Nancy Pelosi to announce at 5:00 on Trump impeachment - Page 40 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2019, 12:41 PM   #976 (permalink)
No

Member # 106663
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddman View Post
Odd how the only corruption that Trump has ever pursued just happens to be his most likely political rival just prior to an election. .
Odd how the only political posts you make are shilling for the Democrats.
Old 11-08-2019, 12:49 PM   #977 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 57779
@reddman

You bring up a lot of good facts. I'm sure if i searched I could bring up facts that refute yours and round and round we go. For me this comes down to what I think happened and how am i going to vote?

I read the transcript of the phone call. I see nothing wrong with it. I'm sure conversations like this go on all the time. As for hunter biden not doing anything wrong? Thats a nice little misdirection. Hunter did nothing wrong. He got a job because of his name. Some people are just lucky. Joe biden on the other hand laid out on tape in an interview how you do a quid pro quo. He told the ukrane that he is leaving in 6 hours, If you want a billion dollars you will fire this guy. How is this just getting a pass? ( I know why) but everybody is up in arms over what trump "might" have done while tripping over what biden did and not saying anything.

This is my problem with the dems argument.

3-4 months before this "whistleblower" came forward the law was changed so that secondhand knowledge was acceptable. Before it was only direct first hand knowledge. You can't be found guilty in small claims court on second hand knowledge but it's enough to start impeachment proceedings against a president?

Schiff lied about having contact with the whistle blower before they came forward. Why is schiff not being held accountable for lying?

Dems are lying that it is illegal to reveal the whistleblower's name? You hear this 20 times a day. On NPR the other day they had legal experts on and there is nothing that says a whistleblowers identity cannot be named. Again. Why is nobody calling this out?
https://www.npr.org/2019/11/06/77648...iolate-any-law
But dems are awesome at creating the narrative. Taking a page right out of the joeseph goebbels play book they and the MSM have repeated this lie enough times that the majority of people probably think it is againt the law and that if trump says anything it will look bad for him. Well done dems.

It just came out that the ambassador from the Ukrane who testified that she had no contact with the dems actually had contact with a dem congressional staffer about a "quite delicate" and "time sensitive"
matter 2 days after the whistleblower went public through her personal email account and not her gov account. I guess lying is ok when dems do it.

And the last thing is that the lawyer for the whistleblower tweeted in 2017 that " A coup has started" and that "we will get rid of him" Clearly not biased.

Let be honest here. Trump has done nothing that other presidens have not been doing while in office. At least he did not send our enemies a billion dollars. The dems want him out because they don't like him. They want him out and have been searching for a way to remove him since the election. It should be the other way around. He should do something wrong and then there should be talk about impeachment. This is the first partisan impeachment ever.

Someday there will be a dem president. I hope the dems are keeping track of all the new rules they are making.

World Proof your children, Don't child proof the world
nahmus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2019, 12:59 PM   #978 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 101819
The most important fact that everyone seems to forget. Hunter Biden did not get into international affairs until After his dad became the vp.

Your supposedly anticorruption. You would agree this is a good spot to start.
Thepanzerfuhrer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2019, 01:08 PM   #979 (permalink)

Member # 111524
If they don't get the Ukrainian Ambassador Yovanovitch for lying under oath, then we'll know the whole thing is a scam
Old 11-08-2019, 01:11 PM   #980 (permalink)

Member # 700186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepanzerfuhrer View Post
The most important fact that everyone seems to forget. Hunter Biden did not get into international affairs until After his dad became the vp.

Your supposedly anticorruption. You would agree this is a good spot to start.
Meh, I don't really think there is a story there either.

Did Hunter get hired because he was the son of the VP in order to get preferential treatment from the VP?

Without a doubt and anyone who says otherwise is an idiot or a liar. But it's nearly unprovable and happens all the time, all the time. But is it ok for the President to ask a foreign state to investigate it? Absolutely and happens all the time.

There is just nothing here other than the typical corruption that is all over Washington in both parties. That's it.
Buck Wild Racing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2019, 01:17 PM   #981 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 52569
Send a message via MSN to Juztyn00
Quote:
Odd how the only corruption that Trump has ever pursued just happens to be his most likely political rival just prior to an election.

