Nancy Pelosi to announce at 5:00 on Trump impeachment - Page 31 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2019, 08:29 AM   #751 (permalink)

Member # 198851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Doc View Post
No, it is absolutely relevant. What Biden did was corrupt and like you said is extortion, what Trump did was extortion as well. Do you really believe that Trump asking for an investigation was wholly motivated by national interests and not an opportunity for dirt to be dug on his main (at the time) political rival for re-election? Don't be daft.

This is politics 101 and it's shit. Classic quid quo pro.
Holy shit man, how dare you step out of line and not continue with the sheeple PPB opinions...
ADChevy4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-31-2019, 08:30 AM   #752 (permalink)

Member # 2578
Quote:
No, it is absolutely relevant. What Biden did was corrupt and like you said is extortion, what Trump did was extortion as well. Do you really believe that Trump asking for an investigation was wholly motivated by national interests and not an opportunity for dirt to be dug on his main (at the time) political rival for re-election? Don't be daft.

Who started the aid to Ukraine? Or anywhere else? Where did the money go from there? The whole idea is corrupt from the start.

Everything in life is a quid pro quo.
Realsquash is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-31-2019, 08:36 AM   #753 (permalink)
Change is good.

Member # 20631
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADChevy4x4 View Post
Holy shit man, how dare you step out of line and not continue with the sheeple PPB opinions...
You should know by now that I'm no Trump fluffer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realsquash View Post
Who started the aid to Ukraine? Or anywhere else? Where did the money go from there? The whole idea is corrupt from the start.

Everything in life is a quid pro quo.
OK, but sometimes it's legal, sometimes it's not. That's supposedly what the Mueller report and this impeachment will attempt to determine.

I'm convinced he will be impeached, but very skeptical of a conviction. There is also the tit-for-tat in relation to the Clinton impeachment.

All the GOP hated Clinton but of course he had near universal support from the Dems. Now all the Dems hate Trump, as well as a good portion of the GOP. He ain't got no friends. If I was Kudlow or Guliani, (or any number of other DJT admin folks), I'd be looking for something to keep in my back pocket for when Trump turns around to bite the hand that's feeding him.

We didn't stop to say hi cause he's a fucking douchebag.
Roc Doc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-31-2019, 08:38 AM   #754 (permalink)

Member # 178200
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADChevy4x4 View Post
So your telling me that if the race in 2020 came down to Biden & Trump, you would choose Biden because what he did was way more moral than what Trump is SUSPECTED of doing? If so, your one stupid motherfucker.
SLOWPOKE693 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-31-2019, 08:41 AM   #755 (permalink)

Member # 226216
Quote:

Well I would argue it is to some degree in the interest of our national security to see how corrupt our government employees are. It appears this involved many different sectors of government including at least 1, probably both, political party(s), the FBI, a minimum of one democratic lobbying group, and the Executive branch of the last administration. This should be investigated and those involved should be tried. Allowing corruption like this to go unchecked only emboldens those involved. This is very much a national security issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thefishguy77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-31-2019, 08:54 AM   #756 (permalink)

Member # 198851
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOWPOKE693 View Post
So your telling me that if the race in 2020 came down to Biden & Trump, you would choose Biden because what he did was way more moral than what Trump is SUSPECTED of doing? If so, your one stupid motherfucker.
Where does it say on this forum that I would vote for a democrat presidential candidate? If you can't provide proof I said that you are full of shit...I'm waiting for you proof...
ADChevy4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-31-2019, 08:55 AM   #757 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 116537
Quote:
All the GOP hated Clinton but of course he had near universal support from the Dems. Now all the Dems hate Trump, as well as a good portion of the GOP. He ain't got no friends. If I was Kudlow or Guliani, (or any number of other DJT admin folks), I'd be looking for something to keep in my back pocket for when Trump turns around to bite the hand that's feeding him.
This is true, but it always seems to be the Democrats who ignore well established precedent when they do this shit. Clinton and the Dems had real rights under that impeachment. And, after a long investigation (akin to Mueller) Clinton faced several criminal indictments. Mueller found nothing indictable.

Remember how much the Dems bitched and moaned about not being able to filibuster Trump's Supreme Court Nominees? That was a long standing precedent too. The Dems with Harry Reid decided for political reasons to change that long-standing rule to fuck with Bush. A few short years later, they act all surprised that McConnell followed suit. Way to go Dems, we had a system that prevented the appointment of highly partisan federal judges and you fucked it forever.

I predict now, that the next Democratic President will be impeached by a Republican House and all the Dems will throw a shit fit. And, the House Speaker will simply say, we're following the Pelosi rules. They better hope that the Senate is not under Republican rule at this time, because then we'll have a President thrown out of office for political reasons.

