Nancy Pelosi to announce at 5:00 on Trump impeachment - Page 30 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2019, 05:01 PM   #726 (permalink)
Surgical Shotgunner

Member # 111524
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow man View Post
Guarantee when the time is right they will start to attack consumer confidence with propaganda. They will try to crash the economy under President Trump.
They already are trying to influence the economy.
Old 10-30-2019, 05:42 PM   #727 (permalink)

Member # 45202
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADChevy4x4 View Post
This is about Trump not Biden...If Biden is suspected of crimes, then he should be investigated...Of course Biden is not in public office so he can't be impeached...
Your level of absolute ignorance is pretty impressive. I want you to read your post here and see if you can find it
Old 10-30-2019, 05:50 PM   #728 (permalink)

Member # 198851
Quote:
Originally Posted by redranger4.0 View Post
Your mad someone is trying to do what you said should be done? But not mad democrats are trying prevent him from pursuing it? Time to make up your mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhorse View Post
benefits Trump? Exposing corruption beniftis Trump? Yes it does. It benefits me also. In fact, I would say it benefits everybody in the world. Almost everything Trump does that benefits us, benifit s him also. I guess Trump has done things with foreign governments to help our economy. Of course, that benifit his campaign, must be illegal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockbuggy84 View Post
Your level of absolute ignorance is pretty impressive. I want you to read your post here and see if you can find it
The PPB welcomes back the Three Stooges, give them a big hand!!!
ADChevy4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-30-2019, 06:18 PM   #729 (permalink)
No

Member # 106663
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoCJ View Post
That's the crux of the matter right there. Did or did not Trump threaten to withhold aid money unless that country investigated Biden's son. Depending on who you ask, some say he did, others say he didn't.
Have you not seen the videos of Biden bragging about threatening to withhold aid from Ukraine if they didn't fire the special prosecutor that was investigating the company Bidens son was getting paid large sums of money to be on their board? And this was when Creepy Joe was VP. He literally did what you think Trump did and it's on record, but somehow Trump saying they shouldn't have fired the special Prosecutor is worse than what Biden did? Its a huge crock of shit.
Old 10-30-2019, 06:20 PM   #730 (permalink)
No

Member # 106663
Quote:
The PPB welcomes back the Three Stooges, give them a big hand!!!

Your contributions to this thread have been equally invaluable.
Old 10-30-2019, 06:34 PM   #731 (permalink)
Window Licker

Member # 34948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy McChevy View Post
Have you not seen the videos of Biden bragging about threatening to withhold aid from Ukraine if they didn't fire the special prosecutor that was investigating the company Bidens son was getting paid large sums of money to be on their board? And this was when Creepy Joe was VP. He literally did what you think Trump did and it's on record, but somehow Trump saying they shouldn't have fired the special Prosecutor is worse than what Biden did? Its a huge crock of shit.
This was posted (and I assumed aired around the same time) 3 months before the infamous phone call to Ukraine.

Old 10-30-2019, 07:14 PM   #732 (permalink)

Member # 64554
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefishguy77 View Post
N&C know that and thats why they seemed to want to postpone this till after the election. Even of it goes to an impeachment trial. He will be done with this term before it is over. AOC and the Gang are new and not that politically savvy. They shot their load to soon and will now see some fallout from it. What that fallout will be remains to be seen.

I believe N&C wanted the impeachment headlines to be his next terms “Russia Russia Russia!” It did a good job of greatly slowing his progress this term. If he wins re-election them they will have to invent a new boogie man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OK. Maybe.

I think the fallout will be that the dem pres candidate will never be able to get any press during this fiasco. He's not going to be found guilty in the senate and any vulnerable dems in the senate may lose just to make sure. Never mind some of the house dems in places like OK and NC??

