about how great the immigration is here. Sneak into Mexico and demand they pay you a wage, demand they pay for your healthcare, demand they become more like America. They will throw you in the dankest, darkest hole they can find and then throw away the hole. try it in Syria, try in the Soviet Republic.
So yet America is expected to take care of the poor underprivileged folks from all over the world, on our dime. Yeah sure they pay taxes. BULLSHIT. Everyone bitches about the homeless, but dont want to help them. If we weren't forking over 150 BILLION a year (thats annual and its rising every year) to "help" these folks, we could help the homeless. There are starving children in your own streets (I know this as I was a foster parent). You ignore it, cause the cause of the week is the poor Mexicans, or Guatemalans, or whomever is trying to sneak in here.

Give me a fucking break. Build that fucking wall. Take that 150 billion off the books, and "HELP" America first. We are broken and WE need fixed before we give hand outs to other countries
BLOODBANE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2019, 10:14 PM   #36 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Member # 700186
Posts: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-rock View Post
How is the amazingly small amount of money leaving the US of any matter?? you really want to argue THAT point??? How much money is shipped out of the US by the wealthy trying to hide it so they DONT pay taxes on it??

and income tax comes right out of there paychecks. Just like you and I and the rest of everyone.
How does it BENEFIT the US to have money leaving the US? Be specific.

And how does an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT have money removed from their paycheck for federal income tax? Be specific. Lets see if you can follow a very easy to find bread crumb here.
Buck Wild Racing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2019, 10:22 PM   #37 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Member # 700186
Posts: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefishguy77 View Post
So your saying they pay state income taxes? To pay federal income tax you need a SSN or another number that identifies you as legal to work in America. If you are saying they are using their SSN or a legit ID number for them then I have zero issues with them sending their money back over the boarder. If they are using a stolen SSN, I ran drywall crews in the early 2000ís in Washington its very common, then thats a problem. Juan would get a dui and go to the office after he got out of jail for the night and now with his new ID he was Jose, new tax forms and back to work the next day. No need to show up in court as long as he doses get printed for something in the future he was in the clear. Company didnít care because he was good at his job. Also have you seen what happens to a tax payer when the identity theft issues hits the IRS? You pretty much have to talk to a lawyer and pay them. Now this isnít a problem for someone using a stolen SSN because they are only minorly inconvenienced, they may need to find a new job or just fill out a new tax form. For the citizen whoís SSN has been compromised its a different story. They have a long hard expensive road ahead of them to get their finances back in order. Because someone else decided to take a shortcut and use a stolen SSN. Not sure if you have checked attorney fees but it is usually $200+ am hour. Now how many hours do you think it will take. 50? 100? Do the many on that one and ask yourself if you have the ďchangeĒ laying around to pay that bill? Its not just call up the IRS and explain the mistake.

Thats one example of how the average American citizen is directly affected by ďpeople just wanting a better lifeĒ

The immigration system is fucking broken I make no claims otherwise. However to allow the current situation to be considered normal just reinforces it as being ok and so its OK to flex it a little bit to make it work.

Personally having work with many illegals in my past I think a good way to reform it would be the following. If your here now with now felonies on your record and have a good work history, less than 20% unemployed time for the last 5 years you can stay, but you will not be allowed to vote in any elections for the next 20 years. Your kids born in this country are citizens and have every right afforded to them. Or you can choose to volunteer to leave and apply for citizenship/green card status and come back legally. Then once a citizen you have ever right afforded to you.

Before any immigration reform will happen we need political reform. If those that are here illegally truly want to help America so it can help them or more importantly their children. They need to stop getting excited for the politicians that see them as nothing more than an endorsement, vote, pawn, or a way to get money. Because thats all they are to an elected official. Be it Republican or Democrat it makes no difference. As has been said many times before the Repugs are just as guilty for this situation as the Dems. The Repugs benefit greatly from AG money and if they shut off the cheap labor their money get shut off at the same time. There is absolutely zero difference between a D or an R at the federal level and that is the only level that can make actual immigration reform.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We just need to create a strong e-verify and start fining companies 100K if they are caught employing illegals. Make it more cost affective to hire Americans. Job market for illegals would dry up over night. They would self deport when they couldn't find work.

It's an easy fix. But democrats love the votes and republicans love the cheap labor. The only ones that get fucked are the working class Americans. Its the number one reason that the middle class wages have declined.
Buck Wild Racing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2019, 10:49 PM   #38 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Member # 226216
Location: Lewis County, Washington
Posts: 3,205



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thefishguy77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2019, 11:40 PM   #39 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Member # 16505
Location: Spring Valley, San Diego, CA
Posts: 1,131
Send a message via AIM to 92 Green YJ Send a message via Yahoo to 92 Green YJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Wild Racing View Post
We just need to create a strong e-verify and start fining companies 100K if they are caught employing illegals. Make it more cost affective to hire Americans. Job market for illegals would dry up over night. They would self deport when they couldn't find work.

It's an easy fix. But democrats love the votes and republicans love the cheap labor. The only ones that get fucked are the working class Americans. Its the number one reason that the middle class wages have declined.
We have everify already. The issue is not every company is using it. Also, itís an easy platform to fool with stolen SSN numbers. Itís not foolproof by a long shot. Hell we had a kid come in and went thru 3 social security numbers before one popped up as good and valid. Obviously we still turned him away because come on, what legal citizen has 3 socials? It was a bit of an eye opener though.
__________________
92 Jeep Wrangler.
lots of mods with lots more to come. Just Empty Every Pocket!
92 Green YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-08-2019, 08:15 AM   #40 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Member # 700186
Posts: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92 Green YJ View Post
We have everify already. The issue is not every company is using it. Also, itís an easy platform to fool with stolen SSN numbers. Itís not foolproof by a long shot. Hell we had a kid come in and went thru 3 social security numbers before one popped up as good and valid. Obviously we still turned him away because come on, what legal citizen has 3 socials? It was a bit of an eye opener though.
That's why I said a strong e-verify. We need it better, and mandatory. Then fine the hell out of companies.
Buck Wild Racing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-08-2019, 08:40 AM   #41 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
roundhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Member # 16751
Location: Atlanta Jawja
Posts: 7,553
The feds should start taxing any money that the illegals wire back home @ 30%

Thatís what they tax you when you make a withdrawal from a 401k
Because the feds donít trust you to pay the tax on it
But they trust that the illegals paid tax on it ??
__________________
Do we really think that a government-dominated education is going to produce citizens capable of dominating their government, as the education of a truly vigilant self-governing people requires?[Alan Keyes]

For some, Freedom matters, for most, prosperity suffices.[Fred Reed]

74Bronco EFI 5spd
roundhouse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.