This shit is going to boomerang on the Democrats, now and in the future--all the while shitting all over the clear meaning of the Constitution.

Last edited by emiller22207; 10-31-2019 at 09:05 AM.
emiller22207 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-31-2019, 08:56 AM   #758 (permalink)

Member # 45202
Biden is corrupt as fuck. Trump wanted the investigation to expose his corruption and at the same time, that would help his re-election chances. Sorry, but there is nothing wrong with exposing your competitors blatant criminal activity.

You liberal faggots are such dishonest hypocrites, itís embarrassing. Trump has been investigated since he first announced his candidacy. Russian collusion was accused and now that it was found to be bullshit, you moved onto the next grasp at straws. This has been a witch-hunt since day one. Saying otherwise says a lot about your integrity.

Clinton, Obama, Biden, etc have all reached out to everyone possible, looking for ďdirtĒ, made up blatant lies, etc and you all ignore it.

Iím completely honest and I know trump wanted Biden exposed because it would benefit him in the end and Iím perfectly ok with that. They wanted to fight dirty, heís fighting dirty. Now you hypocrite canít take the fact that heís using your sides tactics on you and winning. Itís what losers do.
Old 10-31-2019, 08:57 AM   #759 (permalink)

Member # 5371
Send a message via MSN to rockota
Is it really extorsion if we put conditions on money we are giving to other countries?

perhaps it's time to stop borrowing money to give to other countries... to ensure we aren't putting our leaders in positions that could appear to be cause for concern? /sarcasm
rockota is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-31-2019, 09:01 AM   #760 (permalink)
Change is good.

Member # 20631
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefishguy77 View Post
Well I would argue it is to some degree in the interest of our national security to see how corrupt our government employees are. It appears this involved many different sectors of government including at least 1, probably both, political party(s), the FBI, a minimum of one democratic lobbying group, and the Executive branch of the last administration. This should be investigated and those involved should be tried. Allowing corruption like this to go unchecked only emboldens those involved. This is very much a national security issue.

I agree it's a national security issue. It looks to me that Trump was taking his turn with that corrupt foreign government. It's one thing to do our own investigation and then decide if we want to be friends or frienemies with them, it's another to prod them to investigate a current political rival, if you can't see the conflict of interest, then I can't help you. This absolutely should have been an internal investigation, I am a big believer in keeping our dirty laundry stateside and our cards close to the vest. The Hunter Biden sham Director position was well known, and Biden, Obama and HRC should all be held accountable, it shouldn't have to take a visit from Trump to Ukraine to accomplish that.

Old 10-31-2019, 09:03 AM   #761 (permalink)
Gravity Works!

Member # 25608
Quote:

Says you but still no proof of your accusations. You sound just like Adam shit. The transcript has been released and thereís no there there in it. But hey, keep hatin just because trump.
Old 10-31-2019, 09:06 AM   #762 (permalink)

Member # 45202
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landslide View Post
Says you but still no proof of your accusations. You sound just like Adam shit. The transcript has been released and thereís no there there in it. But hey, keep hatin just because trump.
Where was all this outrage from these morons when Biden was publicly telling everyone he was extorting them?

Link to the thread? Iíll wait.
Old 10-31-2019, 09:16 AM   #763 (permalink)

Member # 226216
Quote:
I agree it's a national security issue. It looks to me that Trump was taking his turn with that corrupt foreign government. It's one thing to do our own investigation and then decide if we want to be friends or frienemies with them, it's another to prod them to investigate a current political rival, if you can't see the conflict of interest, then I can't help you. This absolutely should have been an internal investigation, I am a big believer in keeping our dirty laundry stateside and our cards close to the vest. The Hunter Biden sham Director position was well known, and Biden, Obama and HRC should all be held accountable, it shouldn't have to take a visit from Trump to Ukraine to accomplish that.

He has tried to keep it internal. Unfortunately political parties have enabled the stonewalling of that investigation. The press has done everything they were told to sway public opinion to help stonewall the investigation. There was even enough political pressure to force his AG to recuse himself from the investigation. So no that his new AG is investigating the pressure get ramped up. If a genera public citizen, G. Beck, can get the documents to put together the direct foreign government involvement, then those in the intelligence committee, started the impeachment shit, and FBI (involved in the phoney dossier and helped perpetuate the lie) will not be able or willing to aid in the investigation as it will directly hurt them.

There was no way for him to investigate it without involving a political rival. As he was one of the highest ranking players in it. If Biden wasnít running for president would you be ok with it? If so, your hatred towards trump is showing your bias. I am not voting for Trump again but I support what he is currently doing. This cancer needs to be removed if our republic stands a chance.

Old 10-31-2019, 09:20 AM   #764 (permalink)
Change is good.