I find it odd that you completely miss the request to investigate Crowdstrike in the same call that happened to be one of the main sources of the Russian Collusion investigation that has dominated the news cycle for 3 years.... It wasn't just Hunter Biden. The only thing the democrats have done is try to find a reason to impeach Trump. Biden isn't going to be the nominee anyway, If he was a private citizen would you care? Foreign governments investigating Manafort and Papadopolis doesn't seem to bother the left.
Juztyn00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2019, 01:21 PM   #982 (permalink)

Member # 226216
Quote:
Odd how the only corruption that Trump has ever pursued just happens to be his most likely political rival just prior to an election. He has had 2 full years of full Republican control over the Federal government, having the Presidency, Senate, and the House, yet he has been the eternal "victim" of a government somehow biased against him. If there was so much easily proven corruption by the prior administration, why were they unable to substantiate any of it while in complete control of all the levers of government?

I hated the Trump/Clinton option in 2016, and frankly if I had to pick what I thought was the lesser of two evils, I was somewhat relieved that he won rather than her. After nearly 3 years, he has managed to be even more self serving than I had feared. I'm not anti-Trump, I am against corruption. edit: But if you look at the actual evidence and click away from Fox and Brietbart for a minute, you'll see that most his claims have been debunked. That is what I was referring to as "shady shit" earlier. Spreading false conspiracy theories is shady by my book.

You still think the republicans support trump in congress. How very progressive of you...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thefishguy77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2019, 03:20 PM   #983 (permalink)

Member # 85205
What hell let just a few more logs onto the fire
Facebook is deleting the name of the Ukraine 'whistleblower' from posts and blocking news articles that mention him
Facebook says it is deleting the name of the person who has been identified in conservative circles as the whistleblower who triggered a congressional impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump.

The company said Friday that mention of the potential whistleblower's name violates Facebook's 'coordinating harm policy,' which prohibits material that could out a 'witness, informant, or activist.'

The company's statement follows conservative Breitbart News' publication of an article that said it identified the whistleblower.

Breitbart, which former Trump adviser Steve Bannon once led, reported that Facebook users attempting to view the article received a message saying the content was not available, and administrators of its Facebook page began receiving notifications on Wednesday evening that its page is 'at risk of being unpublished.'
Facebook Chairman and CEO Mark Zuckerberg testifies at a House Financial Services Committee hearing in Washington
+1

Facebook Chairman and CEO Mark Zuckerberg testifies at a House Financial Services Committee hearing in Washington

'Any mention of the potential whistleblower's name violates our coordinating harm policy, which prohibits content 'outing of witness, informant, or activist,'' the company said in a statement, initially provided in response to Breitbart.

Facebook says it is removing mentions of the whistleblower's name and will revisit this decision if the name is widely published in the media or used by public figures in debate.

The whistleblower, a U.S. intelligence official who complained about Trump's July 25 telephone call with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskiy, has in recent days become a target of attacks by Trump, his allies in Congress and the conservative media, who have pushed for the person to be publicly identified.

Don Trump Jr came under fire earlier this week for tweeting an article that contained the name of the alleged whistleblower in the headline.

Trump Jr defended the tweet in an appearance on The View on Thursday, saying: 'I didn't even realize that this thing is some sort of big secret!'

As of Friday afternoon, Twitter did not appear to be banning mentions of the alleged whistleblower, with many tweets naming the individual. Twitter did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Friday.

The federal Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989 prohibits the U.S. Office of Special Counsel from disclosing a whistleblower's identity, but does not extend to people outside the government.

Because the individual named by Breitbart and elsewhere has not been confirmed as the whistleblower, his name has not been used in most media coverage of the controversy.
Old 11-08-2019, 04:59 PM   #984 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 222933
Location: southern illinois (no where near that shit hole chicago)
It doesn't fit Facebooks liberal propaganda

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Sent via smoke signal
redsand723 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2019, 10:08 PM   #985 (permalink)
VEX

Member # 46417
While I don't agree with everything President Trump has said or done, I do think he has the root core of the American value system wired tight with good intentions to not let us be the suckers of the current world players.

