Nancy Pelosi to announce at 5:00 on Trump impeachment - Page 16 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum
 
Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2019, 12:04 PM   #376 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Member # 79509
Location: Mayberry
Posts: 7,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesfab View Post
Why is it that people aren't applauding the lowest unemployment rates in history, the best economy we've had in years, and the other countries wanting to suck Trumps dick...

Could you imagine what this man could have accomplished in the past 3 years if there wasn't a 24/7 shit show going on since before he took office.

99% of the mouth breathers that "hate Trump" have no fuckin clue why.

"talking head said orange man bad..."
SDCJ said he's a bad president, that's all we need to know.
__________________
Im not happy, until youre not happy.
Black Sheep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2019, 12:37 PM   #377 (permalink)
Granite Guru
 
gt1guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Member # 236179
Location: New Iberia, La.
Posts: 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Sheep View Post
SDCJ said he's a bad president, that's all we need to know.
That's not what he said, you're taking his words out of context again.

That was a joke...........


There can't be more than 5-6 people stupid enough to buy what the dems are selling.

That was a joke too......

Unfortunately, there's a shit ton of folks just that stupid.
__________________
Kevin
gt1guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2019, 12:50 PM   #378 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Member # 95025
Location: No Country For Old Men
Posts: 17,491
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by gt1guy View Post
That's not what he said, you're taking his words out of context again.

That was a joke...........

There can't be more than 5-6 people stupid enough to buy what the dems are selling.

That was a joke too......


Unfortunately, there's a shit ton of folks just that stupid.
I think; more accurately, there are enough people who really WANT to believe.


But they know deep-down, it's all Democrat bullshit.
__________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

President Trump on building the wall:
"THIS IS WHERE WE HOLD THEM!!! THIS IS WHERE WE FIGHT!!! THIS IS WHERE THEY'RE DEPORTED!!!"

V.P.Pence:
BUILD THIS WALL, BOYS!!!

Fearless Indians:
Awe-Ooo!!!
CDA 455 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2019, 01:07 PM   #379 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice
 
KacksterK5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Member # 5851
Location: Harford County, MD
Posts: 3,276
Send a message via AIM to KacksterK5
Show me on the doll where President Trump hurt you...

And nobody can give an answer, just, "he's bad!!! an he's a racist, and he hates black people, and he hates immigrants"

Uhhh.. He's married to an immigrant...

"That's different..."

How?

"Because.... She's a model immigrant"

So President Trump only hates not model immigrants??

"Orange man bad!!!!!"
__________________
"If you ain't first, you're last"


86 4Raisin A bunch of stuff under it


02 Chevy 2500 HD Tow Rig
KacksterK5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2019, 01:10 PM   #380 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Member # 198851
Location: In a state of insanity
Posts: 5,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by rugby View Post
Ok, but there is not one word from Australian PM Scott about all of this...Has he spoken up to say in his words that it did or did not happen?
ADChevy4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2019, 01:21 PM   #381 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Member # 77578
Location: Raleigh NC
Posts: 2,099
Send a message via AIM to XJben
Maybe if he didn't twist the truth at every speech
Maybe if he didn't call himself a stable genius. Who says that?
Maybe if he didn't hang around with creepy Rudy G.
Maybe if he didn't creepily fondle and talk about his daughter
Maybe if he didn't say stupid sh*t about McCain
Maybe if he didn't try to involve himself in the NFL
Maybe if he would try and limit spending
Maybe if he didn't play golf and travel to his resorts as much
and just quit saying stupid stuff that is easy pickings

All of these can be handled overnight. He'd have far fewer detractors and less ammo for the 24/7 media.
__________________
I don't own an XJ
XJben is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2019, 01:26 PM   #382 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
Grumpy356's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Member # 151139
Location: Brazoria County Texas
Posts: 8,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by XJben View Post
Maybe if he didn't twist the truth at every speech
Maybe if he didn't call himself a stable genius. Who says that?
Maybe if he didn't hang around with creepy Rudy G.
Maybe if he didn't creepily fondle and talk about his daughter
Maybe if he didn't say stupid sh*t about McCain
Maybe if he didn't try to involve himself in the NFL
Maybe if he would try and limit spending
Maybe if he didn't play golf and travel to his resorts as much
and just quit saying stupid stuff that is easy pickings

All of these can be handled overnight. He'd have far fewer detractors and less ammo for the 24/7 media.
If he fucking cured cancer, it wouldn't be enough for the Dems or you.