Member # 20631
Quote:
OK fluffer. I get it, your orange man can do no wrong. Have you read the transcript, or just got the cliff notes from Fox?

Old 10-31-2019, 09:24 AM   #765 (permalink)
Change is good.

Member # 20631
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefishguy77 View Post
He has tried to keep it internal. Unfortunately political parties have enabled the stonewalling of that investigation. The press has done everything they were told to sway public opinion to help stonewall the investigation. There was even enough political pressure to force his AG to recuse himself from the investigation. So no that his new AG is investigating the pressure get ramped up. If a genera public citizen, G. Beck, can get the documents to put together the direct foreign government involvement, then those in the intelligence committee, started the impeachment shit, and FBI (involved in the phoney dossier and helped perpetuate the lie) will not be able or willing to aid in the investigation as it will directly hurt them.

There was no way for him to investigate it without involving a political rival. As he was one of the highest ranking players in it. If Biden wasnít running for president would you be ok with it? If so, your hatred towards trump is showing your bias. I am not voting for Trump again but I support what he is currently doing. This cancer needs to be removed if our republic stands a chance.

I guess my problem with it is that the Biden deal seems to be an anomaly. Is he doing widespread corruption investigations? If so, I haven't heard about them other than the talking head "Draining the swamp", which certainly hasn't happened. The only thing I see him doing is cutting heads of those that are not yes-men.

Where's the big cancer removal program? If this is just the start of something bigger then maybe it's just a happy accident, but I doubt it.

Old 10-31-2019, 09:29 AM   #766 (permalink)
Granite Guru

Member # 133544
Currently watching Pelosi and the Resolution vote on mute, blueberry waffles with local bacon, coffee, OJ, listening to the Talking Heads album "Speaking in Tonque".
Crisbee1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-31-2019, 09:31 AM   #767 (permalink)
Change is good.

Member # 20631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisbee1 View Post
Currently watching Pelosi and the Resolution vote on mute, blueberry waffles with local bacon, coffee, OJ, listening to the Talking Heads album "Speaking in Tonque".
That seems appropriate.

Old 10-31-2019, 09:35 AM   #768 (permalink)
Non-Lemming

Member # 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockbuggy84 View Post
Biden is corrupt as fuck. Trump wanted the investigation to expose his corruption and at the same time, that would help his re-election chances. Sorry, but there is nothing wrong with exposing your competitors blatant criminal activity.
If Trump threatened to withhold aid to get the investigation restarted that was probably illegal. Now, there is no definitive proof one way or the other. The so called "transcript" is not complete and there are redactions, so we DO NOT know for certain if Trump did that or not. The media on each side is just full of speculation as they have nothing definitive either. If Trump threatened to withhold aid for the reason stated he most likely stomped on his own dick with golf shoes on. I'll wait until all the evidence is out in public before deciding if Trump fucked up or not. Claiming "other pols are corrupt" is so much bullshit drivel. That's like saying it's okay for your friend to commit murder because other people did so. If you catch someone breaking the law you prosecute them.
One of the great achievements of science has been, if not to make it impossible for intelligent people to be religious, then at least to make it possible for them not to be religious. We should not retreat from this accomplishment.

Quote:
Salesmen and women. God sells to the ignorant.
SanDiegoCJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-31-2019, 09:37 AM   #769 (permalink)
Gravity Works!

Member # 25608
House approves impeachment inquiry rules after fiery floor debate

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hou...on-impeachment
Old 10-31-2019, 09:40 AM   #770 (permalink)
Change is good.

Member # 20631
Quote:

This I don't get. Aren't the impeachment rules already in place. That seems fucked up if they can make new rules every time.

Constitution Scholars?

Old 10-31-2019, 09:41 AM   #771 (permalink)
Non-Lemming

Member # 840
Quote:

Hardly surprised.
One of the great achievements of science has been, if not to make it impossible for intelligent people to be religious, then at least to make it possible for them not to be religious. We should not retreat from this accomplishment.

Quote:
Salesmen and women. God sells to the ignorant.
SanDiegoCJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-31-2019, 09:48 AM   #772 (permalink)

Member # 226216
Quote:
I guess my problem with it is that the Biden deal seems to be an anomaly. Is he doing widespread corruption investigations? If so, I haven't heard about them other than the talking head "Draining the swamp", which certainly hasn't happened. The only thing I see him doing is cutting heads of those that are not yes-men.

Where's the big cancer removal program? If this is just the start of something bigger then maybe it's just a happy accident, but I doubt it.