I hate to see one party get too much power, but the dems are really fucking this up.
Old 10-30-2019, 07:19 PM   #733 (permalink)

Member # 6359
Quote:
Have you (sandiegocj) videos of Biden bragging about threatening to withhold aid from Ukraine if they didn't fire the special prosecutor that was investigating the company Bidens son was getting paid large sums of money to be on their board? And this was when Creepy Joe was VP. He literally did what you think Trump did and it's on record, but somehow Trump saying they shouldn't have fired the special Prosecutor is worse than what Biden did? Its a huge crock of shit.
{gary} I really wish you would post an articulate polite relevant response to this - thank
Old 10-30-2019, 07:24 PM   #734 (permalink)
Gravity Works!

Member # 25608
Quote:
On top of that, Ukraine DID fire the prosecutor then as well. How much fucking proof does anyone need the Bidens are criminals?
Old 10-30-2019, 07:26 PM   #735 (permalink)
Gravity Works!

Member # 25608
I hope the Rs grow a spine and raise hell all the way through the democrackheads clown shit show.

Dems push impeachment rules over repeated GOP objections, as exasperation boils over

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rul...res-resolution
Old 10-30-2019, 07:28 PM   #736 (permalink)

Member # 226216
Quote:
This is about Trump not Biden...If Biden is suspected of crimes, then he should be investigated...Of course Biden is not in public office so he can't be impeached...

This is about Trump asking for information about possible and probable crimes committed by VP Biden and the administration he was part of. Because of this the Dems and Progressives are doing everything they can to invalidate that conversation. Because there is a high probability that many on both sides if the aisle are involved to some degree. But by screaming at the top of their lung about wrong doing when none may exist it takes the heat off of them.

The fact that the dossier is connected to the former Secretary of State, former VP, and many big democrat lobbying groups should be enough to warrant an official investigation.

thefishguy77 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-30-2019, 08:21 PM   #737 (permalink)

Member # 101209
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefishguy77 View Post
This is about Trump asking for information about possible and probable crimes committed by VP Biden and the administration he was part of. Because of this the Dems and Progressives are doing everything they can to invalidate that conversation. Because there is a high probability that many on both sides if the aisle are involved to some degree. But by screaming at the top of their lung about wrong doing when none may exist it takes the heat off of them.

The fact that the dossier is connected to the former Secretary of State, former VP, and many big democrat lobbying groups should be enough to warrant an official investigation.

all this ...dont forget brennan

if he did say he was going to withhold money...it was to have them look into corruption....

but biden was going to withhold money and had there AG fired for looking into corruption. ..

but trump is the bad guy...wholly shit...

A Nation of sheep will beget a Government of wolves.[/COLOR]
Edward Murrow
DT75FLH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-31-2019, 04:32 AM   #738 (permalink)

Member # 198851
Quote:
Your contributions to this thread have been equally invaluable.
Thank you very much for your observations, I feel honored. .And to all the funny screen names on a 4x4 site discussing politics by repeating what they hear on the news and trying to pass it off as original thinking, your credibility is nill...
Old 10-31-2019, 04:43 AM   #739 (permalink)
Gravity Works!

Member # 25608
Quote:
.And to all the funny screen names on a 4x4 site discussing politics by repeating what they hear on the news and trying to pass it off as original thinking
:Gary: :triggered:
Old 10-31-2019, 05:00 AM   #740 (permalink)

Member # 198851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landslide View Post
:Gary: :triggered:
At least you post the links to prove you are just repeating what you read
Old 10-31-2019, 06:52 AM   #741 (permalink)
Non-Lemming

Member # 840
Quote:
First off, what Biden did, the bragging, is irrelevant to this impeachment fiasco.
Second, I never said "I think Trump threatened to withhold aid". Get that straight and stop lying about my stance.
Neither you nor I know exactly what was said during that phone call. I'm reserving judgement until I hear ALL the facts.
One of the great achievements of science has been, if not to make it impossible for intelligent people to be religious, then at least to make it possible for them not to be religious. We should not retreat from this accomplishment.