The Dems have fucked off 3 years not doing anything in regards to helping this Nation in moving forward. The Repubs are to share equal blame in being spineless and moving toward becoming irrelevant. All that matters is Get Trump.
Furthermore the populace is too caught up in social media and who is on the latest talent show. They can't name their Congressman/person, but can damn sure tell you who won last nights AGT.

IMO Pres Trump didn't extort, threaten or blackmail the Ukraine in the phone call as it's not illegal to inquire about wrongdoing from another individual if the intent is to get to the facts whether or not the person in question is a rival candidate or not. Crime, and the persuit of facts regarding said crime, are not to be ignored just because the perpetrator is a rival opponent.

The newest tactic for impeachment seems to be hinged on the premise that Trump is somehow guilty because his request involved a rival candidate. Not because maybe it's important to shine a light on the actual wrongs of said rival candidate. It's all a fucking sham and theatre.

If you can't put aside your bias and party loyalty to at least acknowledge that fact, then there truly is no hope for you, nor the future of this great Nation.

ETA spelling
Quote:
Hey newb. Welcome to PBB. Now STFU.
Credo Quia Absurdum LSD#3

Last edited by VEX; 11-08-2019 at 10:09 PM.
VEX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2019, 05:31 AM   #986 (permalink)

Member # 430242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Wild Racing View Post
He's allowed to do that. Sorry.
Let's not forget that Zelensky was the NEWLY ELECTED president of Ukraine, so Trump COULD NOT have spoken to him much sooner than he did.
projectdad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2019, 08:18 AM   #987 (permalink)

Member # 181868
Quote:
Originally Posted by VEX View Post
While I don't agree with everything President Trump has said or done, I do think he has the root core of the American value system wired tight with good intentions to not let us be the suckers of the current world players.

The Dems have fucked off 3 years not doing anything in regards to helping this Nation in moving forward. The Repubs are to share equal blame in being spineless and moving toward becoming irrelevant. All that matters is Get Trump.
Furthermore the populace is too caught up in social media and who is on the latest talent show. They can't name their Congressman/person, but can damn sure tell you who won last nights AGT.

IMO Pres Trump didn't extort, threaten or blackmail the Ukraine in the phone call as it's not illegal to inquire about wrongdoing from another individual if the intent is to get to the facts whether or not the person in question is a rival candidate or not. Crime, and the persuit of facts regarding said crime, are not to be ignored just because the perpetrator is a rival opponent.

The newest tactic for impeachment seems to be hinged on the premise that Trump is somehow guilty because his request involved a rival candidate. Not because maybe it's important to shine a light on the actual wrongs of said rival candidate. It's all a fucking sham and theatre.

If you can't put aside your bias and party loyalty to at least acknowledge that fact, then there truly is no hope for you, nor the future of this great Nation.

ETA spelling
Well said!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
waterhorse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2019, 04:12 PM   #988 (permalink)

Member # 875444
All your friends say is that he is a DICK? Ok, how is this:
1) He has no character.
2) He is untrustworthy.
3) He repeatedly hired regular folks at a set price and then did not pay them the full amount or at all and then said if they did not like it, then just sue him and he woudl file bankruptcy to avoid the payments so they had to settle because they were not able to fight him in court. Like I said, untrustworthy.
4. I would not leave him alone in a room with my wife or daughter and neither would you.
5. I would not leave him alone with my wallet and neither would you.
6. Maybe he is better than any Democrat or liberal or maybe he is not, but I wouldn't hire him to mow my lawn. Oh, that's right. He has probably never mowed a lawn. Prove me wrong on that.

I could go on, but you don't really care. I think maybe he COULD sleep with your wife and it wouldn't keep you from voting for him.
solidshane is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2019, 04:16 PM   #989 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 101819
Quote:
Originally Posted by solidshane View Post
1) He has no character.
2) He is untrustworthy.
3) He repeatedly hired regular folks at a set price and then did not pay them the full amount or at all and then said if they did not like it, then just sue him and he woudl file bankruptcy to avoid the payments so they had to settle because they were not able to fight him in court. Like I said, untrustworthy.
4. I would not leave him alone in a room with my wife or daughter and neither would you.
6. Maybe he is better than any Democrat or liberal or maybe he is not, but I wouldn't hire him to mow my lawn. Oh, that's right. He has probably never mowed a lawn. Prove me wrong on that.