He tried to get an investigation going into Loretta lynch and he offices handling of the Clinton exoneration letter written before the evidence had been looked at. As well as the B. Clinton Loretta meeting on the tarmac to discuss it. Stonewalled. Media barely even covered. That was a acting justice department making exonerations for a POTUS candidate accused of felony mishandling of top secret information and said candidates, husband and former POTUS, having a private meeting with the justice department on a private plane.

The scandals of that administration are so many that they got mainly ignored.
The list of federaly level felonies allowed to go on by the last administration is massive. Trump has tried on several occasions to have them investigated and the swamp has shut them down every time. I think he reached out to a foreign government directly for the same reason he uses Twitter. Its his only real chance to communicate and accomplish his goals without the press and politicians doing everything in their power to prevent themselves from being uncovered.

He is literally fighting against an injured cornered animal that has nothing to lose and everything to gain. For to lose means death.

IMO there is not a single federal politician that should not currently be actively investigated for crimes against the constitution and against the citizens of our country. Thats the crux of ďthe swampĒ. They control the tools to investigate themselves and there is no way they will willingly investigate themselves. The AG is the only other element that can do this aside from the citizens with pitchforks and torches.

Old 10-31-2019, 09:49 AM   #773 (permalink)

Member # 181868
Quote:
No, it is absolutely relevant. What Biden did was corrupt and like you said is extortion, what Trump did was extortion as well. Do you really believe that Trump asking for an investigation was wholly motivated by national interests and not an opportunity for dirt to be dug on his main (at the time) political rival for re-election? .
First, withholding our money is not really extortion. Demanding they fire someone/investigate someone or we nuke them is extortion. Withholding money that is legally ours is with in our rights. So neither Trump or Biden extorted them in a legal sense.

What is illegal is a president or VP demanding something from a foreign government by withholding money for personal reasons. Do I believe Trump asked for the investigation was "wholly motivated by national interest"? No! But it was in national interest. The benifit to the Trump campaign is very limited because Biden is such a poor candidate. There is no case to say what Biden did was in our national interest.

Quote:
Now all the Dems hate Trump, as well as a good portion of the GOP.
I believe this statement to be true. And I consider it to be a good reason to give Trump the benefit of doubt. If all the crooks don't like him, he might be OK.

There is one other point I'd like to make. It is obvious that laws were broken in the release of the "Access Hollywood" tapes. I wouldnt mind if they prosecuted those involved, but I am happy they got out. It helps me to better understand the candidate. It is also obvious that laws were broken in the release of DNC e-mails. Again, I wouldn't mind if those involved were prosecuted. But in the same way, I'm happy to better understand the candidate. As long as the dirt is true, I would like to know. True dirt is not a smear.

Of course, the Trump collusion theory has not been proven to be true, so that is a smear. The legal term is slander. Biden's dealings with Ukraine are fact, there's no smear or slander involved.

This current debacle is based on the theory that dirt on Biden is of value, and could be considered a campaign donation. This theory has not been cleared by the courts. So even if Trump did as his opponents suggest, it is very "grey" as to law breaking. On the subject of campaign violations, Obozo admitted to the largest campaign violation in history. (By far) Did you see any impeachment suggestions? They fine them and it's over. Why the double standard?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
waterhorse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-31-2019, 09:58 AM   #774 (permalink)
Gravity Works!

Member # 25608
Quote:
OK fluffer. I get it, your orange man can do no wrong. Have you read the transcript, or just got the cliff notes from Fox?
Show me in the transcripts where he threatened to withhold money to Ukraine over dirt on the Bidens. Put it up if you think youíre right, otherwise you sound exactly like the dribble lip clown Democrats. Get Trump, Get Trump. And I donít think Trump is perfect by any stretch but this whole thing is a joke and you eat it all up and donít believe Biden is guilty while thereís proof in his own fawking video. You should put a D next to your name.
Old 10-31-2019, 10:00 AM   #775 (permalink)

Member # 45202
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoCJ View Post
If Trump threatened to withhold aid to get the investigation restarted that was probably illegal. Now, there is no definitive proof one way or the other. The so called "transcript" is not complete and there are redactions, so we DO NOT know for certain if Trump did that or not. The media on each side is just full of speculation as they have nothing definitive either. If Trump threatened to withhold aid for the reason stated he most likely stomped on his own dick with golf shoes on. I'll wait until all the evidence is out in public before deciding if Trump fucked up or not. Claiming "other pols are corrupt" is so much bullshit drivel. That's like saying it's okay for your friend to commit murder because other people did so. If you catch someone breaking the law you prosecute them.
Youíre pathetic. Trying to compare this to murder says everything we need to know about you and your party.

There was zero outrage when Biden openly said that he withheld funds until. But now that trump possibly said something similar, everything changes.

Just like the rest, youíre a dishonest person that moves the goalpost or makes ridiculous comparisons to try and have an argument.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in