Quote:
Salesmen and women. God sells to the ignorant.
SanDiegoCJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-31-2019, 07:17 AM   #742 (permalink)

Member # 5371
Send a message via MSN to rockota
Quote:
Neither you nor I know exactly what was said during that phone call. I'm reserving judgement until I hear ALL the facts.
uh... the transcript...
rockota is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-31-2019, 07:18 AM   #743 (permalink)
Non-Lemming

Member # 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockota View Post
uh... the transcript...
It was redacted and not 100% of it was there. Try and keep up.
One of the great achievements of science has been, if not to make it impossible for intelligent people to be religious, then at least to make it possible for them not to be religious. We should not retreat from this accomplishment.

Quote:
Old 10-31-2019, 07:32 AM   #744 (permalink)

Member # 2578
Quote:
It was redacted and not 100% of it was there. Try and keep up.
Sure it was. Anything to prolong the bullshit, that's what you really meant to say.
Realsquash is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-31-2019, 07:37 AM   #745 (permalink)
Non-Lemming

Member # 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realsquash View Post
Sure it was. Anything to prolong the bullshit, that's what you really meant to say.
You really are a moron. Typical PBB GCC member who has his mind made up way before all the facts are in.

Quote:
Old 10-31-2019, 07:39 AM   #746 (permalink)

Member # 5371
Send a message via MSN to rockota
Quote:
You really are a moron. Typical PBB GCC member who has his mind made up way before all the facts are in.
Irony or hypocrisy… can't decide which is thicker in this post.
rockota is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-31-2019, 07:46 AM   #747 (permalink)
Surgical Shotgunner

Member # 111524
Quote:
and yet you're still here. even though you hate everyone else here. and you tell everyone else here they'e dumb, and you're not.

Why you still come into threads like these, and PBB GCC in general, is just beyond fathomable.
Old 10-31-2019, 07:51 AM   #748 (permalink)

Member # 226216
Nancy Pelosi to announce at 5:00 on Trump impeachment

Quote:
First off, what Biden did, the bragging, is irrelevant to this impeachment fiasco.

Second, I never said "I think Trump threatened to withhold aid". Get that straight and stop lying about my stance.

Please explain to the class how a sitting VP using his position to threaten to withhold aid in order to help his son not get investigated for potential felony level crimes in the private sector of a different country, is not what this is about. Trump asked for this! Now what ever portions of the call are redacted we dont know about. But from the information the class has this IS what the impeachment is about.

Last edited by thefishguy77; 10-31-2019 at 08:07 AM.
thefishguy77 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-31-2019, 08:00 AM   #749 (permalink)

Member # 181868
Quote:
First off, what Biden did, the bragging, is irrelevant to this impeachment fiasco .
What Biden did is extortion. If he did it in the interest of our national security, I have no problem with it. I just can't come up with a plausible scenario for it benefiting our national security. If he did it for corruption (which seems obvious), than it is in our national security interest to investigate/prosecute.

What Trump did (even if he did threaten to withhold aid), is in our national security interest. The fact that it might also benefit his campaign is irrelevant.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
waterhorse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-31-2019, 08:22 AM   #750 (permalink)
Change is good.

Member # 20631
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhorse View Post
What Biden did is extortion. If he did it in the interest of our national security, I have no problem with it. I just can't come up with a plausible scenario for it benefiting our national security. If he did it for corruption (which seems obvious), than it is in our national security interest to investigate/prosecute.

What Trump did (even if he did threaten to withhold aid), is in our national security interest. The fact that it might also benefit his campaign is irrelevant.
No, it is absolutely relevant. What Biden did was corrupt and like you said is extortion, what Trump did was extortion as well. Do you really believe that Trump asking for an investigation was wholly motivated by national interests and not an opportunity for dirt to be dug on his main (at the time) political rival for re-election? Don't be daft.

This is politics 101 and it's shit. Classic quid quo pro.

We didn't stop to say hi cause he's a fucking douchebag.
Roc Doc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in