I could go on, but you don't really care. I think maybe he COULD sleep with your wife and it wouldn't keep you from voting for him.
Another paid lackey. Joined to just post this shit.
Thepanzerfuhrer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2019, 04:25 PM   #990 (permalink)

Member # 212988
Triggered! Pansy
HankScorpi0 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2019, 04:28 PM   #991 (permalink)

Member # 226216
Quote:

1) He has no character.

2) He is untrustworthy.

You may have just described Trump. But you also just described the people investigating him and the media employees pushing the narrative.

What you just described has been the MO for virtually every person with political influence elected, appointed or just a large campaign donor.

So should we allow those people to grandstand on how bad Trump is when they are accusing him of doing things they have and do themselves some for a far longer time than trump has.

Thats the crux of the whole deal. They stood silently by when someone they supported did this but when its someone that they dont like its now a problems somehow...

How can any honest person take these witch hunts seriously when those leading them are also acting the part of the witch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thefishguy77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2019, 04:55 PM   #992 (permalink)
Gravity Works!

Member # 25608
Quote:
1) He has no character.
2) He is untrustworthy.

Piss off you pos dribble lip commie fuckstain
Old 11-09-2019, 04:56 PM   #993 (permalink)
Gravity Works!

Member # 25608
Trump wants Pelosi, Biden to be called as impeachment inquiry witnesses, says he'll release second phone call transcript

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...eachment-probe

Last edited by Landslide; 11-09-2019 at 04:57 PM.
Landslide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2019, 05:40 PM   #994 (permalink)
Granite Guru

Member # 21766
Quote:
I could go on, but you don't really care.
Nailed it
RgdL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2019, 05:54 PM   #995 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 72617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landslide View Post
Trump wants Pelosi, Biden to be called as impeachment inquiry witnesses, says he'll release second phone call transcript

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...eachment-probe
Do you think Trump set a trap? I am suspecting he is playing a long game with this impeachment thingy.. The guy is a fucking champion troll that would make Screwy roll over in his grave.

Last edited by billdacat; 11-09-2019 at 06:36 PM.
billdacat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2019, 06:00 PM   #996 (permalink)

Member # 178200
Quote:
1) He has no character.
2) He is untrustworthy.

And what exactly does any of what you posted have to do with the way he is running the country? I'll answer that for you..... ZERO!

So your going to vote for anybody but Trump in the next election based on your personal "feelings" about him rather than his track record as President?

You and SDCJ should hang out sometime and give each other hand jobs in between patting yourselves on the back for being so morally superior.

Go away fuckstick
SLOWPOKE693 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2019, 06:07 PM   #997 (permalink)

Member # 178200
Quote:
Originally Posted by billdacat View Post
Do you Trump set a trap? I am suspecting he is playing a long game with this impeachment thingy.. The guy is a fucking champion troll that would make Screwy roll over in his grave.
Plain and simple, the man is not stupid. A lot of people want to believe he is, but he did not get where he is today by being so.

He definitely has a long game and I think it's starting to all come together.
SLOWPOKE693 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2019, 06:13 PM   #998 (permalink)

Member # 101209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepanzerfuhrer View Post
Another paid lackey. Joined to just post this shit.
yep, joined today...maybe hes a bot

A Nation of sheep will beget a Government of wolves.[/COLOR]
Edward Murrow
DT75FLH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2019, 06:44 PM   #999 (permalink)
imafighterjet

Member # 13619
Send a message via Yahoo to krawlr
"He has probably never mowed a lawn. Prove me wrong on that."

He pays other people to do it providing jobs. Then probably deducts from his taxes using some loophole.
Old 11-09-2019, 07:28 PM   #1000 (permalink)

Member # 86724

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in