You don't like him. You are the woman who tries to change her man from what he is, to what she wants him to be.

Have a good evening ma'am.
__________________
Mass quantities of anxiety, internal conflict and discontent, all balled up in one short, tattooed body.

Last edited by Grumpy356; 10-01-2019 at 01:28 PM.
Grumpy356 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2019, 01:44 PM   #383 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Member # 77578
Location: Raleigh NC
Posts: 2,099
Send a message via AIM to XJben
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy356 View Post
If he fucking cured cancer, it wouldn't be enough for the Dems or you.

You don't like him. You are the woman who tries to change her man from what he is, to what she wants him to be.

Have a good evening ma'am.
haha.

tell me how any of what I typed (and there is tons more) helps anything?

Yes, we elected a president to change shake things up, be tough...rough around the edges.

But what is gained by him continuing to speak up and remove all doubt? He wants to get re-elected, and the crap he pulls does not help his chances.

Sure, there will always be detractors...but why encourage it? He makes it so much harder on himself...he has to listen to the reporters questions and then talk and talk and talk to try and step out of it, every single day.

I wonder if anyone has ever told him to shut TF up.
__________________
I don't own an XJ
XJben is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2019, 01:49 PM   #384 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Member # 860898
Location: Location Location
Posts: 0
I donít think heís capable of shutting up but it would be in his best interest often.
Jackie Treehorn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2019, 02:30 PM   #385 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member # 54455
Location: NC
Posts: 260
He makes the lunatics scream louder. That's the point.
__________________
Boats n Does
Deuce 40s is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2019, 02:38 PM   #386 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Member # 860898
Location: Location Location
Posts: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce 40s View Post
He makes the lunatics scream louder. That's the point.
He has more in common with his loudest detractors than he realizes.
Jackie Treehorn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2019, 02:56 PM   #387 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
nahmus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Member # 57779
Posts: 22,220
So i might have missed this when it came out but I just heard in one of the talking heads on the news say that just before this whistleblower complaint was released they changed the rules so that 2nd hand information is acceptable on a whistleblower complaint where as before it had to be firsthand information.

and nobody in the MSM thinks this is a little suspicious? I couldn't get a traffic ticket on 2nd hand into.
__________________
For the best deal on 8 lug disc brakes click here-->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


World Proof your children, Don't child proof the world
nahmus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2019, 03:18 PM   #388 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Member # 95025
Location: No Country For Old Men
Posts: 17,491
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahmus View Post
So i might have missed this when it came out but I just heard in one of the talking heads on the news say that just before this whistleblower complaint was released they changed the rules so that 2nd hand information is acceptable on a whistleblower complaint where as before it had to be firsthand information.

and nobody in the MSM thinks this is a little suspicious? I couldn't get a traffic ticket on 2nd hand into.
You heard correctly.

And suspicious AF.



There is no whistleblower.

Just some unknown entity leaking shit.



That's how ridiculous these accusations are....
__________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

President Trump on building the wall:
"THIS IS WHERE WE HOLD THEM!!! THIS IS WHERE WE FIGHT!!! THIS IS WHERE THEY'RE DEPORTED!!!"

V.P.Pence:
BUILD THIS WALL, BOYS!!!

Fearless Indians:
Awe-Ooo!!!
CDA 455 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2019, 03:18 PM   #389 (permalink)
Surgical Shotgunner
 
Texas97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Member # 111524
Location: Texas... we dont F*&*% around
Posts: 15,676
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahmus View Post
So i might have missed this when it came out but I just heard in one of the talking heads on the news say that just before this whistleblower complaint was released they changed the rules so that 2nd hand information is acceptable on a whistleblower complaint where as before it had to be firsthand information.

and nobody in the MSM thinks this is a little suspicious? I couldn't get a traffic ticket on 2nd hand into.
Supposedly the rule change was in March 2018, so the real theory is this tactic has been in the Dems pocket for a while. Maybe it's part of Strokes insurance policy to stop him?
__________________
shhhh.....
Texas97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2019, 04:19 PM   #390 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Realsquash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Member # 2578
Location: SE WI
Posts: 2,226
They are trying to make the "whistleblower" into a Balsey-Ford. Shitty Schiff hopes that the wb is so brave that they step forward and testify. Show the world how Trump has victimized this poor American hero. Same script exactly. I wonder if the wb will also speak like a fucking baby?

This whole thing was planned out to be part of the impeachment shitshow because they didn't have anything else that they thought the American people could get behind in order for them to carry out impeachment.
Realsquash is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2019, 04:26 PM   #391 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Member # 4387
Location: In your head
Posts: 12,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realsquash View Post
They are trying to make the "whistleblower" into a Balsey-Ford. Shitty Schiff hopes that the wb is so brave that they step forward and testify. Show the world how Trump has victimized this poor American hero. Same script exactly. I wonder if the wb will also speak like a fucking baby?

This whole thing was planned out to be part of the impeachment shitshow because they didn't have anything else that they thought the American people could get behind in order for them to carry out impeachment.
My guess is the WB will be destroyed as soon as they are investigated and questioned. Some how the Dems have to keep the WB secret and shielded for the ploy to work.

There is a shitshow coming for the Dems.
Norm is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2019, 04:44 PM   #392 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Member # 775873
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm View Post
My guess is the WB will be destroyed as soon as they are investigated and questioned. Some how the Dems have to keep the WB secret and shielded for the ploy to work.

There is a shitshow coming for the Dems.
Not really, their voters don't care because these fools are never held accountable at the ballot box.

They have zero consequences so they just keep on doing outrageous crap.
FJC11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2019, 06:53 PM   #393 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Member # 700186
Posts: 411
Trump should just give a national address and ask every republican member of the house publicly to please vote yes on impeachment so that he can go to the senate and go on trial. Spend the next year questioning every one of these fuckers under oath. Strock, page, mueller, comey, Steele, schiff, Clinton all.

The republicans will run the trial so everything will be allowed. He will be voted clear by the senate anyway. Screw all these assholes. If I was him I'd show up in an American flag jumpsuit. Haters gunna hate.
Buck Wild Racing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2019, 07:27 PM   #394 (permalink)
imafighterjet
 
krawlr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Member # 13619
Location: Williamsburg, OH
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via Yahoo to krawlr
"If I was him I'd show up in an American flag jumpsuit."

How about a little blackface too. Camacho!
Attached Images
 
__________________
Этот пост был взломан русскими
krawlr is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2019, 07:40 PM   #395 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Member # 775873
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Treehorn View Post
I donít think heís capable of shutting up but it would be in his best interest often.
To be honest I really don't care that he's returning fire on these leftist idiots spewing bullshit.

Look no further GW Bush who never responded to the lies and bullshit the left was saying about him.

He thought it was unbecoming of the presidency to respond, and where did that get him ?

So Trump responds to the bullshit , and I fine with it .
FJC11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2019, 08:44 PM   #396 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Member # 860898
Location: Location Location
Posts: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC11 View Post
Look no further GW Bush who never responded to the lies and bullshit the left was saying about him.

He thought it was unbecoming of the presidency to respond, and where did that get him ?
A second term.
Jackie Treehorn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2019, 10:16 PM   #397 (permalink)
Granite Guru
 
gt1guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Member # 236179
Location: New Iberia, La.
Posts: 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Treehorn View Post
A second term.
Trump will get a second term, the House and keep the Senate.

The Dems are wrapping it all up for him right now. Sometime in the next 13 months they'll put the bow on top.
__________________
Kevin

Last edited by gt1guy; 10-01-2019 at 10:17 PM.
gt1guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2019, 10:27 PM   #398 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Realsquash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Member # 2578
Location: SE WI
Posts: 2,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by gt1guy View Post
Trump will get a second term, the House and keep the Senate.

The Dems are wrapping it all up for him right now. Sometime in the next 13 months they'll put the bow on top.
I'm not so sure that the Dems won't get enough R's in the senate to flip on impeachment. This isn't about principles, it's about power. Most of them are shady assholes and I wouldn't put anything past them.
Realsquash is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2019, 10:32 PM   #399 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Member # 700186
Posts: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realsquash View Post
I'm not so sure that the Dems won't get enough R's in the senate to flip on impeachment. This isn't about principles, it's about power. Most of them are shady assholes and I wouldn't put anything past them.
Not 2/3rds.
Buck Wild Racing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2019, 11:00 PM   #400 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Member # 52710
Location: The Boat, Co
Posts: 4,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realsquash View Post
I'm not so sure that the Dems won't get enough R's in the senate to flip on impeachment. This isn't about principles, it's about power. Most of them are shady assholes and I wouldn't put anything past them.
So what happens if he is impeached next year, and then reelected in November?
__________________
Slowly building:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jpmassey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.